Zombies at Erotica (closed to Milkmaiden)

My group, YES!! Gregory put me in charge of a group!! My group, which was group B needed to take the student radio station. It sounded pretty simple, except it was located in the Greenspun College of Urban Affairs building. This huge 5 story 120,000 square foot building could be full of zombies. And not just any zombies … but zombies that use to study urban affairs (Communication Studies, Criminal Justice, Environmental and Public Affairs, Journalism and Media Studies, Marriage and Family Therapy, Social Work). Can you imagine what a zombie that knows marriage and family therapy can do to you!! It is frighting just to think about it!! My team was Jade Washington, Kelly, Lisa Ann, Brittany, and two college HvZ students, Michelle and Tammy. The two students knew the basics about how to operate the radio station.

Michelle
http://www.boobpedia.com/butler/images/5/5d/Lynda_Wiesmeier.jpg

Tammy
http://www.boobpedia.com/butler/images/b/bd/Alana_Soares.jpg

As I met everyone and told them about my plan to secure the building with the radio station. Some of the other teams, saw my group and started saying “Team B … and the B stands for boobs or even worse some of them called us team boobs!” I told my team don’t get upset, the other teams were just nervous about the battles coming up. I also told them we’ll let our performance speak for itself. So soon my team did not seemed to mind, so informally we even called ourselves Team Boobs as well. I did tell everyone, that after we accomplish this task … they would start saying “Team B … and the B stands for the best!”

The next morning my team moved out, we decided on a ground approach (i.e. no vehicles). Sergeant Jones had a Bradley standing by in case we got into trouble. That went really well with no really problems. Ran into a handful of wandering zombies, but the crossbow bolts ended that threat.

Once at the main entrance, we entered the main hallway. As usually, there was quite a bit of gore and blood along the walls and floors. Pretty gross, but we had seen it all before. I had read somewhere … that in warfare it has often been said that it is best to make the enemy fight your fight. So to clear this large building my team was going to do things a bit differently.

First we secured the two side hallways by closing and locking the strong fire protection doors. Down the main hallway Kelly and I set up 4 chain saws. Vice griped amd clamped to the fire protection door frame. Then before the door we dumped some pint cans of WD40. That tiled waxed floor became like an ice rink. With my team ready to provide covering fire, Kelly and I started up the noisy chain saws and we ran back down the hallway to the rest of the team.

The zombies heard the chain saws buzzing and came running. As soon as they hit that slick floor in front of the saws they slide, stumbled and crashed into the chain saws. There was this really awesome sounds as the saws just tore them to pieces. Any zombie not damaged enough from the gauntlet of saws … was dispatched with a shot to the head. At first we were worried about the trap really working, but as it became clear it was … most of the team was laughing as the zombies skidding into a buzzing saw and there was a spray of pink mist as the zombie was cut in half. I know it might not sound funny, but if you had been there … you would have been rolling on the ground laughing! Kelly said “oh I think that one is doing the “grind”. I added “No I think he is cutting up the dance floor” Lisa said “no I think it is a chain dance”

After letting the saws work for about an hour, there were no more zombies. We moved forward and shut the saws down. The smell was pretty bad. I had my whole team smash the heads of the cut up zombies except for two guards encase of any stragglers.

Then my team quietly and pretty quickly cleared the rest of the floors in building. We locked all other entrances into the building and secured all the stairwells leading to the upper floors. That way we could make sure no zombies got around us and back into areas already cleared. I was worried about some larger windows in one administration area, a zombie might be able to just barely get through it, and so we locked the door coming out of that area. Our plan was to leave the two students behind in this building, alone with a few weapons, sleeping bags, food, water and a radio. That way they could run the radio station 24/7 in shifts. But for them to be safe there had to be no zombies in the building and no way for a zombie to enter.

Anyhow the plan was working well, there was a few zombies on the other floors, but pretty easy to kill. The students tested the radio equipment and everything worked. We radioed back to HQ and they heard us fine. We left Michelle and Tammy there and secured all the doors with locks as we went back down and out of the building. I was certain at that point everyone would be amazed at what we had accomplished. A 5 story 120,000 square foot building full of zombies completely emptied by my 7 women “boob” team. They would be calling us the “Best” team for sure.

So feeling a bit cocky we exited the building I saw the student union building across the parking lot. There were big signs saying Starbucks, Panda Express, Metro Pizza, and Subway. “Let’s bring back so food for everyone back at the chemistry building?” I said. Jade, Kelly, Lisa Ann, Brittany and I headed over to that building. We entered as quietly as possible and quickly dispatched three zombies wandering around the food court. We didn’t want to make too much noise, so we headed over to the Starbucks and grabbed a bunch of cups, sugar, creamer, bags of coffee, and a coffee making machine. As we were leaving, another zombie showed up in the food court, I dropped the coffee machine I was carrying and shot my crossbow bolt right through his head. He was dead, but when the machine dropped there was a loud CRASH. I grabbed another machine and yelled to everyone “RUNNNNN … YOU FOOLS” as the noise caused hoards of the undead to come pouring into the food court.

My team must have looked a bit funny as we ran back to the chemistry building with our big boobs bouncing and about 25 zombies following us. Jade had the sense to warn Sergeant Jones what was headed his way. He told us to form two columns so the machine gunner could fire between us. As we got closer, the Bradley in front of the main entrance to the chemistry building opened up. The sound was loud … and the sound of zombies being ripped open by the 25 mm chain gun behind me was louder but more reassuring. Also as you can imagine my team put on quite a show for our rescuers. Think about Jade, Kelly, Lisa Ann, Brittany and I running at full speed, our boobs bouncing like crazy!! Instead of being call team B … B for best … my cocky arrogance cemented the B for boobs nickname. In fact some jerks were calling us team BB (bouncing boobs). The amount of kidding I took was pretty bad, but everyone did like the Starbucks we brought back.
 
It took a while for the coffee to be brewed up but it was a welcomed break for us as everyone had been deprived of caffeine for so long but when all of the groups were consolidated we were able to go over everything that we had brought back. the radio station was broadcasting, the power station was up and we had claimed enough room for perhaps a thousand people extra. With Sergeant Jones and his force with two Bradleys, a bus, our vehicles we brought from Vegas there was the need to find perhaps three more buses and had them outfitted for protection, plus there was the need to have a proper perimeter established around the buildings. Using zip lines was fun, but with the possibility of more people it would not be a practical way of moving around in a hurry with a large amount of people.

Using his rank as well as his nack for motivating and organizing people Jones gave everyone specific chores. The radio station was broadcasting on a loop steps for people use to identify their position to us; using white flags or white linen to hang from their windows or using flashlights to signal using Morse Code. Using anything with sound was discouraged as it would attract the zombies but there was also the fear of a trap. If some sort of militia or hostile people were in the area and were listening then we could be walking into a trap. Jones knew of this but was not afraid. He had two Bradley fighting vehicles and a crack team as well as good zombie hunters, what he was afraid of was lack of targets.

Bob and his group cleared out the zombies around the buildings and had people filling sandbags and moving anything large and heavy to block the gaps between buildings to form a fort around the buildings we now owned. With the help of the Bradleys we were able to kill, remove, and had a good perimeter set up by the end of the but it was exhausting labor that left us all lathered in sweat and tired, though we didn't mind looking at one another and marveling the fine bodies we all now possessed from working and seeing it soaked in sweat and glistening in the sun. I must say now my figure had improved vastly since Vegas that I had cuts for biceps and a decent six pack forming but that was also because Gya was giving me some extra help with cardio. we had a strong bond, we seemed to be everywhere together as we helped others set up. Before she was a pornstar that I didn't think would give me the time of day and now she was my lover and partner in all of this. There was still a hierarchy in place. Bob was in charge of his group and Jones with his and the pornstars and myself seemed to be our own group but none of us were dominate. We were all in this together and so we would meet regularly to go over any problems and have them addressed. Yes, there was sex, quite a lot of it. The college boys were the worst. Even though they were already infused with the antivirus they kept putting the moves on the women to get more saying it was better safe than sorry, but I wasn't going to stop them unless someone got hurt. Going through the halls I could hear moans and groans and knew they were at it again, but it also helped take the edge off of things as just over the wall was a growing number of undead that were pawing to get in.

I saw Patty and Amy as we worked and they were giving me flirting smiles and waves and I replied in kind. I couldn't believe that I did them, but I think it was because Gya won them over. She was hypnotizing in some respects, maybe because of her mounds but she wasn't a dumb blonde, she was smart, aggressive, and can have a way with words, but this was already known but I couldn't believe she could convince a soldier to give me a blowjob. I smiled and enjoyed it and maybe do it again later but I liked being with Gya more, she was warm all around and she liked my dick. I thought it was average but she loved it and liked my cum.

By the end of the day we were satisfied that we had made a strong position and retired to our rooms to rest. Gya and I grabbed some coffee after a hot shower. All through the day Gya was laughing about their experience getting the coffee with Tammy and Michelle, both fine looking women as we went to Doc's lab to find some peace and sat down with a cup each of the scalding stuff. A little bit of cream and sugar and it was just like Starbucks. We still needed the buses but Bob said that tomorrow he was sending out his people to grab some of the transit buses the campus had and bringing them back and they could have them outfitted with dozer blades and with screens around the windows. After that, we would be able to go back into Vegas.

Gya nodded and replied, "That's good. and with the radio broadcasting and with power and food we'll have a good place to live," she was all smile as we sat and drank but my face was in a frown.

"What's wrong, baby?"

"I said we should leave the hotel, remember? I can't help but wonder how many people were still alive in there when we left. When we came back there was only a few but here might have been more people and we left them behind." It wasn't Gya's fault, it was mine. I said we should go because at the time it was too dangerous to stay. We didn't have the weapons or strength to stay there, but it was still gnawing at me that so many innocent people were left to become chow or more zombies that we killed later on. The day after tomorrow would be the day we go and everything had to be right. Just a few more buses and we could do it and my heart was racing a bit as the sun went down knowing tomorrow we would get those busses and have them changed. Taking a piece of paper as we talked I kept doodling all sorts of things as Gya went on about their event, how the coffee machine fell to the ground with a deafening crash and how she screamed to run. Every time she tried to mimic it she couldn’t help but break into hysterical laughter and then came the best part of trying to picture several busty pornstars, some with real breasts and others with implants running with their arms full of goodies and escaping the horde. I wish I still had my camera with me.
 
I looked at Gregory after he made his “I can't help but wonder how many people were still alive in the hotel when we left” statement.

“Gregory, you need to stop thinking like that. You got two porn stars out of the hotel alive. You found a place for us to get food, drink, and weapons. You went back and rescue more people. You put Kelly in charge of the power plant team … and she did great! Your decision about me leading the radio station team was a bit more shaky” I say as I jiggled my boobs for him … mimicking what I must of looked like running for my life. “From your leadership, the team discovered a cure for the virus. A cure that CDC had not even thought of, just think of all the people that is now helping! I think when the history books are written … you are going to be a big hero! They might even make a statue of you. I hope they get your good side.” I said as I glance back at his ass and giggled.

“Of course they will make a bust of me” I laughed and went further “Maybe they’ll make a movie instead … I would play myself … based upon my vast acting experience!!” I said I made the motion with my hands near my mouth like I was sucking off a huge cock, then I continued “wonder who will play you … let see … who would I like to make the love scenes with … Chris Hemsworth (Thor)!!”I giggled

Gregory was frowning at my suggestion, so I moved on.

“Being serious for a moment … We should probably document our team. You know encase something bad happens.” I told him and he agreed.

“I wonder if my parents and my little sister made it out of LA alive …if they did … they would be so proud of me … for helping to rebuild civilization. Clearing this part of Las Vegas is a great start. Finding more people, equipping them with some weapons, and kicking some zombie butt!! I think my family would like you.” I said.

“Do you ever wonder what happened to the people you knew?” I ask him.

The next day, the Major had the buses from the airport brought over. They had been modified but still required a few more adds (squirt gun flame throwers!!). I asked Gregory “Which team is going to the substation tomorrow? Team A or team boobs?” I ask
 
"I'm going to be with team Awesome!" I smiled to her. Even now Gya wcould make me smile. We can get the buses refitted with dozer blades and with armor and have some of the seats removed we can have viable transport. inside the protective walls of our permieter we were somewaht relaxed with fewer people on duty and more dedicated in working on the vehicles the fuel was topped off after being syphoned from those in the nearby parking lot, however, when it came to getting squirt guns we had to go to one of the nearby stores to acquire large ones for the buses. Bob was as giddy as a schoo girl watching them being fitted onto the roof of the buses and wanted to plow his bus into a sea of the undead just to see their effect. We all knew what these suckers were capable of.

Tomorrow would be the day and I was counting down the hours as the radio continued to broadcast the directions and the power was still on. We checked up at the stations but couldn't leave anyone there on their own or even a couple of people until we could get more people. The buses were lined up outside our living quarters, fuled up and ready to go with Bob assigning poisitions to everyone. Gya and I would be taking the lead in her Mustang that would allow us some time alone and Jones was pouring over the map to get back to the city. The brass has given their approval for the mission, but we were effectively on our own, which was better for us as we didn't have to seek approval for from people we haven't met yet.

After our coffee Gya and I retired to our room which we found to have to our own. Everyone else was somewhere else, having a good ol' time. the moans from the zombies was much diminished as we cleared out thousands of them now and had their bodies burned. It wasn't going to rid the country, but it did make this area safer. Laying upon the cot together, in a sppooning fashion Gya and I continued to talk, wondering what the future for us and the world was going to be. Usuaually there was no showing what happens to the world at the end of a movie such as this, it was just 'a new dawn' and there would only be a few people left, but how the world rebuilds...wwell...i'm getting ahead of myself. As we laid there Gya and I would fondle one another. After awhile the words were all said and we just kept touching and fondling oen another. My firm chest, her melons, her dripping vagina and my hard cok. We didn''t fuck but we did masturbate each other trying tobe as silent as possible as her soft hands storked me.
 
I think I have told you before but I just love cocks!! They are just the best things ever. I know some girls don’t feel this way. But let me tell you why they are wrong. 1) A cock will tell you right away if you are doing something right or wrong. If it is getting softer … you are not pleasing it. Harder … keep it up. 2) A cock likes a cunt. It is simple evolution. It probably took a few million years … but a cunt is specially designed to pleasure a cock. The better a pussy feels to a cock … the faster a cock will cum and that is how genes get passed on. So if you are not using a pussy to please a cock … whatever you are using needs to act like a pussy … trust me, the cock will like it. So when using your mouth, hands, boobs, just make them seem like a pussy and that big cock will start squirting. 3) A cock is sticking out there already for a woman to please it. No hunting around to find some magic spot. I mean the thing is out there saying “I’m thick and hard … because you’re hot … and you turn me on!” Now he is one honest sweet talker, so you should reward him for his nice comments.

So lying next to Gregory and stroking his massive tool was fun for me. Based upon how big and hard he was … I knew he liked what I was doing, liked how I looked, and liked me!! So now I needed to return the compliment.

I started by stroking him with just my fingers. Going up and down his shaft, my fingertips from both my hands just touching his thick shaft, going up to the sensitive head, going around it, stimulating it. Then I stroked just along the sides … slowly and softly, up and down, but gradually increased the speed and pressure. Gregory loved it, and moaned appreciatively.

I further increased the speed and pressure. Gregory was working on my pussy at the same time. His hand was over my clit and started with circular motions and then moving to up and down. He was doing a masterful job as I was soaking wet and my pussy was swollen in minutes. But the way I was playing with his huge throbbing stick got him a bit distracted … Gregory was getting lost in the sensations of my soft, smooth fingers, sliding along his shaft, the loving caresses as I followed the contours of his cock and stimulating his most sensitive of nerve endings. I kept it up for several minutes, watching Gregory’s breathing coming faster and shorter, and watching his chest begin to jerk.

He started to stroke my clit faster too … and I was moaning as well. But it was like we could read each other’s minds and he was going to let me make him cum first and then finish off my pussy.

So then I added a twisting motion to the end of my stroking, moving my hands during the rotation right over his sensitive cockhead. Rotational component to the stroking motion made him moan and shudder in pleasure.

When he had reached the proper point of stimulation, I changed my grip. Dropped my left hand to cup his balls, cradling his tight balls and gently massaging his ball sack. At the same time, I wrapped my right hand around his shaft, with my fingers curled up over the top, and my thumb on the underside, pointing up at his flaring cockhead. I jacked my hand up and down, up and down, in time with my gently massaging left hand on his balls.

"Oooh, that's nice, Gya," He moaned as he watch my tits sway.

"Oh, that's nothing," I cooed to him as I added a side-to-side flicking motion of my thumb on the sensitive, area just below his cockhead. Flicking, sideways, back and forth, combined with the shaft jacking and the ball massaging, was all it took to push Gregory over the edge of pleasure. Five or six flicks were all that he could take before he was spurting rope after rope of thick, pearly jism out of the end of his huge throbbing cock. I was ready for him, with my mouth open so that most of his cum squirted right into my mouth. I swallowed it all down greedily as I continued to stroke his big fat cock.

Finally, Gregory's hips stopped bucking, and his cock stopped spewing cum. He looked at me and said “WOW … that was great … now it is your turn!”
So I spread my legs wider .., and gave him full access to my pussy. He kissed me passionately and as a way to say "thanks for stroking me off". Then his kisses traveled down to my big breasts, kissing and then sucking a nipple into his mouth and flicking his tongue over it. I moaned as quietly as I could. But it felt awesome. His one hand moved up my inner thigh, skirted my pussy to glide through my pubic hair. He was teasing me … as my clit was still throbbing from the earlier stroking he gave it. “Stroke my pussy” I begged him. As his mouth swapped breasts and his hand inched back around to the bottom of my pussy. Still teasing me more!! It was working because my pussy was jumping to get stroked by this time. So he followed up with a sensual stroke up through the lips of my pussy and lightly brushed my clitoris. I moaned and jerked my hips at his hand. He did it again … as he seemed to enjoy the involuntary upward jerking of my hip to his hand. I was moaning my eyes closed enjoy the sucking on my sensitive nipple and the stroking of my pussy. He stroked my pussy like that for a few minutes, as my moaning grew loader and more regularly, until I could not take it anymore and I grabbed his head holding it to my huge breasts and gasped as I came hard … my pussy contracting all around his stroking hand. Juice dripping from my pussy, I kissed his lips “THANKS!” I told him as we both fell asleep.

The Next Morning

The next morning just as the sun was making the sky pink we moved out. It was pretty impressive. The buses, Bradley’s, my mustang it had a very post-apocalyptic feel to it. I was riding shotgun again and watched as we past a second hand store that was full of useless crap, but I could see zombies moving inside. Then we past a 7-Eleven, with the signs for chips and a drink still hanging in the window and streaks of blood on the glass.

As we moved closer to the strip we could see the once glitz and glamour that defined Las Vegas was just a memory …the city sprawled beyond the Strip looked better than the strip. All the fancy hotels had broken windows and burnout cars in front of them. The place was a mess. Someone or something had blocked the main road with burnout cars. That stopped our movement. Gregory and I saw no zombies around, so I said … “Let me get out and take a look around.”

“I’m coming out too … to provide cover” He said. Carefully we both got out … crossbows raised ready to fire …as we looked around.
 
It was pretty quiet out. Jones and the rest of the convoy, a half quarter mile behind, turned off the road and concealed themselves so we could scout around. Leaving the Mustang behind we advanced parallel to the road towards some small buildings. Giving Gya some quick looks as we went it was hard to keep our adventures out of my mind. She was a woman of pleasure, but as we picked through some dry shrubs we came upon a shack and carefully looked it over. It was empty, had been so for years.

"We need to get to some higher ground to get a better look" I said to Gya in a whisper. She nodded and saw a slightly taller building just ahead with a flat roof. Keying the radio to Jones I whispered, "we're advancing on a building to get eyes on."

"Acknowledged" Jones replied.

Fortunately there were no undead, but there were signs that they were here recently, drag and footmarks were on the ground. Carefully picking our way to the building and looked inside via a large, bay window, it was an empty store. There was a ladder on the side left by some construction crews. Extending it and climbing up to the top we hunched forward and moved towards the edge and laid don. With her mounds Gya found it hard to but we were able to see the Strip better. We couldn't see any lights but as I put the binoculars to my eyes I was able to see a couple of large, white sheets suspended outside some buildings. It appeared our plan was working. I gave Gya a playful smack on her ass before relaying the news to Jones. Still, we had to keep on our guard. We couldn't see any undead, even from up here, but if there were more people than they might be hostile.

"Road looks clear” I said after running my eyes down the road. There were a few stalled cars but they were of no concern, and there were no fires or demolished buildings. "I hope they're friendly" I said, "If not, just show them your cannons." Giving my love a wink. All through this I was praying that they were friendly and would come back with us with no troubles, but... as e climbed down and returned to the Mustang I turned over the mighty engine and rolled out. The crossbow sat across my lap and my rifle between us. Looking over at Gya, I asked, "What was the kinkiest sex you've done before all this?" I wasn’t sure if I had asked before. With everything that has happened I forgot. I knew she was a pornstar, she had a younger sister that I hoped to meet one day that was like here, a mature busty woman, and she was a veteran pornstar, but she was a woman and she had to be doing things either behind the scenes or in her private life. It was a time to help break the silence between us as we rolled towards the Strip. All the while me eyes were constantly training around for any threats. It was very quiet out. I saw the 7-11 before, as long as they were inside and couldn’t get at us then let them stay there and rot. A cold shiver ran up my spine. Even though infused with the antivirus there was always a lingering doubt of what would happen to me if I ever turned. It was worse when we were in the hotel and there was the curtain of doubt around us, but now it was less.

Behind us Jones was watching us, the turrets of the Bradleys were constantly moving left to right looking for threats. He sat in the commander’s copula with his CVC on connecting him to the rest of the crew as they bounced around. It was rather crowded inside the crew compartment but with the troop hatch open they had fresh, desert as. The sun was slowly crawling high and the color of the sky was changing from pink to red. I couldn’t admire the scenery for very long. I was looking for threats.
 
Last edited:
Gregory asked me about the kinkiest sex I have had. Being a porn star I was really not sure how to answer that question.

“Kinkiest?” I said “ … wow, that is a hard one … I mean I have done gangbangs, bondage, tit torture, lezbo stuff, lots of things … but I will tell you I did a scene with these two black guys that was pretty special. It was a movie where I was playing an 18 year old high school teenage nympho … and I fucked almost everyone in the high school! Well, in one scene I went into the boy's lock room and ran into two handsome black basketball players. They were getting ready to take a shower … they were bare chested and had muscles everywhere! They wore … small white towels below the waist, but there was no doubt they had huge packages under the towels!”

“Well, they were twins on top of everything else. I flirted with them and they told me they did everything together …everything! And both of them wanted to try make love to big breasted white girl … well with packages their size most girls were a bit scared. But not me …!! I could not wait … so in the shower. We made love. I started by sucking on those two monstrous cocks, the black guys loved it, even when I rubbed their cockheads together as I lick between them. I kept at it, as you know I LOVE to suck cock and with two, I loved it even more! Well those black studs blasted a health load down my mouth and over my tits. The director was a bit pissed as that was not supposed to happen. I guess my slutty mouth was too much for those studs. I cleaned up those two cocks (they got hard again!). The film crew were ready to wrap up for the day … but the black guys said I was so sexy … they wanted to keep going. So I was fucked by one and sucked on the other … then we reversed …finally I wanted more … I know this is rare, but I wanted to be double penetrated by them.” I looked a Gregory’s grinning face, he seemed to like where the story was going … and my pussy did too … as the memory of those two cocks made my pussy soaking wet and swollen just telling the story.

"Once I got both those two massive boners in me … I felt so full! My pussy was stretched around a cock, and my ass was stretched around another cock, and I felt totally filled up. When one cock was going in, the other cock was going out, then the other way around." I explained as I was relived the experience.

“Well … both those studs pounded my ass and pussy, until they came in great jets of cum. Spraying it all over my ass and the other guy gave me a big cream pie. But here is the best part … as we finished there was clapping and cheering from the film shaft. Some of the crew had their cocks out and had jerked off watching us fuck. Even the director had cum in his pants. It made me feel really good.” I said finishing up the story. “If we see an adult book store I can get the DVD … it was one of my best sex scenes ever! The movie was called “The Big Breast Club named after The Breakfast Club” I giggled.

As I finished the story, we pulled the car up to another blockage area near the hotel as we both got out of the car. We heard a human voice yell at us.

“PUT YOUR WEAPONS DOWN … NOW!! … OR WE’LL FUCKING BLOW YOUR HEADS OFF”

Gregory and I lowered our crossbows. Gregory had warned me, everyone, about this possibility, but I thought it was remote. Human survivors tricking us … and turning on us. I whisper to him “fuck!” and then I yelled back “WE ARE HERE TO HELP … NOT LOOKING FOR ANY TROUBLE, CAN WE APPROACH?”

“PUT ALL YOUR WEAPONS IN YOUR CAR …THEN YOU CAN APPROACH” the voice said. Gregory and I put our weapon in the car … I even pulled off my leather coat … so I was only in a halter top and tight jeans. Gregory was in a t-shirt and jeans … so they could tell we were unarmed. But Gregory kept his radio on his belt and it was on transmit so Jones could hear everything that was said.

“WE ARE WALK OVER NOW … BUT BE WARNED YOU FIRE AT US AND OUR FRIENDS WILL BE RETURNING FIRE” I said
 
The radio was transmitting but that voice sound very on edge. Craning our heads up to look at the roof of a two story building there was one man, but if there was one there had to be more. He was holding a bolt action, scoped, hunting rifle, he was a white man, thin, with matted hair. He must have been up there from the beginning.

"WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?"

"Out of town!" I responded trying to deliberately be vauge. If anyone was listening I didn't want them to be able to gain any intel on us.

"I CAN SEE THAT! WHO SENT YOU?"

"We're looking for others," Gya responded, "Listen, we're here to help you. We have a place that is safe, out of the city, that we can take you and any one else up there..."

"ALRIGHT, CAN IT!" the voice huffed. "I want you two to come in. There's a ladder right over there," he pointed with his rifle towards teh right. Along the wall htere was a ladder concealed in some brush, "You climb on up here. I'm going to search you. If you have any weapons i'll kill you where you stand."

I didn't like this. We could make a run back to the Mustang, but in calculating the odds and his possible aim I couldn't risk it, but eh radio was still going and Jones knew where we were. Gya fetched the ladder, placed it against the wall, and was the first one up. When the man saw what he had caught his eyes were as wide as saucers. "Okay, i'm going to search you. Both of you, on your knees, hands behind your head, and cross your ankles!" There was only one of them, we could have taken him, but as he ordered us there were two more that appeared and they were armed with MP5s. Damn. We did as he asked, though I hated when he had this sick smile on his face, that perverted look as he went over to Gya and began searching. He felt all around her more times than what was necessary all the while cackling.

"Where are your friends?" he asked. As he came in close there was the thick smell of tobacco on his breath and in his clothes. A heavy smoker, we should have smelled him. His clothes were matted and looked at though they hadn’t been washed since the start of all this. His skin was sun kissed and smeared with dirt and grime and there were heavy bags under his eyes and he had a nervous twitch in his body, as if he couldn’t sit still. That must be from lack of sleep.

"They're behind us," Gya snorted trying to instill fear into him.

"Oh, how many?"

"Lots" she was vague as well, “We have a lot of people.”

"Are they military?" The old man asked as he ran his hands acorss her plump backside and up her spine, merely to cop a feel than to search for weapons.

"Yeah, they are" she replied as his hands reached round and fondled her chest.

"Well, we ain't afraid of the Army. They left us all out here to die. And we're going to make our own life out here," the old man said after searching the both of us. "We took care of a lot of them fuckers a few days ago. Hahahaha, but, uh, here, maybe, you and this pretty little lady here, maybe we can cut ourselves a deal here, eh?"

He allowed us back to our feet and moved us to the other side of the roof. Along the way he took the radio from me and turned it off. Damn, but Jones knew our predicament, he wasn't going to leave us. We went to the edge and looked down. It seemed that they had walled several apartment buildings and businesses and opened up the backyards to create their own little place. It was huge, perhaps two city blocks and teeming with people. There must be thousands of them!

"Shit" I muttered to myself. We were going to need more than a few buses."

The old man cradled his rifle in both hands and kept a good arms length away from us and the two others were behind us and alert. No doubt they had their eyes on Gya, good because it kept their eyes off of me. "Now, listen, I didn't mean to scare all of you but we rather hate of outsiders right now, but we can certainly, well, we need some help. You say you have your own place? Well, we can maybe come up with a trade. We need food and we can trade that for...well, what do you need?"

This wasn't our mission. We weren't here to trade. We were here to rescue people. Gya and I looked at each other. The saucy woman looked at the people and then at me. "You say you have prisoners, right?" Gya replied.

"Sure, do, ma'am," he nodded with a hidious, missing tooth smile. "Many, many pretty women and military. We don't like them. Lots of whores and, well, g'vment folk. WE wanted to kill them, but we were told not to by our boss. He said they might be useful."

"Boss?" Gya raised an eyebrow. They had a leader.

"Yeah, well, we're not going to talk about that," the old man waved his hand, "Let's talk business. We need supplies. Now, I have something you want and you have something I want. Let's barter a deal."

I really didn't want to. I wanted to leave but the old man stared at me, "Listen, sonny, I got all the cards. I can kill you and take your hot little piece of ass girlfriend right there and throw her in with the rest of the whores. Now, I’ve been nice so far. Don't push. it."
 
Last edited:
I was getting pretty tired of this asshole. I knew saying something now was the wrong thing to do … especially when the asshole had a gun pointed at us, but as I told you I love taking risks!!

"You know ASSHOLE … people like you make me sick …" I told him showing no fear at all "When humanity gets into a tight spot … we need to band together, help each other out … not sink to new level of barbarism. You’re really a fucked up piece of shit!!" Gregory grabbed my shoulder "not the right time for this …" he whispered.

The old man cocked his gun and pointed it right at me.

“That little speech is gone cost you, BITCH” he said

Gregory jumped in between us "Look, let’s talk deal, we’ll give you 20 pounds of food for each prisoners, we’ll deliver the food in buses … you check it and release prisoners equal to the weigh of what was delivered"

The old guy paused, still a bit pissed at my comments. "30 pounds of food and 100 rounds of ammo for each" He said.

Gregory "No can do … how about 25 pounds of food and 50 rounds each?"

The old guy was grinning evilly again "Now you are talking … I’d say deal … except because your little dirty piece of fuck meat had to insult me … she needs to give me a nice wet blow job after that I’ll agree!"

Now Gregory seemed to get pissed, he stood a little straighter his muscles starting to bulge … his body language shouted “fuck off DICK, I’m going to kick your ass”

I knew I needed to act fast "Deal" I said "with one more addition … all prisoners are released and anyone in your group that wants to rejoin the human race come back with us"

"Your horny bitch wants some of my MAN cock …" the old guy said to Gregory and then turned to me, thought for a moment and said "Deal, you dumb pig fucking WHORE!" he said to me.

"Bubba and Manny … watch sonny, shoot him if he tries anything … his filthy piss whore is going to be busy suck on some real meat!" he said unzipping his pants.

Ok this was going to be pretty humiliating … I was regretting my smart ass comments about now … but since this guy was such an asshole … I’m not sure I wouldn’t be sucking his cock even if I had said nothing. I slipped off my halter top and there were gasps from all three guys. “Holy SHIT” one guy said out loud "That cunt has got some hooters!". The old guy said “crawl Bitch”

I got on my hands and knees and crawled over to the old guy like an obedient dog. My tits swaying and my mouth open. He pulled his small dick out and it was rock hard. He was really getting off on this, figures! Anyhow, I just hoped he’d cum quickly … sometimes older guys lasted a long time. Anyhow, I lick at his cock like I was a huge slut. Then his dick went inside my mouth. He grabbed my hair in his hands and started using that as a way to direct my mouth. He started to face fuck me.

I like sucking cock, but not like this. He used my mouth like it was a sloppy cunt ramming my face up and down his cock at rapid speed. After a few moments, my mouth was completely overflowing with spit and drool. The white thick strands were jutting out of the corners of my mouth and slobbery wet noises could be heard across the roof top.

"Open that whore mouth, pig fucker!" he instructed me … like his cock was that big! Gregory’s monster to at least twice as big, he then said "Time to learn what it means to be a full-blown ho!"

One of the other guys said to Gregory "Look at your stupid bitch Sonny! What a disgraceful sight! Just a piece of cheap fuck meat!" I could take the insults I was feeling bad ... I'm sure Gregory didn't like to hear them.

The old guy ran his hands over each of my glorious big tits. My boobs were definitely something he liked. He reached for my nipples, grabbing them pressed them down, tugging on them. I love that feeling … and I did not want to moan or give this asshole any satisfaction … but it felt so good …I cry out in pleasure, only my moans were muffled by the guy's cock that he continued to ram into my mouth.

He stuffed his dick as deep inside my mouth as it could go as he enjoyed my slurping and sucking noises. All the while, he pinched my nipples with his fingers. The sweet sting in my fun bags was making them tingle and glow. One of the guys watching unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out, stroking it with one hand as he kept a pistol aimed at Gregory.

Then the old guy pulled his cock completely out of my mouth. I guess he was close to cumming but did not want to yet. Just my luck! He suddenly pulled on my nipples making my body move forward. Leading me around by my big tits, how humiliating! Then he pulled on my nipples so my mouth was again sliding over his cock. He started a steady rhythm of dragging and shoving my body forwards and backwards using my sensitive nipples like tug rope. It must have been quite the show … because the other guard guy was now wacking off too!!

I did not want to get excited … but my boobs felt like they were on fire, prickling and biting sensations were surging through my huge jugs. I was going wild from the stinging and the pleasure. The old guy was receiving a prime face fucking. Over and over, he kept his cock fucking my mouth as I clasp my lips violently around his shaft .

He increased the speed of his nipple-yanking not giving me a moments rest. More and more spit and slobber coated my chin and top of my bulging tits. The onslaught caused streams of tears to flow down my cheeks, so many sensations assailing me that I was completely losing control. I just moaned and gasp as my pussy was getting ready to cum.

As I got close … the old guy just stopped leaving me hanging my legs squirming and wiggling trying to get my pussy to cum … as he laughed at me.

"Your girlfriend is a real dumb SLUT" he told Gregory … "look at her, struggling to cum!!" he said. He grabbed my head and proceeded to fuck my mouth again.

But I needed to cum … I needed my nipples tugged on again so I looked up at him … begging him with my eyes to make me cum. I arched my back pressing out my big heavy fat bulging tits. Finally, the old guy understood what I needed, he grabbed my hard nipples and once again, he pinched them and yanked them forward.

This was absolutely what I needed my big fun bags had been ignored and started to itch. When his rough fingers squeezed and yanked them again I squealed in pleasure! The itch was scratched my mouth vibrate around his shaft. I exploded in an orgasm … it wasn't one simple orgasm but a long wave of lust rippling orgasms that went through my body.

The old guy groaned and tugged on my nipples hard, he pulled me onto his cock one the last time. His cock flooded my mouth with his spunk. When he was done he said "Well done, fucking whore!" patting my head approvingly like you would to a dog. He pulled his cock out and zipped up his pants, picking up his gun and pointing it at Gregory. The two other guys still stroking their cocks came over and aimed them right at my face. Both of them came quickly as they both grunted, spraying cum all over my face.
 
They absolutely humiliated Gya and there was nothing I could do. Throughout this I dint want to look and I wanted to beat their heads in, but the weapons were trained on me with the safeties off. There was the 'guck guck guck' as his shaft slid down her throat and the flow of fluid running out of her mouth then his roar as sperm filled her mouth and felt, 'fine, it’s over with' but instead of that he merely tagged in his two comrades who beat off over Gya giving her a few more drops of sperm to lather up her flesh. I wanted her to bite his dick off. Gya was a pornstar, she loved to suck dickand take any which way, but this was not the way.

When those two men went over and dumped their load onto her face they jeered and cheered over it as streams of spunk shot across her face as he winced, trying to avoid it. The old man cackled and smiled at it all, even when it was over and Gya was sitting on her knees having swallowed the spunk. "Clean yourself up, litle girl. Daddy's dun wit ya!" He said in a thick country, backwoods accent and flashed his hideous smile. Thankfully it was over fast and I was allowed to go to her side. Giving her her shirt and offering mine to clean her face I asked, "Are you okay?" Knowing it was a ridiculous one after witnessing three men coax her into this position. The trade was of no consolation for seeing my lover being humiliated and I swore to myself that I would get revenge for her against these three either today, tomorrow, or the end of the world. There was the aroma that she climaxed as well, still it was forced.

"Been doin' that to every one of them" Bubba laughed as he zipped himself back up and slapped Gya on her ass in a brutal punishment.

"If ya dun cleanin' ya face, cum monkey," the old man laughed, "We got ya prisoners down below. Come and take yer pick."

Coaching Gya to her feet as she put her top back on and cleaned off her face with my shirt that I ut on myself we climbed down the roof into the interior via a fire escape ladder. The old man led the way but upon reaching the ground we were immediately confronted by more armed men, many of them. 'Holy shit' I muttered looking at them.

There were twelve there, more on the roofs and moving through the courtyard, it was a small army. They had MP5s, hunting rifles, most in ratty street clothes and they looked hungry and thin, but there was no arguing with them. They had the demeanour that they will kill me and fuck Gya silly then shoot her.

Keeping Gya close as already drew immediate attention the old man led us through the courtyard, but the humiliation wasn't done there, "Boys, there's a real big breasted bitch here, right behind me. A real cum dumpster. She sucked my dick and for that, we got food!" People cheered for this as I kept one arm wrapped around Gya's waist. In the walk around the courtyard the old man paused and looked at Gya, "How'd it feel havin' my man meat down yer throat?" Then gave off a cackled.

"Let's stick to the matter at hand" I protested. "Let's see the prisoners"

"Ya, sure" he muttered. He called his boy together and said, "Five prisoners. Bring them here. Get the prettiest ones." The men nodded and hustled off. They were going to turn this into an auction, but what was keeping them from merely killing and me and taking Gya to add to their collection was beyond me. Perhaps they were shaken by the fact that there were others nearby. “If they have women, let’s get them first,” whispering to Gya, the stench of cum and her juices was still evident on her body as she was quiet before giving me a slight nod. Women were the most vulnerable in these circumstances and we had to get them out of here as quickly as possible. Twenty five pounds of food for each head and I doubt they would allow any other prisoners to go willy nillie if they chose to leave unless they could get a price on them as well. Everything had to have a price.

As we waited for them the old man took out a ciggeratte and lit it up. Taking a drag and offering it over to gya, “Was it good for you?” he cackled as the others chuckled as well, their eyes wandering over Gya’s fine figure. Whilst we waited my eyes were carefully going over the structure. All of the windows had been sandbagged half way up and there were men on the roof tops. Trying to count while remaining inconspicuous was difficult as my eyes kept seeing other eyes looking back. By my count there were at least thirty well armed men inside. There was a series of shouts and curses coming from inside the bulding to our front and out came the five prisoners with the jeers and boots of the guards. They were in terrible shape, malnourished, thin, and gaudy. All of them were women and three were wearing uniforms, one in a flight suit and two others in ACUs. They were forced to drop to their knees before the old man and placed with their hands behind their heads.

“There you are. Five. That’s 25lbs of food per head and that makes this 125lbs. That’s a lot of beef,” he laughed, “But How about all five for those melons.”

“No” I said sternly and the old man merely laughed.
 
Last edited:
This guy was a total dick. But we needed to get as many people out as possible before we took him out, and his sick little band of perverts. I was also totally curious who the boss was, strange why he was not involved in these negations.

“We’ll need to go get the food and ammo from our base and we’ll be back in about 2 hours. You can trust us; we haven’t done anything dishonest or disgusting.” I said taking a verbal poke at the old guy. “On top of that you are holding all the prisoners so you have all the cards.” I added.

The bloated arrogant old guy grinned “Now you are starting to think Ho … too bad it took my cock blast to your face to get you to understand that” The others around him laughed.

Gregory and I walked over to the five prisoners. They were not in good shape. But they were alive.

“Look we are going to trade some goods to get you all out of here. It should not take long … a few hours” I said

Gregory added “remember your SERE (Survival, Evasion, Resistance, and Escape) training. We’ll be back soon.”

Gregory and I headed for the ladder, when I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was the old guy. “Not so fast honey lips. You get to stay behind … until the food arrives, a little insurance in case your boyfriend is thinking about attacking us.”

Gregory was about to say something but I held up my hand to stop him. Then I turned to the old guy with a big smile on my lips telling him “I was hoping you’d say that … I’d love to suck off few more cocks … while he gets the food!!”

Even the old guy was not expecting this answer, but he could not see why I agreed so fast to his demand. “Ok bitch … we can arrange that … we’ll have as many cocks as it take to satisfy you” He said grinning thinking about getting all the guards that could be spared to blasting cum all over the slut’s face … teach her who was boss!

Gregory climbed back up the fire escape, wondering what I was up to.
 
My whole body felt cold. They were going to brutalize her, like they did with the other women. Gya may love dicks but they were going to beat her senseless,, but she just whispered for me to go with a wink that 'I can handle them.' the climbing the ladder was the most difficult experience of my life as i heard the old man cackling and calling his boys over. There were prisoners to be rescued but I was only thinking of Gya as I imagined her being cock whipped by those hillbillies. On the edge I looked back and was able to quickly count a few more heads before my eyes fell on Gya as several hands were grabbing every inch of her body and she had a forced smile on her face.

On the roof I found the radio that had been discarded and summoned Jones, "What happened?" he asked.

"They have prisoners," I replied cautiously going down after looking for zombies. Getting into the Mustang and checking the backseat I left there as quickly as possible informing Jones and his team how many people were there. On the other end I could hear the sergeant thumping his CVC against the ring of his cupola. It became complicated. What’s worst, Gya was still with them as insurance.

"Who are they?" Jones asked.

"Bunch of well-armed and angry rednecks. Don't know where they came from but they have a lot of hardware and alot of prisoners including military. They're beaten, malnourished, and barely holding on, including five women that I could see. They're asking for food in exchange, twenty-five pounds of food and fifty rounds per head."
“Oh, hell no, man. WE’re not going to give in just like that,” the sergeant roared.

I knew that Jones wouldn't agree. When I reached the main group he was up in arms over this, leaving Gya and negotiating with them, but I knew a good layout of the area and we had firepower. We moved behind a line of buildings to conceal us and gathered everyone up to go over the plan. They had all of the windows sandbagged for protection, but that won't stand up to the 25mm chain gun on the Bradleys. Jones still didn't like it, he didn't know where the prisoners were being held and how many. If they fired into the wrong area they could kill them all, but he wasn't going to merely hand over supplies to these assholes especially after I told them what they did to Gya and what they were doing now. I felt humiliated myself. I couldn't help her at all and figured she wouldn't even look at me again, but I had to go back to her.

Jones did a count of the available food and said they had enough to exchange, but what they were going to do was the basic baited ambush. I would deliver the supplies but when they come out to get them we would spring the trap. They didn't know we had Bradleys or great numbers. “”Show me where the drop off is,” Jones said.

“It’s going to be where we were stopped,” pointing it out on a map. Across the street was a strip mall that had a empty parking lot; a great place to set up with taller buildings around for good vantage points.
“It’s going to be messy,” Jones said to all of them, “But this is what we were to expect. Don’t fire unless I give the order. A lot is riding on surprise. Now, when they come to get the supplies they’ll get the food and we’ll be able to pick off a few, but what he’s told us they’re prepared for fighting. The TOW missiles onboard these IFVs will deal with anything. I fully expect that these fuckers will shoot him as soon as the turns over the food. We won’t allow that.” He turned to me and said, “You’ll deliever the supplies like planned but once they come to pick it up, if they try to pull something or they take the food and head inside, either way, we’re going in. I’m keeping my people inside the Bradleys and putting Bob’s people on the nearby roofs. We’ll blast through the wall you climbed up with the TOW to weaken in and roll in. once inside we’ll dismount and start clearing.”
“That’s pretty dangerous,” I said concerned about Gya, “We don’t know where the others have been moved.”
“I know, I know,” he replied but put a hand on my shoulder, “Just trust me on this. I know it’s asking a lot, but we can do this. We’ll get her out and the others out, alive. You have my word.”

The food was loaded into the Mustang for the drop. As we worked Patty came up to me and asked what had happened and it was difficult talking about it, but in the end explained that Gya was forced to give a bj to the old man and now to his group. Her face turned into a scowl then she patted my shoulder, "I'll help you get him." Patty was certainly sweet she even offered to ride with me in the Mustang, well, she actually just hopped in and said, "Let's roll" We went ahead as the Bradleys and the rest of the convoy slowly moved behind, taking side routes to keep themselves out of sight.

Looking at my watch, the time getting out and back was just over an hour. Hopefully Gya still had a pulse and so do the prisoners. They didn't look good. As I neared the spot where we sighted the old man I told Patty to get in the back and stay out of sight and took my pistol and shoved it into my sock. This time was going to be different. I couldn't see Jones behind me because o f the buildings, butI knew he was there. There was a whisper in the radio, "We're in position." Honking the horn of the Mustang to gain their attention I called out, I have your supplies."

On the inside the old man was having a field day as he waved his tiny dick in front of Gya, smearing the pre cum as she coughed up saliva and sperm. The prisoners we hoped to trade were put with her and told to take part in this secession, but Gya was firm, "No, just me. Don’t want anything bad to happen because if one of them drops dead from something, well, my boyfriend, he loves a woman in uniform. He'll slit your throat."
 
You know sometimes you do stuff and you are not really sure why you did it. Well, the stuff I said about sucking off every cock in this sick prison was one of those times. Yep, I know sometimes my timing sucks (pun intended). I think somewhere in the back of my brain I was thinking about saying something to freak the old guy out. I accomplished that … he was pretty shocked that I wanted more cum blasted in my face. Also maybe I was thinking by sucking them off I was actually spreading the anti-virus virus, which would start making many of the guards sick in about an hour, it would not be a big effect, but it is harder to shoot a gun straight if you are blowing your nose. Additionally if I could keep a bunch of them busy with my big boobs and hungry mouth, when my team attacked most of the guards would be naked and have hard-ons. Finally, if I could find one guy that was just crazy about really big breasts and use my “skills” on him … I’ll have an inside man and start a little revolution inside the prison. But to be honest, none of those thoughts were on my mind … this was just one of those time I wanted to say something freaky.

As Gregory went up the ladder, the old fucker told all the guards not on duty to wake up and come down to the “play room” is what he called it. It looked like a torture room to me. There were some clamps, whips, and other instruments of pain along the wall. But there was also king sized bed. I guess rape or gang rape was one of the torture things they did. Anyhow, when I saw that there was only the night shift of the guards (about 10 of them) I laughed and said “This is not even a challenge … I sucked off more cocks on stage at the last strip club I worked at …”

One of the guards, who’s eyes were as big as coffee cup saucers after seeing me said “I’ll get the swing shift in here, they would kick our asses if they didn’t get in on some of this anyhow … that should be more of a challenge!” and he left to get them.

“Stripper … ah … with a body like that … I’ll bet you got some really good tips!” the leader of night shift guys said “gives us a little show” He ordered. This is of course exactly what I wanted to do … but it is never good to seem too eager. Plus with this kind of male, best to let them think they are in control.

“I can’t” I said “there is no music …” I put up my weak defense.

“START DANCING SLUT!!” he yelled as one of the guys pulled out a harmonica

It wasn’t hip-pop or rock and roll … but it had a good beat … and kind of worked … Then I started to sway slowly back and forth … I had no bra on … and my breasts swayed under my halter top in an amazing way. The guys loved it!! The swing shift guys came in the room and all I heard was a bunch of “HOLY SHITS” and “THEY ARE FUCKING HUGE” comments. These guys had guns with them and placed them on a table at the side of the room. If only I could get over to them. But I could not figure out a way.

Back to stripping. Stripping is about teasing … but you can’t tease for too long … or men get frustrated and angry. That was the last thing I needed. So I started to strip. I gradually revealed more and more of my body, pulling out a breast … then hiding it again … then taking my whole top off. There were hoots and hollers when I did that and a few guys needed to pull their cocks out and started to stroke. Made me feel good … even if this was a life and death situation.

All their eyes were on my huge jugs and some of them started to glaze over. I knew those were the ones with a real breast fetish. I grab one of my breasts and sucked on my own nipple … making it nice and hard … I even moaned. The guys loved that!! I started on my jeans, zipping and un-zipping them … shaking my sexy ass at them and humping the air … My dance was turning me on too and a wet spot appeared at my crotch. One of the guys saw it and said “Hey look … she is getting off on seeing all these cocks!!” He saw my arousal, the wetness between my legs, and as I danced closer to him … rubbing my butt against his throbbing cock … he swatted my ass. His cock was slowly oozing pre-cum.

Finally … my pants came off and I was naked before them … I had used up a good 20 mins. My one hand was tugging on my nipple in time with the music and another was between my legs rubbing my clit. I ended my dance on the bed, sitting up and my legs spread.

“Ok who’s first …” I said as I wet my lips with the tip of my tongue. I was kind of hoping this was going to be one at a time … but hill-billies don’t have that kind of patience. I was suddenly surrounded by about 10 hard throbbing cocks … The leader got me on my hands and knees … so another guy could be fucking me at the same time.

For the next 40 mins I sucked and stroked off so many cocks … I lost count. All of the guys wanted to end with a good facial … it was kind of like they were trying to show off to their buddies who could cum more!! My face was a mess. I swallowed as much as I could and clean off my face between shots. But it was hard to keep up. After cumming most of the guys took a break and sat down and watched. But a few got in line to fuck me as well. There was one guy that I blew (he had a really nice cock too) … then he fucked me cumming all over my ass … and then he asked to fuck my tits. As he was one of the last guys … I said sure … and he came again between my jugs. I knew I had found my inside guy with the breast fetish… “You’re my favorite … can you come back later?” I asked him in a whisper. I asked him this right after he had sprayed a good load all of my tits. When I said that, his cock actually got hard again!! I was amazed!!

Most of the guy said they were headed to the showers to clean up. The leader told one of them to “Tie the whore up to the clamps on the wall.” But my new found friend said “I take care of the slut, boss” and he grabbed me and lead me to the wall clamps. When all the guys were out of the room he released me.

“Honey, I need to get you out of here, most of these guys are animals … they are going to kill you for sure. All the hot women at this place have been so abused. I don’t want to see that happen to you. Your breasts are way too pretty.” He said as he put his pants on.

“Ok … what do you suggest?” I ask as I slipped my cloth back on.

Apparently there was no time to put his shirt on, as he grab his two guns (desert eagles, I think) and said “Hurry … follow me … everyone is in the showers right now … we can slip out the back way”

“My name is Gya” I said as I followed him out the door. “My name is Billy Bob” He said. I stopped. “You have got to be kidding me?” I said in total disbelief.

“Yes … Billy Bob is my name … why?” He asked confused.

“Oh … just that was the name of my last boyfriend, he’s a zombie now” I told him making something up.

We started moving again “quiet … shower room coming up” Billy Bob told me in a whisper. But as we passed by the shower room door, and I turned the dead bolt on it, locking all the guards in the room. Billy Bob looked confused again at me.

“Buys us some time … just in case” I told Billy Bob

We went down a passage way and around a corner and there was a loud gun shot, Billy Bob spun around grabbing his chest and fell over, dead.

There was a really old man, older than the old fart we met on the roof, standing there with a shotgun aimed right at me.

“That boy was dumber than a bag of hammers … falling for a crazy Ho like you …” He said in his slow southern drawl and then added “And now it’s my turn to spray something in your face …” He said, aiming the shotgun at my head.

All I said was “FUCK!” and I ran back around the corner as the shotgun went off.
 
I was still outside, there was a muffled blast, but I couldn't tell what it was coming from inside the compound. Inside I was praying that Gya was still alive as I parked the mustang and climbed out. There were the same two guards up there that blasted Gya, not the old fart though. "I have your supplies," I shouted up to them, "Now let's see the prisoners and Gya."

"Yeah, sure" one of them called back down. They were going to take their time. In the backseat Patty was waiting as well. Her rifle was drawn up to her chest, with the selector switch on semi. She was ready for a fight.

The old man, Boss, stepped over Billy Bob's body as it lay sprawled out on the floor. Shaking his head slighly, "Poor fool, sucker for breasts," before continuing on. In his hands was a old fashioned, but lethal, double barreled shotgun. He had discharged both barrels, one into Billy Bob and the other at Gya, but his buckshot missed her as she ran through the corridors. By now the antivirus was spreading through the contamination. Her blow bang had worked as the men in the showers began hocking up green phlem, but that didn't remove all of the guards. No, missing teeth dick head that forced Gya to blow him appeared on the roof and looked down at me, flashing that hideous smile.

"Well, you did come back. Yer girlfeidn has a fine ass you know that. We plugged her and fucked her five ways till Sunday!" roaring in laughter. "Still, deals a deal. You have the supplies. Let us see them and you git yer prisoners."

"Let me see Gya first" I called up.

"'Fraid that's not possible, sonny, "She's a bit busy, right now. But she's alive, I assure you."

Well behind me, inside a empty strip mall, Jones and his group were waiting patiently. he muttered, "Just give them the supplies." The two Bradley TOW missile launchers were ready and in the troop compartment were his soldiers ready to open a can of whoop ass. They had been fighting zombies for so long they wanted to go after someone that could shoot back.

Going to the trunk I started taking boxes out and opening them up to show the contents before setting them on the grond between the mustang and the wall. The three men hovered over me. "There you go," I said stepping back. "Now, the prisoners."

The old man said something to the two guards whom disappeared. Going below they had no inkling that their boss was chasing Gya through the corridors around them as the thick masonry and sandbags muffled the discharges that it went unnoticed. They fetched the five female prisoners, roused them to their feet, and ushered them up the ladder, but there was no Gya. One of them, Bubba, went to get her in the chambers, but when he reached it found that the big breasted slut was not there but a short ways away found Billy Bob dead. "Shit!" in his mind he thought that Gya did it and went running to spread the alarm.

Because of the power failure on this block they had to communicate through word of mouth an it took time to spread the word of the escape, however, by that time the prisoners were coming down to me. One of them, a nice looking pilot came and hugged me tightly an dkissed my cheek, "Thank you. Your friend is still in there," she said in a whisper. "They did horrible things." Nodding to this I said for her to get inside the Mustang. Conditions in there were going to be tight but the trade went on as planned as the old man was becoming nervous.

There was still no Gya, "Where is that whore?"

She was running for her life as the twin barrels were loaded again. Going around the corner Boss aimed and fired both chambers spraying the entire interior with OO buckshot that spattered the wall but missed Gya but sheer stroke of luck as she twisted around every corner she could to ward off his aim. She could hear the click of the release lever as the barrels were dropped for the breaches to be exposed for him to reload. Checking her pistols Gya pulled back the receivers, she had full magazines and took a deep breath and stuck her head around the corner and could see the man just twenty feet away and aimed and fired with a yell, but the Boss merely stepped to the side and avoided the fusillade as he calmly loaded his weapon.

Shooting off five rounds apiece Gya moved on, running as fast as her legs could take her. She didn't know where she was going as long as it was away from him, but after going past several doors she stumbled upon a door with bars and heard a shrill cry, "Help us, please!" pausing in her steps, she looked and found more people cramped into this small room no bigger than a janitor's closet. If they didn't speak she would have assumed them to be zombies. Panting for breath she twisted her head left to right and decided to free them, but with no keys she didn't know how except to shoot the lock, "This works in the movies," surmising as she aimed one pistol and turned her head away to shield against and shrapnel as the prisoners inside pilled over one another to escape.

BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!

The lock was damaged but held fast. "Fuck. It always works!" Gya whined but tried again, emptying what was left in one magazine and eventually the lock fell apart. Throwing open the door she ordered them out.

By now the men in the showers as well as everywhere else were alert to the escape, but I had the prisoners now I needed to get out. Patty was still in the back as four women wedged themselves in and another sat in the passenger seat. Getting into the driver's seat I flipped the old man off and backed away onto the road and turned to the right. Now Jones could have a clear view of fire. The TOW missile launcher was raised in the Bradley's turret and the gunner aimed right for the wall.

"Target acquired" he replied as one of the guards looked over the supplies left for him and the old man looked down from the roof top.

"Fire!" Jones shouted.

The missile shot out and the spool of wire tha twas the connection to the controls unraveled in flight. In it's path was a pane of glass that shattered but the missile wasn't armed yet it reached the wall and punched through it before exploding. The result knocked the old man off his feet and sent him tumbling into the rubble as the guard that was looking through the supplies was knocked down and partially buried.

"That's it, Forward!" Jones commanded and his Bradley and his wingman rolled forward. Both IFVs came out of their concealed position across the road as I swung the Mustang around to where the buses were hiding to drop off the prisoners. I took my rifle and decided to go back to help them. Patty was coming with me.

Back there Boss heard the explosion and paused in his stepped and looked out through one of the half covered up windows, "Son of a bitch" he roared, "I'm gonna kill ya, bitch, and you're little friends to!"

Jones rolled in first. He felt his heart racing as the dogs of war was unleashed. He hadn't felt like this since Iraq and the memories flew back as they charged across the street. "Remember to pick your targets. Shoot only threasts" he called out to the follow Bradley whom was going to move to the right as soon as they enter the compound's center. The guard that was looking through the supplies left looked up to see the treads of the IFV and let out a shrill cry as he was run over. No one noticed as they plowed into the weakened structure and into the hallway. Boss who stepped into that section of the corridor just after the explosion and was coughing out the dust that had been knocked loose saw the Bradley roar in.
What Jones didn’t know was he nearly missed Gya and the prisoners she had freed, but the charge had allowed them a chance to escape.
 
I heard the really old fart yell “I'm gonna kill ya, bitch, and you're little friends to!” and then the wall next to me … exploded open and a Bradley came through. It was amazing; I had never seen a vehicle go through a wall before. The guys in the Bradley had not seen me or the freed prisoners … and they also did not stop. Smashing through the next wall and continuing into the courtyard area. I heard gunshots … and then a ripple of return fire from the Bradley. That pretty much stopped the gunshots. The hole in the wall was prefect for me and the prisoners to escape.

But out of the dust I saw a shotgun barrel pointed right at me and really old fart was there grinning wickedly.

“Don’t move … any of you’ll” He said as we all froze. He walked closer with the gun pointed at me. “I wish I had time to kill you real slow like … Like I did some of the others … but watching your face as you know you are going to die … will just have to do.” He said as he was right next to me now. There was no way he was going to miss me.

“Open that whore mouth of your and start suck off the end of this shotgun, I want you to deep throat it … CUNT” he said.

I move my hands up to grab the gun like it was a cock and he said “NO HANDS”

I opened my mouth and started to lick the end of the shotgun, licking around it … teasing it … being extra sexual with it. Trying to buy some time … maybe Gregory would show up and save me, but the really old fart would have none of that.

“Suck It!!” He ordered me. I knew as soon as I sucked on the end of the shotgun he was going to blow my head off. So I opened my mouth as wide as I could and started to get near the end … and then as quick as I could I kicked him in the balls so hard I heard his balls make a popping noise.

“UGGGHHHHH” is all he grunted as I grab the shotgun and yanked it from his hands. He fell to the ground holding his balls. I did not pause … I pointed the shotgun inches from his face and pulled the trigger. It blew his head off …wow what a mess … it was gross.

“Now that is what I call a “money shot”!!” I said as the prisoners looked at me like I was insane, not knowing my porn background. I helped them get through the hole in the wall the Bradley made, but the last prisoner, a girl named Abby said, “We need to get the others out … I know where most of the cells are … follow me …” and she ran down the south passageway.

“Wait for me” I shouted, I grab some more ammo from the dead headless old fart and ran after her.
 
When the Bradleys went in through the hole and sat in the courtyard side by side the troop hatch opened and the soldiers came out and Jones ordered them to fire as the hillbillies fired back from the windows all around them. I was galloping up in the rear with Patty on foot when several people came fumbling out through the cloud of dust with their hands raised, pleading for us not to shoot. They were the prisoners. They said a woman with big breasts freed them but went with another prisoner to free the others.

"Where?" I asked with a shout above the roar of battle nearby.

They pointed through the hole in the wall down a debris strewn corridor. Turning to Patty I said for her to take these people to the buses. Reluctantly she obeyed and I hustled in to find Gya. Along the way I came upon a body with its head literally shot off. All that was left from the shoulders up was a stump for a neck and part of the jaw hinge and everything else splattered away. It wasn't Gya so I didn't pause to wonder.

When the ramps came down the soldiers came out and started to filter into the building as the Bradley’s opened up with their coax 240Bravos and the 25mm chain gun. Inside the tight confines of the area it was nerve-racking with the deafening noise but Jones was having the time of his life as he called out targets to his gunner. In three round bursts they were tearing down the defenses so intricately laid out by the rednecks as they were showered with firepower.

Patty led the prisoners across the street, nervously looking around for zombies as she reached the place where Bob and his people had hid the buses. The prisoners were searched and tended to as the sharpshooters on the roof began to pick off threats on the roof top. Seeing that she was useless here after accomplishing her duty Patty ran back to join me in the middle of the firefight.

Gya and Abby galloped down the twisted hallway and found two men dragging a woman out of a room by her long hair. "That's one," Abby whispered before hiding herself behind a stack of boxes. Gya quietly loaded her shotgun and took aim. At fifteen feet she fired one barrel and was nearly knocked down by the blast and her ears rang but one man pitched forward screaming and the second one jerked upright and looked at where the fire came from and ran for his life. Abby sprung forth and scooped up the woman they came upon and pulled her to safety as Gya coughed as the burnt sulfur filled her nostrils. "That's one," she said with a smile.

"Gya? Gya!" I shouted as I went about following the trail but turned a corner with my rifle aimed and saw her plump backside with a shotgun in hand, "Gya!" I called out. She turned around surprised to see me.

"Gregory!" she exclaimed.

We threw ourselves into each other’s arms. Her clothes and body reeked of sex but I didn't care as long as I felt her in my arms and her breasts in my face as we hugged tightly. She introduced Abby to me then said that there were more prisoners being held somewhere. The banging from the chain guns was reverberating through the confines of the building telling us the battle wasn't over just yet.

"I blew one fuckers head off. I believe he was the head honcho," Gya replied with a satisfied smile on her face, "That's where I got this baby," patting the shotgun.

"Nice" nodding, "We found a few prisoners as they were leaving. They're with Bob and his people at the buses. I sent Patty to escort them. All of this is going to be drawing the zombies to us, so we need to go quick before we get trapped here. Let's get the rest."

There would be more time to go over everything later on. Jones saw one man fall from teh roof and knew that it was coming from Bob's sharpshooters. Private Washington and the others were carefully picking their way through the interior rooting out the rest of these assholes that had terrorized the helpless. There was a great deal of weapons and equipment no doubt picked up from shops they raided but that would come later. Their task was to find and eliminate threats.

As Abby led the way Gya and I followed with the women they found keeping up. A short time later Patty somehow found us and looked at Gya with concern, but she didn’t say anything as she was out of breath from all of the running she had to endure. “How many prisoners are we talking about?” I asked Abby.

“I don’t know,” she replied, “I think, like twelve or so. They’re just up ahead. They’re next to where the Boss’s room was. He liked having them close. He liked doing all kinds of things to us. Military got it the worse. The men were beaten and whipped and the women, well....” she trailed off. There was no need to fill it in, but as we cleared out the Boss’s room and found nothing Abby led us over to where the prisoners were being held, but, as usual, it was locked.

“Let me do it” Gya replied and shot the lock, this time with both barrels and was knocked into me by the recoil and we fell into a heap but the lock was destroyed.
I was right, though, about the noise. Every zombie in the area was being drawn in. Bob could see it from his vantage point and was telling this to Jones when his eyes caught sight of something moving down the strip. It was different. It was big, very big. Putting his spy glasses close to his eyes he focused on it. It looked like a real version of the Hulk, barreling through everything it its path. “What the fuck is that?” he exclaimed as he told this to Jones.

“Are you fucking with me?” the sergeant shouted back.
 
Abby and I were helping the freed prisoners head back towards the buses. I turned to her. “Abby have we got everyone?” I asked her

“I think so, between the ones we have freed and the soldiers on the upper floors going room to room I think we have everyone.” She answered back.

“Ok, we really need to get moving … with all this noise, lots of the zombies must be headed our way” Gregory warned us again. At that moment the top hatch on the Bradley opened up and Jones head popped out.

“Gregory is right … Bob has warned us about hordes of zombies approaching from almost every direction. I need all the attack teams to pull back and protect the transport buses. And one more thing … He said there is some kind of super huge zombie headed right for us coming down the strip!!”

“WHAT!!!” I said … not understanding him

“All he told me is it looks like a zombie version of the comic book super hero The Hulk!!” Jones said as the Bradley started back through the hole it had made through the wall.

Gregory took charges as I was still a little shocked by the whole super zombie report. “Ok everyone … follow the Bradley and RUN” He ordered.

I turned to him… “Shall we try to slow the super zombie down?” I asked showing him my loaded shotgun.

He nodded holding up his rifle… “You are fucking crazy … but that is why I love you … Let’s do it!!” He said with a big grin. Gregory point towards the rubble that had been created by the tow missile explosion. “Get up there … we’ll have a good view to shoot at the super zombie.” He said.

I took off running as Gregory grabbed a radio and told Bob and Sergeant Jones what we were planning. As I made on top of the rubble, I got a good view of the strip and could see the super zombie moving fast towards the buses. The first thing I noticed was it was fast!! I had never seen a regular zombie move that fast. Secondly, it was big … I mean BIG!! 12 feet tall at least. Thirdly it was UGLY. There was all this dripping yellow puss over its body. Like the stuff was coming out of its pores. Purple drool was coming out of its mouth too. GROSS.

It was way too far away for my shotgun to work on it. I need to wait until Gregory got here. Then I heard movement behind me and Gregory cocking his rifle. “Hey, what took you so long?” I asked as I turn around to kid him and looked right into the barrel of a MP5 being held by Old Fart, he was all banged up, from falling into the rubble and the blast of the TOW missile, but he had not been killed. He still had his hideous, missing tooth smile.

“If it ain’t the big breasted cum dumpster bitch. Who sucked off my dick. To think I wasted all my seed on your face. I’m going to kill you … but before I do … what happen to my daddy, did you capture him?” He asked

He was going to kill me anyhow so I figured I might as well make his life suck for a bit too. “I blew his fucking head clean off his body … and used his own shotgun to do …I hope that doesn’t piss you off!!” I said.

Old fart got really pissed off when he heard that. “OH BITCH YOU ARE GOING PAY FOR THAT” He screamed and switched the gun to fully auto. He was planning on emptying the entire magazine of the machine gun into my face!!
 
When we were sprinting to reach the street I lost sight of Gya in the rush as the area was vacated. Jones had gathered up all of his people and the prisoners and martialed them across the street, but to get everyone organized for the return would take a few moments because of the prisoner's weakened state as well as the swarming zombies. Bob was watching the whole affair and saw what few rednecks were left fleeing for their lives as the zombies came in through the far side of the compound and Jones and the others came back from the closest. Thankfully there were no reported casualties.

I stepped over the rubble and lost my footing and fell. After picking myself up I ran after where Gya went and by the time I circled the building there was another person standing there with her, cradling an MP5. Through the haze of battle I could see that it was that sick bastard, the one that humiliated us. After all this he was still alive which meant that I get to kill him. He was aiming for Gya, spouting and cursing pointing that German weapon at her balloons. With my own rifle I could shoot him but where he was positioned right between me and Gya these high velocity rounds would slice through him and into her. Still, I took off at a dead run, eyes focused on him. My heart was pounding and in the last few strides he still had his back to me fully unawares and when we collided it was a linebacker taking down the quarterback. Slamming into his spine, wrapping my arms round his waist and pushing him to the ground that submachine gun was flung from his hands and then came the roar of the beast.

Twisting her head back down the road there came the juggernaut. Through teh swarm of the undead the beast was burrowing his way through. Anything that came in its way was either kicked or thrown free. Everything. Gya was looking at it with wide eyes as though she were that 18 year old virgin that saw her first penis.

Taking the old man down I was first onto my feet and began slamming my fists into the back of his sweaty, old head. Blow after blow but he kept trying to get up. Kicking his hands out from underneth him and even slamming my foot into his back the old man didn't want to quit. The roar was becoming louder and I so desperately wanted to take my rifle, shove it down his mouth and discharge my load into him, but then thought of something else.

Jones was on the radio, "Get your asses out of there! We're rollin'!"

"On our way!" I replied back. Turning to Gya she put the stock of her shotgun to her shoulder, aimed and fired both barrels one after the other and watched the the buckshot struck in a wide spread but did nothing to impede the Hulk coming at us and we watched as he slammed into a truck and sent it careening to the side of the road.

"Holy shit!" Gya balked as she tried to reload all the while slowly stepping back. As she did her foot struk something. It was a propane tank. Looking at the gauge it was still full. "I got an idea!" she said.

"So do I" I replied. Rolling the old man onto his back and then pulling onto his knees. He looked at me with defiance still in his eyes. He felt he was beaten but as the two of us hovered over him we knew he wasn't going to make it out of this. Gya, taking the ten pound tank placed it beside the old man and I told her to get going to the Mustang.

"What about you?" she turned to me with worry.

"I'll be there. I'm going to take care of some business," I replied.

As she ran off the old man turned to me, "Still had sex," and began cackling once again, spitting up blood and eventually one of his few remaining teeth.

"Glad you feel that way," I replied then aimed and fired one shot into each femur and watched him change from laughing to screaming in agony as the bones were shattered.

"You son of a bitch," screaming at the top of his lungs.

Backing away as the beast drew closer I replied, "You got to learn how to treat a woman."

Lying on his side the man was writhing in pain but couldn't move as the beast finally made it to him. Turning his head painfully towards the sky he saw the blue be fully blacked out as the beast hovered over him and lift up his fists that were the size of a Prius over its ungodly looking face. The old man, once a sinister, laughing, extortionist that would have women blow him for the sake of he could and beat people, torture and kill them, was now screaming like a girl as the beast slammed one fist down, crushing his legs then lift his limp body into the air where he let out a high pitched scream of fear before his body was slammed into the asphalt in a spray of blood and bone and the Old Fart was no more.

Quickly taking aim with the rifle the beast was right next to the tank and I fired three rounds in rapid succession as Gya came rolling around the corner in the Mustang. The shots slammed into the metal cylinder and there was an eruption as the propane was ignited by a tracer and the resulting plume of intense flame sent the beast lumbering back and scorched its flesh but did not kill it.

"Well, shit" muttering as I went running into the Mustang. Before I could close the door Gya slammed on the gas and we were out of there.

"What'd you do with the Old Fart?" Gya asked.

"He got his ass pounded."
 
I looked at Gregory as the car sped away at over 60 MPH. Trying my best at old man hick talk “I’ll tell you what … shitbird … now that was an ass whooping … so intense, I’ll bet Old fart wished Chuck Norris had given it to him.” I laughed as Gregory gave me one of those get serious looks.

“Watch where you are driving, fool woman!!” He told me in his “hick” accent. We left the super Zombie far behind as we caught up to the buses and Bradley pretty quick. Sergeant Jones radioed us and said “Thanks for the delay tactics, we got everyone and we are headed back to the UNLV compound.”

As we drove back I told Gregory what had happen while I was with the hillbillies. He seemed to be ok with it … I’m glad, I mean I’m a porn star … it involves sleeping with other men!! We arrived at the compound and everyone seemed to have something to do. The Army team radioed the Major and debriefed him on what happened including the super zombie. Major called CDC and of course they want to talk to everyone who had seen it.

Before it was our turn to talk to CDC, we told Doc and Melvin about it. Doc kept saying it was impossible … that was not how viruses worked. But Gregory told him he had only been 10 feet away from the monster; he also added that the propane explosion seemed to have only a limited effect on it.

Tabatha had overheard us and started going off about killing the “King Zombie”. She said it was the leader of all Zombies. We told her it did not seem that way … but she knew better. She started talking about how she was going to slice it head off with her samurai sword (one of the HvZ guys found it in the cleared dorm rooms and gave it to her). She said she would enjoy killing the King Zombie … more than getting off!! She was starting to get me worried!!

The Army medics treated the former prisoners and they got fed, took showers and got cleaned up. Most of them would be better in a few days as long as they got some good rest. Gregory and I finished our interview with the CDC and headed to our bedroom area. We both still needed to clean up. So we both took showers … in the same shower stall!!!

“You know … I still have not thanked you for saving me!!” I say as I got in the shower with him

“And how are you going to do that?” He asked as his cock started to get the idea that it was going to get to feel the inside of my wonderful pussy again.

“I was hoping something would pop up” I giggled as his cock got big and hard. “I think something didi!! Can you put soap on my back?” I asked as Gregory came over soaping up his hands and sliding them over my smooth sexy back. He did not stop there, his hands slide around my waist and then up to my heavy breasts. How did I know he was going to end up there!!

I stepped back toward him as he soaped me up … rubbing his dick with my soapy ass cheeks. He took my breasts in his hands and stroked my sensitive nipples and gently squeezed my big jugs. “MMMMM” I moaned and arched my back. I continued to move my ass up and down to gently rub his cock. The warm water was cascading over our bodies … dripping off his huge cock and off my pussy lips.

I wiggled my ass faster “Oh Gregory, I love the feeling of your huge cock sliding over my ass cheeks … I can feel it leaking pre-cum on my ass” I moaned to him. He moaned too, and squeezed my tits harder. Then he moved both his hands to my quivering ass cheeks and rubbed them under the warm water.

He was licking his lips as he gazed at my sexy ass. My pussy was getting closer to an orgasm, as my juices were dripping down my legs and his cock was getting closer to my asshole. He rubbed his fingers against my pussy, making them all wet and slippery. Then He rubbed his cock with those wet fingers and then he rubbed my asshole. I loved it.

He pulled his cock back and rubbed the head of his dick on my tight puckered asshole. He slowly leaned into my ass, feeling my ass slowly give way, the thick head if his cock finally driving into my ass. He groaned as my asshole gripped his thick head.

I bit my lower lip, as Gregory’s cock was pushed past my asshole and went deep into my ass. “OHHHHH” I gasped as the cock filled my tight passage. I pushed back at him … my motion telling him I liked his cock in my ass … the cock slipped deeper into me. Gregory had the green light to start to fuck my ass. He took it. He was sliding in and out of my stretched ass. I reveled in the pleasure!! He and I were both moaning like crazy.

With each gyration of my hips, he fucked my harder with his thick and girthy cock. “OH THIS FEELS GREAT!!” I told him … Gregory could see his cock sliding in and out of my tight hole, as my big tits hung down swaying and hitting me in my face!

It did not take long, before he felt my pussy vibrating and twitching as I came. He gasped as these vibrations were added to the sensation his cock was already feeling. It was at this moment Patty's face peeked into the shower stall “Hi can I join the fun?” She asked with a big shit eating grin on her face!!
 
Patty surprised us but Gya just wrapped an arm around the soldier and immediately pulled her into the stall with us, still in her uniform and planted a wet kiss on her lips. Because of all the showers everyone needed to take we didn't have a lot of time, perhaps five minutes in midly hot water but we still had this to ourselves as the two busty women kissed one another, slowly migrating into french as I watched their tongues slide in and out of each other’s mouths as my fat rod slid in and out of Gya's ass as water coursed over her and down her bare back. Reaching over and grasping one cheek and giving it a spank Patty laughed and gave the pornstar another and watched as it jiggled freely before grasping it with her hand and seeing how big it was compared to her slender palm and fingers before sliding down her hip to watch the penetration of her anus.

"My, my" Patty smiled, "You two don't waste any time."

Pressing the rod in all the way up to the sac and slowly pulling it out and feeling Gya tense up and relax, letting out a moan of pleasure my lover replies, "I owe him."

Seeing her being sodomized Patty watched still holding that big smile, "CAn I have a taste?" Looking at her and at the back of Gya, Patty replied, "Pleeeeease?" fluttering eyes.

"Oh, Alright," giving in. Gya felt the cork come out of her ass nad looked back to see the eager private taking the head, wipe her lips with it and then gobble it down, slurping on the stretched muscle all the while looking up with thosse beaming eyes. To ensure that Gya wasn't left out as I watched the hungry private eat my left hand dropped down and found the pornstar's dripping clit where our fingers met and began pushing into her twat. The water kept falling, splashing onto Gya's body and onto Patty's but neither of them seemed to came as Gya kept moaning, steadily getting louder as she was reaching her orgasm. For awhile I always thought that pornstars faked their orgasms but being with Gya I knew better know as my I felt myself about to cum and wanted to share it with the two.

"I'm coming," I moaned and Gya dropped to her knees and pulled Patty towards her shoulder to shoulder as I furiously began stroking. A shot went off that arced over their heads and both women giggled as their cheeks were now side to side, mouths open, ready to accept their treet but Gya, being affectionate lover, wanted to keep teasing the private and flicked her tongue with that of Patty's as the spunk flowed out. Twisted the tip side to side as I came I sprayed both their faces, some of it getting into their eyes but alot more into their mouths as they kissed. It was a hot scene if I had my camera.

"Thank you" Patty replied as she looked up with one eye open , the other blasted with cum.

"You’re welcome" I replied then took my meat and slapped her forehead with it.

"Hey, what about me?" Gya teased as she was cleaning up with her face, running a hand all over her smooth skin, collecting the spunk.

"Here" and stamped her forehead with the tip of the head, a mushroom stamp. By about that time the shower cut off. Our time limit was up and the two were looking at one another with spunk on their bodies and no more water to use.

Patty stepped out of the shower, still with cum on her face, and smiling all the while as she slowly wiped it up. She walked back to her room that she shared with Private Washington and other female soldiers and was giggling to herself as she unbuttoned her blouse and pulled the flaps aside showing the soaked undershirt and then lifted that up as well showing a solid black sports bra holding her sloping breasts. Sitting down on her cot and taking apart her rifle she continued to giggle to herself that left Washington stumped as she was doing the same thing.

“What’s so funny, girl?” Washington asked.
“Oh,” Patty smiled, “Nothing.”
“Did you get some?”
“Yeah” Patty blushed.
“Damn, girl, really? We just got back and you scored? Who?”
“Gya and Greg”
“Both of them?” Washington balked in surprise nearly dropping her receiver, “Where at? Was that you in the shower? I heard that all the way here. Look, I don’t mind a little bit of dick and pussy once in a while, but damn, Patty, you need to keep yourself focused. We got close today. We can’t let a good size dick enter your mind.”
“It didn’t enter my mind. I entered my mouth,” Patty said.
As Gya and I stepped out after her, clothed but arm in arm, much to the chagrin of the other boys. The operation was a big success, we netted many prisoners that were free as well as destroyed the rednecks in that area, but the bigger concern was what had become of that super zombie. Hopefully we had put enough distance between us and the Strip that it didn't follow us. Propane was useless but maybe the 25mm chain gun could, but as Gya and I went to my room to sit down Melvin and Tessa walked by. The CDC were in the dark about the super zombie, they were more conerned about getting the anti-virus out to the population and that was proving to be somewhat difficult as the fluid to fluid contact was not always preferable.

Still, I was warm all over knowing that we got prisoners of out there, otherwise, they would have been tourtured or killed by the Boss and his demented son. As we sat I asked Gya, "What else did they do to you?" knowing that it wasn't the brightest idea, but I was very curious.

A couple rooms over several of the female prisoners were given their own beds, but naturally they were very nervous being around strangers, but with some warm food, hot shower, and friendly faces they settled in, but their experiences left many jittery. When they tried to sleep they tossed and turned, some screamed in terror and had to be held to stop. That left me wondering what would have happened if we had not left Vegas when we did.

For Lisa, Brittany, and Kelly they were forced to shffle beds around to make room for the new people. Now they had two more women in their room, prisoners that they freed and the pornstars were very friendly and helped them settle in which surprised the prisoners as they realized whom they were.

"Don't worry," Lisa smiled, "We're actually very nice. We just get bad reps because of what we do."

One of the prisoners, a thin, short blonde woman with blue eyes shivered as she sat on her cot, "Yeah, I mean, I know who you are, but it's just, rather surprising that you're here. I mean...i'm just scared."

"Don't be," Brittany sat down beside her and rubbed shoulders, "We're not like those guys. We have Sergeant Jones and his soldiers and two of their tanks. They're very good and we have Doc and Melvin, they're the brains, and Gregory and Gya, they're the ones that started this and there is Bob and his zombie hunters. They are, I guess what you can call, the security. See, they were preparing for this. You're safe now."

The prisoner nodded and smiled for the first time in a long while.

Bob and his group were pumped up. They had their first real fight and they did well. They had more people but they were prepared for this. He felt they were preparing for everything but when he saw the Hulk he was now worried that somehow the zombies were mutating so he kept a double watch on the roof tops. Thus far, since our return, the zombies were nonexistent but it felt to be the calm before the storm.
 
Last edited:
I cleaned up Gregory’s little, well actually it was a big mess. MEN, they are so messy!! Anyhow, after all the activities Gregory and I crashed and we slept together. We were so tried that we did not even move. In the morning, as the light was just coming up Bob, head of the HvZ team, came in and woke us up. He was looking at Gregory with a “nice going, dude” face as he and I got up. Bob did not know if he should look at my naked fantastically voluptuous body or turn his head. He decided just to look, drinking in my huge breasts and sexy body.

“Doc and the Major are pretty excited about the super zombie … they have a theory about what is going on … but they need to talk to you about it” He explained.

‘OK … gives us a few minutes to dress and we’ll meet them in the lab room.” Gregory said. It did not take that long, and Gregory and I were talking to Doc. Tessa, Melvin and Tabatha were there too, just to listen in. Doc said he had thought about it and maybe somehow the virus got mutated and adjusted the growth and metabolism system of the dead host body. So now the zombie can keep growing bigger and bigger and move much faster. Then he told us the really bad news.

“I need you to get a sample of the virus … preferably from the blood of the super zombie” He explained.

“Fuck!” I exclaimed “Do you know how big and bad that mother fucker is …?”

“Sorry, but without a sample I can’t start figuring out a way to stop it. I have some more bad news …” He said.

“This just keeps getting better and better … what do we need to do now? Give Mr. super Zombie a blow job too?” I asked, Tessa giggled at that … but Gregory gave me the “cool it” signal.

“The super zombie metabolism may be operating so fast … that shooting it might not work. It might just keep repairing the damage and keep coming. Remember the propane tank … normally a zombie on fire is toast” Doc said … waiting for laugher … when none came he said “don’t you get it … on fire … toast …oh never mind, the propane tank did not work because he just grew new skin that put out the fire. This theory also explains the yellow puss and purple drool, all signs of a body operating and growing out of control” He said

Gregory smiled and said “We’ll get you a sample”

Doc asked “Any ideas on how you are going to get a sample?”

“None …” Gregory said as we all looked at each other … wondering what else could go wrong.
 
I was worried ut tried not to show it as Melvin and Doc spelled out their request. If scorching the thing with propane didn't work and he will eventuallly get bigger and bigger then the only hope might be to just drop a nuke on him, but then the radiation might turn any zombies that survive into a different sort of mutant. This was be a nightmare as the group of us pondered over our situation. The others didn't know, didn't want to have them fear that it was getting worse. Gya made the comment of giving it a blow job to collect a sample but I smirked and whispered, "It might cum like a fire hose."

Gya gave me a smirk and a shrug as though she could handle it. There was no sighting of the beast and after we cleared out of there a drone was sent to take photgraphs. The place that we freed the prisoners had been completely destroyed and there were bodies being feasted upon by the zombies, hundreds upon thousands of them and there was no sign of any other survivors. Perhaps the super zombie had been going around killing them.

"We need to come up with a way to get a sample or tissue at least, Doc replied.

"We'll think of something," Jones replied.

When the group broke up Gya and I went walking outside to let the warm sun wash over our bodies. There were people from Bob's group on the walls and roof tops and seeing Gya their eyes began to wander, looking at her buxom frame. She knew and didn't mind in fact she gave a little sway to her hips as she walked to give them a show. They, like us, didn't want to be here so why not give them a little morale boost? I was concerned still about Gya and her imprisonment but also about the super zombie and how we could get a sample. The drone was unable to find the thing. Where could it have gone? Hopefully it didn't follow us here because if it got bigger...well, I tried to not think about it.

"That was pretty fun with Private Patty, yes?" giving her a gentle nudge of the shoulder as we continued to walk, "You do have a nice asshole." The more we walked the more we continued to talk, not about the super zombies, but what to do if it was defeated. "Where do you think you'll go? I hope that your sister and family are alright but if this has spready beyond Vegas, well, they might have left town like us." I didn't have family so there was no concern about that from me but I wanted to ensure that Gya wasn't troubled.

For Private Patty she was given charge to look over the prisoners to ensure that they were able to mingle with their new friends. Some did it better than others, such as the female pilot, named First Lieutnenant Ski. She kept up a proud face despite what she had to endure. Her flight suit was washed and putting it back on she felt clean again. Though as ranking officer over Jones she defered control of the Bradleys and his squad to him because of his experience.
 
Part of the original team (Kelly, Gregory, Tessa, Melvin, Tabatha and me) plus First Lieutenant Ski got together to think of an idea to collect a sample from the super zombie. Everyone discuss various ideas, but all of them had two fatal flaws, no easy way to collect the blood and how to find the super zombie. Kelly got the award for thinking up the most creative idea.

“Why don’t we train a bunch of mosquitoes to attack the super zombie … suck his blood and fly back here. And Doc will collect the samples from the mosquitoes. It is just like what they did in that Jurassic Park movie” Kelly suggested.

It took a while to explain to her that was not a possible plan. She seemed a little irritated that we were not thinking outside the box. Anyhow the final plan we came up with was not so good, but had a chance. We would send in a small team to Mandalay Bay hotel where there was a large pool complex.

http://www.mandalaybay.com/downloads/maps/Pools-Map.pdf

We would drain the pools. Then at the bottom of the pools we would install buckets to capture any blood spilled by the super zombie. A series of high power weapons/guns (think 50 cal) would be set up. Someone … would get the super zombie’s interest … i.e. drive a mustang around it to get its attention … and lead it into one of the pools. The massive crossfire would slow the zombie down and while that was happening the person drawing it into the pool would make their escape. The blood from the bullet holes would drain to the bottom of the pool and be collected.

Lieutenant Ski was really helpful on picking various firing positions. Tabatha added a thought about equipping the chase vehicle (my mustang!!) with blades. So if the guns did not spill enough blood, we could use the car to cut off one of the zombie’s legs. I was really against this idea … mainly because my beautiful car would be altered and possibly smashed to pieces by the super zombie. But everyone on the team told me I had to make a sacrifice. I was still not too happy about it, but went along.

Anyhow like I said before … the plan sucked. But we could not think of a better plan. Speaking of sucking Kelly needed a good banging and so did I. So as the meeting wrapped up, I started kissing Gregory … and then Kelly pulled him away and kissed him, we kept doing that over and over. Lt Ski was watching us have fun with Gregory … kind of treating him like our personal boy toy. She asked if she could join in.

I was bit shocked “Are you sure … I mean after all you have been through?” I ask being serious for a minute.

She said back “I need sex to be fun again … and you three seem to have the right attitude … beside I still need to get my dose of anti-virus virus”

I looked to Gregory and being extra sarcastic asked “Do you think you can have fun this time ... while we have sex?” a big naughty smile on my face.

Pic of Lt Ski
http://galleries.adult-empire.com/99/9961//102v/4.jpg
 
Last edited:
"I can, just try not to be so quiet" replying back. She gave me a playful nudge of the shoulder before we got to work. Gya was insatiable but having sex was a great tension reliever as she kissed my lips and Kelly quick removed her clothes Ski pressed herself close to Gya, ran a hand up my back and kissed my lips then turned to the buxom lover and kissed her as well. "Before this, I was Bi. My squadron knew about it except the chain of command. This was when the 'don’t ask, don't tell' bullshit was still in effect..." both of our eyes widened at this. Since i had my fun with Gya why not let her have some fun with a woman as Kelly, hungrier than most, came bounding over, her large breasts flopping with the gravity and her movements to create a show.

"I still like my mosquito idea" she replied.

It was a risky plan and that's what brought on the sudden sensual mood from the women that this might be our last mission. Ski was delighted to be included and being deprived and tortured for so long her mind was almost fried but she pulled together remarkably fast, faster than most of the prisoners we rescued, she had a solid face and strong backbone, she had to be in order to be a pilot and to show us her appreciation for being rescued she started with the buxom Gya, pushing her onto a couch as Kelly came and dropped to her knees, immediately taking my rod into her mouth and gobbling it down.

Ski and Gya kept kissing and feeling each others chests. Peeling back her shirt by the shoulders and showing her balloons Gya pressed them into the lieutenant's face then Ski motor boated her, brrrrrrrr. "I did that to my last girlfriend," Ski winked. "She had a good tongue on her to. Liked to give me some munching. Are you good at that?" winking at Gya.

"Am I?" the pornstar scoffed with a smile.

The four of us carried on without a care in the world as Kelly deep throated my hairless shaft and looked up with those bright eyes and stroked feverishly trying to get me to cum immediately but it wouldn't work. she was hungry and needed feeding now as our two other companions were taking their time, feeling each other and being sensual, kissing and touching. Opening the fly to her flight suit Gya slid a hand inside and felt her mounds. Very nice, big yet soft and rounded not sagging fruits with no bra on there being no more fresh ones.

"Come on over here," I said and the lieutenant bounded over, sat next to me, gave a kiss before Gya could catch up and burrowed her face between her splayed legs. Though gasping for breath and her body heat rose Ski looked at me, "So...are you....married?"

"No" I replied. By then Kelly pulled her lips off my rod and spoke.

"I don't mind either way. I ‘ve banged married couples before. So boyfriend, girlfriend?," she smiled back before Gya began probing her twat, two long, slender fingers sliced inside, curled at the second digit and felt the internal walls all round that made the lieutenant buck and shiver, "OH MY GOD!!" Looking on with a smile Kelly pulled back and asked to be fucked. Leaning back on the table after scooting back a couple inches the blonde pornstar climbed up and quickly grasped the wet shaft and plunged it inside of her vagina.

Right alongside Gya did the same with the lieutenant. Though skill clad in her one piece flight suit the lieutenant was still having a blast as my lover gave her a good lashing.

"What do you think? Is she a keeper?" Gya winked as Ski reached down and began running her fingers through her long hair.


"I think so," I replied as Kelly brought up her pillows to my face once again , smothering me with them as she slammed her backside down on the rod with the hips the cheeks shuddering with the impacts as the blonde moaned and twisted her head left to right in satisfaction.

Outside of where we were Jones and the others were more concerned than we were. Higher up wasn’t being of much help. They lost too many people to spare for any operations and didn’t want to haer about some ‘super zombie’ until there was concrete proof of this.
 
Kelly was so pretty normally… but she was even prettier with a big cock in her. Gregory was just sitting back and enjoying her doing all the work … riding his big cock. But he did not only watch … Gregory’s mouth was busy; he tweaked her nipples and sucked on them until they were good and hard. Her “twins”, stood at attention, hard and extra sensitive, ready for Gregory’s hungry mouth.

I caught myself involuntarily thinking about Kelly’s huge jugs, instead of the sweet swollen pussy in front of my mouth. But I licked my lips and drove in to correct that situation. Lt Ski pussy was awesome. Sweet and wet, her pussy really got juicy when she was excited. And it was dripping wet now, so I think my mouth was doing all the right things.

She gasped in joy, as I kept licking at her super-sensitive clit. Soon she quivered and a shiver ran down her spine, as I could tell she was close to cumming. I wanted her hot pussy to explode into my mouth. So I kept flicking my tongue across her stiff clit, making her gasp louder. I lapped at her throbbing clit like a kitten thirsting for milk! She was moaning so loud … I knew she was going to explode in orgasm. And sure enough, she came like an erupting volcano. Her legs quivered, as she squealed of orgasmic pleasure, her pussy twitched as well, contracting around my tongue.

Meanwhile, Kelly was getting ready to cum too. Riding a big cock, where the girl can control the penetration and speed was perfect for getting off. She writhed and moaned, as she fucked herself on his cock. Stroking Gregory’s cock with her tight pussy lips … waves of pleasure washing over her. “OHHH YESS” She gasped as her pussy came and squeezed Gregory’s big cock.

After a bit, Lt Ski and Kelly came down from their orgasmic peaks. I felt I had to say to the Lt Ski “so how was I?” She smiled and said “MMMMM just what I needed!!” And kissed me in thanks.

Kelly asked Gregory almost the same question to be funny “so how was I … compared to Gya?” Gregory was not sure how to answer … If he said he liked Kelly better … I’d be pissed … if he said he liked me better … Kelly still had his huge hard cock in her pussy … not a good time to piss her off. Of course Gregory was clever and said “I need you to fuck me more … before I can answer that question!!” We all laughed at his politically correct answer.

Kelly moved around and now placed her bonde pussy on his tongue. She leaned forward so that Gregory’s big cock was in her mouth. Kelly’s legs spread wide, with Gregory licking her crotch. Her pussy was leaking juice as he lapped it up. Then he slipped his tongue between her pussy lips and quickly found the swollen bud of her clit. Gregory sucked her clit between his teeth and held it as he teased it with the tip of his tongue. He licked her clit faster and faster and she moaned with pleasure. She pushed her crotch against his face. Her hips began bucking up and down on the Gregory’s face, her pubic bone mashing against him and her blonde pussy hair tickling his nose. She came with a gush, soaking his face.

Then, she leaned forward and wrapped her big tits around his cock. She pressed herself against him, flattening her breasts against his huge cock. He could feel her hard nipples jabbing his legs. As she sucked his cock faster … his erection was jutting and throbbing, eager for satisfaction. Finally, his cock was ready to spray. Her mouth latched back on his cock … ready to be filled with his seed. “MMMMMM” he moaned and she got her reward, big powerful squirts of cock juice deep into her mouth.

While all this was going on, Lt Ski had me lay back on the floor and it was her turn to lick me. My legs spread wide, as I held my swollen pussy lips far apart. Lt Ski stroked the tight button of my pinky-thick clit. She loved it and soon the Army officer was licking and rubbing me as I thrust my cunt faster and faster, at her mouth. Matching the rhythms of my thrusting and her stroking soon had my hips move faster. My massive breasts swayed across my chest, back and forth. I wanted to fuck my pussy into the Army Officer’s slutty mouth as hard as I could. It did not take long … as she knew how to lick pussy … and I was about to cum. Lt Ski attacked my clit and I felt a surge in my pussy … suddenly my pussy started to gush my juices as I grunted in joy.
 
Back
Top