What are you CRAVING?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A fun little romp with a kittenish girl, wrestling and rolling about in bed, playfully growling and groping and biting, until we tumble onto the floor where we laugh ourselves silly before her messy hair and flirty, teasing smile drive me to kiss her. Softly at first, barely brushing my lips against her. Then hungrily, fiercely, with my hand in her hair and my tongue slithering into her mouth. Finally, driven by an all-consuming desire to feel myself inside her, pinning her down, biting her neck, and ravishing her there on the bedroom floor in a tangle of sheets and soft skin.

A fun little romp with a kittenish girl, wrestling and rolling about in bed, playfully growling and groping and biting, until we tumble onto the floor where we laugh ourselves silly before her messy hair and flirty, teasing smile drive me to kiss her. Softly at first, barely brushing my lips against her. Then hungrily, fiercely, with my hand in her hair and my tongue slithering into her mouth. Finally, driven by an all-consuming desire to feel myself inside her, pinning her down, biting her neck, and ravishing her there on the bedroom floor in a tangle of sheets and soft skin.

Well, I was craving cheesecake...

... but now, I want this instead! ;)

someone to fix my dinner....clean my house... and do my bidding...

lol.. yeah, when I dream, I dream big!

I'm thinking I just might need to tippy toe back down stairs and get myself another pieces of that yummy red velvet cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back