Geek Fetish. Yeah, geeky women...

I am into CS, cons and seeing cosplay.
This is fairly normal in my current RL world.
 
I agree -

I agree. Geeky women can be really hot. I had the pleasure of being with one a few years ago. She was 5'10" tall, wearing glasses and had a gorgeous lithe body. She was hot...................
 
I agree. Geeky women can be really hot. I had the pleasure of being with one a few years ago. She was 5'10" tall, wearing glasses and had a gorgeous lithe body. She was hot...................

She sounds not hot but sheer perfection, and I'm jealous of you
 
Here's an adorable geeky looking girl I found today:

03.jpg


Those eyes that are still so pretty behind her glasses, those lips...even her big ears I think are sooooo cute! :)
 
I guess I love geeks then :)

To my shame in school I always fancied the popular girls and not the geek girls who fancied me. I only realised later on that it was the geek girls that I really liked and I was following the herd.

If a girl can talk to me about AC/DC , Skyrim and Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy then I'm hooked. Wow. I've just realised my fantasy woman.

All the above plus being a red head with a couple of tattoos and nose piercing with glasses. Damn. That girl never exists.

I love AC/DC, play Skyrim, and have Hitchikers on my bookshelf. Also, I'm a redhead with four tattoos and wear glasses (when I don't have my contacts in), but no nose ring. So we do exist, hun. Keeping looking for her :)
 
I never though about before, but almost all of my best sexual experiences were with geeky girls, so I guess they are the best :)
 
So question, if a woman is into computers, programming, etcetera, that makes her a geek? Especially if she wears glasses occasionally? If so, that makes me a full blown geek and proud!

and not to mention sexy to go along with all of that
 
So question, if a woman is into computers, programming, etcetera, that makes her a geek? Especially if she wears glasses occasionally? If so, that makes me a full blown geek and proud!

Well you should be proud of being a geek! I know I am. And a sexy cougar geek? Even better far as I am concerned!
 
Thank you!!! I just happen to have been into computers since the late 70's. I was programming basic games with my father as a child, and now do it for a living!

your quiet welcome.....i was the same with my dad.....learned landscaping at a early age...and when I retired from teh service....i went to into business for myself.....

so good for you

Cf
 
We need pictures on this thread

Physical evidence of geekiness and all the sexual desire that comes with it
 
Total fantasy here: To hookup with a JPL or CalTech girl.

Nothing wrong with just an attractive girl but add brains to the mix and her sex appeal increases exponentially.
 
I agree. Especially if you're not afraid to show it. Bring on all your nerdiness, we love it.
 
Total fantasy here: To hookup with a JPL or CalTech girl.

Nothing wrong with just an attractive girl but add brains to the mix and her sex appeal increases exponentially.

I'm darn close to Rice University. I hear they too have quite an aerospace program. I need to spend more time in that area.
 
Smart, geeky, hot, filthy AND cougars you say?

So many tickboxes being ticked my pen's in danger of running out of ink! And I haven't signed on the dotted line yet. :-(
 
I definitely classified as a geek or nerd! I was very shy and introverted when I was young, but there was always something burning inside me that I never showed or let out. It took a wonderful older man to unlock that and I am now a completely different person.:kiss:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top