What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the fucking cat is getting those rubber claw covers glued on..............

because i just got out of the shower, and whenever i do, she wants attention, and grabs me with her paws. well ya know how you take the towel and start at your face and work down before flipping it over your back to dry the backside? yeah.......standing in front of the toilet, and her sitting on the lid, deciding i didnt give her attention fast enough for her liking, so she decided to hook my cock with her claw.......shes lucky im not into declawing......

this is the second time in my life this has happened......nowhere close to as bad as the first back in high school......i woke up one morning, threw my legs over the side of the bed, along with my cock, and my cat came to greet me, it was like one of those slow motion "nnnnNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOooooooo's". she was in mid air jump as i deflected, and she ended up playing tarzan on my vine hanging by 1 claw........i still have the scar......:eek:

the fucking cat is getting those rubber claw covers glued on..............

because i just got out of the shower, and whenever i do, she wants attention, and grabs me with her paws. well ya know how you take the towel and start at your face and work down before flipping it over your back to dry the backside? yeah.......standing in front of the toilet, and her sitting on the lid, deciding i didnt give her attention fast enough for her liking, so she decided to hook my cock with her claw.......shes lucky im not into declawing......

this is the second time in my life this has happened......nowhere close to as bad as the first back in high school......i woke up one morning, threw my legs over the side of the bed, along with my cock, and my cat came to greet me, it was like one of those slow motion "nnnnNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOooooooo's". she was in mid air jump as i deflected, and she ended up playing tarzan on my vine hanging by 1 claw........i still have the scar......:eek:

Well can I say...sounds like you have a very bad kitty who likes a bit of sausage now and then....

:D

I wonder if Biff Saunders will pay me attention this weekend? :eek:

:rolleyes:

all kittys like the sausage now and then.....even kittys who dont like sausage......:D

Well can I say...sounds like you have a very bad kitty who likes a bit of sausage now and then....

:D

I wonder if Biff Saunders will pay me attention this weekend? :eek:

:rolleyes:

i wonder if youre a very bad kitty.............:cool:

tic-tac-00992223.jpg

all kittys like the sausage now and then.....even kittys who dont like sausage......:D

i wonder if youre a very bad kitty.............:cool:

I think I'm better off leaving that one to your imagination.....

....for now! :D

Right now, way to much. Guess it kinda obvious that sex is one thing on the brain, seeing as that the main reason I come to this site lol. Other then that deciding whether or not I really wanna go the relationship route again or keep my options open....an the rest is to much to list lol.

That with summer coming it might be time to dress down to dresses and strappy sandals. These suits are killing me.

I hate conceptual art. It should be up there with murder as a crime and punishable by death. It's lazy, pretentious bollocks with no emotional or cultural worth to it. The Saatchi brothers should be publicly hanged for pulling off the greatest swindle in history.

Give me Turner, Dali, Van Gogh not a fucking gallery with an "invisible" installation in the Hayward Gallery. Bunch of fucking cunts.

WTF is your problem? Get over yourself already, you aren't all that, or anything else for that matter.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back