War of the Supernaturals II open OOC

Stalzyn

Literotica Guru
10th Century

During the 10th century, a Pybrid (born from the coupling of two hybrids) named Kelmane saw himself as a god. As the only Pybrid on earth to survive childbirth,
Kelmane deemed himself special, to be in total control of every nation. To rule the
earth and all its inhabitants. Kelmane knowing that they were other mystical beings like him who would oppose his
campaign planted the seed of discord between humans and the supernatural creatures.
Kelmane compelled peaceful dragons to lay waste to civilizations. Humans retaliated, laying waste to Stragindor land of the Hobbits. Supernatural creatures got
angry and avenged their loss on Lavindra, and again the humans retaliated. Thus
started the circle.
The moon went down, the sun rose, the moon came up, years passed and the
seed grew.

11th Century
And in the 11th century, a deadly organisation was established by the humans. Examplar Mortis. (latin meaning pattern of death) A grand witch called Celse and a great human general from
Thongor, Rosgar Rosobzar trained specially selected humans on how to hunt down
the so-called abominations of nature.
Kelmane still hiding in the shadows aided Celse in creating the "Claudicatis alica" A spell that took away the abilities of every other supernatural creatures. Mary Snow, a high witch from the order of Zort, made a counter spell "Abduceret reverse" on her husband Lyden Snow, an
aged vampire known as "Veterem sequamur" (the old one). Mary had to make a sacrifice to lift the spell from her love, a sacrifice that Lyden cannot forget, for his wife was the sacrifice.
Weakened and powerless, the Examplar Mortis had no trouble flushing them out.
Many were killed, the few that escaped blended in as ordinary humans and died
like ordinary humans.

15th Century
By the 15th century, all trace of mystical creatures were gone. The war has been erased from history, their existence now nothing but a myth. Celse using the powers she had acquired from the spell, committed the ultimate
betrayal by killing Kelmane, the last Pybrid. Gaining immortality, Celse became the last supernatural creature in the world after killing Veterem sequamur,(unknown to her lyden escaped). Being the real founder of the G-7 and the European , Celse accomplished Kelmane's dreams, controlling all nations, all states, all institutions, all...from the shadows.

Now in the 21st Century
Like every blood spell weakens in time, "Claudicatis alica" has been affected by
time. The dormant mystical genes are now resurfacing in so-called ordinary humans.
An 18yr old was taken to an asylum for allegedly claiming to be able to read minds, two days after she was reported
dead, killed by a psychopath inmate.
A man in his mid-fourties claimed to have teleported from chicago to miami, days
later he was found dead in central park, Washington.
A dirty blonde guy was caught on youtube transforming into a wolf under the full moon, the video was banned and
strangely disappeared from all databanks thirty minutes after it was online. Three
days later, the blonde was found dead in a bar.
The spell has weakened, the genes are now being active and the EM are back in
action, operating from the shadows, not wanting to alert the public, and though the new supernaturals are now
with their abilities, they're still weak, inexperienced and worst of all ignorant.

While some seek to use their new found abilities for selfish reasons, Lyden is back to gather up a team that will stop not just the EM for good but also any supernatural creature who gets too drunk with power.

★★★★★★★

Writers have three categories open for them to join in. Either play a cop supernatural creature with Lyden and the team or a rogue supernatural with your own ambitions... or better still an agent of the ancient organization sworn to rid the world of these monsters.
The present date is August 15th 2016... three days before full Sturgeon moon.

CHARACTER BIO
Name
Nickname
Race: Under which supernatural race do you fall.
Group: Rogue, Cop, or hunters. Lol.
Physical description
Visual description: (if available)
Personality
History
Ability

Image: http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Avan+Jogia+Vampire+Academy+Premieres+LA+Part+GQqIM31xAsrl.jpg
LYDEN SNOW
Nickname: The old one.
Race: Undead; Vampire
Group: Cop. Leader of the guardians.
Physical description: Lyden has a massive frame, standing 6'4 and a well built body due to centuries of working out. He has icy blue eyes, wavy dark hair that stops at his shoulder. He is usually seen in tight fitting t-shirts, black pants and dark blue clothes.
Visual description: Lyden Snow
Personality: Centuries of living has thought Lyden to appreciate life and all the shit that its brings. For example, a vampire of his age and class can go for months without feeding yet Lyden has managed to retain the subtle but vital things like sitting for breakfast and dinner. He's a lover of art, a skilled pianist and a beautiful singer. Above all else Lyden keeps to his word, a virtue he developed while serving as a Knight under King Arthur of Camelot.
History: After Celse casted the spell that took away powers from supernatural creatures, Lyden's mate, a Grand witch named Mary used her life to restore Lyden's powers. As the hunt for supernaturals grew Lyden retreated into hiding. On realizing that the spell was now broken and that humans possessing ancestral genes of supernatural creatures were now exuding their abilities... Lyden decided to come out of hiding. Knowing fully well that the young ones will be needing guidance as well as protection from the Exemplar mortis, an organization that has refused to disintegrate.
Ability: Inhuman speed and reflexes. Inhuman strength and hearing range. Telepathy as well as flight. Mind control.

Last edited:
CHARACTERS
1. Lyden Snow ........ played by me
2. Mark Wills ......played by me
3. Melea Argenta........played by Omegawolfen
4. Amir .......played by Sean Renaud
5. Ahnah ........played by Kizkiz
6. Tyson ........played by KINKYCanada
7. Bahiya .......played by haremfaery
8. Arabelle ........played by haremfaery

This is to help keep tab of characters in this thread. If any join I'll update it here. if any leave I'll notify also.
Those who are listed already have their character BIOS approved. I'll create a link once they have posted it here.

Last edited:
a1efda9e19eee8d411037344ff94942b.jpg

Name: Amir Callahora
Species:Incubus
Group: Bete Noir
Hair color/style: long black
Skin color/body: slender toned
Personality/history: (coming soon)
Ability: Powerful Empathic powers able adjust the emotions of others and in extreme situations create them outright. Teleportation (difficult to control)

Ahnah Kappiataitok, the Beast

Bio

Name: Ahnah Kappiataitok
Species: Werehuman
Hair: Black
Eye: Gold
Powers: Wolf. Human. Dreams. Minor Wind Powers (hold breath, huff&puff).
Weakness: Gold. Idolatry related to the sun.

Sexually aggressive. She'll rip the throat out of someone too weak that tries to mate with her.

She had no idea what's going on. She wanders around hunting things. Looking for someone named "Caitlyn" but having no luck finding her.

Last edited:
CHARACTER BIO

Name: Tyson Banks. He changed it to an American name when he moved to New York from China.

Nickname: Shadow.

Race: Vampire

Group: Rogue. will band with other rogues if he needs to.
Physical description: Tyson is an unassuming man who is in his late twenties, easy on the eyes, yet hard to remember. This is also an ability of his. Asian in decent, very fit, and very charismatic.

Visual description:Tyson
Rick%20Yune-AES-074363.jpg

Personality: Tyson is a lady killer he can be a charmer, as well as a stone cold killer. He hates the world and wants nothing more then to cause unrest. He is wealthy though he stays out of the public eye, cares little for flash or bling, looks like your everyday male. He loves to fuck with peoples minds and does so on many occasions. Seeing discord in the world is what gets him up in the morning. He strives to see the world tear itself apart. He cares little for other monsters or creatures, so he doesn't actively pursue them.

History: Tyson was born into wealth and privilege, he grew up spoiled and arrogant, angry always fighting and taking what he wants from the weak. He is the great (75 times over) grand son of a powerful Vampire. who had died out many centuries ago, who had also had many children and so on, he soon found he had a power, many powers and he also found he had the hunger. His blood; the same blood that one time coursed through a vampires body was changing, mutating. He had gone through a transformation. After he changed he spent the next year killing and stealing knowledge from anybody he thought could help him become stronger, he killed whenever he had to or whenever he wanted to but never before learning what they might teach him. He cares nothing for human life, though he spares children deeming them the only true innocents in the world. He can be charming, witty, and has a very high IQ. He will gladly cause disruptions to the everyday lives of people all around him. Often ending in Innocent people committing unspeakable acts i.e. adultery, murder, theft to name a few. He now seeks to gain all the power he thinks is owed to him.

Ability: Super speed, mind control (on weak minded non supers.) Superior night vision, and superior intellect, Can change his appearance slightly (Change facial features, hair color. appear as a another race this he uses in thefts and so appear tanned seeing he can't actually tan. Can't change his physical dimensions though so no animal morphing.) Knows many languages, Very strong, can't fly but can disappear into the shadows. Knows when he is being lied too, and can spot another super in a crowd. Can absorb a persons knowledge when he feeds on them this is only with the same weak minded that he can control. This has allowed him to amass great sums of money and knowledge in a very short time adding to his already sizable wealth, by emptying bank accounts and such. This has also helped him learn much about the human condition. He keeps his money safe in his home in New York which is Guarded by people he's turned and people he now controls.

Last edited:
Bio

Name: Melea Argenta
Species: Werewolf
Long Brown hair, Electric blue eyes
Powers: has 3 forms...Human. Wolf and werewolf(human\wolf mix) strong in human form fast healing ability, can also tell if a person is lying, except for vampires...in wolf form is connected to all kin species...same healing ability. Werewolf form huge and extremely strong. But form can only be held for short periods
Weakness: Silver, slows down healing in all forms.

Sexually submissive she is hoping to find her mate...whichever species he may be he will be Alpha to her.

The following characters have been accepted...
* Amir
* Tyson
* Melea....
* Ahnah
if your character isn't mentioned and you submitted a Bio it means you still have to tweak it a little.

All in all, great profile everyone. This will be fun and adventurous

Last edited:
Never mind. I just mimicked Melea's template.

Last edited:
Never mind. I just mimicked Melea's template.

Your Character is fine, Kiz, I apologize for before.

I'm waiting on just one more person to kick off the IC. She's playing an essential role in the thread. The grand witch Mary Snow.Hopefully her Bio will be out tomorrow.

I'll post the summary of the story in the IC tomorrow. This will help all to get their bearings on where and how to start.

Just something of note...
The EM have their secret headquarters in New York. Obviously all our characters are not from NY but we're all drawn there for reasons unknown but will be revealed later on.
The EM have a means of detecting supernaturals. So be aware you're going to be hunted immediately the story starts.

I know this is lengthy, but do go through it to understand what has happened so far.

Episode 1
On realizing that the spell was no longer active, Lyden picked up his Odorem tracker from the old chest down in the basement and started his search for the supernaturals. His first stop was at Middleburgh high where he attempted to rescue a young teenage Succubus (played by Varshanka) the young girl was mildly aware of her abilities. She had sensed the vampire immediately he entered the school gym.
Her name was Sara, and she is Lyden's biggest failure so far. The EM got to her before him.

Episode 2
Next, Lyden followed the tracking of his Odorem tracker to Bucklyin woods, where he rescued a werewolf called Melea Argenta (played by Omegawolfen) from a group of practicing EM unit. In the act he got shot by a master hunter with vervain dipped bullets.
Back at the mansion, Melea in turn saved Lyden's life by giving him blood after he has drained himself dry of the poison. Meanwhile the master hunter Damian Tepes (played by Sean Renaud) radioed for reinforcement and together with Damien Frost (played by Tertiushuman) a half breed vampire, went after a new target. A witch who had imprisoned a street in an emotional hex of frustration.

Episode 3
Lyden leaves Melea at the mansion and followed the tracker's direction to the witch house. Surprisingly, the witch turned out to be a doppelganger of his late wife. The grand witch Mary Snow who had sacrificed her life to remove the forbidden spell from Lyden. In this life time the young witch name was Arabelle Ellesing. (played by Sweetandsexy3) Unable to control her rising power she had unintentionally imprisoned her neighborhood. Lyden rescued her from the hunters after killing a handful of them. He was shot by Frost. Again with vervain dipped bullets.
Back at the mansion Arabelle gives him her blood which stopped the aged vampire from hibernating.

Episode 4
Emotional drama arose in the mansion as Lyden tried to hide Arabelle true identity with intent to protect her from the curse of the two covens.

A shapeshifter called Mark sought aid and protection from the team. An alpha werewolf named Cupra (played by Sean Renaud) and his gang of misfits; the Lords wanted Mark to join their group. Mark's refusal and Lyden insistence to keep the young shape shifter greatly angered Cupra and thus a battle ensued between the two Organizations.

Episode 5
After the battle, Lyden and Melea returned to the mansion to find Arabelle lying on the floor, shot and almost gone. Lyden revives her with his blood. The team later learn that Mark was the perpetrator and that he had fled with an enchanted necklace.
Amir Callaharo, an incubus with mild control of his powers came to New York for a show. He ended up as a target of the EM. The team intervened and saved him. Having no where else to go, Amir remained in the mansion. As time passed his love and loyalty for the team grew and he came to take them as family.
Not knowing what might come next, the team began a vigorous training schedule to master their powers. A young lad of 18, a computer geek and a centaur by nature (NPCed) joined the team.

Episode 6: The Last
Melea and Amir tired of Lyden compulsory training schedule sneaked out of the: for some space and flirts. Mark who was shopping for ingredients for his secret weapon saw them and attacked first. Not able to take on the shape shifter alone, Melea telepathically called to Lyden. Before the vampire and the witch arrived though, Mark had injured the Amir, maimed and poisoned Melea.

Question for all (including me)

Is there any questions? Anything you think I should add or indicate before starting the thread? Anything you want me to clarify?

salma-hayek-00-435.jpg

Name: Bahiya Cherkas

Age: One never asks for a woman's age. (But she is probably in her mid-to-late 30's, possibly in her 40's)

Location: Where is your character from. London by way of Egypt, Turkey, Hungary, and parts unknown.

Race: Under which supernatural race do you fall. Human. Witch?

Group: Rogue, Cop, or hunters. Lol. Leader of the Exemplar Mortis in the Greater NY region. (However, it is possible that she is a witch, she definitely has knowledge of arcane arts and isn't afraid to use them in her pursuit of the EM's goals.)

Physical description: Olive complected, thick black hair, dark brown eyes, full-figured.

Personality: Aloof, even haughty. She knows what she wants and gets it. Ruthless in her pursuits. A more than capable leader.

History: Little is actually known about her but there are many rumors. Some say her wealth comes from her marriage to a Middle Eastern oil billionaire that she killed for his money--along with the children she had with him. Some say she is a witch and uses her powers to keep herself from aging. It is generally believed that she has Romany blood. Some say she promotes the more bloodthirsty rumors to further strike fear into the hearts of those she hunts.

She currently lives in a large brownstone on the Upper West Side overlooking the Hudson.

Ability: She reads tarot cards. Has an extensive library for arcane research. Can cast a few spells including those warding her premises.

Last edited:
Name: Arabelle Ellesing (was Mary Litrangr in a past life)

Race: Human. Grand Witch.

Group: Cop.

Physical description: Pale skin, red hair, green eyes. 34-24-34, 5'9”, 121 lbs.

Visual Reference: Sophie Turner (aka Sansa Stark) https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/96/c2/eb/96c2eb093d40ac7bd3f6c2391fc6189f.jpg

Personality: Intelligent, passionate, slow to anger. She tends to be optimistic and more trusting than she should be.

History: Arabelle is the reincarnation of Grand With Mary Litrangr. Bound to Lyden in her past life, she is cursed to die on her 23rd birthday in whatever incarnation she consummates her love for Lyden.

She doesn't remember her past life, but Lyden does. She gets flashes of deja vu occasionally. Lyden is training her to use the fullness of her powers.

Ability: The strongest witch ever known. (Not exactly sure what that means in this world, or how exactly magic works. I am assuming spells needs components to be cast.)

Name: Arabelle Ellesing (was Mary Litrangr in a past life)

Race: Human. Grand Witch.

Group: Cop.

Physical description: Pale skin, red hair, green eyes. 34-24-34, 5'9”, 121 lbs.

Visual Reference: Sophie Turner (aka Sansa Stark) https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/96/c2/eb/96c2eb093d40ac7bd3f6c2391fc6189f.jpg

Personality: Intelligent, passionate, slow to anger. She tends to be optimistic and more trusting than she should be.

History: Arabelle is the reincarnation of Grand With Mary Litrangr. Bound to Lyden in her past life, she is cursed to die on her 23rd birthday in whatever incarnation she consummates her love for Lyden.

She doesn't remember her past life, but Lyden does. She gets flashes of deja vu occasionally. Lyden is training her to use the fullness of her powers.

Ability: The strongest witch ever known. (Not exactly sure what that means in this world, or how exactly magic works. I am assuming spells needs components to be cast.)

Welcome haremfaery your two characters have been approved.

Well that's a little harder of a reset than I was prepared for. So can someone fill me in on what I missed because this doesn't in any way I see tie into where we left of or even a logical "Mark got detained by tripping over his own dick and everybody got out okay."

Well that's a little harder of a reset than I was prepared for. So can someone fill me in on what I missed because this doesn't in any way I see tie into where we left of or even a logical "Mark got detained by tripping over his own dick and everybody got out okay."

Where we left off was when the team were escaping from the EM, that was after mark attacked the group. Our current time date is Three days ahead of that scene.

I'm sure with your indiscriminative killings, you'll be on the EM radar very soon. You sure you want to get hunted so early?
You won't last long if you say yes...
Lol.

Are you going to set the tone for us? Or are we just free wheeling it? Just curious.

KC

Are you going to set the tone for us? Or are we just free wheeling it? Just curious.

KC

I'll pretty much set the tone... though I'll give you some time first to free wheel.
My next post will set everything in motion.

The EM have fully integrated themselves into society. They disguise their true selves by taking up jobs in high places. Some have been in disguise since their first initiate. Lying inactive, like a sleeper agent waiting for a time to strike.

STORY UPDATE
When you (Tyson) was in the late night show in Manhattan, he was spotted by two EMs. A young man of 24 with sandy brown hair and pockmarked skin working as a barman.
A rich old man in his late fifties whom you worked your magic on, causing him to fall into a woman nearby... resulting into embarrassment.

The EM have deduced two things. Whoever this supernatural is, it's not mindful of the use of its powers. (It because your kind is considered inhuman)
Second, the supernatural must have been either an incubus or a vampire. With more probability on the vampire side.

Nice post Kiz, I'm working on a twist to bring your character in contact with the others.

Back