Suddenly Taken

MagusRogue

Virgin
Hey guys, I'm kinda new here, but I got something I kinda wanna see/read. I apologize way ahead of time if my request is pretty detailed, but as a married and mothered female of 31, I rarely have time for indulging fantasies, and this is one I kinda really want to read over. So apologizes ahead of time for specifications.

Anyhow, I've always had a fantasy of suddenly being taken without warning. Not talking about rape here, just instead the thought of someone coming up behind me, flipping up my skirt, and just having fun. More public, the better. Here's things I really want in my story, and please try to include them all.

1) Suddenly taken. Basically what I said above, it doesn't matter where I'm taken. A bar, on a bus, on a subway, or a theatre are preferences (really prefering a bus or subway), but anywhere you really want this fantasy to happen, you're game. Just needs to be sudden, without warning or being called out or anything. I want it to be sudden and relentless, to be taken wholy and out of my control, and I want no warning before it happens.

2) Clothing. One thing missing in a lot of fiction is the erotic nature of just being clothed period. Its far more sexy to describe the swell of a breast or the hardness of a nipple behind a shirt than without, and I want my clothing to stay on as long as possible. This isn't me being prude, but rather sexiness of being clothed itself while completely taken. Too many fics will go into detail about how hot a female is in clothing, but come time for the sex, the clothing is ripped off or otherwise forgotten. Now, a breast falling out of a shirt from being fucked too hard and bounced too much, or a skirt riding up above my hips, thats fine, as long as parts stay on as long as possible. Oh and as far as clothing, i prefer being in a skirt as well as a button up blouse or the like. Being in power suits and the like really turn me on. And go ahead and make me sexy. Being a mother for too long has made me feel anything but.

3) Please make it be from my point of view, and not the males. I don't really care about the male himself, just the being taken. Or males. The numbers matter not. :cattail: And, a bit more selfish, can a female herself write it? Males really have a harder time describing the feelings and emotions a woman has while under being completely taken out of one's control.

That's it. The details I leave to you wonderful authors to come up with. This is a personal fantasy I've had for years but just never have been able to have done, and if I can get even one long and hot story about this, I'll be eternally grateful!

And again, apologizes if this is too specific or demanding... First time doing this kind of thing... :rolleyes:

If you can't find a female writer for this and are willing to lower your standards a little (i.e. use a male author), let me know I might be willing to have a crack at this.

You can click on the link in my sig to see the stories I've posted here and my writing style.

Otherwise, good luck with your story.

What about this isn't rape. Clearly you are not giving consent.

Who said I'm not giving consent? Not once did I state I would not get into it or try to get away or anything? Being taken suddenly =/= being raped if you enjoy it or don't try to get away or anything. There's reluctance and then there's rape; in no way do I want the latter.

EDIT: Let me clarify. The fantasy is that, a fantasy, to be taken. Do not want to be demeaned or called names or physically hurt or the like. I'm not into being belittled or hurt or anything of the such. And I apologize if it came off otherwise!

Last edited:
Who said I'm not giving consent? Not once did I state I would not get into it or try to get away or anything? Being taken suddenly =/= being raped if you enjoy it or don't try to get away or anything. There's reluctance and then there's rape; in no way do I want the latter.

EDIT: Let me clarify. The fantasy is that, a fantasy, to be taken. Do not want to be demeaned or called names or physically hurt or the like. I'm not into being belittled or hurt or anything of the such. And I apologize if it came off otherwise!
I assume that you prefer not to be the initiator of this tryst. For instance, the first episode in my Doctor of Desire series has a woman drag the aforementioned doctor into a stairwell at her work and have him roister her against the wall. It's all about surprise and appetite. since I'm a guy I won't jump into this one, but I like the idea of the spontaneity. From the guy POV I am trying to figure a situation where he is close, hard and ready to ride within a few moments. Couple on the dance floor is an obvious one; but your fantasy asks that they basically be strangers. Here's some possibles: Toga party, beach party, skinny dipping at the lake, shower in a coed dorm, dancers (I like that one), actors backstage.
LargoKitt

Sorry its been a while since I could hit the forums.

LargoKitt, yeah i prefer total strangers, but anything goes. If you're taking, you're the artist. Of the ones you mentioned, I prefer the dancers idea too. Maybe something in a bar or club?

Last edited:
And at this point, a male writer would be fine too! I just want to see this fantasy come to life.

I think I can help!

I really like your idea, and the power suit thing got me thinking. What if this is a colleague who happened to overhear you talking to a friend? That won't be a complete stranger, but the office is a great place for surprise encounters. My stories haven't been approved yet, but i could send you some things I've written. The only thing is I don't know how long I can draw it out. My stories are on the shorter side and if you don't know this person, there won't be a lot of build up.I guess there could be a lot of sex, though, and multiple encounters. Maybe it starts happening so often that you are getting frustrated and can't focus on work.

LOL However you want to do it. I'm leaving myself in the writer's hands here, so to speak. ;-) I prefer a bit longer, and I do like the idea of multiple encounters, though... That would be pretty intense, I think!

Bus in the rain

Shit my car broke down again its raining again is my day going to get any worse I started to walk home when I saw the lights of a bus I was not at a stop but I tried to flag it down and lucky for me it stopped. The doors opened and I stepped on it was not a service bus and I only realised this when I got on but the driver said that he couldn’t let a woman walk and the rugby team didn’t mind the view of my tits through my wet tee shirt.

I asked the driver to drop me a few miles up the road and thanked him and went to sit down behind him but that seat was taken I was half way back the bus when a guy said sit here and I did he was drunk but he seemed ok and I sat on the edge of the seat with my feet in the isle he reached around me and caressed my tits pulling me back then the man opposite moved towards me pushing up my short skirt pulling my panties down as the drunk grip got tighter on me.

My panties were wet as was my skirt but he had pulled them off and through them down the bus then started to finger my creases until his fingers found its way into me I tried to resist but the drunk had his hand firmly over my mouth he started to finger fuck me one finger then two forcing my legs apart I had always liked a little force while having sex so this sort of exited me, I knew where this was going and soon he was fucking me no condom but I didn’t care I hand had such a bad day a good fuck was just what I wanted but when he pulled out and shot his cum over my now naked tits then a second man took his place I realised I might be getting more than I had bargained for.

hows this for a way of going

Been a while since you started this thread. Times have changed and now we have Tinder. Working on a story idea called Swipe Right, in which a horny gal in a new town is just exploring Tinder or the like. Maybe she puts it out there that she is looking for lust and wants it unexpected. A unique outfit any 'suitor' would know. Several guys get her "swipe", but she doesn't arrange a hook-up, just IDs herself. Then it's a beautiful story about wandering around a resort town or a jumpin' city until ...

Hi there, What about a story along these lines? You and your husband have a work colleague of his around for dinner. He is someone you admire and often flirt with, and he is obviously attracted to you. While you are having drinks you and he are exchanging glances and flirting a little. Your husband goes off to have a shower and you decide to go and pick some herbs from your vegetable garden, and your guest says he would be interested in seeing your garden.

While you are bent over picking herbs he is praising your beautiful garden and saying what a great job you have made of it. Suddenly you feel him lift your short skirt , pull aside your white panties and slide his cock deep into you. The sudden force pushes you forward and you brace yourself with both hands in the soil and your face deep in a mint bush. He grips your hips tightly as he slams deep into you repeatedly and your hands are grasping warm soft soil as he pounds your wetness. Your senses are alive and with the frantic thrusting of his cock, the warm moist soil in you hands and your nostrils full of the scent of mint. You both explode in orgasm at the same time as you feel him flood your pussy with his hot shooting cum. When you have recovered your composure you realise he is gone. When you come inside he is happily chatting with your husband. He smiles at you and says to your husband "Your wife has the most lovely garden.'

Hi there, What about a story along these lines? You and your husband have a work colleague of his around for dinner. He is someone you admire and often flirt with, and he is obviously attracted to you. While you are having drinks you and he are exchanging glances and flirting a little. Your husband goes off to have a shower and you decide to go and pick some herbs from your vegetable garden, and your guest says he would be interested in seeing your garden.

While you are bent over picking herbs he is praising your beautiful garden and saying what a great job you have made of it. Suddenly you feel him lift your short skirt , pull aside your white panties and slide his cock deep into you. The sudden force pushes you forward and you brace yourself with both hands in the soil and your face deep in a mint bush. He grips your hips tightly as he slams deep into you repeatedly and your hands are grasping warm soft soil as he pounds your wetness. Your senses are alive and with the frantic thrusting of his cock, the warm moist soil in you hands and your nostrils full of the scent of mint. You both explode in orgasm at the same time as you feel him flood your pussy with his hot shooting cum. When you have recovered your composure you realise he is gone. When you come inside he is happily chatting with your husband. He smiles at you and says to your husband "Your wife has the most lovely garden.'

interesting idea...

One day at the museum...

So one day you go to a museum with a guy that has always been just a friend. (You've gotten along with this bookish young man for some time now, and never considered him as a bf) You happen to be wearing a short skirt with a thong under it, but that was just what you happened to wear today. Things seem pretty normal for a while, you wander from one exhibit to another, but since he pretty much lives at the museum, he's lecturing you on each new exhibit as you get there. You happen to have one hand holding the other wrist as you bend at the waist to see a collection of native arrowheads with him standing at just the right distance behind you that one of your hands quite accidentally cups his package, ending the lecturing with a moment of somewhat strangled noises behind you. (You apologize, but he insists he was not injured.)

The two of you view the next couple of exhibits in quiet, until there's another exhibit where you bend at the waist to see a display of necklaces, putting your hands on the glass, only to find his hands on your ass, moving the crotch strap of your thong to one side...

That sort of thing?

Last edited:
My mind gets whiplash with rape stories. I do understand that having Mr. Powerful take you without consent is a turn-on. But in a story the situation always seems to be one where the woman would be screaming bloody murder and scratching at his eyes and reaching for the Mace in her purse. So the trick seems to be to create a situation in which he is totally making her do it but she is totally hot to do it, only she needs to resists him hard, but not hard enough to call the cops, cut him a new one, or knee him in the jewels.

My mind gets whiplash with rape stories. I do understand that having Mr. Powerful take you without consent is a turn-on. But in a story the situation always seems to be one where the woman would be screaming bloody murder and scratching at his eyes and reaching for the Mace in her purse. So the trick seems to be to create a situation in which he is totally making her do it but she is totally hot to do it, only she needs to resists him hard, but not hard enough to call the cops, cut him a new one, or knee him in the jewels.
then why are you digging up a defunct thread?

NC springs eternal on these pages. If the "defunct thread" does serve a purpose, it might be that of prompting us to wonder just how much of a fantasy it is in the female mind. I have no handle on this, although I've written a few NC stories. Anyone care to comment based on what they've (over)heard or read?

NC springs eternal on these pages. If the "defunct thread" does serve a purpose, it might be that of prompting us to wonder just how much of a fantasy it is in the female mind. I have no handle on this, although I've written a few NC stories. Anyone care to comment based on what they've (over)heard or read?
As with any fetish, depends upon the woman, with strong views at either end. Not sure if the crest of the bell in the middle or towards an end. It might be an x and y axis graph, with the other variable being intensity... but of the feelings or the NC action?

I never learned 3D graphing.

I once came across a press article purporting, according to surveys, that N-C was a hugely frequent theme of most women's fantasies. Of course, there's this equally huge gap between what you fantasise about and what you actually want to happen in RL... but if true it does make you wonder. I've also heard tell of "safe" or "arranged" rape affairs where women, can, in effect, sign up for a mock assault. How true that is I've no idea.

I once came across a press article purporting, according to surveys, that N-C was a hugely frequent theme of most women's fantasies. Of course, there's this equally huge gap between what you fantasise about and what you actually want to happen in RL... but if true it does make you wonder. I've also heard tell of "safe" or "arranged" rape affairs where women, can, in effect, sign up for a mock assault. How true that is I've no idea.
Many women have non consent/rape fantasies. I have them and know women who have them as well. That doesn't mean they want to be raped in real life. Even some women who have been raped, abused as a child or sexually assaulted have those type of fantasies. Of course for some that is a trigger and they want nothing to do with it.

It's a means to have control on something that normally one wouldn't have any control in.

Consensual non consent(cnc) is most definitely a thing. Of course with that it requires a lot of trust with your partner, an extensive talk about boundaries and hard limits as well as usually having a safe word.

Hey guys, I'm kinda new here, but I got something I kinda wanna see/read. I apologize way ahead of time if my request is pretty detailed, but as a married and mothered female of 31, I rarely have time for indulging fantasies, and this is one I kinda really want to read over. So apologizes ahead of time for specifications.

Anyhow, I've always had a fantasy of suddenly being taken without warning. Not talking about rape here, just instead the thought of someone coming up behind me, flipping up my skirt, and just having fun. More public, the better. Here's things I really want in my story, and please try to include them all.

1) Suddenly taken. Basically what I said above, it doesn't matter where I'm taken. A bar, on a bus, on a subway, or a theatre are preferences (really prefering a bus or subway), but anywhere you really want this fantasy to happen, you're game. Just needs to be sudden, without warning or being called out or anything. I want it to be sudden and relentless, to be taken wholy and out of my control, and I want no warning before it happens.

2) Clothing. One thing missing in a lot of fiction is the erotic nature of just being clothed period. Its far more sexy to describe the swell of a breast or the hardness of a nipple behind a shirt than without, and I want my clothing to stay on as long as possible. This isn't me being prude, but rather sexiness of being clothed itself while completely taken. Too many fics will go into detail about how hot a female is in clothing, but come time for the sex, the clothing is ripped off or otherwise forgotten. Now, a breast falling out of a shirt from being fucked too hard and bounced too much, or a skirt riding up above my hips, thats fine, as long as parts stay on as long as possible. Oh and as far as clothing, i prefer being in a skirt as well as a button up blouse or the like. Being in power suits and the like really turn me on. And go ahead and make me sexy. Being a mother for too long has made me feel anything but.

3) Please make it be from my point of view, and not the males. I don't really care about the male himself, just the being taken. Or males. The numbers matter not. :cattail: And, a bit more selfish, can a female herself write it? Males really have a harder time describing the feelings and emotions a woman has while under being completely taken out of one's control.

That's it. The details I leave to you wonderful authors to come up with. This is a personal fantasy I've had for years but just never have been able to have done, and if I can get even one long and hot story about this, I'll be eternally grateful!

And again, apologizes if this is too specific or demanding... First time doing this kind of thing... :rolleyes:
I posted a very short story recently, so recent that is not actually on literotica yet. but its in the timestop niche, but the MC gets his victim so close to orgasm, that when he restarts time all she can think of is getting off, and not that she suddenly has a man inside of her.

its called timestop-dancefloor. and I had thoughts of writing more. If you think a sequel, this time written from the womans perspective (ill try) might tittilate then drop me a line.

Too bad the original author of this thread isn't in here anymore. This got me writing and submitting a little story. Not exactly what she wanted as close to the end my female main character is topless.

One man actually fucks her, another one gets a blow job and three other guys blow their load on her.

It somehow ends with an "And They Lived Happily Ever After" type ending. 🤣

Many women have non consent/rape fantasies. I have them and know women who have them as well. That doesn't mean they want to be raped in real life. Even some women who have been raped, abused as a child or sexually assaulted have those type of fantasies. Of course for some that is a trigger and they want nothing to do with it.

It's a means to have control on something that normally one wouldn't have any control in.

Consensual non consent(cnc) is most definitely a thing. Of course with that it requires a lot of trust with your partner, an extensive talk about boundaries and hard limits as well as usually having a safe word.

Fine... but I think we're allowing ourselves to gloss over this far too easily. If it doesn't mean that - which I grant is very likely - then what does it mean?

I really don't buy the business of the woman "having control where she normally wouldn't". The whole essence of N-C - and presumably at least part of the attraction - is the "being taken without a say in matters".

I think the answer to this puzzle, whatever it might be, is talked around and brushed under carpets. It probably suits the agenda or mindset of many for it not to be resolved.

Back