Sugar, Sugar Who Wants Some Sugar? (Closed for MzSeductress)

He saw the marvel in her eyes as he showed her the master suite. He was confident it was much more lavish than she had ever lived, and if anything he was worried she might be uncomfortable. he didn't want her to be. He wanted her to own this, make it hers, theirs, it was amazing how much he wanted to please her, and how sure he was, down to his very core, that he wanted her to be a big part of his life, his partner, and he hoped more. Since his wife died he had not jumped, he had frankly reconciled himself to the thinking he would not let anyone in, never allow himself to feel lover, or that unique and frightening vulnerability again.

"I know it isn't decorated for a woman. When my wife and child died, I had a decorator remove any reminder of femininity. I wanted it masculine, cold, so I didn't have to remember. I really hadn't considered or desired sharing this room. Then I met you today, I have spent some of the very best hours of my life since you showed up, and now I can't imagine wanting to sleep in this room without you. I want you to do whatever you want, colors, bedding, furniture whatever you want. This was my room, I don't want that, I want our room, and whenever I am in here, I want to feel you everywhere".

He pulled her close and kissed her, long, slow deep and wet. Cupping her ass in his hands and pulling her up into him. He finally broke the kiss. "You can get your things out and put them away take any space you want. I am going to go take a quick shower, then I want us to go to bed if that is all right. Remember we have a flight to Paris, early tomorrow morning".

Kat felt her heart beat faster hearing him say he had changed this room after his wife died and that he couldn't imagine sleeping in there without her. She felt her eyes well up with tears hearing that he wanted it to be theirs, that he wanted to feel her everywhere.

She sighed returning his passionate kiss and felt slightly embarrassed she felt a few years fall. She chuckled and kissed him." We can worry about making this hard when we get back okay? I'll join you in a minute ok baby?.. I think we both need a good rest tonight.

She unpacked a few things from her bag and then joined David in the shower standing behind him and placed a soft kisson his back and wrapped her arms around him lovingly. She knew this was new for him, it was new for her as well and she knew the comments from people would be insane but here in this moment with David she had never felt so loved and comfortable with a man ever and she felt some more emotional tears falling still not believing he would want someone like her when he could obviously have whatever woman he wanted.

He had his head under the hot water, letting it rain down on his body, letting his mind revel in how fast and how delightfully his life was changing. Was he crazy, he had thought he was fine, he managed an empire and he had let all the hurt and sadness go, by becoming this hardened, incredibly successful capitalist.

Then this young girl had come by him at the pool. A girl he had admired, but considered a pure fantasy, a beautiful mirage that allowed him to at least know physical desire was still somewhere within his being. Then she had sat down, innocently applied lotion on his sun burn, and with a few small touches, awoke a body long in hibernation. Every minute since had been a dream, a wonderful glorious dream. But was he being a fool, could she possibly be all that she seemed. A girl young and vibrant in appearance, a sexual muse who took him and inspired him to heights of desire he had ever known. Yet, mature, an old soul, who made him feel tranquil, a peace so long missing, and yes...LOVE.

He tried to gather himself in the shower, take a moment without the hypnotic effect she had on him. He was smart, experienced, not prone to anything rash. So he sat there and thought, relying on his old friend, silence. Suddenly he found himself smiling, he had taken his moment, and he was sure, more sure than he had ever been of anything, she was everything she appeared to be, he was in love, and couldn't wait to get back out and see her again.

As if on cue, he heard the door open, her soft lips tenderly kissing his back, her soft, small hands coming around to caress his chest. She made him feel like such a man, by being such a woman. The blood coursed through his system, his heart beating a wonderfully anticipatory beat, his prick pulsing to full erection pointing straight up in the air. He let his hands go behind him, cradling her perfect ass and pulling her into him such that her breasts pushed against his back. "It's funny Kat, I was in here thinking about you, missing you, and suddenly you were here. I realized one thing, I hate it when you aren't with me...my mind, body and spirit crave you...and only you can satisfy me....I want all of you...like I have never wanted before in my life...he turned and faced her, his cock trapped between their two stomachs, their mouths hungrily taking as much of each other in as possible..."I'm not just falling in love with you...I am not a kid, I know what I want, who I am...and I am in love with you!"

Kat couldn't help but chuckle hearing the words from his lips taking the words right out of her mind. She knew the moment that they made love the first time tonight in the pool that she was in love with him but she didn't want him to think she was insane.

Things were moving fast for them and while other women might run scared, hell she might have in the past, but getting to know David the past few hours, she wanted nothing but to embrace all of him and love him just as hard.

She had never believed in fate but this had to be it, working at that club and getting fired, had led her to him. She sighed as he turned around kissing her passionately and she returned the kiss with equal passion.

"I'm in love with you too David, all of you... your not alone anymore" Kat said softly against his lips and deepened the kiss again.

He heard her, and he just stared into her eyes, she could not have said or done anything that could have possibly made him happier. He kissed her again, wanting to seal this moment. "Your right I'm not...and you aren't either....and if I have my choice neither of us ever will again". For the first time this night, neither pushed the sexual envelope, instead they caressed, kissed, loving cared for each other as they washed each other, of course playing and teasing, but this moment was about tenderness and a sense of real commitment, not the carnal needs they were and would continue to be so adept at satisfying.

David turned off the water and grabbed a huge, plush turkish towel and wrapped it around the both of them. He couldn't stop kissing her, as he methodically run his hands over her, drying her as he enjoyed his beautiful lover.

Finally breaking their endless kiss, he cradled her cheek. I want us to go enjoy our bed, sleep naked with me tonight. They slipped in to the fine cotton sheets, and staring into each other's eyes, they continued to caress, taking it slow, savoring the moment. They might make love once more, they might not, it didn't really matter...both of them were lying there secure that this was not one night, this was for the long haul.

He just looked at her, was it a dream, he had been married to a wonderful woman, built a family, but he knew in his very core, this was different. Never had someone feel this, such complete desire, such inner peace....god help him, but he was so hooked...and he wasn't fighting, he just wanted to be reeled in!

Kat sighed enjoying every bit of him the shower wasn't sexual but tender and loving and you could tell the two of them cared for each other deeply. She was happy she wasn't alone anymore either. They lay with each other naked and she looked into his eyes as he cradled her cheek lovingly.

She relaxed in his arms comfortable feeling complete with David and slowly trailed her hand over his chest feeling better than she ever had and she felt the love and joy radiating from him as well. She looked up at him and kissed him again softly and giggled " I don't think I can get enough of your kisses you know that baby?...They're addictive "She grinned.

She was excited to see Paris with him tomorrow and spend more time with him and get to know more about David and his business. She sighed as they both began to deepen the kiss and her body started to react to his and she smirked seeing his body was reacting the exact same way and it was clear what was on the lovers minds, she needed him and she knew David would give into her needs.

She moaned softly looking into his eyes and kissing him. " I want you David.."She said softly against his lips.

Last edited:
David felt Kat roll up on top of him, her soft kiss, melting into his lips as his mouth opened, and their breathing again quickening. Her voice was soft, put purposeful, " I want you David.." and he looked into her eyes, smiling. He hadn't dared hope she wanted to keep going, he was prepared to call it a night, hold her and wake up in the morning and take his love to Paris. "Mmmm, I love hearing that..." and he sat up in the bed, "come here and lean against me". He so loved touching her, he wanted to tease her just a bit, show her how much he wanted every inch of her body. As she leaned back he kissed her neck and bit her ear, he began to tease and pinch her breasts and nipples with one hand, while he slipped his fingers back in her inviting sex with the other. He worked her clit, as she moaned and wiggled bit her neck as he wanted to eat all of her, and he teased her breasts until the stood and ached in response.

He could feel her body respond as her nectar flowed over his fingers. She had to feel his cock pressing up into her back, as he began to thrust his hips a bit in reaction to her grinding. "I hoped you would want to christen our bed tonight. Kat, I want us to fuck in every room of this house, on my jet, and in every city in the world. I want you everywhere, all the time." He was so hard, he needed to feel her too, he needed to be inside her. "Baby, I need you...please mount me, and ride my cock". She moved quickly into postion, still facing away from him, she lifted his cock and impaled herself as they both moaned in satisfaction. God, they were great together, and then she moved as only she could, grinding and riding her perfect ass and cunt onto his wanting and needing prick.

Kat loved how gentle David was with her and grinned hearing him say he loved hearing how much she wanted him. Truer words had never rolled from her lips, David was her drug in every way and she didn't plan on stopping having him. She listened to his gentle instruction to lean against him and followed them.

She loved feeling him touch her, kiss her and taking her body , she sighed rolling her neck to the side as she felt his lips on her neck and began to tease her hardened nipples drawing a moan from her lips as her body responded to him fingering her slowly.

Kat groaned feeling how much he wanted her just from pleasuring her and couldn't help but grin feeling his hips thrust behind her in response to her grinding on his fingers." I hoped you would want to christen our bed tonight. Kat, I want us to fuck in every room of this house, on my jet, and in every city in the world. I want you everywhere, all the time."

Her body was on fire hearing those words and then he voiced his need for her as well and she couldn't deny her lover or herself of what they both needed right then. She panted rolling her hips and riding him " Mmmm fuck baby you feels so good" she groaned feeling his hands hold her hips.

She and David were amazing together and she loved every minute of being with him.

" Mmmm fuck baby you feel so good" David groaned and drove up hard into his girl, his love, the woman who in just a few short hours had turned his life upside down in such a good way. They had played and played, used each others bodies and the best possible way. "Oh God Kat, Fuck YESSSS!!!" He bellowed as his hips thrusted up to drive in as hard as her sweet, sweet cunt, impaled itself down. And my god, her ass, her gorgeous ass as she grinded, letting his swollen, and oh so sensitive prick, feel every inch of her smooth walls, as she teased him up and down, round and round his steel hard length. "Come here baby!"

David pulled back on her shoulders, wanting, needing to feel more of his lover pressed against him, her legs kicking straight out as his cock plowed into her over and over...pounding into her, needing her, as they went through a decathalon of fucking, making love in position after position. She felt his wanton cock, he enjoyed her tantalizing pussy, in postion after position, angle after delicious angle, each pushing them higher and high on the most amazing peak of sexual enjoyment, and phsysical gratification. He heard her shouting out in one last orgasm, they had lost count, but he could not stop, could resist to continue to take and take and take until his entire body tensed and finally, finally let him release over and over into her sweet vessel, the night's final culmination of the most amazing experience he had ever known. He fired and fired what felt like gallons until he was completely spent. Sated he came out, departing her body, but only for now, as he would crave to be back, their cum pouring down his shaft.

They were spent, and in 7 hours they would get up and begin the first day of the rest of their life together. The jet would be wheels up, and take he and this woman who had so captivated him, off to one of the most romantic places in the world. But that was tomorrow, now they just enjoyed post orgasmic bliss, falling asleep their bodies filled with a sense of peace, love and completeness that he had never thought possible, less than 24 hours before.

Kat stirred the next morning feeling the delightful ache between her legs from her and David's firm chest beneath her head. She smirked feeling David softly stroking her hair and holding her and cuddling with her.

She looked up at him and gave him a soft kiss and admired his features as they lay there " I wish we could stay here all day baby but.... we have a flight in 4 hours, we should get up and shower..and then, we can go to the kitchen and i can make us some breakfast" Kat chuckled and leaned over kissinghim. "

Kat giggled softly seeing him sluggishly get out of bed and she grabbed his hand "come on baby..let's get showered and have greatest French toast you've ever had before we get on the plane " she said pulling him softly with her to the bathroom.

She sighed as he closed the space behind them following her into the bathroom and she turned giving him a quick kiss before starting the shower for the two of them.

Last edited:
He woke up groggy, but the god damn happiest, groggy in the world. His cock honestly ached a bit. Not unlike a former champion who had forgotten how the joys of battle still took a toll on his body. But mmmmm, he smiled as he kissed her, that was a toll he couldn't wait to pay again. It may have ached, but it also woke up wanting and needing his next engagement. He loved this, waking up wanting, needing and desiring and having the absolute woman of his dreams their waiting and wanting him just as much.

"Sexy, you are dangerous, since our first kiss, I want nothing else but to be in bed, at home, anywhere, where I can have you, enjoy you, every second of ever minute. I do have a bit of an empire to run here, which is why you are traveling with me, going to learn my business so we can 'enjoy them together' just think of how many office desks and board rooms we can christen?" He smiled at the thought of her. In Paris this weekend we are going to buy you a professional wardrobe that keeps me fantasizing constantly until I get to undress you!"

Her kiss was so sweet and then she seductively turned and started the water, letting it cascade down her gorgeous body, her arm submissively and sexily over her head, and not needing to utter another word. Just watching her, his prick wa rock hard, being glady called back into action. He closed in and turned her around, kissing her passionately, his throbbing cock trapped between them as he felt her soft hand slide down and caress his need. He whispered in her ear, "I do want your french toast, but I think we have other hungers that need addressing first my love!"

Kat couldn't help but chuckle at her and David's sexy and playful relationship, and sighed when he joined her in the shower and turned her kissing her passionately. She love the feeling of his strong body against her, his desire pressing against the flat of her stomach and her hand slowly slipping down to caressed his hard cock softly as he voiced that they should take care of their hungers for each other first.

Kat grinned and said" Mmm I don't think our hunger for each other can ever be fed baby but we can try for sure" she smirked and leaned in returning the kiss just as passionately and slowly began stroking him while kissing him deeply.

Kat loved how turned on they were by each other she felt her body reacting to David without him even touching her and the way he made her feelmwas like something she never thought she would ever have for herself, she was beyond happy with him and she had honestly met the man she could spend forever with.

She was still in awe David wanted a woman like her, it wasn't that she wasn't amazing , she just hadn't been expecting him to be as sweet and humble as he was given his status and the experience she had at the club, he was light years beyond her expectations and she was thrilled he wasn't like the other members of the club who looked down on others who worked there.

She groaned feeling him pull her closer and begin touching her body softly soaking her up with his hands and she did the same to him rubbing her body sexily against his and getting the soap all over him as well like a sexy little dance grinding against his cockwhich he was loving by the feeling it.

He laughed, "I didn't say satisfy our hunger, I only said to indulge it, I know that my hunger for you is insatiable, for your kiss, your body, and all your most tender places!" She moaned as they kissed more and she stroked him, but he wanted her too, and gently, lovingly, but not to be denied, he lifted her leg up setting in on the small bench and began to aggressively play with her as well.

How was it that every time he touched her, he was completely inflamed, achieving even a higher level of arousal and desire for her than the last. "Jesus Kat, somehow you are going to have to hold me at bay at some point, my body just craves you so, we wlll never eat, get to Paris or maintain our careers if my body so constantly yearns to be with you, touching, exploring and enjoying! You are like the most incredible drug, and you have me so completely addicted!"

Finally they began to soap up, but there he was once again amazing, using the crack of her incredible ass to soap him, teasing him with her dance. He was so hard, as she slid up and down his shaft, that he grabbed her leg, as she balanced herself against the glass, and he drove his slippery, soapy cock up into her silky tunnel. "FUUCCCKKKK" he screamed, "God Kat, you drive me crazy, oh please baby fuck me...we have to go, we have to eat, catch our plane, but I can't without enjoying you one last time first!" She wrapped her arm around his neck, "What were you waiting for lover?" She purred and he drove his massive cock in and out as the both moaned and screamed in primal delight.

Neither could last long, and they both came quickly, violently, gloriously together, he then spun her and as he soaped her body, they kissed tenderly. "Thank you for the greatest night and morning of my life...but somehow we have to set a rule...no more intimacy, until at least we are on the plane...I need you to help me though as I just don't know if it is possible for me to keep my hands off of you!"

Kat kissed him softly and admired his body and chuckled at his statement of her having to help him control keeping his hand off of her at least until they get on the plane " I'll try David... but no promises " she teased. She reached being them turning off the water then towel dried her hair before the both of them walked into the bedroom and began getting ready.

She felt so comfortable getting ready with him as a couple and slipped into a sexy dress and smirked seeing his reaction to her in it . She giggled and went over giving him a soft kiss and saying "Breakfast will be ready in 10 baby" before heading downstairs to prepare a meal for him one of her favorite things to do.

She saw how well stocked his fridge was and she made some turkey bacon , sausage, waffles , scrambled eggs and cut some fruit unsure of what he wanted and she poured him some orange juice and herself some grapefruit juice.

She smiled seeing him join her as she set the large table with their breakfast. "Well David...what do you think?" she said with a grin.

Last edited:
Was David in love or was he falling, it didn't make any difference, the destination was the same and he had no doubts. Somehow luck and circumstance had given him the woman that he had longed for ever since his wife....that wasn't fair to her and what he was feeling. Kat was the woman he had longed for, forever. She teased him in the shower that she might not be able to keep her hands off him any more than he could her. "Well then, we may never be able to go out in public", he joked.

They got dressed together, they were so comfortable with each other it was incredible. She looked amazing, and he was looking sophisticated yet casual and he liked the smile he saw on her face. "Okay, I'll be down in a minute, Kat...thank you.." She looked quizically..."for changing my life...for making it come alive again."

Breakfast was amazing, he kissed her when it was over, "amazing, the second most delicious thing at th table, but what food could compete?" Ready they walked out and his car and driver were waiting.

As they climbed into their private jet, he took her into his arms. "This is only the beginning Kat, we are going to enjoy the world together, I want to experience everything with you, enjoy it with you, see it through your eyes!".

Kat was happier than she had been in quite a while. She had a devilishly handsome man she was in love with, she was traveling with him to a place she had never been before and he was just as crazy about her as she was for him.

She looked in his eyes as he grinned at her and she responded back " I can't wait to experience it all with you as well baby, im going to enjoy learning from you David" she said and kissed him lovingly.

She noticed the nice business seating in the front as the boarded the plane but then they were walked to a more private area with a small sitting area and a bed which she knew was where he rested during travels.

"Wow David, it's really nice here" she said seeing that he had some computers and things to work from as well while he traveled and knew how hard he worked.

The flight attendant explained safety to the couple and was very sweet to them. He stated the pilot would let them know when it was safe to roam freely and when they would be landing.

Once they were in the clear Kat decided to do a little teasing once she saw how deep David had gotten into work and she knew he wouldn't mind her sexy little distraction.

"David...I think you should relax baby... at least until we get to Paris..."she said slowly undressing and looking at him teasingly.

Last edited:
Kat thought Daniel was working, but he had only one real thought in his mind, and thought was how to make this trip, their first trip magical for her. Not lacking in connections, he had set up private shows at Versace, Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana & Dior. He had clothing, jewelry, shoes and handbags. Whatever she wanted, he wanted to indulge her, he was in love and couldn't wait to spoil the spectacular beauty on his arm. Tomorrow when they arrived, things would be laid out for her to choose from and model, and he made sure she would be pampered beyond her wildest dreams.

He sent a signal to the front, under no circumstances were he and Kat to be disturbed. Even if the plane was crashing, he knew he would prefer to die with her in his arms. She looked incredible, every aspect of her was all consuming, and he smiled at his good fortune.

He eyed the bed and looked at her, he didn't want to embarrass her or make her uncomfortable. However as if reading his mind, or perhaps his hard cock trying to burst through his designer pants, she looked at him. "David...I think you should relax baby... at least until we get to Paris..." However then she began to undress, "I think the last thing we are going to do is relax..." And he stepped toward his gorgeous Kat, peeling his shirt off as he went...grabbing her, first kissing her passionately, he then took her by the waist and pushed her onto the bed to climb on top of her, barely able to control his incredible desire..."...unless this is what you meant by relaxing?"

Last edited:
Kat chuckled leaned up kissing him deeply "Mmm it's pretty close to what I meant baby" she grinned and sighed feeling his lips on hers and her neck.

She felt how much David wanted her as well the growing desire in his pants showed her and she moaned softly watching the fire in his eyes for her. She still couldn't believe the luck she had finding such a sexy and caring and passionate man.

She knew his staff was respectful and wouldn't come into their private area unless he asked so she wasn't worried about being disturbed by them at all. She reached between them stroking him as they kissed and she smirked at how quickly David had gotten naked along with her.

" Mmm see baby... I kept you contained until we got to the plane... now that we're here we can enjoy each other as much as we want"she said sexily and kissed him deeper

He went to his knees and pulled her up to him, kissing her, her lips her neck, cradling her in his hands. "Let's take it slow baby, I just want to slowly enjoy your body, we are going to have each other over and over this trip, but I want to not rush anything, enjoy every inch. He spun her around and as he nibbled on her shoulder kissing and biting, he took his hand and slid his cock up and down her slit, not quite sure who was teasing who more!

She was so perfect, and while he tried to tease her, his cock ached and throb to be back inside of her. "Lover, I can't wait..I must have you" and he pushed her down so she was on all fours and then he took her, pounding and loving his amazing woman He moaned and groaned, wanting her, needing her, "Kat, oh my God, you're amazing!"

Kat moaned and gasped as he slowly pushed into her filling her with his incredible cock. "Uhhh yes David!" She groaned gripping the sheet and looking back at him as he fucked her pleasure on both of their face. She smirked and rolled her hips back against his unable to help tempting him back.

She panted as he kept fucking her deeply and reached back gripping his arms and cried out as he pounded her in their bed.

She knew he wanted to take things slow but they could wind down and explore each other's bodies later she knew they both needed release now. " Uhhh David don't stop baby"

Kat moaned looking into his eyes as he thrusts slow and deep inside of her, the sounds of their passion filling the back room of the plane and the look of pleasure on David's face as he made love to her made her grow even wetter.

She leaned up kissing him and panted , her breathing labored and her pleasure heightened from the experience of having sex on a plane with the man she loved.

" Oh god David... uhhh your going to make me cum baby!" She moaned holding onto him as he gave her long deep strokes.

David drove into her over and over, he knew it wouldn't be long until they would be landing, and he wanted to make sure they had time to enjoy their orgasm together.

He began to fuck her harder and harder, grabbing her waist as her beautiful breasts bounced and tantalized him with every thrust.

She was driving him crazy, and he picked up her knees, and stood up so he could pile drive down, deep, so incredibly deep inside of her! He drove and drove and drove as he towered over her.

They had fucked and fucked, she was incredible but he couldn't hold back any more. He collapsed on top of her grinding and driving slower as she took him over the edge in her incredible body. "Oh baby, I have...have...have to cum...cum with me!" And he pushed and came inside of her hard...rope after rope after rope, filling his love!

Kat screamed with pleasureas her powerful orgasm followed his after the intense sex they had in the back of the plane and they cuddled comfortably enjoying being with each other.

They covered up and enjoyed some tv food and what they planned one doing in Paris and David went over some business things on his laptop.

They landed and headed to the hotel checked in and got settled before David decided to take her out telling her it was a surprise.

The sex with Kat was incredible, their bodies doing things finding positions to only enjoy each other more fully. But when it was done, he loved enjoying post orgasmic bliss with his beautiful love in his arms. He would stroke her back or she would play with and tickle his chest, and they would exchange soft, tender kisses. One minute hot and sexy, the next so feminine and soft, she was perfect.

He finally pulled out his laptop and she assumed he was doing work. However, how could he do work with this temptress beside him? He was dialing up places, making arrangements, and planning a surprise for her. He watched her redress, and let out a small moan. "I like you naked and alone with me, if we are going to cover that amazing body, it has to be something exquisite or I will just have to keep you naked!" He joked and smiled at her, only half kidding.

When the plane landed the limo was waiting as they walked off, and they were immediately whisked to one of his favorite hotels anywhere!

exterior.jpg

They checked into the Presidential Suite at the Four Season's Geroge V five star Paris Hotel. The living room, the bath, and the bedroom all perfectly arranged to pamper their guests, and that was why he brought her here, to pamper her in the most romantic city in the world.

It was tempting to just put out the "Do Not Disturb" sign and enjoy her in every room and on every piece of furniture and floor of the magnificent hotel. "Perhaps tonight we'll just have room service here, although I am also happy to take you anywhere you would like? However put on some heels, I am going to take you for a surprise!"

He put his arm around her and walked her down where their car awaited, he had made appointments for private showings at some of the top designer and lingerie stores in this city known for style. The first stop would be Prada, but Dior, Christian Louboutin, Versace all awaited and all were most pleased to be given the opportunity to help clothe David's lover, he had made it clear, price was no object...only her happiness! In each shop a private dressing room was set up with dresses, clothes and lingerie already set out especially for her based on the picture David had sent to them of his gorgeous love. As they got out of the limo he whispered in her ear, "whatever you want my love, only one rule, I get to enjoy you in it, and enjoy even more taking you out of it!" He kissed her and she began her shopping spree...

Back