Homeless Girl gets a new life (Ryanmo97 x OpinionFeast)

Ryanmo97

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 21, 2006
Posts
6,411
Ryan Morris
Age: 35
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. He owned a very successful company that sold consumer electronics to various businesses. That and due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money. Even though he made a lot of money, he still preferred to drive home himself. That way he could give money to the homeless people on the street. He hated seeing people living like this.

One night he was walking from work to the parking garage where he kept his car, he saw something that truly broke his heart. A young girl in her teens, she was sitting on the street, next to a sign with a cup in front of it. The sign read, "Homeless & Hungry. Please Help." . Dirty clothes, Dirty face, Dirty hair. She should be at home, doing homework, chatting with her friends on Twitter, Listening to One Direction... anything that a normal teenager should be doing but not this. His heart went out to her... He had to do something... Money wouldn't be enough. He walked up to her... "Hi..."
 
Elizabeth Lennix
Age: 18
Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 105 lbs.
Body Type: Undernourished

Elizabeth was a fairly normal girl, enjoying fairly normal suburban life, Until at age 11, her parents died in a car accident that she barely survived. A scar now runs from her left shoulder to her lower back. She was moved from orphanage to orphanage, and it wasn't all that bad. She was a little violent, and not always on the "good guy" side of bullying, but never did anything really bad. Life moved along slowly. Elizabeth knew it was coming, but it still surprised her when she was told she couldn't live at an orphanage anymore after reaching 18. From there, she had nothing. No job, or way to get one. No lasting friends to help. Inevitably, she moved to the streets.

She'd only been there a few weeks, but Elizabeth got to know her environment. Don't go near Jack's fire, Stay away from Martha's can collection, and no matter what, don't accept anything but money from strangers. She hadn't had a change of clothes since her bag got stolen day 1. She had a blanket and pillow that she sat on in the day, and slept under at night. It didn't do much in terms of comfort though, as cold concrete is what sat under her.

A cold, gloomy, and pitiful day like any other. Today was actually a good day in comparison to others. A group of people came through and gave $5 to almost everyone. In an hour or so, hunger would drive Elizabeth to walk to the corner store and buy something to eat. The money felt hot in her hand, as it could be food she was holding after just a short walk. She was about to get up when a shadow darkened the area around her.

"Hi..." he said.
"Um... hello." Elizabeth responded. "If you don't mind, I have somewhere to be." She began to get up.
 
Normally he would give the homeless he saw on the street $20 and go on his way. But, there was something about her he wanted to do more for her. As she stood up he said, "I was wondering if you wanted to come home with me. You can get cleaned up, get a hot meal, and you can have a nice warm bed to sleep in..." Ryan had to be crazy to offer to take this girl home, he didn't even know her. She could be a crazy meth head or something. "So, what do you say?"
 
Elizabeth was shocked. The man sounded genuine about his offer. A hot meal really did sound good. By the look of him, he probably could afford a meal far better than the $5 bill she got earlier today. The hunger and fatigue almost enticed her to accept immediately, but she forced herself to stop. She had to look it it objectively. A well dressed man coming to an alley to find a desperate girl and offer to take her home. A warm bed could be referring to sleeping with him... and a "hot meal"...

"I think you got the wrong idea. I'm not that desperate, pal." Elizabeth managed to keep herself looking tough. She lightly pushed the man out of her path to walk to the store.
 
Ryan was a little surprised when she pushed him away. Then, he realized what she meant, "I don't want sex... I just want to give you a chance to get cleaned up, clean clothes, a hot meal and a good night's sleep. Then, Tomorrow I can bring you back here... What do you think?"
 
Elizabeth blushed out of embarrassment for getting what he meant wrong, but kept facing the other way so he wouldn't see it. She was silent for a minute while she traced her thumb over rough surface of the $5 bill. This was something that would never happen again. Even if he was a psychopath about to take her to his basement and kill her, was that really much worse that what she had now?

"I'll go with you." Elizabeth said, turning to face him. "I got nothing better to do I guess." She began rolling up all her belongings, consisting of a pillow and a metal mug, in her blanket.
 
Ryan smiled when she said that she'd go with him, "I'm Ryan... What's your name?" They started walking down the street. He saw the looks people were giving the two of them. Even though they were just walking together people were still giving them dirty looks. He whispered in her ear, "Ignore them..." Ryan led her to a parking garage and walked her over to a blue Cadillac Escalade, he opened the passenger side door for her he closed the door and went around to the driver's side.
 
"Call me Liz." Elizabeth said as they walked together. People were giving them dirty looks as they walked, but it didn't bother her. These looks were the same she got from everyone. Not knowing where they were going, Elizabeth followed Ryan, probably looking like a lost puppy. He stopped at a blue car and opened the passenger side door. It was gentlemanly, which Elizabeth hadn't experienced much of, and honestly didn't care for. But this guy was trying to be nice, and she wasn't going to repay that with something rude.

Elizabeth got to see more of the city than she ever had before from the car window. She hadn't expected it to be so big.

"Sorry if I smell... I haven't showered in a while..." Elizabeth said, after catching a whiff of her hair.
 
"That's Okay," said Ryan, when she mentioned about not showering. It was about a half hour drive to his house. It looked like any other two story suburban house. Ryan unlocked the door and they went inside. "First things first... Let's get you cleaned up..." He lead the girl upstairs. They walked pass 4 regular nice sized bedrooms and the upstairs bathroom before they walked into the master bedroom. There was a nice four post King size bed, desk, a fireplace with an armchair in front of it. Then he took her to the master bathroom it was big with a shower stall, large bathtub and two marble sinks. "All right..." Ryan took an empty hamper out of the closet, "Put your clothes in here and leave it outside the bathroom door. I'll put them in the washer, I'll get you one of my shirts and my sweatpants for you to wear while they are in the wash and I'll leave it on the bed... I hope you like chicken... " Then he left Liz to clean herself.
 
As Elizabeth looked out the car window, she saw that they passed all the buildings she expected Ryan to live in. A penthouse atop a skyscraper seemed fitting, but they drove past it all and turned into a suburban area. Pulling into the driveway of a two story house must have been a joke, but he unlocked the door and went inside.

Elizabeth stopped a moment to look at the house. Memories of life before the crash started surfacing, despite how far she buried them the past 7 years. She managed to push them away and walk inside, where she was lead to a master bedroom, and subsequently the master bathroom.

Ryan told Elizabeth to put her clothes in a hamper and would leave some on the bed for her. After he left, she peeled off her shirt and pants. She hadn't done so in a long time, as there's not much privacy on the streets. The feel of air on her bare back was foreign. She then took off her panties hoping there wasn't a hidden camera somewhere. After throwing them all in the hamper, she opened the door just enough to put it outside and quickly closed it afterward.

Elizabeth looked at the bathroom to see the shower stall and the huge bathtub. The thought of a warm bath in the gigantic tub was very tempting, but she decided against it. She didn't want to take too long, Ryan had said something about chicken. She turned on the shower and put her hand under the running water. Warm and running water was a heavenly combo she didn't even get in most of the orphanages. She walked in and closed the stall, letting the water carry dirt and grime away from her skin. It felt wonderful, and she would have lost track of time had hunger not been an issue. Finding the shampoo and body soap, she washed herself as quickly as possible while still being thorough with cleaning.

Elizabeth turned off the water after what seemed like a long time. She had forgotten what happens when you step out of a shower though. She was freezing the second she stepped out, despite the vents sending heat into the room. Shivering, she grabbed a towel and wrapped it tightly around herself. Reaching for the door, she stopped. Ryan could be out there waiting for her to open the door. He had been trustworthy so far though, so she dismissed it as a silly thought and walked into the bedroom. There was a shirt and sweatpants on the bed like he promised, but her clothes were still in the wash, which meant no panties. The shirt was huge on her, and as were the pants. She was able to pull the drawstring around her waist and back to the center where she tied it with satisfying tightness.

Elizabeth followed the smell of food out of the bedroom.
 
After Ryan left Liz in the bathroom, he went down stairs to get dinner started. He waited for a few minutes before he went back upstairs to get her clothes. Ryan got a shirt and some sweat pants out of the closet and placed it on the bed. Then, he picked up the hamper of dirty clothes and took it to the laundry room. He started up the machine and put them in. Then started making dinner, Grilled chicken, oven roasted potatoes, and salad. Ryan was putting the finishing touches on dinner when he saw Liz walk into the kitchen

The kitchen looked very modern. There were oak cabinets all around. There was a large stainless steel refrigerator and a stainless steel double wall oven next to the door that lead to the laundry room and stainless steel dishwasher by the sink. The counter tops were all black marble. Ryan was standing at the island in the center of the kitchen. There was a cook top, a griddle and a grill. There was a bar on the other side of the island with a couple of stools. He heard her come in. She looked so sexy in just his shirt and sweat pants. "There you are... I was coming to check on you..." He pulled out a stool for her to sit down. "Dinner is almost ready what would you like to drink... Milk, Water, Soda?"
 
Last edited:
Elizabeth followed the smell to the kitchen, where Ryan was cooking. It smelled delicious and looked even better. She sat on a bar stool and he asked what she would like to drink. She could barely focus with that amount of food being so close, but she registered it and responded after a slightly awkward silence.

"Just water." Elizabeth reminded herself to keep cool and look tough. She wasn't supposed to care if there was a ton of delicious food right next to her. Ryan finished the food and fixed her a plate. She managed to eat in small bites, trying to look like she wasn't that hungry.
 
Ryan smiled. He got her some water and fixed her a plate of food. He fixed himself a plate and sat down next to her and started to eat. He was a little surprised when she didn't start gobbling up her food. "So, Liz... Tell me your story... How did you end up on the street?"
 
Elizabeth stopped eating when Ryan asked how she ended up on the streets. She expected the question would come up, but didn't really want to answer. This was a complete stranger she was talking to. She thought about Just ignoring the question and going to bed, but...

"My parents died in a car crash when I was only eleven. I survived, but was in the hospital for about a week. From there I was taken to an orphanage, but moved to another one shorty after. Couldn't really stay in one place very long 'cause I didn't play well with others. After moving from place to place I was thrown to the street a few weeks ago 'cause I was 18. Great birthday present, huh?"

Elizabeth kept eating but it wasn't hard to look like she wasn't very hungry because she actually wasn't anymore. An awkward silence followed briefly after.
 
Ryan fixed his plate, ate and listened to Elizabeth's story. After listening to it story... He just couldn't send her back out there. He was crazy for even thinking about what he was thinking. Ryan took her hand, "Elizabeth... When I brought you here it was because I felt sorry for you... I wanted to give you a chance to get clean, have a hot meal and sleep in a warm bed, then I was going to take you back to the streets and drop you off... But, after hearing your story... I can't just let you go... But I can't keep you here against your will... Would you consider staying with me, here, in my home... there would be one catch though, " he paused for a moment, "You would have to go back to school."
 
During the awkward silence, Elizabeth was surprised by Ryan suddenly taking her hand. Her first instinct was to pull away, but he started talking. He said why he was helping her and now feels pity towards her, and wants to take her in.

'Great' Elizabeth thought to herself. 'I'm suddenly his pity case'. She gave it some thought though. She did like not having to be on the streets, not having to worry about the next meal, or having a shelter when it rains. And having Ryan to take care of her wouldn't be that bad. Despite him being old enough to be her father, he was attractive.

Going back to school was the big problem. She hadn't been for 5 years. The orphanage tried to keep her in it for the first two years, but she just didn't care and eventually, neither did they. She'd be coming back as a senior with no graduation points. It really wasn't a pleasing thought, but school was better than the streets...probably.

"That's a big offer, and not to mention a bit creepy." Elizabeth slowly pulled her hand away from Ryan's. Another awkward silence ensued as she sat in thought. "I hope you don't expect much from me. Seriously, I probably won't even graduate. But yeah, I'll stay."
 
Ryan smiled when she said she would stay. "Great!" Just then he heard a buzzer coming from the laundry room. "Your clothes are done..." he returned a few moments later with a nicely folded pile of clothes. "There is a half bath down the hall you can change and then I'll give you the grand tour of your new home."
 
Elizabeth took the clothes and looked at them. Even washed, they were filthy. Thinned from overuse and stained from the grime of her previous residence.

"Alright, but afterwards I really need some new clothes." Elizabeth walked down the hall to the half bathroom and changed into her old clothing. It was comfortable putting back on panties, but it felt nice going commando for a while.

Elizabeth came back and handed the big shirt and sweatpants back to Ryan. "Ready?"
 
Ryan took the clothes back and gave Elizabeth the grand tour. The downstairs consisted of the kitchen, a dining room; a game room with a Wii U, PS4, XBox One, and a few classic arcade games; a little home theater with a popcorn machine outside, a exercise room, sauna, hot tub, outdoor pool, living room and Ryan's office.

They returned to the foyer and lead her upstairs they reached the top of the stairs, and stood in between the 4 empty bedrooms. "You may choose any room you like..." All the rooms were practically the same. They were all white with a full size bed. They were two nightstands next to the bed, a couple of dressers, and a desk. There was a TV and a satellite receiver in each room.
 
The house was amazing. It was much bigger and more extravagant than Elizabeth had expected. What really caught her attention was the game room. Her father loved video games and in turn, so did she.

"I guess I'll just pick the one closest to your room." Elizabeth said, walking in. She realized her pillow and blanket weren't needed, and decided she'd throw them out along with the old clothes she was wearing.

"We should probably go get new clothes now. I can't go to school in these." It was true, but Elizabeth was really just saying that as an excuse to go shopping. She never had enough money before, but now she'd be at stores with a rich man. She was not planning to go light on spending. With all she'd seen Ryan could afford it...probably.
 
"Of course," said Ryan, "Well, it's getting late... I'll see you in the morning... Good night, Liz." Ryan closed the door and then headed to bed. The next morning Ryan got up early. He read the paper and had some coffee while he waited for her to wake up. "
 
Elizabeth woke up scared of her new surroundings. It quickly faded as she remembered the previous day. It all seemed like a dream, but she convinced herself it was real and got out of bed. She walked slowly to the main room to find Ryan reading the paper.

"Good morning." Elizabeth said as she plopped into a chair accross the room.
 
"Good morning..." said Ryan, as Elizabeth walked in the room. He put down his newspaper. "Help yourself to some coffee if you like... There's half and half in the fridge and the sugar bowl is on the island here. mugs are in the cupboard over the coffee maker." Then he got up and started to make some pancake batter. "I hope you don't mind but I was able to pull some strings and I'm going to enroll you at a private school near by. It's run by a friend of mine. I've known her for years. You'll have to wear a uniform..." Ryan got some bacon out of the fridge and started to cook it...
 
"No thanks," Elizabeth said "I really don't like coffee." Ryan proceeded to tell her that she'd need a uniform at the achool she'd go to. "A uniform? I guess it can't be helped." She sat back in her chair, more interested in the food Ryan was making than talking about school.
 
"So, after we enroll you in school. I thought maybe we'd go shopping for some new clothes for you and maybe get you a few other things." He flipped the pancakes. "I'm sure you don't want to sit around the house in your uniforms all day after school and on the weekends. And I'm sure, you'll make new friends at school. So, you'll want to keep in touch with them. So you'll need an iPhone and an iPad." Ryan turned the bacon, "Plus, I'm sure you want to decorate your room."
 
Back
Top