Shift in readership?

H

HandsInTheDark

Guest
Has anyone else seen this?

Most of my stuff explores related themes, and I can comfortably predict I'll get a bunch of female readership with certain characteristics, etc..

Until this year. Recently just about everything I've written is getting favorited by males. My style hasn't changed much and my last reluctance story turned into a romance (they often do), which I generally wouldn't expect to rope in the males.

Are you seeing a shift in your demographics?
 
I wouldn't try to separate female accounts from male accounts on Literotica with any expectation of meaningful results.
 
I wouldn't try to separate female accounts from male accounts on Literotica with any expectation of meaningful results.

When they contact you it's not hard to tell. Even in public comments there are clues. Not many males talk about getting wet. The kind of folk compelled to lie about gender are generally not the sort drawn to my writing.

You move in a different circle than I do.
 
You move in a different circle than I do.

I apparently move in more circles here than you do. I have hetero and female writing accounts here of various varieties. And what I've seen is that you can't do any statistical analysis of female vs. male account holders here. But you can certainly spin those wheels if you like.
 
Back
Top