The Defenders Renewed (Group Thread Open To All)

~ Cloe ~

Cloe chuckled lightly at Adam's comment as he watched Avery walk in with yet another new person.

"Surely there are worse things on this earth?" Cloe said with a rueful smile. Then Avery's voice jingled through the room announcing the start of dinner and she couldn't help but laugh heartily as Greywolf asserted himself through Adam's vocal chords. She got to her feet but Adam was already off grabbing them food and drink. When he sat back down she accepted it gratefully and smiled.

"I don't think anyone would move fast enough to suit Greywolf," Cloe chuckled as she slid her own tray over to her. "Thank you for this," She added, noting that all of the foot was vegan.

~ Avery ~

Avery was holding her tray when she made her way back over to the tables. She noted Adam's two finger salute with a lopsided grin and a nod, before looking at the tables and how they were spaced out. She also noticed Maya waving her over. Avery then turned, resting her tray on one of the tables behind her and walking over to the tables. There were about ten separate rectangles, and so far Maya and the witch were at one and Cloe and Adam were at the other.

"Sorry guys!" Avery said, bouncing over and starting to push the tables together. "Hands up!" She said, as she shifted Maya's table and them moved over to Cloe and Adam's as well. By the time she was finished the tables were pushed together in a 2x3 rectangle, and she tucked all of the chairs into place before retrieving her tray and settling into a seat. "There we go, much better for us to all chat and get to know one another!" She announced, pleased that she didn't have to make a choice between groups. She saw Cloe give her an amused smile as the nature wreathed hero settled into her new seat. Avery returned the grin, looking forward to catching up with her old friend.
 
---Alex----

She looked at the those in the mess and shook her head as the tables began to move. Not wanting to be left out she began to speak. "Erawelbat Gintativel!" she commanded stretching out her hand towards a table and chair set and moving them with the power of her spell. It was easier for her to do that than physically do it as her leg would not allow it. Still, she was glad to help a bit.

When it all settled she answer."it is nice to meet you too Maya." She said with a curt smiled as she sat down her leg hurting a bit." Also Hello everyone I am Alexandria, I kinda popped up here after a spell"She said blushing a bit.

----Tabitha----

Standing at the door she noted that one of the women began to get naked and Tabitha stepped into the room. With a smile on a blushing face the woman coughed and spoke. "Hello, I am Dr. Tabitha Lynox, aka Shrinking Violet. I was told I could maybe take up one of the empty labs. However, I saw everyone here and well aside from the obviously exposed mammaries of this vivacious blonde but the various technological marvels including an OMNI Mech. Strange but this seems my kinda of place. I assume that the diagnostic tools being used are some sort of nano-tech. You know I have the ability to shrink someone down enough to get an up close and personal look inside? that's if you wish to take it" she said as she looked at Yadina taking in the nudity before he without pulling her gaze away from them.

"My word are those quite spectacular, may i touch them...er Disregard that" She said finally pulling her gaze away as she stood looking about. She breathed and smiled."So how about it wanna see the insides of this POPs first hand?"
 
Defenders' Lunar Base: Training Dome - Hanger 5

Glory wanted to scream. It wasn't that she was losing; shit happened. It was that she was getting embarrassed. And mocked. Orror's taunting and humiliating her was making her furious and it was taking an act of will not to just unleash her solar fury and burn her to a crisp.


Now she was grinding her crotch against her face, practically humping her. It was humiliating. Even if they were the only ones there. She could smell the other woman's arousal; this was turning her on! Damn, the bitch was cray! And hot. And she wasn't disliking the smell of her arousal like she'd expected to...

But she wasn't about to be treated like a weak trophy of some African queen or whatever either.

Time to do something really unexpected. Glory gently pressed her face back against her and ran her tongue over the cloth clad sex. As she did, she reached up to run her left hand up Orror's leg in a caress...and then seized hold of her belt and then heaved to try and slam the electricity wielder into the ground and roll on top of her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Makoto had pulled POPS chest plates open and was scanning over the OMNI's inner workings. It was fascinating! Despite how dangerous they were the OMNI were a marvel of science and technology. "Yare yare! You're in good shape under here, Pops -san!" It not only made him more impressive but Yadina too in that she'd been able to keep him in this condition. She checked him thoroughly for booby traps or any suspicious hardware. Before...well, before she became this Makoto, she'd had her hands in a lot of OMNI bodies. She knew what was supposed to be where.

She heard Yadina speak, the sound of the zipper and the rustle of fabric but didn't really pay attention. The Japanese woman popped her head up and winked at POPS, "You check out, Pops-san. And are very well put together! I may let you under my hood sometime." It was fun to flirt with the mech as there was no risk attached to it. And she had become endeared to the sentient robot quickly. "Let's close you up."

She was working on doing just that when she tuned back into the conversation. "That's strange...there's no way he got there fresh built with no..." Her voice trailed off as she saw Yadina tap the bullet hole, have to fix that, and her gaze trailed back to notice the girl wasn't wearing a stitch. She started in shock, hitting her head on part of the frame POPS was in, "Itaiii!" She rubbed her head, her face blushing scarlet, "Yina-chan, what are you doing? If you like Gregory that much, take him to a room! What if a tool slips? You could lose a breast!"
 
Yadina POV

Yina snorted at her words turning to the new girl coming in.

"You can touch them if you like" She told her stretching and letting her breast bounce "And I do my best work in the nude Makato you should try it come time" She said bouncing over and slapping her ass.

"Besides this has nothing to do with Gregory" She said jerking her thumb at the poor boy who was trying to look very very busy "I mean hes cute and all but like I said this is how I work I mean unless you all want to have a three some with him......"

"Enough of that please!" Gregory said jumping up and throwing his hands up "I'm just here for the mech! Not that your not all pretty...."

Yadina laughed shaking her head "Americans always so demure about sex"

"In any case I doubt getting inside of POPS is going to reveal the things you want to know" Yadina remarked going over to POPS and moving to his head and the bullet hole "His memory and core programs are all in here I have checked them and he has no directive to kill humanity but you all will want to check I am sure....."

......................

THUNDERESS POV

For the first time she did some thing that surprised Orror.

When she ran her tongue against her pussy Orror shuddered in pleasure. Which of course caused her grip to loosen. It was enough that combined with her super powered strength she was able to move the African Queen and slam her into the floor. She gave a grunt of surprise and grinned deciding not to activate her electrical powers just yet. She was curious to see what the girl would do now that she was on top.

"Well you got me" She said in mock defeat "Now the question is are you going to take your prize?"

...........................

RUNNER POV

Maya blinked when the tables came together her eyes widening at the magical abilities of her bench mate. She had heard rumors that magic existed and that the defenders werent all tech based but seeing it wielded was a WHOLE other thing. She felt a shiver of excitement at where she was and for the first time in a while felt happy and eager to see what else she would learn here.

"So uh does any one else say thanks or pray?" She asked nervously blushing "My parents were very big on it and they say old habits die hard please dont any one take offense if I uh lead us in a prayer"

...................................

COMMANDER POV

"What have you got for me?"

John was sitting in his office studying the computer screen. The information taken from the server farm was there spread out for he and Darius to look at. The young man was eyeing it his laptop connected with the other Watch Dogs as they churned the data on their side.

"A lot of its just admin stuff" Darius finally said "You know money and ventures I mean its all syndicate based but its legitament more or less"

"Tell him about the transport" One of the kids said pipping in.

"Right" Darius said smiling "Thats the only thing we managed to get hinting at the bigger picture the syndicate has a prison transport on train moving between bases"

"Prisoners?" John said perking up "who?"

"Ones a scientist" Darius said checking "The other is a man...."

"A man named Raton"

.............................

THE ASSASSIN

The rocking of the train jolted him awake.

He was trained to wake up at the slightest disturbance lest any one sneak up on him. It was a trick that he had found handy in several instances and missions.

But not know

The tug of his body and his exhaustion hit him right then and there. He was still chained with his hands above his head and spread out. His arms were blissfully numb but every once in a while the chains would pinch and remind him of how long they had been in this position. It didnt help matters that he was on a train barreling to another Syndicate black site to be interrogated. He considered it a point of pride that no one had yet been able to break him.

Not that there was much to break

After all his mission was simple track and find out what the syndicate was up to. Since the defenders were no more (at least yet he had every thought the commander was going to bring them back) it was up to him to make sure their enemies were accounted for. In short he had nothing that Jane did not already have.

Yet here he was

He idly thought about Avery his siren of the night. Had the pretty bird returned to the defenders? And to John? Of course he had no doubt that she had... Those two were meant to be together even if it pained him to think of it. Yet their time together was a great source of strength for him one he drew on during his captivity.

"Water please?" He asked his voice cracking as he struggled to his feet.
 
"Water please?"

Hearing the prisoner speak, Unit S-018 cocked her head in the direction of the noise coming from within the cell that she was guarding. Well...at least judging by the shape of the armor that she was wearing the unit appeared to be a she anyways. Covered entirely from head to foot in mechanical armor as she was, it was impossible to tell for sure exactly who or what she was inside.

Turning around, she opened the cell door and walked inside while the train they rode in swayed side to side gently under the heavy fall of her boots. Upon entering she found Raton, the man that she had been ordered to guard, where she had left him inside. Though now instead of passed out he was awake and on his feet...and apparently thirsty. She cocked her head slightly to the side and examined him for a moment, mentally calculating the time that it had been since they had left their previous base and the time that it would take to reach the new one where he was to be interrogated again, when suddenly...

SLAP!

In the blink of an eye she'd reached out and back handed him across the side of his face. She'd barely exerted any effort at all, and yet the force of the blow had caused the man's face to jerk violently back and a bright red mark likely to turn into a bruise could already be seen swelling up in the spot where she'd struck him.

"Silence prisoner!," she commanded in a flat robotic tone, her true voice disguised by the suit she wore, "You can have a drink when we reach the base. You won't die of thirst before then."
 
Last edited:
"Wow, thanks!" Avery said, watching as Alex helped with moving some of the tables into place. Once they were settled the configuration was much more conducive to proper discussion, and Avery was hoping that it would help to break the ice for the newer members of the group.

"I am sure some people here pray or give thanks," Avery said with a nod to young Maya, "People are free to worship who or what they will in the Defenders, so please say your prayer if it feels right for you, but forgive me if I will not join in." The last part was said with a somewhat apologetic smile, but the freedom to worship in the Defenders also came with the freedom not to worship. She was more than happy to observe silence and respect so that others could make their peace with their gods, but she would not insult them or their deities with false prayers.
 
Livia - Virgo

Livia could feel how hard she was straining to run, feel the blood pooling in her cheeks, her hair whipping against her cheeks and back, and the harshness of her breath as she struggled to keep it steady. If anyone had been out this late, they might have heard her biker style boots pound against the pavement, or felt her wind as she zoomed past them, but they would not have seen her. She was invisible as she ran to her destination, and she didn’t even know why she was running.

There was an old, seemingly abandoned church about a mile away near the edge of the city that would hopefully carry her to the Defenders. She had done some digging on the deep web, through chat rooms and blogs about the Defenders, and rumors were that this church was actually a Teleport Base that the Defenders had used before they were disbanded. It took her a couple of days from there to locate and download a file to her tablet describing how to use it. She just prayed it was still working and that the years of inactivity hadn’t done too much damage.

She stopped a second to catch her breath, leaning on her knees while her chest heaved and mentally cursed herself for being so out of shape. She was plus sized, but she had always prided herself on her ability to keep up with anyone. Besides Graffiti led to running from cops, or graffiti crews, which was good exercise. But that was before the accident. She winced just at the thought; so much had changed since then.

*Out of shape, maybe, but with an ass to die for* the voice inside of her head quipped. *And there’s a lot we can do with that*

Livia rolled her eyes, ignoring the voice, running again swiftly until she reached the church. She headed to the back, hoping there would be a door or a window that her short 5’2” body could reach. She was in luck, there was a back exit next to the big empty parking lot. She had brought all of the gear she usually did for her graffiti escapades where she had learned how to break in just about anywhere, but it was unnecessary as the door was unlocked.

“What luck,” she thought, before reaching into her backpack and grabbing her spray can quickly tagging the door with a small smirk, loving the smell that filled her lungs. Livia opened the door and fought her way through the dust and cobwebs until she found what had to be the Teleport.

The chapel was empty accept for the machinery shrouded with a thick purple drapery. She felt around until she found a switch, illuminating the room. Livia looked down where her hands should be and blinked. When her eyes opened she was visible again and she smiled. “That will never stop being cool,” she thought as she set to work.

Livia was young, a ripe Eighteen, and it was only 6 months ago that she discovered her powers after a freak accident. She was out at night, tagging a local institute where a Particle Accelerator exploded, and she got the brunt of its affects. She had spent a month in the hospital recuperating. It wasn’t until she was out again, once again doing what she did best when she had a run-in with the cops and turned herself invisible without realizing it.

That was until she heard the voice inside her head. It was one voice, but she believed it voiced multiple opinions as it referred to itself as “us” and “we”. At first she thought she was crazy, until she realized she could have intelligent conversations. The voice was sassy, and unpredictable, but it had a certain hold on her she couldn’t explain. It wasn’t long until the voice had convinced her to explore her powers, and hone them in, and she discovered the ability to split her atoms into two equal amounts. She split herself into two, forcing her voice back and unleashing the “we”.

The “we” looked like they could have been her sisters. Her face, her hair (though shorter), her height, but about half of her weight (breasts, ass, all half but equal between the two). They worked as one but separate at the same time, and for a while Livia was stuck like this. She was a prisoners in what she call the Twins head, just a voice like they were to her in the beginning. She fought hard to gain control for about a week, feeling like she was watching a reality show as the Twins did whatever they wanted.

They drank, smoked, picked up random Men and Women at bars and did promiscuous things that shocked poor innocent Livia to the core. But the Twins knew she liked it, she couldn’t hide the thoughts or feelings she felt from them, and they teased her for it endlessly.

When she was back in her own body it took her a while to recuperate as the Twins fussed and whined in her head constantly, begging her to let them play. Now back in her own body she had full control, though the Twins fought hard to get it back, she was the strongest… for now.

*Oh, we will fuck again, dear Livia* the Twins snickered, and she could almost hear them moan, needy. *And you’ll love it.*

The words brought Livia out of her thoughts and she scolded them, “Not as long as I can help it… you, you… trollops.” She wasn’t very good at insults, or talking for that matter, which only made the Twins laugh more at her childishness. She huffed at them, pushing her wild curly hair out of her face so she could better assess her work. Well, she had done her best.

Livia looked down at her attire; skinny jeans, obscure band tee, and flannel.

*You aren’t going to impress any heroes like that, honey…*

“Shut. Up.”

She gathered her bag with her few belongings, and did a little bit of last minute adjustments to the teleport’s main system. She gave herself about 20 seconds to scramble to the Telepad’s large base, and held her breath. Livia listened to the sound of the system doing its work, and small happy smile sneaking onto her face before shock tore through her body. She was used to the feeling of her atoms shrinking and splitting apart, but this was something completely different. It was like flying, and dying at the same time.

*Like what you felt like when we got high with that College douche with the rough hands and nice cock* If Livia could have rolled her eyes, she would have.

After about 15 seconds, she felt herself returning to normal and opened her eyes.

“Oh my goodness!” she said under her breath. She was on the moon, she did it! She stared at the Defenders base, talking only a small step forward before she heard the alarms and groaned, already feeling the embarrassment wash over her. She was second guessing herself, and panicking very seriously; she wasn’t even close to a Hero.

*So much for being a good sneak, princess*
 
Just as Avery finished speaking an alarm rang through the base speaker and her comms, a short one to announce that the teleportation pad had been used. Again. She couldn't remember a day that had been so full of new arrivals.

"Who's getting it? Me or you?" Avery asked John through comms.
 
---Alex----

She smiled as she sat at the table. It was an easy exercise of her power. She sat shortly after her use of power. as Maya talked about prayer she shrugged. She knew a good deal of prayers. In doing so she began to let her mouth form the various words in Arabic to praise Allah and the many blessings he brings to the world.

after the brief prayer she looks up and nods."No problem I don't mind." She chuckled a bit as she began to dig into the food before seeking to refuel herself. She really needed the fuel.

"So Tell me what was this team founded on?"She said as she began to ate a bit more. She was really lost on all these years she had missed while in the Hell dimension. The last thing she remembered was Reagan as president. She shrugged looking at the group doubting they were alive back then.

"Also who is the current president?"
 
----Tabitha----

Standing at the door she noted that one of the women began to get naked and Tabitha stepped into the room. With a smile on a blushing face the woman coughed and spoke. "Hello, I am Dr. Tabitha Lynox, aka Shrinking Violet. I was told I could maybe take up one of the empty labs. However, I saw everyone here and well aside from the obviously exposed mammaries of this vivacious blonde but the various technological marvels including an OMNI Mech. Strange but this seems my kinda of place. I assume that the diagnostic tools being used are some sort of nano-tech. You know I have the ability to shrink someone down enough to get an up close and personal look inside? that's if you wish to take it" she said as she looked at Yadina taking in the nudity before he without pulling her gaze away from them.

"My word are those quite spectacular, may i touch them...er Disregard that" She said finally pulling her gaze away as she stood looking about. She breathed and smiled."So how about it wanna see the insides of this POPs first hand?"
 
Adam

Cloe chuckled lightly at Adam's comment as he watched Avery walk in with yet another new person."Surely there are worse things?" Said a rueful smile. As Avery's announcing dinner she laugh heartily as Greywolf asserted himself through Adam's vocal chords.

She got to her feet he's off getting food and drink. She accepted gratefully with a smile. "I don't think any can move fast enough to suit Greywolf," Cloe chuckles as he slides a tray to her. "Thank you," She added, noting that all of the food's vegan

"Sorry guys!" Avery says, stepping over and starts pushing tables together. "Hands up!" She says, shifting Maya's table moving it over to Cloe and Adam's as well. Feeling a table close in he's forced to his tiptoes, off balance has to put a hand down on the table. Bent over the black leather pants he wears get stretched tight, grabbing his chair carries it with him as he's attempting to escape.

"Hey! ... Watch out Boss Lady ... I'm getting trapped in!"

He quickly tiptoe's sideways while sliding his hand along the table, the totem rings clicking against table his face turns a bright red. "Don't laugh ... you girls know this ain't so easy in heels!" Making it out of the trap just in the nick of time, as all the tables are fitted together.

"There we go, much better for us to all chat and get to know one another!"

His feet planted firmly on the floor now, Adam put his chair down to sit by Cloe, as Avery's seated on the other side of her. So when Cloe and Avery get to talking as friends often do, he'd focus on whatever the others say. So his sensitive ears didn't hear something that he shouldn't, especially girl talk. Preferring to just not know, what those things might happen to be. Leaning forward to eat he kept his head down, cheeks still hot and a lesser shade of red.
 
Last edited:
Defender's Lunar Base - Training Dome - Hanger 5

Glory was thrilled it had worked. And surprised at how nicely dirty it had felt to kick her opponent's cloth covered snatch. But her Mom hadn't raised no dummy, as the saying went. Orror was playing possum.

Rather than answer in words, she moved. Her knees came down onto the other woman's elbows and she sat her pert ass on Orror's tits, pressing down with her body weight, leverage, and her inhuman strength in hopes of keeping her pinned. She pushed the Staff of Ra against Orror's throat but did not actually push it down. "I'm young and I'm not trained, but I'm not dumb. Now, you gonna tap out or do I choke you out?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Makoto gasped and blushed brightly at the slap on her ass and Yadina's suggestion of a threesome. It was...a pretty hot idea, really. Buy totally inappropriate right now! "Yina-chan, it's not a matter of..."

She was interrupted in whatever she was about to say by the entrance of the newcomer. Someone she immediately recognized. She had read the woman's articles in scientific journals, seen her on the news, followed her online. Her violet eyed went wide and her mouth dropped open a moment. Tabitha Lynox! Here!

"I know who you are, Lynox-sensei!" Makoto was almost bouncing on her feet, "You're amazing! Your work is unparalleled in sub-molecular motion! And your conductive polymers! I use a variation in the latest generation of my nanites! You're like-" Like me, she almost said. But she managed to stop herself. She had been the teen prodigy with degrees, a scientific genius who had thrust fields forward and begun a technological and scientific renaissance in her own country, but that was before. That was her old life. This girl had none of those degrees, no evidence of her training and expertise. "Like my mentor," she said. "I love your work and I know he would have been a fan too. You can touch mine too. My anything!"

She then blushed bright red and clapped her hands over her mouth. Okay, she just totally fangirled all over her. And that last part! Ugh! So embarrassing! Makoto sighed and bowed, "Gomen nasai, I'm sorry for that outburst." She straightened, still blushing. "Yes, it's my nanites that are doing the inspection and diagnostics, with the equipment here, of course."

The Japanese scientist pursed her lips, "I wouldn't mind a closer look at the damaged memory area physically. That way we can determine if anything that's currently separated from Pops-san's active memory is still viable. If so, we may wish to remove it so any anti-human protocols he may have can't accidentally be activated if he's jostled around in action."

She looked around the group, "What do you think?"
 
COMMANDER POV

"Me" John said having already left Darius and the office. He moved down the halls quickly his costume morphing over his body like a black river as he prepared himself for another new arrival. Was the OMNI broadcasting their location? He was sure the team investigating him would have said some thing but....

Well old habits die hard

He moved into the teleporter room moments later his body tensed as he carefully scanned the room. Moments later he let out a sigh of relief noticing it was simply a girl who looked more than a little nervous and worried.

"Hello" He said now wishing Avery HAD been the one to come and greet the new comer.

"Your not registered in our super hero database" He remarked eyeing her up and down "So forgive me but before we proceed any further I'm going to need to ask you some questions"

He raised his hand over the security panel in the room. Moments later the alarm disengaged and blast doors slid over both entrances and exits into the teleporter room.

"Now then who are you?" He asked her raising an eyebrow.


..............................

RUNNER POV

"Thank you" Maya said having finished her prayer and nodding at every one. She felt a touch embarrassed but some things couldn't be helped. Her Abuela and her mother had impressed and impressed (and impressed) on her the importance of keeping the faith and being thankful. There were some rituals that even she deemed important like this one. Even if she was currently struggling with her sexuality and knew her family wouldn't approve they could at least say she was devot.

Well as much as she could be

"The current president?" Maya asked in surprise glancing over at the new girl "How long were you in there?" She asked tucking into her own food before deciding to answer her question.

"Barack Obama which depending on what time period your from is going to be really really shocking" She told her a faint smile crossing her face.

............................

THUNDERESS POV

She laughed unable to stop her self. She was enjoying this! The girl wasnt dumb at the very least.

At least not in some manners

"Darling you should never jam that staff against some one who can use it against you" She quipped her hands reaching out and grabbing the staff firmly. Sparks began running down her arms as pure electricity flowed from her hands and into the staff. She poured on the juice wary of her depleting her reserves but using the staff to conduct her electricity.


..............................

THE ASSASSIN

The slap came down hard on Ratons face. His head snapped back from the force his eyes exploding in bright lights and pains as the cuffs bit into his wrist. He waited blinking away the spots before he turned his head back to look at her. He didnt say any thing for a second his jaw working up and down before he finally spit out a glob of blood.

"I will escape" He told her eyes narrowing "And when I do I will kill you"

..............

YADINA AND POPS

Yina shrugged her tits bouncing as she walked over and peered at POPS bullet wound.

"Fine with me" She said shrugging "Just be careful with POPS thats all I ask"
 
Last edited:
Virgo

“Uhm…. Greetings, I come in peace?” She said jokingly, watching as the man she recognized as the Commander.

*We could just cum for him* the twins said to her, but she didn’t mentally scold them, it just wasn’t worth making herself look crazy in front of him.

Livia was thankful when he disengaged the alarm, and she looked around taking it all in. This was by far the ballsiest move that she had made in her life, coming here without an invitation, and she wasn’t surprised that she wasn’t in a database.

“My name is Livia,” She said with all the confidence she could muster, trying to convince him that she belonged here when she wasn’t too sure herself. “I’m not registered because my powers are new to me.”

For emphasis, she closed her eyes and concentrated, feeling the atoms in her body morph to her will, and when she opened her eyes she looked down making sure that she was no longer visible. “And I don’t know…”

*Let us free! Let him see your TRUE form* they begged, and she silenced them. There was no way she was going to unleash them as she had no control over the twins actions.

“…I thought maybe I could help? Or more likely, you could help me.” And with another moment of concentration, Livia was visible again.
 
彬手

○○○Norio○○○

「ベースでありますか。」

The raspiness of General Tonnou's voice melded with the static from the poor reception that the radio received in this area, but still, his question was understood. Norio had indeed made it to the base, following General Tonnou's instructions exactly as he had heard them. The handheld teleportation device that he had used to get here- a product of the Red Leaf Alliance's ingenuity, was in good functioning condition, and worked precisely as it was to be used with the press of a button.

「はい。」Norio answered his superior affirmatively. 「ナビに、該当の正解の場所の座標であります。」According to his navigation device, also handheld technology, he was in the right place. The dot on the screen of it blinked red, indicating his location. The map of where the Defenders Headquarters located was a roughly approximated one, but after some searching, Norio appeared to have found it, given that the coordinates of where the headquarters was said to be located and where he actually was were both so close to each other. Anyway, he'd know what the vast structure before him was soon enough.

「偉いですね。」The general remarked, pleased at hearing that Norio was in place. 「明日は八時の前ににとって補習教育で私を申し出て。今は鳴りを静めてあなたの周辺環境を顧みて慎重に筋を通して。」

Understanding that he was to lie low and proceed as had been meticulously planned before his arrival here, Norio nodded and confirmed that he understood what he was to do. 「はい。東毛ありがとうございます。」

「ありがとうございます、ごきげんよう。」And with that final statement from the general, the Norio heard the feed of Tonnou-shou's voice cut out. He pushed his hair behind his shoulder to access the radio device situated in his ear. He carefully removed it, placed it in its thumb-sized plastic case, and nestled it in one of the pockets of his black slacks. Taking care to also turn his navigation device off, he placed that in his pocket as well.

Skillfully, Norio took note of the heavy surveillance of the property given the array of devices he came across as he wandered around and avoided them, contorting his body in ways that would baffle the average human. Information about the exterior of the base was just as important, if not more so, than that about the inside. As directed, he noted peculiar things about the base, its overall shape, what could be used as an entrance or exit, all of this was valuable.

The thin Japanese spy was both enthralled and... Disgusted. Sucessfully reaching the base meant that Shakuyoumei was all the closer to taking the nuisance that was the Defenders down, which brought Shakuyoumei closer to its goals, but... At the same time, he didn't look favorably on having to mingle with the enemy while he was here. In his eyes, everyone who was not part of the alliance was a savage, and he thought of his time as being more valuable than to waste it among ignorant beasts.

After a few deliberate deep breaths, Norio's hatred subsided enough for him to think clearly again. It was now or never, he had to enter the HQ building. He had to greet those... people, and pretend that nothing was wrong with them. It was the uncomfortable duty that he was given. It was all for the glory of being a god, his own god. At this point, it couldn't be helped, not if he prized the potential of his own immortality.

Approaching the metal door before him would either set off an alarm, or let him into the base. Either way, he walked toward it, and touched the bar handle of the door with a slender, pale hand.
 
Last edited:
Unit S-018

"I will escape" He told her eyes narrowing "And when I do I will kill you"

From behind her helmet Unit S-018's bionic eye carefully examined Raton's abused and tired form, the solid metal of the chains restraining him, the blood that he had just spit out on the floor. If she had been able to feel any kind of emotion in that moment she might have laughed in amusement at his words. The idea that he would actually be able to escape was absolutely absurd. The idea that he would be able to kill her even more so.

"Doubtful," she replied matter-of-factly, "No prisoner, you will be transferred to the new base where you will be interrogated and, eventually, broken. Who knows, maybe they will even let me take a turn at it this time..."

A red, glowing light formed around her hands in anticipation at the thought of being honored with such a task.
 
-----Tabitha------

The famous scientist smiled as she let the Japanese woman flatter her. it was never a bad thing to really stop someone from blowing smoke up your skirt. It is great that she was so revered in her fields. She often forgot about her projects aside from the general application and methodology of getting it all done. Still it was kinda bored to do the whole normal science-based endeavors. No she had come here to deal with some of the strangest and unknown things that the Defenders dealt with. These heroes got to deal with some of the strangest and unearthly technologies and energies. Here she would be able to do a variety of things other scientists could only dream of!

" No apologies necessary, In fact I forget my own accomplishments at times. Still I am flattered that you have read my papers. Maybe later if you wish we can discuss it over the thounsand-year-old sweet science of fermenting fruit and well a bit of chocolate" She said with a smile as she looked at those gathered , lingering her eyes on the naked body of Yadina.

" as for you miss nudity, feel free to wander naked as you please. I know I will appreciate no less" She then turned to the OMNI mech and tapped her chin." So a killer robot, turned to a protective one dubbed POPS. Did he choose the name with his altered AI or did you name him. And as for the lack of excitement to get inside the mech and see exactly what he looks like on the microscopic level. Or you know at least a bit bigger. Makoto-sans curiosity and flattery I understand but i would think a beautiful and brilliant woman like yourself would be overly intrigued at getting under POPs hood."

She stood tapping out some code on her wrist computer. She would activate her sequence sending her and those she calculated into the formula to allow her and whatever she has calculated to shrink with her. If it was just her she could easily alter her own body to whatever size she wished. Granted it can cause some strain on her body. Still she would shrink down and get inside the robot to truly see what was exactly going on with this Mech. She theorized with a cursory look that the damaged sustained by the Mech made the machines repair protocols which fixed the damage, Unfortunately something corrupted its baseline programming altering it in a significant way. At least thats what she hoped to find out
 
Defender's Lunar Base - Training Dome - Hanger 5

Glory screamed. At least she did before her lungs seized up. Electrical fury coursed through her, flowing up and through the conductive gold of the Staff of Ra and into her. Her muscles blazed and ached, her skin started to steam as her body's moisture turned to vapor from the heat created by the resistance her flesh and bones offered the flow of electrons, her organs spasmed and seized as the electric roar overrode the electric signals her nervous system sent. Her hair stiffened and puffed put, growing brittle from the damage done to it. She had.no idea how much power surged through her but to take her down would tax even the Thunderess' reserves.

And it did take her down. To her credit, that much power would have killed dozens of normal humans. Glory toppled backwards, the golden artifact clutched tight in her convulsing hands, the circuit maintained until Orror ceased the flow or let go of the staff to break the circuit.

She lay with eyes open and staring, chest unmoving for an eternal three seconds before she coughed and then drew a weak ragged breath. So that was what being electrocuted felt like. It sucked. Her whole body hurt; every muscle ached and every inch of skin felt like it had been burned. It had, so that was on point. Her heart aches most of all. She lost. And she lost easy. She had been embarrassed, humiliated. She was a damn scrub, a disgrace.

"huh, yuii, you, w-win," she managed to cough out. Her strength was already starting to return but even a being of her power didn't just bounce back from that. "You're, huh, damn, you're great." And she sucked out loud. Glory weakly stirred, "You can go celebrate, I think...I need to lay here for a little bit."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Makoto flushed but nodded at the invitation, "I would like that." She watched as the polymath began to enter data on the arm unit. "Please let us know. My nanites are also investigating. Anoo, please be careful not to reconnect any damaged memory sections. We don't want Pops-san going Skynet on us."
 
COMMANDER POV

"I see" John said relaxing slightly as the woman explained her self. God there were so many now a days. Sure there had been just as many during the so called "golden age" but it took years to find them all. Now they came to him!

"Amazing what social media can do" He said snorting and reaching out to disengage the lock down "Alright.... Livia you can come on my friend David is going to have to read your mind and confirm your story but as long as you do that and you check out your more than welcome to stay with us"

He opened the door and turned giving her one last look "Also I know a few people who would love to test your condition... but later for now I think most of the team is eating perhaps you might like to join them?"

.................................

THE ASSASSIN POV

"Doubtful" He growled his eyes narrowing as he took in the cyborg "But we will see huh?"

And with that he laughed struggling to his feet and locking eyes with her.

.....................................

YADINA AND POPS

"Of course I have" She said with a flip of her long blonde hair "Not on a microscopic level but I have taken stock of the damage he sustained it didnt seem to connect any where vital yet it turned this killer into a lovable father more or less"

Yadina patted pops fondly and turned to Tabitha once more "POPS is my name for him because hes more or less like a father to me might be weird buts its always worked for us"

.....................................

THUNDERESS POV

Orror laughed at her admission a bolt of pleasure running through her as she once again moved to straddle the per girls face. She reached down and idly stroked her hair letting the lingering effects of her electricity fade as she soaked the energy back in.

"Do not worry goddess in time and with a little training I will show you how to properly use those powers of yours" She said still chuckling to her self "But for now I think I will take my victory lap....."

She got off but not before pointing her finger at her chest and pushing her down. Once she was up she moved quickly unzipped her black leather pants and rolling them down. She exposer her silky ebony legs muscular and accented with the leather boots she kept on. A shocking purple thing hung low on her hips as she kicked the pants away.

"I told you my prize would be you" She reminded the girl as she straddled her head once more "And I meant it"

And with that the young Glory found her self buried under Orrors sweet wet snatch.
 
Defender's Lunar Base - Training Dome

Glory felt somewhat better once the older woman sucked some of the expended power back in. Fuck, she still felt like shit though. Physically and mentally. How could she get beaten so badly?

She didn't have time to think about it though as before she could even start to move, the enthusiastic woman was back on top of her. She straddled the Philly girl's head, legs apart, her sex all but mashed into her face.

Glory felt a moment of rebellion; she never agreed to that! But then she lifted her head and pressed a kiss to Orror's labia. She'd lost. No point being a sore loser. She ran her tongue over the puffy lips a few times before starting to lick up and then down her slit in long, firm, lapping strokes.
 
Tabitha

She chuckled at the blonde girl who was the master, or possibly daughter of this former OMNI Mech. She shook her head as the girl misunderstood her." No my dear I don't doubt your detailed skill at assuring the validity of POPs here's' damage and well recuperation. I mean he is a creature of intelligence, like all good living creatures you got him back in excellent condition. No I was more alluding to the fact that I am shocked at your lack of zeal in seeing POPs here from the inside seeing things you miss at your current height and eye line." She said with a shrug. She was still taken back by the whole idea of not well taking the initiative to branch out a see something fantastic especially something she could tell was dear to the young woman. But then again not many people were as zealous in their scientific endeavors as her.

Turning to the Asian woman she smiled." No problem I think in one of my portable labs I have a 1605 Chateau Noir!We shall do it after I get a look inside POPs." She said as she laughed before turning to the robot.

"Now POPs I am gonna take a stroll inside you, I hope you don't mind but I will make sure you are cancer free and that all your injuries are in amazing working order" She said as she began to shrink down going from her regular height to half of it in no time flat before finally she was small enough to hitch a ride in one of the nanobots she had hacked and commendered.
 
Adam introduces himself. (Moon Base Mess Hall)

Adam's over the moment of embarrassment, he realizes nobody actually noticed snickers, giggle or outright laugh. Wiping his mouth on the napkin by his plate, using the back of a spoon make sure nothing green is between in his teeth. He stands pushing his chair back from the table, clears his throat to get the attention of hungry Defenders. The Moon Base's Mess Halls open 24/7 for those either eating breakfast, lunch, dinner or a late night snack.

"My names Adam Wolf Stone from the tribal city Navajo, I joined the Defenders because my uncle Jamison Stone was a Defender for several years. He helped me to develop my abilities, I owe him a great debt of gratitude that I sadly can never repay." Adam bows his head in respect, reaching up to hold a Totem necklace of his uncle's a moment. Lifting his head with a small smile, he's going to continue speaking from were he'd left off.

"My main ability you could say is I can shift into a large Humanoid wolf. For those that are not familiar with the Navajo term Skin Walkers. Movies, TV, literature and Comics. And as much as it pains me to admit it, yes even the Romance Novel. Call us Werewolves and or Lycans."

"Speaking seriously of my main ability, the consciousness of a wolf dwells within my mind. As I came of age and went through a traditional rite of passage to find my spirit guide and Grey chose me. It was a difficult trial of wills between us, yet Greywolf and I became one and my life wouldn't be the same without him." Giving anyone the opportunity to speak as he takes a breath. Taps his temple. "It's like having a roommate, we have disagreements like any do. Thankfully nobody knows when this is happening, or they'd think I totally lost my mind.
 
Last edited:
"Doubtful" He growled his eyes narrowing as he took in the cyborg "But we will see huh?"
And with that he laughed struggling to his feet and locking eyes with her.


Unit S-018 watched Raton with curiosity as he laughed and struggled to his feet, her eyes narrowing at him from underneath her helmet as he locked eyes with her...not an easy task on his part considering he couldn't actually see her eyes at the moment. She thought he must be either an incredibly brave man or an incredibly stupid one. Though in her mind there wasn't necessarily that much of a difference between the two.

Her glowing hand twitched, about to strike him in the face again for his insubordination, but then decided against it at the last moment. Her superiors were keeping him alive because they wanted to try to get him to reveal information about the Defenders and he couldn't very well do that if she ended up breaking his jaw.

"Yes...I suppose we will," she replied as the glow around her hand faded and she crossed her arms over her chest as she gazed back at him.
 
Avery shoots Adam a confused yet apologetic look, unsure of just how he got stuck between the tables. Either way he soon introduced himself and explained a bit more about why he had joined the Defenders. She wasn't sure how he was so well after being so close to death earlier in the day, but she was glad of it.

"Right, well I'll go next," Avery said, not letting the silence after Adam's introduction last long. "The name's Avery Varpulis. I am more than happy for you to call me Avery around here, but on the field it is Siren. Unlike the mythological Sirens I cannot claim to have a singing voice that lures blokes to me, but I do have some vocal talents which I can use in various situations. Oh and I have wings," She adds with a wink, her wings flexing out for a moment as though she had forgotten about them. "Yes, they work, yes I can fly, no I was not born with them and if you want to know my wingspan you're gonna have to buy me a drink first."

Avery takes a drink of her water and then smiles at the other. "I'm the second in charge here on base, so if you need anything and the Commander isn't around or is busy come and see me. I was with the Defenders for over five years before the disbandment." Avery then smiles at Cloe who she is now sitting next to.

"Oh, me?" Cloe asks, looking at Avery. She then shrugs. "My name is Cloe Cardozo. Also known as Natura. I used to be part of the Eco Watch, but I think my role will be somewhat more combat oriented now. My abilities lay in the realm of nature; plants and animals and so on." After that, Cloe concentrates for a moment and a ring of pretty, delicate red blooms sprout around her head like a crown. "I am also a Biologist in my down time. Like Avery here I was part of the Defenders of old, and even though I am sad at the state of affairs on Earth, I am glad to be back here to help out once more."

Cloe then looked at the others around the table, seeing who would introduce themselves next.
 
Back
Top