We DO care how they do it outside

Yes, they really are that big.

the_mariposa_grove_of_giant_sequoias_8351465277968_3227973.jpg
 
The Mojave desert is arid and lifeless. It's a killer too. Nothing but sand, rattlesnakes, and more sand. Don't go there. Especially in April.

600x401.jpg
 
Desert dwellers are just like the Mojave, lifeless and not much fun.

Events_AV_Fair_11a3b851-53b6-4c68-8a6f-50ca4bc36e19.jpg
 
The traffic jams from the people fleeing from the desert to the coast are sometimes unbelievable.

vca_newsroom_dec_Amgen-2018-Destination-Announcement_thumb.ashx
 
The traffic jams can stretch on for miles and miles and miles...

Interstate15_Shadow_Valley.jpg
 
Even the middle of the night doesn't give you any relief.

2609371935_11a4a740d7.jpg
 
And you can always take a quiet walk, barefoot, along the beach...

jkjkjkjk.jpg
 
Last edited:
Yep.. I've looked. Quarter mil for a small mobile home is a bit excessive, lol.

For a quarter-million, you MIGHT be able to find a "fixer" 2-holer outhouse.

But if you have the price of admission, the lifestyle is amazing.

the-cannery-restaurant-eddie-yerkish.jpg
 
I drove through one night and stopped to pee. There were no bushes nor bathrooms. I unzipped. Then came a tumbling tumble weed.
 
For a quarter-million, you MIGHT be able to find a "fixer" 2-holer outhouse.

But if you have the price of admission, the lifestyle is amazing.

the-cannery-restaurant-eddie-yerkish.jpg

There's a small mobile home in Morro Bay on Zillow, for 250K. And that price had dropped. Lol


It's a nice area, but not that nice.
 
There's a small mobile home in Morro Bay on Zillow, for 250K. And that price had dropped. Lol


It's a nice area, but not that nice.

There are better areas that are more affordable but it's still pricey here just about anywhere you go along the coast. Here in Ventura County median home price is $600K.
 
Back
Top