delete please šŸ˜‡

But it seems like if i did masturbate outside it would make a bigger orgasm than inside. Just from my feelings it seems that way. Like when outside my body feels more sensitive and i've rubbed oil when i'm outside and it felt totally different to inside!
Itā€™s because you are excited. You subconsciously think you might get caught and it turns you on. The thought of someone watching you while touching yourself and cumming excites you.

Yes i did. In a quiet, somewhat sheltered corner of our backyard on a garden lounger.
Dropped my pants and jerking nude my hard cock. It gets me horny, to know my neighbours are in their gardes too and i could hear them, by what they are doing. I came hard with a nice cumshot on my stomach and went in the pool then.

Wow! Was it in summer or more wintery? Our weather was winter till august so not really warm yet so i rub oil for a long time just before going outside cos it stops me from feeling cold and sometimes rub oil outside but not downstairs or it makes me too moany.
It was this summer. June, if i remember right. It was warm and sunny.

Once, at night in the summer during a warm rainfall, I stripped naked and laid down on a low roof that covered an irrigation pump. I slow stroked for a very long time, enjoying the sensations of the warm night. Had a tremendously satisfying orgasm.

That's perfect i think its easiest to masturbate slow if your eye are closed, i will close mine outside i think :)
Orgasms are so addictive when you find a new idea šŸ˜™
Good luck, love being naked outside, although I donā€™t have the opportunity anymore, I would love to join you and either watch or masturbate together. Let ur know how you get on.

I have on vacation in morning everyone still asleep or I think they are and slip into front deck and enjoy morning air !have neighbors but they are no on top of me so it would take a little doing to see what I was up to !ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

And to add to this topic, to hear someone in a vocal orgasm and not be able to see them puts me into overdrive

Night time is the right time, as they say.

However, I remember years ago my girlfriend and I would make love on a crowded beach all the time under a blanket assuming the side-by-side position; people would actually be walking right next to us, perhaps thinking we were just making out, if they thought anything at all. We were discreet about it, yet both of us usually came. It was really exciting at first, oh so daring, and then we just became amazed that no one seemed to notice. Maybe they did, but just ignored what they were seeing. We werenā€™t trying to get caught, but sometimes there were so many people around we wondered how we never did.

I did. My wife and I have sex fairly regularly outdoors in the summer. Itā€™s private enough, but thereā€™s always the chance/risk of someone seeing, coming thru our backyard gate etc. kinda exciting in a way.

My riskiest was when I was in the army. I had gone pretty much directly from basic/advanced training to the unit I was stationed with.

I was so horny and missing my wife that I rubbed one out in the woods. I was also terrified. The army is not exactly what I would describe as an understanding culture. I would have always been ā€œthat guy.ā€

But I had guard duty. We were qualifying on gunnery (table 8) and we always had someone on guard duty just off range in the woods. It was between day and night qualifying, and no one was aroundā€¦ they were doing maintenance on tanks, bore sighting etc, so I quickly rubbed one out.

Got away with it!

But it seems like if i did masturbate outside it would make a bigger orgasm than inside. Just from my feelings it seems that way. Like when outside my body feels more sensitive and i've rubbed oil when i'm outside and it felt totally different to inside!
Not sure of the laws down there, but it seems to me, if youā€™re in the privacy of your backyard, if you choose to walk around naked or have sex, thatā€™s your business. Like what you do in the privacy of your own home is nobodyā€™s business, as long as itā€™s not against the law. If you were in the front yard or some other way totally exposed, different story. If they get a show, how they respond is on them. I say go for it!

I'll admit to the middle of, let's call it a field to keep it easy, as a horny teenager once

Not sure of the laws down there, but it seems to me, if youā€™re in the privacy of your backyard, if you choose to walk around naked or have sex, thatā€™s your business. Like what you do in the privacy of your own home is nobodyā€™s business, as long as itā€™s not against the law. If you were in the front yard or some other way totally exposed, different story. If they get a show, how they respond is on them. I say go for it!
Sorry, canā€™t agree with you here. If you want to stand in front of your picture window naked with the drapes closed, fine; the minute you open them so anyone on the sidewalk can look in and see you, thatā€™s a no-no. Once you open your private space to the public one, the public deserves protection. Suppose there were kids out there? I think the ā€œyes we have free speech, but you still canā€™t yell ā€˜fireā€™ in a crowded theatreā€ rule applies here, too.

As long as it is in the privacy of your home, and your back yard which hopefully is more than a chain link fence. As long as you are not being blatant, trying to attract attention, and are really not screaming and yelling. Then you are not hurting anyone. If I had to take this call those would be the questions I asked of the caller. I do not see a problem or anything criminal happening here.

Sorry, canā€™t agree with you here. If you want to stand in front of your picture window naked with the drapes closed, fine; the minute you open them so anyone on the sidewalk can look in and see you, thatā€™s a no-no. Once you open your private space to the public one, the public deserves protection. Suppose there were kids out there? I think the ā€œyes we have free speech, but you still canā€™t yell ā€˜fireā€™ in a crowded theatreā€ rule applies here, too.
Opening the drapes to the front window is like being naked in the front yard. Obviously a no go. But if Emily is in the privacy of her backyard, surrounded by a privacy fence, I see nothing wrong with it. Iā€™m not advocating showing off to the public or exposing to kids, but in my backyard, if I want to walk around naked, thatā€™s my business. Iā€™ve got a 6ā€™ wooden fence.

True, on one side of my backyard there are 2 teen boys and a 20-some-thing girl but i only go backyard nude during school hours so no danger of the teen boys seeing.
Teen boys might appreciate the view but not so much their Mum. Dad would be ok with it, as long as their Mum isnā€™t aware, then he has to go along.

Opening the drapes to the front window is like being naked in the front yard. Obviously a no go. But if Emily is in the privacy of her backyard, surrounded by a privacy fence, I see nothing wrong with it. Iā€™m not advocating showing off to the public or exposing to kids, but in my backyard, if I want to walk around naked, thatā€™s my business. Iā€™ve got a 6ā€™ wooden fence.
If you have privacy fences, hedges, etc. to maintain privacy, I have no problem with that. The law can be fickle sometimes. You think you can't possibly cause harm because of all your protections, until a kid inadvertently wanders in. You may never want to take your clothes off again, not even in the shower!

As a teen, deer hunting as a member of a club, placed upon a "stand", some distance away from the next guy, mind wandering, landing on what might feel good...oh, yeah.

Back