delete please 😇

I’ve masturbated a few times outside on our deck. Not much risk, as we live on a narrow private road without much traffic. And where the road passes by, it’s well below the deck and 50 feet away. But still, the element of risk is there, and the sun on my old body just feels SO good…lol.

Heck, I might do it again this next summer. Currently 34 degrees, dark, and raining.

See, the shrooms make me extra horny and I have stroked my formidable thick wide uncut unit outside in the pitch black night and hope some pervs are listening and watching while touching themselves ... !

I used to travel for work occassionally between Las Vegas and Southern California. I usually hit the barren stretch oesert when it got dark. There are a number of off ramps for what looks like roads to nowhere, and rarely used. I would often take one of those off ramps, get out of my car, and masturbate.

But it seems like if i did masturbate outside it would make a bigger orgasm than inside. Just from my feelings it seems that way. Like when outside my body feels more sensitive and i've rubbed oil when i'm outside and it felt totally different to inside!
Yes. Sex too. Not sure if I would say "bigger". But the erotic sensitivity is elevated. Someone might catch you? Someone might be watching?
I think if a neighbor saw me and said something it would be humiliating, unless she said she wanted some? Liked what she saw? In the woods over Dingman's Falls was where my gf at the time liked it outside. We heard a twig break like someone stepped on it one time. We both looked back for a second and didn't see anything and she led me back to the matter of her pussy needed fucked. Never did figure who or what that noise was.

I love to go out at night on my patio in the summertime. Naked. And bask in the light of my neighbors floodlight while I jerk off. A few times, I have walked to the end of my driveway and jerked off there.
I often pee off my deck. Always wonder if someone is watching from townhouses on the other side or a neighbor. One neighbor is very attractive. Almost wish she would see. I don't have the nerve to masturbate on this deck. I am sure some who could see out their window would make a federal case.

I have masturbated outside a few times.

Not too long ago, I was walking through a nature trail that lead out to the bay. For some reason the walk made me very horny and no one was aroused so I sat on a falling log on the side of the water and pulled aside my gym shorts and stroked myself. It was very exciting and thrilling.

Another time before that, I was taking a long walk up the beach to a very deserted area. I must have walked about a mile away from where the last person on the beach was laying and I sat on the beach and removed my swim trunks and went for a swim naked and then came back to lay out in the sun and then stroked myself off before heading back to the main part of the beach.

I have had a few other times but every time has basically been in secluded areas where no one was around.

Walking the dog once late at night on the trails near the neighborhood. I was off the paved trail, on a little side trail. I had spent most of the walk thinking about how a large breasted coworker and I had flirted over several lunches. I so wanted to see her tits! And I believe she wanted them to be seen. So I jerked off, and it was huge and fulfilling. Never will forget that one.

But it seems like if i did masturbate outside it would make a bigger orgasm than inside. Just from my feelings it seems that way. Like when outside my body feels more sensitive and i've rubbed oil when i'm outside and it felt totally different to inside!
I love masturbating out in the sunlight. It feels so sensial and i cum so hard.

Besides the one time I was caught masturbating outside I do it when I'm alone at my land. Something about being naked and outside just makes it a lot more fun

I normally have a stroke when sunbathing naked in our garden but not always to completion. There is something special about stroking in the sun.

I sometimes used to wank at my allotment, when I had one, there was the added thrill of someone possibly seeing me. For those who aren't from the UK, an allotment is a plot of land that you rent for growing vegetables (normally) normally a number of these sectioned off in a field away from houses.

The first time I masturbated on a hike was with a female friend, we saw a couple having sex and both got turned on by the sight. After that the pair of us used to sometimes masturbate on hikes, but I also did it on my own.

Back