The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very sure that you can find anything you want in Vegas:heart:
You'd think so but I so despise this town that I'm not about to try and find out. The sad part is that I found out that Safari Club has booked their next four conventions here. I think I'm going to be sick. Fortunately, there is a good chance I'll be at the Dallas Safari Club next year, instead. While I might prefer Austin to Dallas, Dallas beats LV with one hand tied behind its back.

You'd think so but I so despise this town that I'm not about to try and find out. The sad part is that I found out that Safari Club has booked their next four conventions here. I think I'm going to be sick. Fortunately, there is a good chance I'll be at the Dallas Safari Club next year, instead. While I might prefer Austin to Dallas, Dallas beats LV with one hand tied behind its back.

Don't be a grummpy Bear....I am with you, surely we can find something of interest there;):heart:

Good evening, everyone. Can I get anyone a glass of Japanese plum wine?

You got Japanese Plums in the North-East ?
Yes please, but I insist you try a glass of East German Plum brandy afterwards
(Slivovitz).
I used to think it superb; sadly my taste buds no longer handle such drinks with the pleasure they once did.

You got Japanese Plums in the North-East ?
Yes please, but I insist you try a glass of East German Plum brandy afterwards
(Slivovitz).
I used to think it superb; sadly my taste buds no longer handle such drinks with the pleasure they once did.

Northwest. ;)
There's a Japanese grocery store at the bottom of the hill from my apartment. I stock up on my sake and sushi making stuff there. I picked up a bottle of plum wine, really good by itself. Also good if you mix with sake and 7-Up or Sprite.

Good morning Nakeds. There's a fresh pot of coffee available and baked goods coming out of the oven soon.

Will this cold never end?

HP, john, I think both the plum brandy and plum wines sound delicious.

Northwest. ;)
There's a Japanese grocery store at the bottom of the hill from my apartment. I stock up on my sake and sushi making stuff there. I picked up a bottle of plum wine, really good by itself. Also good if you mix with sake and 7-Up or Sprite.

Sorry. I was thinking "Top Left" and got it all wrong.
You make me turn almost green with envy at that grocery store:
It's years since I had sake.

Good morning Nakeds. There's a fresh pot of coffee available and baked goods coming out of the oven soon.

Ah - fresh coffee and something from the oven; what more could a man ask for?
:rose:

Good morning, anna. :kiss: I saved a spot for you next to me on the couch. ;). Care to take a seat and I'll pour you whatever you want?

Sorry. I was thinking "Top Left" and got it all wrong.
You make me turn almost green with envy at that grocery store:
It's years since I had sake.

The place is called Uwajimaya, a small family owned chain in the Seattle area. Lots of imported Japanese and some Chinese food items. You would honestly love it. I usually buy a couple large bottles of sake when they are on sale, lasts me for a few months.

It's a good thing I enjoy baking. *hug*

Good morning, anna. :kiss: I saved a spot for you next to me on the couch. ;). Care to take a seat and I'll pour you whatever you want?
Ooh, the comfy couch! Actually, I'll pass on the drinks, but I'd welcome a bit of a shoulder rub. :)

I am finally able to drink my latte again! It is divine:kiss:
I dug out my milk warmer/frother this morning in order to make my own latte.

Ooh, the comfy couch! Actually, I'll pass on the drinks, but I'd welcome a bit of a shoulder rub. :)

It does spoil you, but it is so good....:rose:

Well, just lean back and let me work those knots right out. :devil:;):rose:

I'll have a glass of something good for the cold (Rum in my coffee is interesting. . .)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back