Sienna's Place.

What Do You Like About This Thread?

• Total voters
yeah there are stories if you nosey in my profile theres a link
tried the role playing thing once - was going well but then died on its arse as it got to the good bit!

Sorry, yes... I noticed.

RP's usually do die. If the RP is a properly planned "collaboration" and the authors are willing to go with it from start to finish, then a creative piece of work can be achieved.

Lorraine and I wrote a collaboration, with a third author. It was almost a masterpiece...

:)

Sorry, yes... I noticed.

RP's usually do die. If the RP is a properly planned "collaboration" and the authors are willing to go with it from start to finish, then a creative piece of work can be achieved.

Lorraine and I wrote a collaboration, with a third author. It was almost a masterpiece...

Yes, emphasis on the almost ;)

Sorry, yes... I noticed.

i could do with an author (or is that an Arthur, lol) and trying it again

Last edited:
i culd do with an author (or is that an Arthur, lol) and trying it again

You have to trust each other first. Get your minds geared into the same direction, and I don't mean just the sexy parts, but all of the rest too.

On here, I notice many collaborations die after the sex. Completely pointless.

You might as well "cybersex" with someone on some chat site.

You have to trust each other first. Get your minds geared into the same direction, and I don't mean just the sexy parts, but all of the rest too.

On here, I notice many collaborations die after the sex. Completely pointless.

You might as well "cybersex" with someone on some chat site.
That's true Sienna. Some only do it for the sex, the story is immaterial to them. That's not a good basis for a successful plot :(

Sorry, yes... I noticed.

well some time soon- when its not the middle of the night for me i will take a look - but for now its bed time
so i will say farewell for tonight but return soon
night night
:rose:

I must roll-cage, can hardly keep my eyes open and I'm going to the gym at like 11 (or plan to at least).

Goodnight guys. :cool:

Back