What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife's band raised $1167 last night's benefit. Pretty damn cool. I wish I wasn't so tired I could have been there. Half is going to our Aunt and the other half is going to the disaster relief fund. So proud of her for stepping up like that being so far along.

Wife's band raised $1167 last night's benefit. Pretty damn cool. I wish I wasn't so tired I could have been there. Half is going to our Aunt and the other half is going to the disaster relief fund. So proud of her for stepping up like that being so far along.

That really warms my heart to read...Your wife is a saint...Bless her for that, especially now with baby on board...You both are very special souls for helping so many...:heart:

This whole disaster has really touched me ( along with everyone else )...But since I lived in Oklahoma City earlier, It really touched me deeply...I have close friends in Edmond and OKC, and they are fine, but you just worry so much...truly heartbreaking...you just feel so helpless...

These natural disasters are happening way too much now...scares me actually...I lived through 2 hurricanes in Houston...Hurricanes Ike and Rita...horrendous...I think until people really live through a tornado, hurricanes, or other disaster, they really cannot fathom unless they see it , and or live through it first hand...

Bless everyone affected...:heart:

I'm hungry, I should really eat something.

Cookies are alright for breakfast, right?

That really warms my heart to read...Your wife is a saint...Bless her for that, especially now with baby on board...You both are very special souls for helping so many...:heart:

This whole disaster has really touched me ( along with everyone else )...But since I lived in Oklahoma City earlier, It really touched me deeply...I have close friends in Edmond and OKC, and they are fine, but you just worry so much...truly heartbreaking...you just feel so helpless...

These natural disasters are happening way too much now...scares me actually...I lived through 2 hurricanes in Houston...Hurricanes Ike and Rita...horrendous...I think until people really live through a tornado, hurricanes, or other disaster, they really cannot fathom unless they see it , and or live through it first hand...

Bless everyone affected...:heart:

Yeah I was in Houston for Rita. Trying to shoot up 45 to Dallas was a nightmare. Took me and my ADHD boss 8 hours to get there. I needed disaster relief just for that ride :)

I'm hungry, I should really eat something.

Cookies are alright for breakfast, right?

Cookies are good ANYTIME. Well besides when you see those sharks selling thin mints at $8 a box outside your local Walmart. That us when I come out eating an open package of Oreos and with my mouth double stuffed mumble out $2.50 you street scammers.

Yeah I was in Houston for Rita. Trying to shoot up 45 to Dallas was a nightmare. Took me and my ADHD boss 8 hours to get there. I needed disaster relief just for that ride :)

LMAO...:D

Omg the highway infrastructure to get out of Houston is another disaster...A real nightmare...

Omg the highway infrastructure to get out of Houston is another disaster...A real nightmare...

He was so fidgety he went for a jog in the middle of it. He was gone for almost 2 hours. Then I had to sit in an SUV with a sweaty fidgety boss for the next 5 hours. Miserable experience.

Cookies are good ANYTIME. Well besides when you see those sharks selling thin mints at $8 a box outside your local Walmart. That us when I come out eating an open package of Oreos and with my mouth double stuffed mumble out $2.50 you street scammers.

LOL!! I avoid them like the plague, despite my love of thin mints.

I just got off work, so it doesn't feel like breakfast time. I had some pizza and a cookie. I'm better.

I had a driving experience in Houston over 25 yrs ago. I return only when I have something that can't be postponed or canceled

That's why I'll be living in Austin

LOL!! I avoid them like the plague, despite my love of thin mints.

I just got off work, so it doesn't feel like breakfast time. I had some pizza and a cookie. I'm better.

Yeah don't let those little demons in the green and brown fool you. They end up in mall kiosks begging you to come create your own perfume and hand lotion scents while their mom sits behind the card table sneaking Samoas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back