Yes, I am an Islamophobe

GiaCat

Gia Cat
If you want a taste of what life is really like living in a society dominated by Islam. Watch this So yes, I am an 'Islamophobe'. I also have a small message to Leftists who try to suppress this truth...If Islam ever dominates Western countries, the government will come after YOU FIRST.

If you want a taste of what life is really like living in a society dominated by Islam. Watch this So yes, I am an 'Islamophobe'. I also have a small message to Leftists who try to suppress this truth...If Islam ever dominates Western countries, the government will come after YOU FIRST.

You are not an Islamophobe. There is no such thing. A phobia is an irrational fear and, given the history of the Middle East and more recent events in London and Sweden and Paris and Brussels and Cologne and Dearborn and Minneapolis, concern with the spread of Islam is NOT irrational.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

This is like saying "I am a Christianity-phobe because of the extremist evangelicals who supported teen-chasing Roy Moore and the pussy-grabbing Stable Genius".

There's a mainly Muslim school in my neighborhood, and President Trump wants to arm the teachers.

Self preservation is healthy. Nothing wrong with that.

Now, about them gun control laws certain people wanna pass. And let's not forget about those abortion regulations...

There's a mainly Muslim school in my neighborhood, and President Trump wants to arm the teachers.

Yes, and if we are going to arm teachers at the schools because they are a "soft target", the same will hold for churches, temples, and mosques. And when we start having problems with armed teachers and armed clerics taking advantage of students and worshippers as "soft targets", we will need to arm everyday students and worshippers of all faiths.

When you take this policy of arming "soft targets" out to its absurd limit, we will all have the tools at our fingertips at all times to take the lives of others, all based upon fear of being a "soft target".

What a vision for Amerika!

Yes, and if we are going to arm teachers at the schools because they are a "soft target", the same will hold for churches, temples, and mosques. And when we start having problems with armed teachers and armed clerics taking advantage of students and worshippers as "soft targets", we will need to arm everyday students and worshippers of all faiths.

When you take this policy of arming "soft targets" out to its absurd limit, we will all have the tools at our fingertips at all times to take the lives of others, all based upon fear of being a "soft target".

What a vision for Amerika!

Its gonna be Great again....just fukin great:D

I admit to being as well, at least towards the men. there is nothing more despicable to me than a Muslim man for how they treat their women

As for the left, everything they allegedly stand for-women's rights, gay rights, transgender, racism, not screwing underage girls, rants about America's 'slavist' history, Islam stands against and still has slavery and child marriage.

Islam is the ultimate proof of Liberal hypocrisy.

We've known for years that your a piece of shit. You pretend we care anymore? I'm not worried about an Islamic ruled ruled society or it coming for me first. You come after me everyday they'll do the same so my play is worry about my bacon or worry about abortions.

There are almost a billion Muslims in this planet and your ignorant brain continues to describe them as a monolith.

I bet you don't even know any Muslims in real life. You do realize there are many Muslim countries such as Morocco, Dubai, Turkey, Tunisia that aren't oppressive.

Have you traveled outside your boondocks?

Some of your rightists make me laugh. The funny thing, alot of you faux Christian rightists and Islamic extremist share the same types of values--hypocrisy, narrow-mindedness, and the capacity for violence against anyone deemed different. Peas of the same pod, except their food tastes better because they know how to spice things right.

It's so funny how these rightists on the GB pinch a loaf over being stereotyped, but they go right about placing everyone in box.

I dunno, I think Indian food is spiced better but it's all personal taste. I sure as fuck won't turn down a falafel or shawarma tho.

I'm just as worried about people who refuse to even think about that shit.

I also don't worry about shark attacks, lightening strikes (other than my electronics) or giant meteors slamming into the earth.
It's called living. Try it.

Fundamentalist Muslims are not much worse than fundamentalist Christians. Religious types who try to impose their will on others through government interference, suck giant elephant cock.

I dunno, I think Indian food is spiced better but it's all personal taste. I sure as fuck won't turn down a falafel or shawarma tho.

Maaaaaan look...them shits are tasty as fuck. I will kill a motherfucker over a well-made falafel.

1424c0adaf7b4aa8383264aa847fc374--falafel-recipe-tahini-sauce.jpg

I wish I would've grown up with this instead of McDonald's. That's righteous health right there.

recent events Sweden

You mean the ones the right wing made up?

What about that time in Charleston where a white Christian shot all those people? What about that time in Parkland where a white Christian person shot all those kids? What about that time in Newtown where a white Christian person shot all those kids? What about that time in Aurora where a white Christian person shot all those people? What about that time in Utøya where a white Christian person shot all those people and kids?

And if you think your hero, the Orange Nazi, will keep you safe from the real problem of white radical Christians you're a fucking fool.

Maaaaaan look...them shits are tasty as fuck. I will kill a motherfucker over a well-made falafel.

1424c0adaf7b4aa8383264aa847fc374--falafel-recipe-tahini-sauce.jpg

I wish I would've grown up with this instead of McDonald's. That's righteous health right there.

Know what's weird? Some of the best falafel I had was at Disney World of all places. At Animal Kingdom. I expected nothing and got awesomeness. Of course it cost about 500 bucks and I had to stand in line for 2 hours.

You are not an Islamophobe. There is no such thing. A phobia is an irrational fear and, given the history of the Middle East and more recent events in London and Sweden and Paris and Brussels and Cologne and Dearborn and Minneapolis, concern with the spread of Islam is NOT irrational.

^^^This.

Back