All Grown Up and On My Own (Closed for lovingfingers)

How should the story proceed?

  • Megan should continue having sex with others/random strangers as well as with Sean, her best friend'

    Votes: 54 73.0%
  • Develop a relationship solely with Sean

    Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Continue with the story as is.

    Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Other. Please send suggestions, comments and/or opinions

    Votes: 2 2.7%

  • Total voters
    74
I chuckled deeply as you slowly stroked us and asked if "it was okay?". "Yes Megan, that was okay ... Shit, that was downright epic!". I laughed as I echoed Sean's sentiment before he leaned in to kiss you. I reluctantly stepped back, freeing my slick black cock from your tiny little white hand's grip. I gazed over into the mirror and saw the three of us, each covered in a fine sheen of sweat. I smiled as I reached for my pants on the floor. I slowly got dressed, unable to take my eyes off of Megan for more than a minute. I sure hope this doesn't make things weird at the office, I thought to myself as I buttoned my shirt.

"Again, guys, Megan, that was amazing. I uh ... Well I hope this doesn't effect our work, and I hope you guys are okay with what just transpired" I said as I stood at the door, my shoes tied neatly in preparation for my exit. "I personally can't wait until next time" I said with a grin as I took one last look up and down Megan's tight, nude young frame, disheveled now, but still drop dead gorgeous. Taking her hand I gave it a quick kiss, "such a pleasure Megan, God it's going to be difficult to call you miss Roberts now". I turned to Sean taking his hand and embracing him with a smile. "Until next time Nature boy". I chuckled as I turned on my heel and made my exit, grinning ear to ear like some silly love bird.
 
Last edited:
Saturday night - Sean's bed

I felt Kye's cock slip from my hand as he slid off the bed and began to get dressed suddenly. I let go of your cock as well and watched as my boss got dressed. What a good looking man I thought to myself as I too slid off the bed and thought about getting into the shower to wash off their cum from my body as I looked down at the hardening globs as they clung to my flesh.

"I'm sure we can keep it professional at work Mr. Johnson", trying to reinforce that sentiment as I called you properly. God, he had such a beautiful cock I thought.

I turned my gaze back to you when I felt Kye take my hand. I glanced down at my tiny pale hand in his large black one and his lips descend to kiss the back of my hand. I got a chill when I saw him look over my naked body, the one he just fucked so amazingly and wondered why he seemed so apologetic at this moment.

After Kye said his goodbye to you, I leaned up on my tippy-toes and gave you a kiss on the cheek and said, "I'm going to take a shower. Why don't you make yourself comfortable on the bed because I want to thank you." And with that said, I turned and bounded to the bathroom as Kye walked through the front door.
 
I waved Kye off with a grin, "later bro'." It had been a good evening and I knew I had been right in trusting him. He was that whole "brother by another mother" thing.

When Megan had said she wanted to thank me, I almost said something about it not being necessary, but then dope slapped myself inwardly. A hot naked girl, who I adore, wants to 'thank' me, shut up! I watched you rush from the bedroom, god what a body!

A moment later, I got up and went downstairs for a quick shower. I needed freshening up too, and I wanted to be good for you. I showered quickly, humming merrily, so very eager to see what you had in mind. After drying off, my body pink from the heat of the shower, I grabbed a bottle of wine and glasses on my way past the kitchen and returned to the bedroom. As I entered, I took a critical eye to the bed, which looked like a WWF matched had taken place on it. I changed the sheets and had just settled back into bed when I heard the bathroom door open.
 
Last edited:
Saturday night - Sean's shower

I turned on the water and grabbed a towel from the linen closet and stepped into the shower. I kept replaying the night's events in my head as I let the hot water teem down unto my flushed and weary body. God did it feel good I thought. The water pelted my face as I stood there, picturing myself being blindfolded and handled by you and Mr. Johnson. I was beginning to get aroused as I stood there for what seemed like hours already as I thought about you and what a tremendous lover you were and how I haven't exactly been straightforward with you by not telling you about the masseur, or my recent fantasies about my boss. I thought it best to keep those my little secrets because I didn't want anything to ruin what we had.

I was jolted back to the here and now as my fingers touched my pussy and found how sore I was. God, Mr. Johnson's cock felt so good! I rubbed my clit a little but I was too spent to do anything about it. I needed to give it a rest.

I finished washing off my lover's semen from my body and stepped out onto the tiled floor grabbing the towel. I rubbed my wet hair and dried my face before wrapping it around my body. I stepped in front of the mirror and gazed at myself for a minute thinking about what I was going to do to you next. I was getting excited thinking about how I was going to pleasure you and hoped that you would like it. I really didn't have anything to sleep in but I didn't think you'd mind me sleeping naked next to you.

As I stepped into the bedroom, I saw you lying completely naked on the bed and that the bed had different sheets on and that you had showered as well. How long was I in there I thought to myself. "My, my! Don't you look comfortable" looking from your handsome face down to your hard cock as you laid there with a glass of wine in your hand. "Perhaps I should get in costume as well" as with that I undid the towel and let it drop to the floor, pooling at my feet.

I walked to the foot of the bed and climbed up. I crawled like a cat up between your legs as I stared into your eyes. As I reached your knees I placed my hands on your thighs and slid them up as I crawled closer. My hands slid down to your inner thighs and pushed them gently as I lowered my head. I poked out my tongue flickered the tip against the base of your shaft as wiggled all the way to the tip, my long hair flowing down and tickling your thighs and lower abdomen. I wanted to take my time and not rush so that you would enjoy it so I didn't let my lips touch your cock. I turned my head to the side and flipped my hair back so your view wasn't obstructed.

I then began to kiss your body up along one side of your hard cock, over the tip and back down the other side with my cheek brushing up against it from time to time. As my lips reached where the base of your cock, this time I brought my lips to your cock and began to kiss and nuzzle your shaft ever so slowly on the way up. When My lips reached the soft membrane just at the tip, I let my tongue slide out and lap softly against it then turning my face so that the tip would slip in between my lips. I drew my mouth back over the tip, then took it back in again, bringing my face directly over the tip, picking your cock up with my lips before letting it slip out and slap back against your stomach.

I wanted to give you a little tease before really going down on you. I then began to kiss your stomach. Soft, dry kisses planted all over your stomach before I started my ascension. As I kissed higher, my body would slide higher, where at one point I was grinding gently on your cock as I kissed along your jawline. Any other night I would have let you slip in and have your way with me, but after the events of earlier, my pussy needed a rest.

Your hard cock slid through my wet pussy lips as my body continued sliding up along your body. My hands gripped the headboard as my legs straddled your chest. My knees found the pillow that your head was resting upon and I lifted my body until my pussy was hovering over your face. I left myself a few inches above your mouth before I lowered myself ever so slowly until I felt your lips upon mine. As much as I would have loved for you to eat me right then and there, I had other thoughts. I pulled myself up as I felt your tongue begin to lap at my pussy and said, "Unh, unh, unh. I have other plans."
 
Last edited:
It was one of the sexiest things I had ever seen. You walked into the bedroom, only a towel wrapped around your lithe body, looking all fresh and clean, but with dirty thoughts on your mind. And then you dropped the towel. Had I been a youth, I would probably have cum right there and then. As it was, my cock throbbed insistently and I exhaled through pursed lips. The rest of the evening vanished in my mind. You were here for me now.

I inhaled as you moved onto the bed, and crawled towards me. Your firm breasts hung down, swaying at you advanced, and I thought, "Good God Megan, do you have any idea as to how sexy you are?"

I licked my lips as you set your hands on me, anticipating. But you had taken a page from my playbook and seemed intent on teasing me. Moving close to my cock, but not touching, kissing all around, making sure I had good view of you. My breath was moving raggedly by the time you finally kissed my cock. I let out a series of soft moans as you kissed up the length and mouthed the head, and then let it go.

You moved up my body, kissing my chest, dragging your breasts along my skin, even letting your pussy skate along my cock. You must be insatiable! I opened my mouth, anticipating the feel of your cunt engulfing my cock, when you moved up further.

I panted as you moved, breathing, "God, you are good."

And then your pussy was above me, so lush and pink and moist. I opened my mouth as you lowered your sex closer, moaning as my tongue reaching up to gently lap your wet folds. I looked up at you, over your flat belly and between your breasts, and extended my tongue a little further.

But you looked down at me, and told me you had other plans. My hands touched your thighs as I growled happily into your pussy, "Megannnn, you're killing me..."

My cock wanted me to throw you on your back and fuck you senseless. But I was reeeeally curious as to what you had in mind...
 
Saturday night - Alone with Sean

I lifted myself up away from your face as you tried to tighten your grip on my thighs but I quickly turned and straddled you with my back to you now. I leaned forward, your cock an inch from my face, my legs straddling your chest, giving you a good view of my moist pussy. I rubbed my hands up and down your thighs as my tits pushed into your stomach, my hardened nubs rubbing along your flesh.

As my hands glided back and forth on your thighs, my pussy pulled away and then drew near to your face. Each time I slid my hands down your thighs, I would lick your hard cock down to your balls then flicking my tongue as I drew back up, closing my lips softly around the head trying to catch it before it slipped away.

I could feel your hands rubbing and caressing my butt cheeks as they moved before you. God I was getting so horny again as I teased you. I didn't know how much you were liking it, but I was loving it. I kept up this motion for a several round rips until one time on my way back up, I slowed down, taking the head between my lips as my fingers slid under your hot, hard cock lifting it to my mouth. I plunged slowly down taking as much of your cock as I could before drawing back up, my tongue lapping and slobbering your hardness.
 
I had engaged in 69 on a number of occasions, but never like this. This was fucking amazing! Your slow tease had left me panting, so very hungry, both to feel your mouth on my cock and to taste your wet sex.

I had a perfect view of your pussy, shaven smooth, as your body shifted back and forth along mine. My abdomen had never been aroused before, but your nipples, dragging over my skin, we intensely erotic. I tried to repay your efforts in kind, as you were licking along the surface of my cock. Each time you shifted back, bringing your mouth to tease the head of my cock, my tongue extended out to meet your pussy, flicking over your swelling clit and then sliding up and down your furrow to lap at your wet opening.

And then you would shift forward, licking down to the base of my cock and your pussy would move out of range. Back and forth, teasing each other intensely, until you opened your mouth and swallowed part of my cock. My groan was loud and guttural. I started to tilt my head up, when you slid your mouth back to the head, slurping and sucking loudly. My hands tightened their grip on the cheeks of your ass, as my tongue gave your pussy a broad lick. My lips pressed around your clit and gave your sensitive nub a suck. Something you did with your tongue induced a hum deep inside me. My tongue started to lap your clit unevenly. I was trying to give as good as I got, but could feel my control slipping with each lick and suck you gave me.
 
Saturday night - Sean's bed 69

I slobbered on your cock, salivating as my tongue was swirling and lapping at your bulbous cockhead, moving the saliva along my lips and the swollen glans. The salty mixture began to slide down to my fingers that held your cock in position as I began to bob on you now. I worked up a nice and steady rhythm as I bobbed back and forth on you, my breasts rubbing into your stomach as I did so.

I tightened my grip on you as my lips slid and caressed your cock. I let my lips loosely slide up and down as I took a little more of your hot meat into my mouth. I was never really that good at sucking cock, but in reality I never really had much practice at it. It felt like I was doing it right as I could feel you moan behind me, see your legs move in front of me, and you thrust your cock up into my mouth in an ever so subtle way.

I continued to lap at your cock when I settled my face onto your lower stomach, letting you continue to thrust as my fingers now caressed and tickled your ball sac. I knew that you were enjoying the way I was pleasuring you because you hardly touched me or made a move to eat me being that I was in such a vulnerable position. I didn't mind because I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to orgasm again although I wasn't having any trouble getting wet.
 
Last edited:
I felt the warmth of your face against my abs as you began to play with my balls. My hips continued to roll, moving my cock in and out of your mouth. Your tongue continued to lap my shaft, as your lips kept a tight seal.

Your beautiful pussy was so close. With little effort, I could have been licking you. But, for the moment, I was thoroughly entranced watching your sex, the subtle movements it made as you moved, the way your dew dripped down and glistened from your folds. It, you, were intensely erotic, and as I gazed at your sex, I felt my cock swelling.

My hands slid to your shoulders, grasping you, holding you, as I felt my balls contract. I groaned loudly as I came, feeling your lips clamp tight and a sudden hard suction. You slid deeper onto my cock, as several pulses filled your mouth. You continued to suck even after the last drop emerged, and then you relaxed.

I breathed hard for a time, my eyes focussing again. Before you could move, I slid my arms around your waist and held you. My head tilted up as I murmured, "my turn," and brought my tongue to your wet sex.
 
Saturday night - Sean's bed 69

When you grabbed my shoulders, there was no mistaking what it meant. I felt your entire body tense up and you thrust up into my eager mouth, my lips caressing your shaft as I took more of you in. I braced myself for what was to come as I wanted you to be completely happy with how I was pleasuring you. Then you moaned and erupted squirt after squirt of hot, gooey semen onto my mouth. I pushed my lips down your shaft and tried to swallow as much of your salty seed as I could. I sucked and swallowed hard until I felt you relax, satisfied that you had spent yourself completely in my mouth.

We lay in silence as I savored what had just transpired until the peace was broken. Your strong yet gentle hands slid down my sides and wrapped around my waist as you drew my sex to your mouth. I closed my eyes and waited for you to start eating my pussy. I was dripping wet from sucking you off and wondered if I had another orgasm in me. It was an eventful night already!

I laid with my cheek on your stomach and let your softening cock slip from my lips. Your tongue softly pressed against my cunt and the thickness of your tongue laid flat against it, pushing my lips wide as it dragged itself up and then back down to my buzzing clit. "Mmmmmmmmm" was all I could respond.
 
Hearing your quiet "mmm" was, as always, a joy to me. I could feel your body settle onto mine, your head against my abs, the increased weight of your torso against mine. You relaxed, giving yourself to me. My tongue moved slowly, lazily, parting the soft folds of your labia, feeling the swollen hardness of your clit and the wetness of the juices flowing from you.

I sighed contentedly as I tasted you, the delicious musky sweetness of your juices. My slow licks must have felt good to you, as your body squirmed softly on top of me. After a number of laps, I stopped and began to circle your clit with the tip of my tongue, and was rewarded by your soft exhalations and sighs.

My hands stroked slow up and down your back, loving the curves of your waist and hips, stopping periodically to clasp the roundness of your ass. Such a lovely, delicious body!

I could have done this all night, but heard through your breath and felt through the subtle movements of your body that you were becoming ever more aroused. "Mmmm Megan, beautiful Megan, cum for me," I thought lovingly.
 
Saturday night - Sean's bed 69

I laid in complete contentment as your tongue slithered all around my tingling clitoris, your arms wrapped around my butt, your hands clasping my waist before they caressed my back.

I was lost in the dreaminess that your tongue was bringing when it began it's slow roll around my hardened nub again and again building up the sensation within. Low moans escaped my open mouth as it was squished against your belly, my hips rolled slowly along with your tongue. Oh my god, that feels so fucking good my inner voice spoke as I drooled on your stomach.

"Oh god, don't stop. You're gonna make me cum again."

And as I spoke those words my entire body tensed up. My body tingling from the tip of my toes to the top of my head when all of a sudden I bucked against your face, pushing my pussy so hard against your face, exploding in a most intense orgasm.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" I couldn't stop repeating myself as my orgasm seemed to last longer than usual. Oh god I love this man! I thought to myself in the throes of ecstasy.
 
I have always loved oral sex. I get a great feeling of satisfaction, on a number of levels, when my lover cums because my lips and tongue are massaging her sex. With you, it was all that and so much more. Feeling and hearing you cum was a religious experience, a beautiful union of spirit and flesh. Your body lying on top of mine, I felt every tremor and movement of your climax. My face was bathed in your sweetness. I was totally immersed in you in your pleasure, basking in it, sharing it.

Your orgasm rolled on and on, gradually quieting. I continued to lick you softly, savoring you, wanting to draw our your pleasure, wanting nothing more than you.
 
After a time, we both became still. As much as I would have enjoyed more, I knew we were both spent. I felt you move, your body getting lighter as you raised yourself. I looked down, over your damp sex and shaven mons, over your taut belly to breasts hanging down, hard tipped. I gave a sigh as you climbed off of me, a delight movement to watch and a little saddening. I loved having you so close.

You immediately turned around and lay down by my side. You pressed close, and the feel of your warm skin against mine was a pleasure. You put your head on my chest and draped one arm over my chest. I reached down and pulled the covers over both of us. You snuggled more tightly. I purred contentedly and stroked your hair, until your breathing got deep. As I drifted off, I mused about the intimacy of the moment. Sleeping with someone, being completely vulnerable, was incredibly intimate. One might fuck anonymously or even pay someone to do it, but sleeping like this with someone was an act of trust, and genuine affection, love. A smile played across my lips as I too fell to sleep.

OOC - Due to technical difficulties, there will be a two week break and posting. Sorry!
 
Last edited:
Sunday Morning - Waking Up in Sean's Bed

I must've fallen asleep instantly as the last thin I remembered was snuggling up into your body. I slowly slid my arms from around your waist and slipped out of bed. I wanted to stay but knew that I had hundreds of things to catch up on as it has been a whirlwind since I moved in a few weeks ago.

As I stood I felt the aches from yesterday's escapades which stirred my memory of what actually happened. My first threesome and my first black cock among other things. I moved about the house picking up my things and putting them on, trying not to wake you as you looked so cute sleeping.

As I gathered the last of my things, I placed my pajamas that I didn't wear on the kitchen counter and found a pen and paper to leave you a note.

Sean,
Thank you for a wonderful time! That truly was a nice surprise. I hope I was everything you dreamed I would be! I have a lot of things to catch up on but will call you later. I didn't want to wake you or I wouldn't get anything done today.

Love,
M


I tiptoed out of the house and couldn't believe how lucky I was to catch a cab so easily. I'm sure that I looked like I had been run through the mill, but I didn't care. I get home, shower and changed and go shopping for some furniture and sheets and who knows what else I would come across.

I can't believe that I had a threesome and one of the guys was my boss! Work was going to be interesting from now on.
 
I woke later in the morning, and sighed when I realized I was alone, a persistant morning erection lying against my belly. i rose and padded about, thinking about coffee and yesterday, until i found your note. i read it over, and shook my head with a grin, "Megan, Megan, my wildest dreams could never match you."

i poured my first cup and pondered how best to seize this day..
 
Sunday morning - My Apartment & Shopping

I stepped into my building and gathered my mail and headed upstairs to grab a shower and get moving on the day. The shower felt so good on my aching body as the water teemed against my skin. My soapy hands slid all over my body, pressing firmly against every muscle, every inch of me until my hand reached my shaven mons. I was thinking of my two lovers and what they had done to me last night and how good they made me feel.

I thought how easily I took Mr. Johnson's big black cock into my mouth at first. Licking and lapping at the bulbous black head as my boyfriend watched and ate my pussy. My fingers slid to my covered clit and mt left hand joined my right by pulling the hood back exposing my tingling clitoris to my slick, soapy fingers.

I rolled my fingertip around and around as I thought how good it felt to have my mouth and pussy filled at the same time. And then when they double penetrated me towards the end, both thick hard cocks pumping both my holes. I was rubbing my clit harder and faster now thinking about being DPed again. I let out a soft moan and was edging closer to an orgasm when I pictured in my mind both of you spurting your hot cum on my body. That image brought me over the top and I bucked against my fingers, letting a low guttural moan as I came. God I was so horny.

I finished up my shower and proceeded to get dressed in white shorts. blue button top and wedge heels. I wore the white boyshorts and lacy white bra under and grabbed my bag and headed out the door. While I was getting dressed I thought about what I needed to get for my new place. This full bed wasn't going to cut it anymore, especially if I ever had a threesome in my own place. Some new sheets, a new lamp, A queen size bed with a nice headboard and footboard. I could afford it now that I have this new job. Maybe I can ask Mr. Johnson for a raise. Hehe. I think he'd give it to me.

The warm September air hit me as I reached the sidewalk and I saw the motorcycle guy riding past again and I could have sworn that he glanced at me. That made me tingle.

I hailed a cab thinking of you and how wonderful you have made me feel and how much I was falling for you. The cab passed the spa where I had my massage and I remembered that I had an appointment coming up. I thought of Chris my masseur and my clit throbbed I swear.

I spotted a bedding store and told the driver to pull over. He wasn't very talkative, which was okay with me, but I felt that he was constantly looking at me through the mirror. I paid him his far and jumped out and stepped into the store and was immediately approached by this older, yet handsome, gentleman who was so nice as he helped me decide on what bed would be good for me. He would help me on and off the bed as the larger beds were higher up then what I was used. Perhaps he was sneaking glimpses of my panties as my skirt rose up my thighs every time I got up and off the bed.

I came across a beautiful [URL="http://www.ana-white.com/sites/default/files/unnamed%20%284%29_1.jpg"]Country style set with posts[/URL] that had incredible carvings on them. I fell in love with the set and purchased the whole set. My hand was shaking when I signed the credit card slip. It was going to be worth it I told myself. The salesman held my hand for the longest time which was starting to creep me out and we talked about delivery and I told him that I would only be available on weekends or weeknights as I worked and couldn't take a day off. Perhaps I could ask Mr. Johnson for a day so I asked the salesman if I could call him back tomorrow when I could find a day and he say sure, no problem.

I left the store and walked down the street finding some clothes shops and shoe stores to browse in. I found a [URL="https://image.geeko.ltd/large/20364a1f-52c0-42a1-824f-ed3395f9a086-08223-pc"]pair of heels [/URL]that I absolutely had to have and a [URL="https://img.ltwebstatic.com/images3_pi/2020/10/16/16028144794b12c0d61b671980ab0686be91f29fb9_thumbnail_600x.webp"]pair of ankle booties.[/URL]

I as spending a lot of money today but I didn't care. I felt really good about myself. And there it was! The dress just had my name on it. I tried in on and looked at myself in the mirror and knew that you would just absolutely love it. I paid for my dress and decided get something to eat so I went to grab a cup of coffee and a bite to eat at this sidewalk cafe. Why not? It was such a lovely day!

As I waited at the corner for the light to change, I saw this motorcycle stop at motion for me to cross. Was this the biker who I see passing my building every day?. It was! I smiled as I walked past seeing a smile begin to form on his face as I passed. As I reached the other side, I glanced back and he was staring at me, so I blushed and flashed him a knowing smile before the light turned back to green and he roared off.

I reached the cafe and took the nearest table that had room for my bags and sat down, stretching out my legs.
 
Last edited:
The sunny, warm fall days brought all the customers out, it seemed. Tommy O'Brien was in his element, working the tables, fetching drinks and the small-plate meals this cafe served, whisking through the throngs of people easily. His thin form and expert balance made it so that often enough, the customers barely noticed him passing them by as he delivered orders and ensured that every patron had an excellent experience.

He was a university student, and like so many others, struggled to make ends meet. This job was a godsend for him, really, a place to excel and make some money. He was a driven young man, with just a year or two of college left before graduation.

He spotted a new customer, a young lady, brunette, perhaps a bit older than he was. She had the air of a woman, more so than the college girls he knew, and after delivering a pair of croissants and a latte, stopped by her table as soon as possible.

"Good morning, miss," he said, admiring her form for half a second before his eyes found hers... and locked with them. That was unusual. He knew his own brown eyes had an intensity to them that often could push people away, but hers seemed to draw him in.

"What can I get for you?" he asked, pushing a stray strand of his brown hair back behind his ear.
 
Sunday Afternoon- Sidewalk Cafe

I was so wrapped up in my phone looking at emails and texts that I didn't notice the waiter approach my table. When he spoke, I lifted my head and my eyes instantly locked with his, a young college guy who features were very striking. It took me a moment to answer his request. My fingers fumbled with the phone before I found my voice,

"I'll have a Chai Latte, and...........", reluctantly taking my eyes away to take a look at the small menu on the table, "is this all you have to eat?",

before placing the menu back and gazing back up into the waiter's mesmerizing brown eyes. They were not just brown, but more like an amber glaze to them. I squeezed my thighs together and felt a tingling between them with a slight hint of soreness from last night's events. God, Megan! Do you get horny every time you see a good looking guy?
 
Last edited:
Tommy nodded. "It is. Chai Latte, sure. Do you need a minute?" he asked, his responses more like reflexes than actual conversation. All the while, his senses were acutely aware of what was going on around him. The couple at table six needed a refill of their regular coffees. The businessman at table eight was clearly ready for his check.

But then his eyes locked with hers again. He nearly choked. "Miss...?" he said, surprising himself even. Normally his patience was powerfully strong. But something about her just tore right through him. Her entire being seemed to elicit an arousal from him that was unlike any customer he'd ever had.

She was attractive, certainly, but not like a supermodel or porn star or movie actress. She seemed so natural. Young, but... vibrant. It shone in her eyes, which he kept finding himself getting lost in.

"I'm sorry," he said, "I'll be right back." He bustled around, delivering coffee and a check and a crepe and her order and finally made it back around to her. "Something to eat, or just the chai?"
 
Sunday Afternoon - Sidewalk cafe

This young waiter was very intriguing. I couldn't keep myself from getting lost in those lucid brown eyes of his. I stared into those eyes, getting myself deeper and deeper inside before I was jolted back.

"Ummmmm...." sounding like an idiot I'm sure, but I couldn't get my brain to compose itslef to answer and off he went to help other patrons, giving me a chance to get myself together. God, he was so cute! I kept saying to myself over and over before he returned and asked again for my order.

"I-I-I-I'll have the Mediterranean salad, but can you make sure there are no pits in the olives. I don't like to choke", and then I smiled. He was really strapping. Thin but not scraggly. His tall frame very inviting.

As he went off to fill my order, I began to fantasize about his body, his naked body. Was he too skinny? I bet he has just the right amount of chest and stomach hair. A shiver went down my spine as I pictured the waiter shirtless. My pussy was beginning to feel a bit fuzzy from all these dirty thoughts. It's just good fun, I thought. Perhaps I should flirt with him a little and try to build up his confidence. Not that I was going to do anything. And how could I? I was at a sidewalk cafe with all these people around.
 
Last edited:
"Of course," Tommy replied, smiling softly at her. It wasn't his usual terse, business-like smile, either. Something about her was drawing him in. She was attractive, yes, but it was more than that.

He walked away to deliver her order, not even bothering to write it down; he never had to. He stopped and collected the cash from the businessman's table and quickly wiped it down, taking the dishes along with him to the kitchen, and placed the brunette's order.

He stood there in the kitchen a moment, surveying the cafe. There was a lull in need at his tables; the customers were all happy, complacent, for the moment anyway.

"Chai latte," said the barista, setting out the mug, and Tommy swiftly scooped it up to deliver to the striking brunette.

"Your chai latte," he said, setting the cup and saucer before her on the table. "Your salad will be ready momentarily," he continued, all business-like, doing his best to keep from flirting, although his eyes were certainly doing more than their fair share of the work!
 
Sunday Afternoon - Sidewalk cafe

It wasn't long before my striking young waiter returned with my Chai Latte and placed it in front of me. I watched him as he approached and noticed that when he placed the cup and saucer down, his eyes wandered to the opening of my blue blouse. I had opened the top buttons as I was feeling a bit warm from the hot sun beating down on me at the table, but didn't think that it would be an invitation for the waiter to stare. But who was I kidding. I was loving the attention and it actually opened the door for a little flirting.

"Thank you. I probably should've ordered something cool to drink being that it is particularly hot at this very moment." My eyes were fixed on the cup of latte as my fingers gripped the cup and started to bring it up to my lips,which I started to purse. My eyes drifted higher and stopped momentarily at the crotch of my college student waiter. From what I could gather, the waiter was a bit aroused at the moment, the outline of his cock fairly visible, and very near. In fact, the longer I stared at it, the bigger I imagined it would be. Again I squeezed my thighs tight against each other as the hot latte sipped through my eager lips.
 
Last edited:
Sunday Afternoon - Sidewalk Cafe

As i sipped my coffee with thoughts of a stranger's hard cock floating in my mind, the waiter turned to fetch my order. My mind wandered and before you know it I was almost finished with my latte. Preoccupied with my phone messages and emails, I looked around at all the other patrons who were immersed in their private worlds, then at my near empty cup when I realized that my waiter had been invisible for the last 20-30 minutes.

I placed my phone back onto the table and glanced around hoping to see any resemblance of my waiter. After a few more minutes of pondering what to do, I gathered my things and grabbed my bags and headed off down the street. I left $10 on the table but never have I had something like this happen to me before. I reached for my phone as I waited at the light to hail a taxi and started to text Sean,

"miss you baby! care to meet me at my place for some Chinese food?"

After I sent it I was reminded of our first day together when I moved in and you had brought Chinese food for us to eat. I couldn't wait to tell you about the bed I ordered but decided I would wait until it arrived to surprise you. As I put the phone down and looked around I noticed my motorcycle man pull up to the light and look at me. We stared at each other for what seemed like eternity until he smiled and drove off when the light turned green.

With my heart aflutter, I walked towards my apartment when I received a text on my phone.....
 
Last edited:
"Love to! What time?" I replied, grinning broadly.

My day had been productive. A trip to the gym, a hearty breakfast, and then tackling a project I had long been putting off. I was filled with restless energy. And now that you had suggested meeting, all that energy was focussed. I had accepted how I felt about Megan, and was going to enjoy it.

I sent a second text, "Shall I stop at Chan's on the way?"

I set my phone down and glanced at my shirt. I was a mess. Humming merrily, I stripped on the way to the bathroom and proceeded to shower and shave. I dressed casually afterwards in linen, "They don't call me Nature Boy for nothin'."
 
Back
Top