Any First time M4M that didn't like it?

IdahoRandy

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 9, 2014
Posts
175
I am 61 and have been curious for years. I really want to try but scared. I don't think I could swallow much of a lode because I can't even swallow my own cum. I have used dildo's and try to massage my prostate a little. It feels alright but not great. Do you think I should I proceed and try man sex? Or just leave it a fantasy to masturbate to?
 
Absolutely you should try. Sometimes it is hard to eat your own cum because it is after the fact and you lose the desire but when a guy cums in your mouth it is in the moment and the feel and taste of hot cum in your mouth is fantastic. You will never know until you try.
 
So everyone that has tried it, liked it?

I am really going to try it. Any takers?
 
I can't say that I didn't like it but was a bit too nervous to really enjoy it. The entire time I was thinking 'I can't believe I'm actually sucking dick'.

But I enjoyed it enough to try it again... and again...

Didn't take cum in my mouth for another few years - for whatever reason, when the guys would get close they'd take the cock from my mouth just before cumming.

But a couple of years ago I finally hooked up with a guy and insisted that he feed me his lode. It was a great experience! And in an odd way, very liberating. Now, whenever I'm sucking (which isn't that often) it's the anticipation of getting a mouthful of jizz that really turns me on.

btw - My only regret is that I didn't start sucking cock sooner in life. Was in my mid 30s.
 
Luv the feel of a man shooting in my mouth. Makes me feel like I made him happy and satisfied. Wish I had a hard cock here now.
 
Top or bottom?

Now that I made my mind up to try it, I want to try it all not just sucking. How else would I know if I'm a bottom or not?
 
I had my first time couple weeks ago and enjoyed it. He was not able to get hard so only sucked on a flaccid cock. But liked it and want to try a hard one.
 
Back
Top