Mischief Makers (officially open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perks a curious eyebrow. Oh, there's a legend, is there? I'm curious about stories that presume to be called legends. Smirks playfully.

Please, share! Grinning.

Since you were the one that finally named her, I just wanted to make sure... ;)

*turns back to Noon*

I should probably put up a warning notice. I have a twin... an evil twin... who has the most infuriating habit of trying to break free of the hold I have on her when I've been imbibing certain drinks. Her name is Angelzulbub, or just zulbub.

*plops down on the couch smiling mischievously*

HF, should you explain to Noon about zulbub or shall I? :D

And thanks for the offer, Wolfias, but I think my peeking days are a bit limited at the moment.

What offer? I offered? Someone offered? -Mutters to himself about someone reading his mine eyes narrowing suspiciously-

Wait, channeling ME? As if I am some sort of manifestation of pure wickedness? Chuckles.

Wait, channeling ME? As if I am some sort of manifestation of pure wickedness? Chuckles.

Well someone offered to flash me, and Wolfias said it wasn't him, HF has Mari, so you seemed logical... But maybe my senses have expanded and it was someone in another thread... or I'm losing it, which is possible

Since you were the one that finally named her, I just wanted to make sure... ;)

*turns back to Noon*

I should probably put up a warning notice. I have a twin... an evil twin... who has the most infuriating habit of trying to break free of the hold I have on her when I've been imbibing certain drinks. Her name is Angelzulbub, or just zulbub.

I assume your evil twin is just as delightfully as alluring as you are, only she lacks the halo?

Grins and glances at the bar. I'll have to keep in mind what drinks she might enjoy some time in the future. Laughs wickedly.

I assume your evil twin is just as delightfully as alluring as you are, only she lacks the halo?

Grins and glances at the bar. I'll have to keep in mind what drinks she might enjoy some time in the future. Laughs wickedly.

Cactus Juice, Mexican Mash, Border Bomb, Tequila.

Cactus Juice, Mexican Mash, Border Bomb, Tequila.

:eek::eek::eek:

You weren't supposed to tell him!!! How many times do I have to tell you people how evil she is. One of these days my hold on her is going to break, and then ya'll will see...

Mark my words....

:eek::eek::eek:

You weren't supposed to tell him!!! How many times do I have to tell you people how evil she is. One of these days my hold on her is going to break, and then ya'll will see...

Mark my words....

Laughs and shakes his head. Well, if she's so evil, perhaps a good time might be had by all once she breaks loose. chuckles and then realizes he's nearly neglected his own drink. He takes a big draw before setting it back down.

Besides, it might be fun to see if we can get the evil twin out to play without even using alcohol. That would be a task to amuse me. Nods.

Laughs and shakes his head. Well, if she's so evil, perhaps a good time might be had by all once she breaks loose. chuckles and then realizes he's nearly neglected his own drink. He takes a big draw before setting it back down.

Besides, it might be fun to see if we can get the evil twin out to play without even using alcohol. That would be a task to amuse me. Nods.

*shakes her head and says simply*

Doubtful... Most doubtful. Too many years of Catholic conditioning...;)

*shakes her head and says simply*

Doubtful... Most doubtful. Too many years of Catholic conditioning...;)
Nods and smiles. Ah, yes, I understand that. Conditioned good and properly, I am sure. Reaches for his drink once more.

*sips her rum, unconvinced*

The halo triumphs every time, gents...

*sips her rum, unconvinced*

The halo triumphs every time, gents...

Nods, placatingly. Yes, indeed. I believe you. He nods as he resume his reading, giving her a quick winks as he finishes his drink.

Well, I hope everyone's evenings are going well. It's been nice hanging out. :D

Goodnight Noon... I think I'm right behind you. Time for me to get some much needed beauty sleep.

Goodnight Angel, nite Wolfias.

Nods, placatingly. Yes, indeed. I believe you. He nods as he resume his reading, giving her a quick winks as he finishes his drink.

Good night, Noon. Thanks for stopping by. :D

Goodnight Noon... I think I'm right behind you. Time for me to get some much needed beauty sleep.

Niters, partner. Going to answer a couple of PMs and then I'm to bed too... Just hope I can sleep through the night tonight...

Sweet dreams

Pfft, it's cuz of my iron will. :D

Goodnight ol' buddy and Noon take care. Mhm Angel...right. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back