Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they saw it your way SIENNA. There are only so many ISPs in this area. Rogers, Cogeco, Bell, a few others - that's it. I used to be with Rogers (also the company for my TV cable at the time) and they were jerks. After 4 years, I got off their wagon. I signed up with Bell but like their phone business, they're still a bunch of monopoly-minded d*cks. However, on a whole they have been a lot easier to deal with then Rogers.

BrettJ in Canada

I wish they saw it your way SIENNA. There are only so many ISPs in this area. Rogers, Cogeco, Bell, a few others - that's it. I used to be with Rogers (also the company for my TV cable at the time) and they were jerks. After 4 years, I got off their wagon. I signed up with Bell but like their phone business, they're still a bunch of monopoly-minded d*cks. However, on a whole they have been a lot easier to deal with then Rogers.
BrettJ in Canada

IdealQAPowerDresser.jpg

Go get 'em Brett ;) :kiss:

We will have to see. There isn't much they can do to me (although the little buggers would love to try) I just made a payment on the account today that drops it below the amount they can shut it down and I get a cheque (that is how we spell it, you darned Yanks LOL) on both the 5th, 10th and 15th - which will pay it down further.

Anything else milling about in your mind? New Year's plans SIENNA?

Any lurkers out there? It's been too quiet in here as late.

BrettJ in Canada and up late

Anything else milling about in your mind? New Year's plans SIENNA?

Any lurkers out there? It's been too quiet in here as late.

BrettJ in Canada and up late

Unfortunately no big plans yet Brett :) Just bring on the new year ;)

:kiss::rose:

grape_vine.gif

Last edited:
I used to work (as a DJ) on New Year's Eve. I miss those days. I can't recall a memorable one since. I try to enjoy it (and usually fail) but I do my best. This year it will be pizza and a mini film festival, I think.

BrettJ in Canada

I used to work (as a DJ) on New Year's Eve. I miss those days. I can't recall a memorable one since. I try to enjoy it (and usually fail) but I do my best. This year it will be pizza and a mini film festival, I think.

BrettJ in Canada

:) The family is in two minds I think Brett :) I have a career and a secure job now that I have helped a company onto its feet during the past year. The job I have is one I created and I suppose I landed feet first in a soft barrel of roses, which I am so lucky to have achieved. Never thought I had the talent or even intelligence for such things (thanks to Dad).

On the other hand I have a hubby who is going crazy for a son, and I too share his ambitions on that one. A boy would be nice :) But, it will be my third pregnancy and not easy to restore ones body back to normal fitness and condition. My career could suffer too, and so that aspect of life may need to wait, but not for too long:confused: ... oh well :)

grape_vine.gif

Darling SI, there is always the adoption or Foster Parent route - helping some poor lad who needs someone to embrace him and give him the family so many children need. I know it might work because you do well with your stepdaughter. Whatever choice you make, yes, it will impact your life. I trust you will make the correct one (although sometimes life makes it for you and I'm proof of that - as is my brother)

BrettJ in Canada

Darling SI, there is always the adoption or Foster Parent route - helping some poor lad who needs someone to embrace him and give him the family so many children need. I know it might work because you do well with your stepdaughter. Whatever choice you make, yes, it will impact your life. I trust you will make the correct one (although sometimes life makes it for you and I'm proof of that - as is my brother)
BrettJ in Canada

The adoption method has been discussed many times :) However, Tony wants the child to be our son. And, even the chances of giving birth are still 50/50 for either sex :) I must have a liking for his X chromosone loaded spunk :D :D

Sorry... couldn't resist sharing that one... after all it is LITEROTICA ;) :kiss:

grape_vine.gif

I understand what he means SIENNA - I am the oldest male in our family, my brother is younger - and he has girls. When he passes (or I) the line dies after over 400 years. However, I am a believer an adopted child is yours and becomes your family. You nurture the child from the day you bring it home and that is simply it.

Of course, it's your choice to make. I have a dear friend who has 2 children (1 of each and twins) and had a very risky pregnancy that ended with the (now healthy) kids being born nearly 3 months premature. She was told NOT to have any more kids and her husband "took care of business". They have talked several times of adopting and likely will when / if she regains her full health (long story)

Yes, sex ed is also a part of LIT. :)

BrettJ

Author / Not Married & No Kids / Sensualist

I understand what he means SIENNA - I am the oldest male in our family, my brother is younger - and he has girls. When he passes (or I) the line dies after over 400 years. However, I am a believer an adopted child is yours and becomes your family. You nurture the child from the day you bring it home and that is simply it.

Of course, it's your choice to make. I have a dear friend who has 2 children (1 of each and twins) and had a very risky pregnancy that ended with the (now healthy) kids being born nearly 3 months premature. She was told NOT to have any more kids and her husband "took care of business". They have talked several times of adopting and likely will when / if she regains her full health (long story)

Yes, sex ed is also a part of LIT. :)

BrettJ

:)

OK, I am determined to get to these sales. They are attracting me like a magnet :D I will find a parking space... I will... I will...

Laters...

I :heart: U ALL :kiss::):rose:

Have a good time SIENNA.

With that, I also bid everyone adieu. It's been almost exclusively she and I for a page. Someone else talk now.

BrettJ - in cold as ice Canada

Hi Erotic Loungers

I am now Christmas celerations are over at last :) Although at the same time I loved every second of them. The Boxing Day Goth Christmas party (which I admit I partially dreaded), went fantastic! Infact, I got involved, even though there was a zero alcohol rule because it involved "kids", I have to say those energy drinks do have a kick! It was Halloween meet Christmas and lots of heavy metal rock that I enjoyed listening to. All in all 16 teenagers between 12 and 17 and they all helped in cleaning up before it was over by 11pm latest.

Then it was some deserved real chillout time when TRT arrived home from his "escape" to the pub :) If celebrations make you tired, then they must have been FUN

Glad the goth party went well and that's a surprise that teenagers actually helped clean up. You are lucky.

:)

OK, I am determined to get to these sales. They are attracting me like a magnet :D I will find a parking space... I will... I will...

Laters...

I :heart: U ALL :kiss::)

Good luck shopping and finding parking.:rose:

Have a great Friday everyone.

Last edited:
Sorry I missed you Twist but it's been a wonky night. Almost over although, of course, it is now morning.

Still, this laddie needs sleep if he wants to continue working.

BrettJ in Canada

Good day to you all. This is the first bit of piece of freedom I've had in weeks. Mrs. Sagethorns took the kids to Legoland. I owe her big. She hinted that it had better involve orgasms. plural. for her. ;)

... And, even the chances of giving birth are still 50/50 for either sex :) I must have a liking for his X chromosone loaded spunk :D :D

I had a voodo practicioner tell me in a deep Jaimacan accent, "If you want Boys, man, you got to go Deeeeep. Pin her knees to her chest and drive in as hard as you can."

just saying, if it comes from a voodo man, it has to be right.

Good day to you all. This is the first bit of piece of freedom I've had in weeks. Mrs. Sagethorns took the kids to Legoland. I owe her big. She hinted that it had better involve orgasms. plural. for her. ;)

I had a voodo practicioner tell me in a deep Jaimacan accent, "If you want Boys, man, you got to go Deeeeep. Pin her knees to her chest and drive in as hard as you can."

just saying, if it comes from a voodo man, it has to be right.

"I read it on the Internet...so it must be true!"

I like the way your wife thinks. ;)

:p Oh goodness. I love some of the things that you can find on the internet. They just make me laugh. It reminds me of that commercial with the girl who is meeting the "french model".

Bonjour....

Hi Loungers! :kiss: :rose: :)

sunmap.php

Good luck shopping and finding parking.

Have a great Friday everyone

I had a "blonde brainwave" on the way to Manchester. And I realised that there were three factory units that shared the same parking area, not open to the public during holiday periods. However, the said parking area was one I used for work :) And, there is shared security in the units with security personel, with keys to parking space! :D

I was right and so was others too. Out of atleast 50 parking spaces strangely enough only one third was occupied :) I was in!

It just took a 15 minute walk to get into the city center :)
Mission accomplished ;) :kiss:

Hi Loungers! :kiss: :rose: :)

sunmap.php

I had a "blonde brainwave" on the way to Manchester. And I realised that there were three factory units that shared the same parking area, not open to the public during holiday periods. However, the said parking area was one I used for work :) And, there is shared security in the units with security personel, with keys to parking space! :D

I was right and so was others too. Out of atleast 50 parking spaces strangely enough only one third was occupied :) I was in!

It just took a 15 minute walk to get into the city center :)
Mission accomplished ;) :kiss:

I must say I really missed this lady

:p Oh goodness. I love some of the things that you can find on the internet. They just make me laugh. It reminds me of that commercial with the girl who is meeting the "french model".

Bonjour....

EXACTLY!!! :D

(((Good morning Loungers)))

What a busy silly season its been. Hope everyone is healthy and happy... :kiss: :heart: :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back