Amazon Love (closed)

Greatstories1

Experienced
Joined
Sep 13, 2018
Posts
57
I am a new man. I never knew love before and never understand how that works. Let me tell a story.

Love has no boundaries. I had heard of this many many times but honestly, I don't believe in it. My name is James, Dr. James. I am a medical doctor in profession and also an archeologist. My team did extremely well in Egypt years ago, uncovering the mystery of princess Sheena, an unknown character that believe to be the author of kamasutra in Egypt. The unearth of her belonging are sold millions of dollars.

I believe money is love. This is proven true as you can clearly see that all kings, emperors and rich men has many wives. And true again their wives married them for their wealth.

I married the prettiest girl Mary Ann, the mayor's daughter, because I am famous and rich and need a good fuck once or twice a month. Probably she needs a rich husband to match her status and I wound not bother if she fuck around behind my back.

I work hard for money and here again I was invited to explore the deep Amazon where professor Adam mention in his notes that he had found the love potion which is extremely precious and beyond imagination.

We journey through rough sea and spend days tracking deeper and deeper into the jungle. We are well prepared with guns to face cannibal before reaching the sacred land but our modern technology was hopeless against them. We are ambushed one night and the axe men simply chop our people alive. We are no match and no chance even to run away. I was just lucky falling off the cliff and survived. I am lost now, alone and lives on wild berries.

"Oh Lord, grant me safety. I had not hurt anyone and I promise to retired if I ever gets home." I say my prayer and curl myself between two big rocks to rest.
 
Krszta is the chief of an Amazon tribe somewhere, possibly unknown. Like many Amazons, she is very tall, voluptuous, solid and strong. Everyone in her village is a woman; she can vaguely remember many years ago, when she was a child, seeing a man who stayed in the village for a short time. She remembered thinking how small he was, and how frail. And as chief, she was well versed in the legends of the tribe, about how if any time a man is discovered he is to be taken into the tribe, welcomed, pampered and made to perform certain manly duties. The survival of the tribe depends on this. But, unfortunately, despite all their care, the man does not survive long, so they must always hope that another will come along --
Krszta is out hunting one day in the jungle., when she spies a kind of make-shift shelter, made of branches and large leaves. She knows of no animal which makes a nest or shelter like that. Has she found -- a man? If so, she must capture him and bring him back alive. The survival of the tribe depends on that.
She creeps very quietly towards the shaded entrance to the shelter, and peers into the shadow inside, ready to catch and capture any being there --
 
After a rough night running in the jungle and a deadly fall into this deep valley, I was so exhausted advance sleeps like a baby. My shoulder is still hurt although there isn't any broken bones. It his against some big rocks and obviously still swollen.

I could had slept through the day until the shelter was suddenly removed. The evening Sun shone at my face and I saw a huge figure standing on the rock above me.

I jump to my feet and and back out 3 steps, pulling out my short gun for self defence. I was about to shout when I realize that it is human and not wild animals.

"Sorry, I am harmless. Do you speak English?" I ask allow.

"No, no don't come near me or I shoot" I shouted fiercely when you try to get closer.

Knowing that you do not understand a word I said, I try speaking some tribal dialects hoping you may at least understand one of them.

I watch your movement very closely, especially at the deadly arrow in your hand.
 
Krzsta peers into the makeshift shelter and discovers -- a small man there!. Now this is ideal. If she can capture him alive and take him back to the village, perhaps her tribe will get more life.
Then suddenly he awakes and at first he seems not too afraid or skittish, and he says something unintelligible.
She makes a movement with her hand, perhaps to try a bit of sign language, but when she moves he suddenly seems to become agitated and point a small pointed instrument at her.
Now village lore has it that men with small pointed instruments are extremely dangerous, and must be handled with the utmost care and diplomacy. But for now she cannot talk with him, but perhaps with sign language and talking soothingly in her own language she might get somewhere.
She begins by taking a slow step backwards, and removing her blowpipe and quiver full of extremely dangerous poisoned arrows slowly and carefully from her body, and placing them on the ground. Now she is unarmed, apart from her speed and great strength. She watches him all the time, and then tries a slight smile.
She says,
"Dobary deny! Keto see? Yar som Krszta!"
Proseem, pod som menou dow mesta. Mooshish beet hiladeny!"
She reaches out a hand to him.
 
I try to communicate but you don't seem to understand. However, your lowering down of weapon show peace and to my surprise, your language has some similarity with the pygmies and more or less I can figure out what you say. I believe when you say no harm because only civilized people tell lies.

I slowly lowered my gun and knock my chest. Speaking the pygmies tribal language "James, lost my way. Please help"

You raised your hand at me and hesitantly I responded, climbing onto the big rock to meet you. It was really shocking to see your height which was almost a foot taller than me. Your arms are big and strong.
 
Last edited:
Of course Krzsta still does not understand the little man, but she is pleased that her actions seem to be taken, correctly. as a peace offering and offer of help, especially after he climbs on a rock to be more at her level.
She says soothingly to him,
"Pod som menou. Skoro boodemay sar rozoomyeti. Nessyem tyayba."
And with that she gently hooks her big arm around him and lifts him, holding him against her side.
With her other hand she stoops down and picks up the quiver, blowpipe and gun, and then waks, carrying him back through trackless jungle to a medium-sized collection of jungle huts and houses.
She enters one of the larger ones and deposits the little man onto a large soft divan, and then says,
"Chakay!" she says. "Veratsyam skorow!"
She takes the weapons with her and goes out to a neighboring area, which looks like a kind of kitchen or pantry. There she takes two gourds out of a cupboard, and mixes in them some sort of pasty frothy liquid, using as ingredients several things which she got out of the cupboards.
She returns with the gourds full of frothing red liquid, gives one to the man, and brings the other one to her own lips, and commands, "Pij!" And repeats, "Pij! Rychlo!!"
 
I hardly knows what you are saying except for few words that has some similarity to other tribes which I had learned.

Since you are much friendlier then those big guys, attacker who ambush us and i needed help, I had no choice but to allow you to be my host. I was so impress when I step up beside you seeing your muscles and height which seems to be taller then those guys who attack us earlier. I really wonder now how big are the guys in your camp.

Your movement are so swift and fast. In splits seconds, you reached me and carry me in your strong arms. I don't even had a chance to protest but to allow you doing what you wish.

We are finally at your settlement. Your home is made out of rattan and leaves nearly bindered together and covered with thick dry mud on the outside. I was surprise when you lay me down on the thick soft hay, probably your bed and the temperature is really cooling inside.

You are speaking to yourself as I hardly understand, while you are busy preparing something. , it was a weird kind of liquid and you serve me one while drinking from the other mug. ^drink... Good" I heard you saying.

It taste funny but not too bad. I drank it without any fuss. Looking around, I only see women and I keep wondering if the guys are war Lord that would be back only after dark. "Thanks" I say with a smile.
 
At the same time that he drinks this pulsating red concoction she drinks from her beaker, the same concoction. There is like a spark or a flash of electricity between their two brains. Then she says to him, "Ahh that is better don't you think?"
"Anyway, my name is Krzsta, but you may call me Christy for short. What is your name?
"And how did you get here, The jungle out there is very dangerous you know, so I think you had better stay with us.
"Anyway, I am very pleased to have met you. Soon you may find out why ---"
 
I drank the weird looking juice and it tasted funny. It is bubbling from inside and releases smokes. I decided to finish it without much questions and...

Suddenly, You spoke to me and I can understand your language. I was so astonish to this new surprises and wonder if you can understand if I speaks English now.

"Hello Christy, my name is James. I am a doctor. I lost my way and my friends are dead. We are attacked by some unfriendly jungle man. Where are all your guys? I only see girls around."

I regretted after saying those words. What if the guys are from your village? I am surely a dead man if they are. So I skip that topic and talk of something else.

"You had a beautiful house. Where are you family?"
 
Well hello James!" says Krzsta. "Oh I am very sorry that all your friends are dead. It is good that I found you, otherwise you would be dead also.
"You are a doctor? Oooh, you will have to meet our Julia some time; she is our shaman/curer/scientific officer/ general know-it-all who knows everything about our healing herbs and potions and keeps our village healthy and safe. It was she who developed the language juice which I gave you to drink.
"Your observation is correct. There are no other men here. Perhaps now you might be able to surmise how important it is for our village that I found you.
"But first, I will have to determine if and how useful you will be to us.
"Come let's have some fun!"
and she pushes him flat onto his back on the divan and removes all his clothes. Then she mounts him, straddling him with her big thighs either side of his chest and her dripping pussy over his cock. She l;owes herself down ....
 
Though this is a foreign land you we are strangers, your sudden communication with me are so weird. I feel at home instantly and wow, you are very talkative too. You tell me about Julia and certainly she is an important character I should never miss.

Everything is so friendly until you open another topic "Your observation is correct. There are no other men here. Perhaps now you might be able to surmise how important it is for our village that I found you."

"What? " seem like that is the only word I am able to say. My confuse mind began to suspect if you are going to use me for some experiments.

However the guessing soon revealed. You spell it out so straight forward "But first, I will have to determine if and how useful you will be to us.
"Come let's have some fun!"

You are always very fast, getting right on top of me and technically rape me. You ripped off my clothes and plant your pussy on my cock, riding it.

I had no rights to protest and i know I had to do a good job if I wish to survive. What more such a big girl like you had a damn tight pussy. You are moaning so loud and I responded to your needs, reaching out to grab your breast roughly. Squeezing mercilessly, taking acount that you probavly ljke everything rough.
 
Krzsta mounts it and her pussy starts milking it as her big thighs grip James' chest
"mmm it is not only for me!" she says as she fucks him hard. She bends down and kisses him hard.
"This is for all of us!"
She continues to bang up and down,.He probably will not last long.
She must have his life-juice. The old legends say so.
 
Krzsta was bouncing on my lap. She had brought me to full hardness almost immediately. What more when I had not tasted a pussy over a month now.

I pushed her to the side and eagerly climbs up. Holding onto her big round ass, I pump her recklessly. "Oh fuck. You had a damn tight pussy. Haven't you user it before?" I reach out and pull your nipple from behind, riding you so wild.

Your screaming and moaning has attracted a crowd. There are so many of them standing around, watching. Suddenly I had a nasty idea, i slap your ass hard and insisted "talk babe, tell them how you feel. Oh fuck, harder."

It was so amazing, some of the girls began to touch themselves watching us.
 
"I have a tight pussy?", says Krzsta. "Is that good?"
"Well it must be!" she continues, "because you are causing me all kinds of pleasure there."
She screams and moans as James pumps her relentlessly, while she writhes hard against him. This is looking good.
She feels a slight tingle on her ass when he slaps her. It is rather a pleasant situation.
"Oh yes!" says Krzsta. That feels GREAT!
"Now I need your sign that you are prepared and able to help us. Deep inside. Yes there -- NOW!!"
Krzsta is only vaguely aware that there is an audience. No matter, if all goes well they will get their chance later.
 
James is very horny and what not when there are so many girls around him, mostly semi naked and touching themselves. He however knows that he need to proof himself to Krzsta if he wants an easy life. He doggie her fiercely and the wet flapping sound fills the house.

The girls are getting so excited, singing and dancing around. James could not hold much longer as he scream aloud "argh......" shoving hard and deep in that tight hole and cum. He erupt again and again releasing his seeds deep inside her.

James, collapsed beside her seeing his thick white cum slowly oozing out from her love box. He hope he had satisfied her but he can sense that his trouble has just begun. There are so many horny pussy waiting for him.
 
"Oh yes yes YES!!!" cries out Krzsta when she feels the cum gushing into her pussy and womb as James pumps hard and repeatedly into her.
"YES!!! We live!! we LIVE!!"
She cuddles James in to her when he collapses against her after the deed.
Then she invites all the girls to come in and gather around. The girls are all big tall, very buff and very strong, with big firm breasts and big round buttocks and probably very tight vaginas asmost of them have not fucked at all. They are various colors of skin and hair; red haired, blonde, brunette, even one a dark shiny green, and various colored skin; pale red-brown, various shades of brown and black; and the girl with the shimmering dark green hair has total jet-black skin.
She picks up James and passes him to the first girl, saying,
"Cuddle him and be gentle with him, Amanda. No sex yet please. Feel him and then pass him on to the next girl. Meanwhile I have to explain why it is such good fortune that James has come into our village and what will be his duties and the reason for them."
Krzsta takes up a position at one end of the room, where everyone can see her. She starts talking.
"A long time ago, so long as to be lost in antiquity, -" she begins, and pauses to make sure Amanda has passed James on to Barbara and that James is not being maltreated in any way, "----
 
It was so exciting and exhausted but I am finally done. Krzsta was so excited and she allows me to be passed around in total nakedness. There are so many hugs, breast in multiple shapes and kisses all over me. Dozens of hand moving in my body, feeling like a rock star where everyone so eagerly wish to touch me.

Krzsta announce my arrival to be blessing and I know I am safe at least for time being. I listen to her words. "Cuddle him and be gentle with him, Amanda. No sex yet please. Feel him and then pass him on to the next girl. Meanwhile I have to explain why it is such good fortune that James has come into our village and what will be his duties and the reason for them."

I listen carefully. What is her plan? Will I be treated as prisoner or VIPs?

She take position and speak again.
 
Krzsta continues:

"A long time ago, so long as to be lost in antiquity, here was a perfectly normal Amazonian village" says Krzsta. "That is to say, men, women, children all going about their normal occupations and playing -- families and all that.
"Then one day, two explorers stumbled into our village. Of course we were kind and hospitable and took them in. We fed them, clothed them, looked after them until they would be fit and strong enough to continue their journey.
"Unfortunately a terrible thing happened after that. The men and boys in our village all became sick and three weeks later they were all dead, including those two explorers!!"
"And another thing happened. All the women became very big, strong and fit!"
She explains how those explorers must have brought some kind of infection, which led to all the men and boys shriveling up and dying, and the women all becoming very big tall strong and muscular, and the village only manages to survive, through capturing the occasional lost explorer to invigorate it.
"Anyway, you are staying here for now. You are already infected. And we cannot have you going back and infecting the whole world can we?
"So now do you see your importance?
"You have a vital duty. That is to impregnate all of us before you, also succumb -- You have about three weeks."
 
The words are so shocking and my mind are almost frozen when you told me that I am dying just as all the rest of them and never ever see my wife again. All my wealth are nothing now and it is never important as what I always thought.

Then suddenly, I remember that I am a doctor and if I am lucky, I can come out with something to extend my life.

I stood up and make a suggestion. "I am not going to run away but please help me to set up a test laboratory. I need blood samples, plants, water and samples from our surroundings. I will fulfill you wish if you will help me"

Looking around, I told them 3 weeks is very short and I could be very week towards the end. "Gather the girls of fertile age, i will start with them."

Having said all that, I even had doubt of my ability to fuck few rounds everyday.

The drums are echoing and the girls are dispersing. They dance to the music as though it was a ceremony. I watch in astonished.
 
Of course Krzsta remembers that James had told her earlier that he is a doctor. This could be very useful.
"Yes", says Krzsta. "I remember you telling me earlier that you are a doctor and that I suggested that you should meet our resident Shaman Julia.
"Julia, please meet James!"
The large solid ebony-black woman with the shimmering green-black hair steps forwards and takes James from the arms of Celia.
"Hello!" she says to James. "I am Julia. I am responsible for researching and preparing all the herbal mixtures and potions and anything else necessary to keep us all healthy and fit.
"I also realize how precarious our situation is, that the survival of our village depends on us finding lost men to come in and rejuvenate us. So I have also been researching the resources we have round here to see if there is something, anything, I can concoct to try and rid us of this terrible curse that those two explorers from long ago brought to us. I know that we are all still infected and I want to find a way of de-infecting us.
"Yes please, please help us. With your knowledge of your world and possible origin of the curse I think we have the best chance yet of finding a cure.
"I have rigged up at my hut a kind of bush laboratory, and also have pens of capybaras which we can test our creations on. I use capybaras as test animals as they are docile and easy to work with, and also because they seem to react the same way to my potions that we humans do.
"So what I suggest is, I will keep you loaded up with food and strengthening potions and tonics so you can stand up to the rigors of servicing five of us each day. When you have finished with those five ladies and had some rest, come to me with your stuff to my hut and we will work on this. I think that together we will survive!"
 
I listen to Julia and agreed in silence. I am not too sure what kind of facilities she can provide for the test and how she runs her testing but certainly it is still better than doing nothing. Further more, she could be a genius making the language potion.

The sun is setting soon. The evening Sun is losing its power and the drums echo louder and louder. The girls are dancing in circles around a brightly lighted fire. Amanda gently carries me to the front platform. I guess this is the place for VIP as Krzsta and Julia joins me there.

I whispers to Julia "is there anything I should know about this dancing? I mean do you do this every night or is this a special celebration?"

The dancing is wild and full of energy. Jumping and screaming in groups, kind of competing in a competition. My mind drifted away thinking of my home. I miss Mary Ann. I miss the laughter of my buddies. Probably I will never see therm again. I find it rather amusing, having a beautiful wife at home yet still fucking around. Now lost in the wilderness and amazingly I can still fuck any pussy I want.


Oh god. What is going to happen next? An I a dying man?
 
Julia replies that, not, this dancing and celebration and general merrymaking is a celebration. A celebration that new life has come into the village and that it will therefore grow and survive for at least another generation.
"So of course it is a special celebration! And the girls are looking forward to what it means!" she says, pointing to the gyrating giant maidens, dancing around and now and then rushing the podium and reaching out for James while licking their lips and fingering themselves.
"Come on!", she says as she lifts James up to her bosom, "Let us celebrate this occasion! I know that our chief has already had you, now it is my turn and after that you will return to Krzsta for the night. I will load up all the huts with food and potions necessary to keep you going in the next few days, and then --
"Well let the fun commence!" and she draws him in to her and kisses him on the mouth as her tongue snakes in. She reaches down and takes his cock in her hand.
All the girls round about cheer and dance with joy.
 
Julia's explanation is simple and it was revealed almost instantly when the dance began to touch themselves. There is no doubt that the celebration is all about sex.

Julia moves close to me and press her lips against mine, we engage in wet kisses and her hands roam my nakedness, finding my cock and teasingly stroke it in her hand. My 7 inches cock sprang to life immediately and firm as hard as a rock.

I feel the pleasure tickle all over my body and I lust for her. I need a pussy now. I wants to fuck so badly and I long to hear girls screaming and begging for more. I cannot explain but it must be the effect of the drinks Krzsta offed me earlier.

I rolls on top of her and pull away, breaking the long wet kisses and sing my greedy mouth at her huge breast. I squeeze and suck on it roughly. Julia still holding to my erected shaft is rubbing it between her wide spread legs. I groan aloud. "Oh fuck. I am going to make cry. I will make you dream of it every night from now."
 
So by now Julia is on her back on the podium, with James on top of her suckling at her breast, which begins to flow with milk. This will no doubt also be very nourishing for him and help him to stand up to the rigors of the next few weeks.
Her big legs are wide apart and she is wet and flowing. She feeds his ever-lengthening and hardening cock into her, and then with her hand on his bottom she pulls him gently in and out, largely in time to the beating drums and gyrating maidens round about. Krzsta has stepped off the podium and is dancing with all the other girls.
 
Julia did not hesitate pulling James on top of her. She grabs his cock and guide him into her wet waiting pussy. She is already wet and moans with pleasure.

James did not know how he could recover so fast. His cock is as hard as before again. He is so horny and he jam her tight pussy mercilessly. Julia lifted her legs high in the air allowing him to shove deeper into her.

James again fucks for an hour. He is not tired but getting hornier and hornier. He finally cums inside Julia, thick and plenty.

This is not normal and it must be the tonic drinks Krzsta gave him earlier. He could be dying soon due to the infection or dying due to the heavy sex.
He has to do something to safe the situation.
 
Back
Top