Willingly Exposed Yourself?

spankedboy

Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 20, 2012
Posts
174
Have you ever willingly exposed yourself to another person? I was in an accident and was prescribed massage therapy. My masseur was one hot Chinese lady. So after a couple of times when she told me to lie down on my face and wait for her, I slipped my towel down, showing her a good view of my buttocks. She never said anything and continued to give me a good massage.
 
More high school truth or dare games than I can count. I was a CFNM before I had even heard of it :)
 
I once went down to a lake with a female friend in the moonlight. I decided to swim so I took everything off right in front of her. She didn't join me but she didn't object either. I wasn't even really attracted to her, just wanted to take my clothes off in front of her.
 
As a person who enjoys the idea of being naked when the chance arises....Yeah. I have done it a few times now.

The best one was with a group of friends a few years ago I was wearing shorts and no underwear and I got snagged on a thorny bush and got a small cut on my leg kinda near the top. My shorts made it difficult to check it so I asked the group 'Can we all be adults for 5 mins?' and took them off.

I got a few open stares, nobody made an issue and when I sorted myself out I put them back on and carried on.

We were holidaying in spain with my wife (Before the child came along) and I went for a swim but my shorts were a little too baggy, so I came out, took them off and went back in. I didn't notice the others arrive...But when I came out nobody said a word.

I'm not an exhibitionist...But. :rolleyes:
 
I've worn some see through swim suits; and worn thong/T backs at family water park (the wife was also showing off).

The better answer to the thread topic is yes; when we had visitors in our home. They were my wife's aunt and cousin (mother/daughter) One of had slept on our chouch, which had a 2x4 that was used to level the cushions for sleeping. The next morning my wife called upstairs for me to reconfigure the couch for sitting. I was only wearing my summer robe which had 3/4 sleeves and barely covered my ass and crotch. If I was bending, stretching, twisting etc., the robe would slide up so that I was exposed. I was headed for the shower and I asked her to wait until I finished. Well......... she copped an attitude and got pissy; so I headed downstairs and fixed the couch with our two guests standing right behind me.
 
When I was growing up, a few times I walked around nude on the second floor of our house, where all the bedrooms and the shared bathroom was located. My mother or sister would tell me to put on some clothes, but I did not get into trouble doing it.

When older and visiting the gym, I was always nude in the locker rooms, showers, saunas and steam rooms. Some of the other men would wear shorts or a towel in the sauna or steam room. My concern was not being nude even if others were not, but being smooth down there, especially before it became more common for men.
 
Last edited:
Incest is the given subject

I've worn some see through swim suits; and worn thong/T backs at family water park (the wife was also showing off).

The better answer to the thread topic is yes; when we had visitors in our home. They were my wife's aunt and cousin (mother/daughter) One of had slept on our chouch, which had a 2x4 that was used to level the cushions for sleeping. The next morning my wife called upstairs for me to reconfigure the couch for sitting. I was only wearing my summer robe which had 3/4 sleeves and barely covered my ass and crotch. If I was bending, stretching, twisting etc., the robe would slide up so that I was exposed. I was headed for the shower and I asked her to wait until I finished. Well......... she copped an attitude and got pissy; so I headed downstairs and fixed the couch with our two guests standing right behind me.

I enjoy incest more often then just one time
 
Not counting when I used to be an exotic dancer...

There have been a few times where I'd be in public and feel someone's eyes upon me. My breasts are large so its not uncommon to find some wandering eyes. However there were a few times were guys were just outright staring at my chest, so I did something they didn't expect and flashed them really quick. Their eyes about bugged out of their head, and I carried on about my business. A few times my husband was with me, and he just laughed about it or would say something smartassed their way.

Another time I was in a resturant and was wearing a semi short skirt. This guy seated across the walkway from us was oh so obviously trying to look up my skirt by "accidently" dropping something every 5 minutes. After the third or forth time of him doing this, I uncrossed my legs and lifted my skirt to my pantie line, then quickly crossed them again. His face got so red knowing he was caught, but also that he got to see what he was hoping.
 
uncovered

It took a lot of years to get comfortable with being nude, but flashing someone, for a man is a little tricky.
If a woman flashes me, I smile, perhaps comment, and move on. Let Mr. Winky out on the walking path and your likely to wind up cuffed in the back of a Ford and branded a level three sex offender.
I have worn things that give the curious a peek, certain bathing suits and shorts.
Left window shades open, etc.
It is very arousing to be exposed to strangers, appreciating ones ideally.
 
I developed an exhibitionist streak a long time ago and while some times it is intentional it does happen by accident once in a while too.
 
Not counting when I used to be an exotic dancer...

There have been a few times where I'd be in public and feel someone's eyes upon me. My breasts are large so its not uncommon to find some wandering eyes. However there were a few times were guys were just outright staring at my chest, so I did something they didn't expect and flashed them really quick. Their eyes about bugged out of their head, and I carried on about my business. A few times my husband was with me, and he just laughed about it or would say something smartassed their way.

Another time I was in a resturant and was wearing a semi short skirt. This guy seated across the walkway from us was oh so obviously trying to look up my skirt by "accidently" dropping something every 5 minutes. After the third or forth time of him doing this, I uncrossed my legs and lifted my skirt to my pantie line, then quickly crossed them again. His face got so red knowing he was caught, but also that he got to see what he was hoping.

These don't seem like punishments.
 
love it

as an older guy, i luv
to expose myself to other guys.
the plumbers crack is my favorite, elastic loose fitting shorts
torn up the legs, then pulled down far enough that when i bend.
wrinkles of the star show. from the side with a slight breeze the
package can be seen from the tares.
 
More high school truth or dare games than I can count. I was a CFNM before I had even heard of it :)

Me too.
All GFs except my first have liked this.
My first might have too for all I know - but I just didn't to there with her.
My second asked id the could see me, which was music for my ears.
For some reason I always have an urge to to be exhibitionist and voyeur.

Miss 2 did a lovely strip, then put porn on the VCR (rememeber those) and then sat across from me with her legs open and frigged herself Which of course got me hot so I obliged her.
 
This is weird- I feel more comfortable naked in front of males than females :confused:

I don't think this is weird at all! I feel just as uncomfortable naked in front of women as I would be in front of men (who are not my husband or doctor). I always think that other women are judging my body.

And I don't think it's weird that you're not uncomfortable naked around men because they're not judging you. They're probably just in lust :)

Erica
 
I have a fetish for exposing myself. When I was married to my first wife we lived in an upstairs apartment that had a balcony. I would walk out onto it completely naked and sit in my chair and masturbate out in the open. After we got divorced, I had to stay at my parents while I saved money to move back out. When nobody was home I would get totally naked and walk around the back yard and masturbate out back. Now I'm married again and I frequently masturbate in my car after work. I just go to a big parking lot, strip naked and get the lube from the glovebox and go for it. I wish I lived anywhere near a place that public nudity was legal.
 
Its well known, even among men, that makeup and clothes are NOT for men...Its for other women.

Your wearing them to prove to others that you are gorgeous to other women. Men KNOW you are fantastic.

We look at YOU...Not your clothes...We want the clothes off. ;) :D
 
I have. In fact it was w/ a military guy and he dared me to expose my breasts while we were standing outside in a restaurant parking lot. I even let him take a picture.
 
Working out

All of these stories are so hot!

I used to live alone (before the girl friend) and would remain naked around the house, even with giant floor to ceiling windows around the condo. Now with the girl friend it's been a casual thing, but she's gotten used to me now.

Recently I started working out again and which bending down to pick up weights, I don't mind if the shorts slip down a notch or two ... ;-)
 
I used to hang out at nude beach called Hippy Hollow when I lived in San Antonio and visited the Austin area. My GF at the time shared my appreciation of naked in nature so we went there on a regular basis.

I also walk around nude when I am on the road in my hotel room. One time, I was in the bar having a late drink and an attractive lady about my age sat down next to me. After about 15 minutes of back and forth chat, she lowered her voice and said that she saw me. I just smiled. Sadly, it did not end how you might expect or how I hoped. She was happily married but said that she had a great orgasm thinking about what if.....
 
nude beach

I live close to cape cod in Massachusetts. There are a couple nude beaches. I enjoy spending time there. Sometimes going with friends but more often alone. But there are plenty of other people who like being nude outdoors.
 
I developed an exhibitionist streak a long time ago and while some times it is intentional it does happen by accident once in a while too.

I have liked to be nude for a long time too. Do you help out getting "accidentally" getting caught?
 
I don't mind exposing myself from time to time. I used to run around the house naked all the time when I was a teen living at home. One time I got up late in the AM and went downstairs. I sleepily walked into the living room where my mother was hosting tea with a bunch of her friends. Yikes, that was something :D At least I was closer to morning wood than shriveled up Vienna sausage so I did not totally embarrass myself...

Last summer I was partying at the Marina where I keep my boat, planning to stay on the boat that night. It was one of those hot muggy nights so I stripped down and jumped in the water to cool off. Then I went up on the fly bridge couch to relax with a drink. I relaxed all right, falling asleep after a few minutes. A while later I was startled awake by a bunch of laughing and shouting. Apparently the captain of one of those harbor cruise party boats spotted me and paused the boat next to mine so everyone could get a good look. Almost everyone on the boat was on the top deck and the spot lights were shining down on me. Talk about exposing yourself to a crowd :eek: That was a bit disconcerting...
 
In the past year, I have had a major surgery that required bathing assistance for a week, and a series of biopsies on a skin cancer on my, ahem, groin. My junk has been seen by what seems like half of the free world. The thrill is gone.
 
Back
Top