Insurance

Role2014Play

Experienced
Joined
Jun 29, 2014
Posts
84
(OOC: The female role below is available. See the note at the bottom after you read the following."

Robert rose from his chair at the first stirrings of the young woman. He was standing tall over her -- coffee in one hand, pistol in the other -- by the time her eyes opened. As they focused upon him, they widened with shock or fear or realization of her situation.

"You're okay, Miss Dunham," he said softly. "No one will harm you. I won't harm you ... anymore than I already have, I mean."

Robert knew that in the hours and days to come, she would suffer a bit of pain from her rougher-than-expected kidnapping. She was already beginning to bruise about her wrists and collar bone, and while he feared that he had cracked one or more of her ribs in the tussle, he would learn later that he'd only bruised her.

He hadn't expected so much fight from her: he outweighed her by a hundred pounds and could probably bench press her entire form a dozen times. And yet, she'd nearly escaped from him -- not once, but twice -- before he'd finally gotten total control of her and injected her with the sedative that had left her unconscious for the past 30 hours.

"Before you consider doing it," he continued, "please don't scream. We are in the middle of no where, and no one can hear you. All you'll do is hurt my ears and make me mad."

He glanced about the little log cabin conspicuously, as if to invite her to witness the change in location. He lifted the mug of coffee to his lips, sipped, then offered it out toward her. "It's fresh, and a good brand. I can get you your own mug if you wish."

(OOC: Looking for a female to write the female lead. The plot is that she is being held as insurance, to make certain that her father -- a professional safe cracker -- does as he is told on the current job. The relationship that develops between these two is up to fate, though -- of course -- it would be nice to see it become sexual in nature. ;) PM me for acceptance. Do NOT simply post a reply.)
 
Back
Top