Talk to the Munky

Dear Elli and Honey:

I've tried to be polite here, but frankly, I'm tired of you two calling in the middle of the night and using me as your toy.

I have feelings, too. Some respect, please.

Dear Elli and Honey:

I've tried to be polite here, but frankly, I'm tired of you two calling in the middle of the night and using me as your toy.

I have feelings, too. Some respect, please.

don't make us spank the furry ass!!!
oh, wait, you want us to spank the munky, don't you? :eek:

I rescued him from being euthanized by having his leg amputated. He is the biggest terror and love bunny rolled into one!

Good for you!

My (temporary) cat was rescued by my sister, who found him (literally) in the gutter, cover up by leaves, his eyes glued shut. She took him to a rescue shelter where he recovered.

My sister ended up adopting him, and now he seems to be mine. He's attached to me like a barnacle.

Good for you!

My (temporary) cat was rescued by my sister, who found him (literally) in the gutter, cover up by leaves, his eyes glued shut. She took him to a rescue shelter where he recovered.

My sister ended up adopting him, and now he seems to be mine. He's attached to me like a barnacle.

You must be in munky heaven!

I think often about why these precious creatures love us. I still don't know. But look at their eyes when they look at you. There is a bond, a connection.

Pretty sure this is the only sincere thing I have ever heard you say. :heart::heart: I know, always the jokester but this I love.

I foster dogs (one at a time) for a rescue near me. The foster we have right now is recovering from being shot. :(

Pretty sure this is the only sincere thing I have ever heard you say. :heart::heart: I know, always the jokester but this I love.

I foster dogs (one at a time) for a rescue near me. The foster we have right now is recovering from being shot. :(

The ONE thing that munky always loves and is sincere about is cats.....anything else...grain of salt. :rolleyes:

Back