Goodbye Roger by Huck Pilgrim

HuckPilgrim

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 11, 2014
Posts
767
I posted in this one in Exhibitionist & Voyeur, but I think of it as a cuckolding story. Is there no category for cuckolding stories?

http://www.literotica.com/s/goodbye-roger

Wow, tough crowd. All my stories seem to hover at ~3.5. But it's cool.

I'd love to hear your thoughts about this one. I thought it was cool to do it from the camera's POV. It was fun to write.

Do people ever comment on stories? Do most authors come to this part of the board to solicit feedback?
 
Few people vote on stories and even fewer comment. Some categories also generally score higher than others, so a 3.5 in Exhibition&Voyeur might be pretty good for that category.

No, there's no specific category for cuckolding, although a lot of those stories go into Loving Wives, and some might go into Fetish, I'm not sure. I'm going by what I've read in forum discussions on this, though, as I don't read cuckolding stories if I can avoid it.
 
I just read your story. It's not really told from the camera's POV, it's more that there's an omniscient narrator talking to the reader and describing what's in the camera's view.

I'm also not sure it's really cuckolding, since she makes a point of saying she's done with Roger. Cuckolding seems -- from what I've read -- to be more about cheating on a woman's bf or husband, even if the bf or husband is in on it. This seems more like she's making Roger sorry for what he did. There doesn't seem to be any indication they'd get back together, so to me that takes cuckolding out of it.

I did notice a couple of people had favorited your story, so that's good for you.
 
thanks for the read and the comments PennLady. I grew up in Pennsylvania and most of my folks still live in central PA.
 
Back
Top