When Music Was Music...

fgdonlon

Loves Spam
What YOUNG Lit Lady (must be a Hopeless Romantic like moi) is into the music of Jeanette McDonald and Nelson Eddy?? Contact me at fgdonlon@gmail.com, and let’s share their best movies and sings.... Frank

What YOUNG Lit Lady (must be a Hopeless Romantic like moi) is into the music of Jeanette McDonald and Nelson Eddy?? Contact me at fgdonlon@gmail.com, and let’s share their best movies and sings.... Frank

I am not looking and I had to google your singers. I listened to India Love Song and it made me think of a beautiful apartment somewhere, an old fashioned record player and colourful garish prints (in a good way), it transported me a little into a beautiful film set in my mind...

Anywhos, I wanted to let you know that you spread Jeanette and Nelson a little further and made a woman the other side of the world smile as she pottered around her kitchen this Sunday morning.

Good luck with your search, it is refreshing to see an ad where the OP cares about a meaningful connection based on something other than sex, I hope you find what you are looking for, x

I am not looking and I had to google your singers. I listened to India Love Song and it made me think of a beautiful apartment somewhere, an old fashioned record player and colourful garish prints (in a good way), it transported me a little into a beautiful film set in my mind...

Anywhos, I wanted to let you know that you spread Jeanette and Nelson a little further and made a woman the other side of the world smile as she pottered around her kitchen this Sunday morning.

Good luck with your search, it is refreshing to see an ad where the OP cares about a meaningful connection based on something other than sex, I hope you find what you are looking for, x

Read back just his 4 posts Allia. His names isn't "Frank". That's a lie. One big continuing lie. It's "Professor Gav" aka Pleasuregiver14 aka Poetyguy14 and God knows how many others. Jesus ... he just says it in one of his 4 posts under this persona. Guy is as stunned as a bag of rocks.

Read back just his 4 posts Allia. His names isn't "Frank". That's a lie. One big continuing lie. It's "Professor Gav" aka Pleasuregiver14 aka Poetyguy14 and God knows how many others. Jesus ... he just says it in one of his 4 posts under this persona. Guy is as stunned as a bag of rocks.

Ahhh - yes, I have encountered Gav before... :rolleyes:

Even so, I genuinely did like the India Love song as I had my first cuppa this morning :)

I'm sure that "The Professor" has more alts that we haven't seen yet. And probably multiple email addresses and differing names to match. Just more whack-a-mole.

Ahhh - yes, I have encountered Gav before... :rolleyes:

Even so, I genuinely did like the India Love song as I had my first cuppa this morning :)

I can certainly appreciate and enjoy the music as well. And I love the old movies from that period. It's sad that "The Professor" is such a weasel.

And speaking of cuppas, I think that it's time for more coffee :D

Back