it's time... gf at the night club

vector101

Experienced
ive wanted this for long enough, but now ive got to ask... how can i get my girl to hook up with other guys when we go out dancing tot he night club? would love to see her have some fun with other guys...

ive wanted this for long enough, but now ive got to ask... how can i get my girl to hook up with other guys when we go out dancing tot he night club? would love to see her have some fun with other guys...

Do you expect her to come back to you afterwards?

Do you expect her to come back to you afterwards?

well.. there is that.

Is this something you've discussed with her? Was she drunk when she agreed that it would be a good idea? Was it just before she had some mind-blowing orgasm?
I'm not saying that it doesn't happen. I'm suggesting that it's something two people decide to do together. When only person decides, we tend to consider it more of a pimp/ho relationship - and I'm sure that's not at all what you're suggesting - but maybe it would be good to know what she thinks.

well.. there is that.

Is this something you've discussed with her? Was she drunk when she agreed that it would be a good idea? Was it just before she had some mind-blowing orgasm?
I'm not saying that it doesn't happen. I'm suggesting that it's something two people decide to do together. When only person decides, we tend to consider it more of a pimp/ho relationship - and I'm sure that's not at all what you're suggesting - but maybe it would be good to know what she thinks.

This.

You say you've wanted this for a long time, has she? That's the right question and you need to ask her.

Last edited:
I am assuming that vector101 has already discussed this with his partner. My hubby and I discussed this for about a year before I decided to take him up on it. But he wanted to watch and I thought that was pretty hot. So I started chatting with a pretty hot guy and we ended up going to his place and hubby watched us make out, and it was an amazing fuck. This was one of the things that kicked off what has turned out to be a wonderful sex life together which involves us having no strings fun with other people.

Back