Taking care of Indian mom incest story

Halfabottle

Virgin
Joined
Sep 28, 2016
Posts
2
A long time ago when I first started frequenting Literotica (btw long time lurker, first time poster) I came across Indian mom son incest stories.... It was like a small niche within another niche. There was a story that left quite the impression on me.

From my so so recollection the story went .... dude's sisters die one after another due to tragic accidents until his mom is left all alone. One of the deaths happened right in front of her too. The mom is left in a catatonic state. The son who lives far away in another part of india goes back home to be his mom's caregiver. He greets a cousin at his mom's house but ultimately left alone with his mom. Writer talks about the state of the mom thru the son's eyes,... she's really not there anymore.... in addition to physically describing her (bbw Indian milf, big tits and ass). she grunts and randomly fidgets every once in a while but not much else. Does not respond at all to no one. Son has to bath her for the first time. He takes her to a big outdoor bathing area of the residence (an Indian common design planning thing?). After a while of lathering her up with soap and washing her hair he starts cleaning his mother's crotch. Starts tickling his mother's clit to see if he could get any reaction out of her. Start playing with his mother's big tits and then starts pinching her nipples. Still no response. The dude gives a light slap to his mom's face for good measure. He starts sucking on her tits, fingering her while at it. Eventually penetrating her, pausing, saw no reaction and started pumping away. When he came inside his mom there was a slight reaction. She spasmed, grunted, almost sounded like she said something... And then went back to being catatonic. Story ends with son cleaning his mom's creampie and overall bath, all the while he's thinking about how he has his own personal sex slave and how much fun he's going to have fucking her every which way.


So yes that's basically the jist of it. I've tried extensively to find this story again on Literotica but to no luck. I think it got purged or the author deleted it. Does anyone know what story I'm talking about? Is the story too taboo that it got deleted by the admin?

Anyways I want to "re-write" this story but Im not Indian. I want to rewrite this story with a Mexican spin too it and set here in the US. Is it okay for me to write about care giver sexual abuse?

I know incest is okay
 
Back
Top