Walking Dead(Closed)

Matt could tell she was tired when they made eye contact. So what she just said didn't really bother him since he knew why she said it. "You need some sleep" He said as he kept gazing into her beautiful eyes. He placed his one hand on her head and lightly pushed her head back down onto his chest. "Just get some sleep okay. I'll be here to protect you so everything is going to be okay."
 
She smiled slowly, watching his eyes until he pushed her back into his embrace. "Matt..." She murmured, saying his name since the first time she'd learned it. "I know this is crazy."

Debbie took a deep breath and moved one hand to rest on his inner thigh, gripping tightly against the strong muscle; "But... before I get some rest, you think we could maybe be close a little longer?" She licked her lips and moved the hand slightly higher, fitting it tight against the joint of his thigh and his crotch.

"I really want to be close to someone right now."
 
Matt felt that feeling inside him that he hadn't felt since the last time he had sex with a girl. His cock already stirring to life inside his pants. "Yeah that is crazy considering we just meant and everything else, but how can I say no to a beautiful girl like yourself." He closed his eyes and then opened them back up to make sure he hadn't just fallen asleep and was dreaming this.
 
She laughed again, relaxing fully against him. "Who cares if we just met anymore?" Deb could feel her pulse jumping slightly at the thought. It felt reckless, maybe even more than the dumbass practically taunting the walkers looking for a hose, but damn if it didn't sound like a good idea. "If that makes me crazy or a slut or whatever, I'm pretty sure I'm past caring at this point."

She squeezed again, rubbing her thumb over his zipper. "Last summer, I lost my virginity to my boyfriend... and I don't want that to be the last time before I'm zombie food."
 
Matt placed his hand on the side of Deb's face gazing into her pretty eyes again. "This doesn't make you a slut. You just want to be close to another person after all the shit that has happened." He sighed softly as she began rubbing his cock through his pants and his cock twitched after hearing she only had sex once before. He started running his hands up and down her sides occasionally grazing her breasts with his fingers.
 
Another small smile tugged at her lips as she felt the slight push against her thumb - she'd spent a couple years teasing boys before finally letting her boyfriend talk his way into her panties and she knew that feeling all too well. "We don't have to if you don't want to." She said quietly, continuing the gentle rub. "I mean, for all you know I'm some psycho you found hanging out on church roof picking off walkers with a shotgun. She laughed again, the sound hollow and without humor.

After a short pause, she licked her lips and looked down. "I know I'd probably sleep better after a bit of relaxation."
 
"Your not a psycho.. you were just doing what you had to do to survive." After he finished talking Matt leaned in slowly, pressing his lips against hers. He needed this just as much as she did. His tongue slowly pressing between her lips and slipping into her mouth. His tongue rubbing against hers as his hands kept rubbing her sides firmly. His cock now fully hard in his pants.
 
The kiss was unexpected, really, and Debbie gasped as his tongue parted her lips. Finding herself returning the gentle intensity, she pushed even closer against him, the thought of tenderness drifting away in favor a certain expediency much more suited to their situation.

Pushing harder against the tented fabric, she let her palm work against his obvious hardness - stroking him until she just needed more. Debbie pulled away from the kiss and stripped off her tank top without further thought. "Don't go easy." She grinned, her fingers once more finding his cock - tugging open the fly to get at the precious contents underneath.
 
"You so fucking sexy" Matt said softly as he helped her with his pants. Once they were unzipped he raised his ass up to start pulling them down. His boxers were showing the outline of his cock through the thin fabric. He wasn't able to hold back anymore, his hands going right to her exposed perky breasts. Missing the feel of a nice pair of tits in his hands he smiled as he began caressing them softly. Running his thumbs over her small pink nipples as he kept massaging her.
 
Debbie laughed under her breath at the sentiment, her boyfriend had said the same thing when he got in her panties. "You're not so bad yourself." She smiled, sliding down his pants before once more finding the hard bulge he was sporting; "You feel like you're bigger than Jake..." She lowered her eyes even as he pawed at her tits, gooseflesh raising up on her arms with the unfamiliar and arousing touch. Fuck it felt like a long time since she'd popped her cherry back in Atlanta.

Nibbling her lower lip, she hooked one hand on the waistband of his sweaty shorts and yanked them down. Three months ago she'd have balked at fucking some stranger on the roof of a carryout... let alone one that smelled like dead things and B-O, but things had changed in ways she could have never anticipated since then. Working up the courage to go a little further, she wrapped her thin fingers around the hard length - stroking it slowly. "Take that back, you're way bigger than Jake."
 
Matt sat there watching excitedly as she pulled down his boxers letting his large cock free. It pointed straight up and was rock solid. He grinned at the comment of him being bigger than Jake. "You like how big I am?" He asked as he leaned forward and reached his arms out to touch her perky breasts again.
 
She smirked and squeezed her palm tighter around the hard length as she continued the teasing strokes. "It's a dick..." She couldn't help but laugh, pushing in closer to his touch; "I don't know if I like it or not yet."

It wasn't entirely true, if the throbbing under her cutoffs was any indication. She's watched enough porn before things went to shit to know that bigger didn't always mean better... but chances were a nice hard dick was gonna make her feel good. Maybe good enough to get some deep sleep.
 
Since not having sex in a long time he was extremely turned on and in one quick movement grabbed Deb's hips and laid her on her back on the towel. Leaning down he started kissing her neck as he caressed her breasts. Then letting one hand down he started rubbing her pussy from the outside of her pants.
 
Letting out a shocked help at being pushed down against the towel, Debbie tried her best to adjust to the unexpected hard dig at the crotch of her cutoff shorts - pushing closer against the new touch.

"Oh god... Matt..." she moaned softly, grabbing at his head with both hands as his mouth closed in on her hard little nipples. "Please... god... please..."
 
As Debbie placed both her hands on Matt's head it turned him on even more. He began running his tongues in circles around her hard nipples as he worked his hand to the waistband of her pants and sliding his hand along her soft smooth skin slipped his big hand into her panties and started rubbing her soft pussy. Now lightly sucking on her nipples as he kept rubbing her pussy,
 
Letting out a low gasp at the sensation of his tongue against her sensitive nipples, it slipped into a throaty moan with the sudden push of his palm under her shorts and past the cotton of panties to her womanhood. "Oh God, yes... yes..." She murmured softly, her fingers curling in his hair as she tugged even harder at his head.

Uncontrolled, unused to feeling hands on her body - touching her, teasing at her folds - she pushed her hips hard against him, forcing his hand harder against her wet slit. "More..."
 
Matt then pressed his index finger against her tight hole and slowly slipped it into her tight warmth. Sucking attentively on her pink nipple letting his other hand run up her side to her neck and running his thumb along her bottom lip. He just saved this girl earlier today and now they were about to have sex, maybe it was the fact that they may be the only ones left or the rush after a rescue like that but whatever it was it seemed they were both happy it was happening.
 
With another soft gasp, Debbie licked at his thumb - trying to be as quiet as she could as he teased at her nipple pushed her open. She'd done it before... once, but it seemed like an age ago when she let Jake hold her down on the beach and take her virginity. Everything was different now, they could die any minute... she might not get another chance to feel a man inside her and damn it she wanted it almost as bad as chocolate or a shower.

"Fuck me." She whispered, tugging hard at his short hair; "Please, Matt... I need it... now."

She couldn't believe what she was saying, but maybe she'd needed it all along. Maybe when he'd put that ladder back up for her she knew then she'd be jumping him the first chance she got... sure seemed a better deal than the few older men at the church had been. And really, she did sort of owe him something.
 
He pulled away, but only to grab the waist of her pants and panties and pull them down revealing her pussy to him. His cock twitching at the sight. Getting in between her legs he grabbed his cock and pressed the tip against her tight hole and began to inch his way in. Right away her tight pussy made him groan out as it gripped him tightly. Slowly he kept working his long thick member into her as he made eye contact with her. Gazing into the amazing eyes she had.
 
In another life she would have taken her time, they might have teased each other and worked each other up to a fever pitch before getting down to business - but in that moment all she could think about was having him inside her. "Yess..." she hissed, rocking her hips as he slowly stretched her open, "so good..."

She caught his eyes, her lips turning into a soft smile before she groaned; "Harder... Fuck me."
 
That little smile she flashed him was the first smile he saw in a long time and it got him wondering would the two of them stay together forever. If they did it would occasionally take their minds off of the current hell they were trying to survive.

Pulling his thumb away from her lips he press his against her grin and started making out with her as he began moving his hips faster. Fucking her tight pussy at the perfect rate. Feeling so amazing to be deep inside her tight warm womanhood. "You feel so good"
 
Forever is easy to imagine when it could all be over in a heartbeat, but all Debbie could think about was getting lost in the sensation. Her world narrowed down to the hitch of his partner's breathing, the way his hands pushed down against her, his sloppy kisses getting even more untamed with each hard thrust, the gentle yet persistent pace of his cock inside her - moving quicker with throb of her body as she felt herself already beginning to quite and shiver.

It hadn't been so fast with Jake, he'd kissed her and eaten her out and they'd spent hours fooling around before she even went down on him - but out here there wasn't even the luxury of knowing they wouldn't be caught in the act (and damn it would annoy her if they were, but how easily it would give away to the relief of not being alone in the world) the concept of taking their time was pretty much foreign. No, she wanted it quick... hard. Just enough to remind her flesh that she was still alive and could get off and make this guy moan as he did it.

Clamping down even harder, the girl murmured; "Mmm, yeah? Gonna make me cum, Matt?"
 
"Yes I am" Matt said before a soft groan as he kept working his hips. Driving his hard member into her over and over. Starting to sweat lightly as they fucked out in the warm summer night. This encounter reminding both of them that there isn't just all bad out there. Placing both of his big hands on her breasts to caress them as he fucked her tight pussy.
 
Back
Top