My Journal of sexuality over my Lifetime to date

mnhot2001

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Posts
572
I am on this site, not to jump up and down and make it all about me. I find people and their psychology fascinating. This "erotic" aspect of humanity is especially interesting, not just for the sex for this can drive me, being a male, and admittedly at times a typical male) but mostly how erotica can be past, present and future all at once.

Anyway, my plan is to journal a bit of my lifetime of experience and thoughts and to perhaps gain insight into myself from others (I guess there's some selfish motivation there after all) but I also hope others might grow from what is shared too and that we may "help each other." I have no other agenda other than to get these things written out. I am a 42 year old male in the Midwestern US. I am a well educated white collar professional that was a real student athlete once upon a time. I still look physically impressive in ways but I want to be known for my mind and my persona, not my body or any physical trait. Even my moniker here is a bit self serving and borders on insecure and confident. I am separated now and in pain because of it, even though I know how much I caused the actual separation. I am relational and sexual but feel so disconnected. Anyway, that's a state of the union now. I am not sure if I will start in the present and work backward or vice versa, or I may just share points and stories in time if they come to me.

I hope some will read and listen and share.

Finally, if this is NOT the best place for this thread, I am indeed open to being redirected.
Thanks!
 
Finally, if this is NOT the best place for this thread, I am indeed open to being redirected.
Thanks!

On a story site, it would make much more sense to make it a story or series of stories and post it.

rj
 
In particular, the Story Feedback forum specifies that the discussions are to be on stories posted to Literotica.

You might try the Author's Hangout, but I doubt this Web site is a good place for personal blogging--especially by someone who doesn't have a story fan base here yet. I'd think you'd get a lot of razzing wherever you posted it on the Literotica forum. As rjordan posts, though, chances are good you'll establish a following if you post your entries as parts of a story series to the story file.
 
I presume by now you've discovered that the General Board was not a good place to post it. ;)
 
Back
Top