Thrown to the wolves

someoneyouknow

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 5, 2006
Posts
28,274
Cohen has frequently told associates in recent months he is frustrated that the president hasn’t offered to pay his legal fees, which he has said are “bankrupting” him, according to one of the people. He has said he feels that Trump owes him after his years of loyalty to the former real-estate developer, whom he served for nearly a decade at the Trump Organization.

Trump told reporters on Friday that Cohen was no longer his lawyer. “I always liked Michael Cohen,” he said. “I haven’t spoken to Michael in a long time.”

And thus, the con artist shows how much he values loyalty. Dutifully serve him for many years, do his bidding, pay off the women he cheated with, and when you get in trouble. . . Michael who?

As a side note, Cohen is "willing to give" investigators information on the President if that's what they are looking for.

"He knows a lot of things about the President and he's not averse to talking in the right situation," one of Cohen's New York friends who is in touch with him told CNN. "If they want information on Trump, he's willing to give it."

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/michael-cohen-said-to-be-frustrated-that-trump-wont-pay-his-mounting-legal-fees-2018-06-19

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/19/politics/michael-cohen-criminal-lawyer-guy-petrillo/index.html
 
Last edited:
He has lots of other legal fees to pay. Maybe he should be cashing his paychecks.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/tru...-costs-white-house-staffers/story?id=50634371
President Trump has promised to help cover the mounting legal costs for White House staff members caught up in the investigations of Russia's alleged interference in the 2016 presidential election, a White House official told ABC News.

The official's account confirmed a report today by Axios that Trump has promised to help White House staff members pay legal costs connected with the probe of Russia's alleged election meddling and of any possible collusion between Moscow and the Trump campaign.
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/20/trump-legal-fees-237386
The analysis of court and campaign filings found that Trump’s campaign committee is still spending heavily to defend against ongoing civil lawsuits alleging assault, incitement, threats and other illegal behavior by the president, his supporters and staff. But in at least four ongoing cases, Trump’s campaign had yet to make a publicly disclosed payment to the law firms representing it, paid months late or paid in tiny amounts that don’t appear commensurate with the amount of work performed by the firms.

In all, FEC filings show that Trump’s campaign has paid out nearly $4 million in “legal consulting” and “legal fees,” including $556,000 since Election Day.
 
Pfft Donald Trump pay for anything...maybe, just maybe, when hell freezes over.
 
I was surprised to hear (on the Rachel Maddow show) that the Trump family paid for the review of all that stuff that was seized from Cohen's office and hotel room. Those lawyers apparently did a bye-bye when the Trumps said they were done with that as of last Friday.
 
Back
Top