I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Evening gorgeous- Hope you're well. just looked in for a catch-up before bed, and I love the new pics- you look so fuckable...:devil:

Of course, now I've been looking at your pics, I'm never going to get to sleep with the erection you've just given me, am I?:devil:

Evening gorgeous- Hope you're well. just looked in for a catch-up before bed, and I love the new pics- you look so fuckable...:devil:

Of course, now I've been looking at your pics, I'm never going to get to sleep with the erection you've just given me, am I?:devil:

Evening!! He he :D

You'll just have to have a play. ;)

Here's my dilemna. You add more pages in a day than I have the time to read. So I can never catch up. I've decided to read backwards because I guess it's more important to see where you are than where you've been. Love your pics and your sense of humour (see I can spell in British even though I'm a Yank)

And, yes, I am certain you would.

xo

Ha ha :D

Don't worry, I'll make sure you finish. :p

Here's my dilemna. You add more pages in a day than I have the time to read. So I can never catch up. I've decided to read backwards because I guess it's more important to see where you are than where you've been. Love your pics and your sense of humour (see I can spell in British even though I'm a Yank)

And, yes, I am certain you would.

xo

Do I really talk that much? :D

You deserve a gold star for spelling humour correctly! ;)

:devil:

Thank you!! :kiss:

I am. :devil:

If only! I don't get time to do the stuff I have to do. lol

He he :D xx

Good Hump Day to you sweet one!

Great!! :devil: I'll take you on all 4's today!

You need an assistant to take some of the load [work] off of you. I volunteer if after the workload is caught up I get to load you with creamy cum! ;)
That's me! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back