The Dutch Lit Café

M's girl said:
Saté? Indonesian dish. Grilled marinated meat (chicken breast or pork) with a peanutbutter sauce.
Indonesian cuisine is big in the NL, right?

M's girl said:
Recipe please :D I frequently make an Italian potato dish in the oven. Quite simple but very tasty. Using fresh rosemary and a good olive oil.
oh it's very simple: you boil the octopuss (some add a little bit of vinegar) and the chopped potatoes separately ... when they are ready you chop the octopuss, mix it with the potatoes in a bowl, a couple of slices of fresh garlic (which you'll later remove) and season it with extra vergine olive oil and minced chive and parsley

M's girl said:
Yes, I guess so. Of course that's because the Dutch were in Indonesia for the longest time, so even when we did not have this food from all over the world like we do now, we had Indonesian food. I think it was even more popular here before we started to look at, for instance, the Italian 'kitchen' ...
Is Bali still the best restaurant in A'dam?

M's girl said:
Ha! The Italian Board is being spammed again. I reported it again, but wonder if anyone cares at all. :rolleyes:
nobody seems to care also because it seems I (who have reported the spams too) am the only Italian on Lit :rolleyes: ... actually I know it is otherwise

M's girl said:
That's nice ... I've been mistaken for a websweep :rolleyes: :D

It goes even worse with the Italian one as you may have noted

Last edited by a moderator:
I certainly don't :)

Now I know it was meant for my good, I can't really feel 'used' anymore, hence I don't feel good either :rolleyes: ... makes sense? :p

M's girl said:
That's a nasty remark :D It is a lot more in the mind than most men would concede, but ... how come we're talking about sex all of a sudden? :confused: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back