Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
epwktzag.jpg

I like this one. She looks like she's having fun, which is rare. Normally people just looked spaced out.

Someone needs to give this poor sweetie a hug. She looks like she was just finished crying! :(

That's what I was thinking. :(

I don't have male anatomy, so I'm curious as to what the appeal of this is. I've read up on meatotomy, and bisection, and that makes sense to me to a degree, but I'm clueless about this one.

Bisection makes sense?

:eek:

Bisection makes sense?

:eek:

*laugh* -So fresh!

Sometimes a bisection or meatotomy is performed in order to allow the male anatomy to take larger sounds - if he's into sounding. I'm sure there are other reasons, but they escape me at the moment.

You know, forgive me for being ignorant about the exact placement of certain parts of male internal anatomy, but can that guy with his balls split in half still have kids, I wonder?

I thought the connections were, you know, right where he split them. :confused::eek:

Either way, it looks really freaking cool.

*laugh* -So fresh!

Sometimes a bisection or meatotomy is performed in order to allow the male anatomy to take larger sounds - if he's into sounding. I'm sure there are other reasons, but they escape me at the moment.

It escapes me all the time, I'm happy to say.

--

You know, forgive me for being ignorant about the exact placement of certain parts of male internal anatomy, but can that guy with his balls split in half still have kids, I wonder?

I thought the connections were, you know, right where he split them. :confused::eek:

Either way, it looks really freaking cool.

Nope. Lots of tubing down there. There's no crossover pipe that gets split. You just sort of reroute the traffic, I would guess.

I can say for a fact that there is lots of tubing down there as I've seen my own tubing get pulled out via incision during my (hellish) vasectomy. The doc pulled it out quite a ways prior to snipping and cauterising it.

--

She's so happy, she is levitating.

(I like the pic. Happy is good. Just had to make that comment.)

I love her foot tattoo. Epic cuteness.

I hope she stays flat chested and doesn't go the breast implants route. Her little boobs match her body and are super cute.

If I could levitate I'd be bloody happy too :)

Glad the pic was suitable, I thought it was in the spirit of the thread. We just need some hot pierced chicks, someone with chain through his dome, and a quirky historical thing, in quick succession ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back