Hello from London!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are Maria, come back - I am still trying to find the OP (who is lovely btw) a playmate...

He has a lovely voice... Are you interested? If so I shall come up with some interview questions... there may be a panel :D:kiss:

I'm in the queue of when the Playmates are dished out aren't I!
I'm on the panel aren't i?
There's a swim wear section isn't there?

FUCK. 10 bloody pages thus c*nt gets. Pissing Norma.

10 pages... 1 unicorn and some shit vol-en-vonts.
I don't even like vol-en-vonts

Beneath that crusty shell is an even crustier interior. But enough about my home made Vol-en-vonts .... What about you!

(Shouting under his voice in a comedy stylie) SLAG

must be nice to have the time to make that from scratch. Be sure to make the cream to fill it with at home, too.

I'm in the queue of when the Playmates are dished out aren't I!
I'm on the panel aren't i?
There's a swim wear section isn't there?

FUCK. 10 bloody pages thus c*nt gets. Pissing Norma.

10 pages... 1 unicorn and some shit vol-en-vonts.
I don't even like vol-en-vonts

I should have kept reading. No one wants shit vol en vont. That goes in a thread titled, "Hello from Berlin!"

I should have kept reading. No one wants shit vol en vont. That goes in a thread titled, "Hello from Berlin!"

Hello from Berlin, and these are our scores!

But at least we have good beer, good sausages, and buxom serving wenches !

AND we don't have Brexit !

Politics alert

Hello from Berlin, and these are our scores!

But at least we have good beer, good sausages, and buxom serving wenches !

AND we don't have Brexit !

Politics alert

(yes, because Germany is without it's political problems, the Jew here ponders)
hhmmm....curious

Everyone has to bring one vinyl! I've put up my 2... Ladies, come and chat to the OP and slow dance the night away?

(house of pain - jump around anyone?)

My records aren't particularly dance worthy. Mostly drink in the dark, and try to ignore that Morrissey is a prick. Everything else is digital save a few 90s punk albums. All of which are likely warped

My records aren't particularly dance worthy. Mostly drink in the dark, and try to ignore that Morrissey is a prick. Everything else is digital save a few 90s punk albums. All of which are likely warped

My records are also not particularly dance worthy and frankly neither am I... and I am not sure I have slow danced in my life. I vote for a curry instead...

Yay! I was a little worried you were faking your own demise for the insurance money.. and then”Maria” showed up... :cattail:

Vader's Fist I believe (Geeks of the World unite)

Whiskey. The answer is always that.
Amen sister, and pass the ammunition

I laughed so hard I almost fell out of my chair...
(taking a small bow) And, I th-hank yous !

Yay! I was a little worried you were faking your own demise for the insurance money.. and then”Maria” showed up... :cattail:
Does this make him 'The Canoe Man' ?

She strangely vanished soon after
which brings me to my last point! If you young man are coughing to an ALT, then I promised you a hold can of Whoopie

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN I GIVE YOU ELLA FITZZGERLAD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ROhJ1bu1hY

name that film?

and I have enough funky vinyl for "You, Me, EVERYBODY"

but currently I've just put the whole Incredible Bongo Band - Bongo Rock, on

I have a ton of music, but none of it is funky or on vinal... wonder what this says about me?

That you're normal?
Just bring a favourite. You me might educate someone :)
Yes, the land of the iPhone... the new normal. You know I looked at the amount of songs I've purchased from itunes once and actually asked myself, did I really give apple that much money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back