The Vagina Game!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clint Taurus said:
lol, its a good game eh? your one made me giggle :D

My family has reunions in a cabin in the Poconos...small cabin, lots of people. This game is a tradition...hours and hours of people doing this...there's a small and determined band of complete insomniac smart asses who drink lots of caffeine to be able to stay awake and keep this game going at all hours of the night to choruses of "SHUT UP!" "GO TO SLEEP!" "OH MY GOD! SHUT UP!"

Recidiva said:
My family has reunions in a cabin in the Poconos...small cabin, lots of people. This game is a tradition...hours and hours of people doing this...there's a small and determined band of complete insomniac smart asses who drink lots of caffeine to be able to stay awake and keep this game going at all hours of the night to choruses of "SHUT UP!" "GO TO SLEEP!" "OH MY GOD! SHUT UP!"
Sounds like a fun time. *giggles* And totally OPPOSITE my family reunions. lol

Recidiva said:

Hope you dont invite your grandmother ;)

WyldBreeze said:
Sounds like a fun time. *giggles* And totally OPPOSITE my family reunions. lol

It is, for us, it's the "Durolf" game. It's the name of one of my sister's high school Professors and it started years ago. So in my head I hear "They Shoot Durolf's, Don't They"

Or I hear my cousin Nancy at four in the morning, completely punch drunk after everyone is asleep just saying "DUROLF!"

It's like "Jaws" or "Them" and it counts for just being insane and tired and you can't think of anything new.

Also "Son of Durolf" "The Return of the Durolf" and "Revenge of the Durolf"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back