Wife's Flirting Is Going Too Far

ArtOfTheCuck

Loves Spam
Joined
May 24, 2018
Posts
23
Am I just being jealous of this attention she gets from my colleagues and at times even complete strangers if we're out somewhere for drinks?

Here at least lets make this fun for somebody. See if you can guess which one of the guys in the photos is me.

DM me or whatntot. I'm a little drunk don't mind me.
 
Last edited:
I hope she knows you're posting her pics here, is all I can say. If not, that's a bit dodgy, isn't it?
 
I appreciate some of the PMs being sent to me regarding this post. There seems to be plenty of story ideas, a few I've even thought of before I decided to start really facing it by starting to talk about Lynn here. Of course, my view tends to be more reality based. LOL. There are some suggestions that don't seem realitsically possible. Closer to the heightened fantasy in the porn that feature Lynn lookalikes.

I'd like to be able to post the pics of her lookalikes next to a pic of hers that really shows the similarities in looks and clothes. Not hard core sex shots, just G rated, right? But this site's rules seem to be ok for some to do it, but not others. At least that's what I've seen. (probably will catch hell now for making a constructive criticism about the site)

Not sure what the deal is. If the pic of a porn star is all over the web, then what does it matter if it's posted in one of these Lit E threads, buried among all the others posts. Let's face it, it's not as if this would be anyone's first choice to look for porn star pics that aren't.

In the meantime, when PMing me, let me know which pic of Lynn you think she looks most "pornstar"-ish. The pic that gets the most acknowledgment could help me decide which others of Lynn to post.

I love scotch.
 
As the previous response asked you. Do you have her PERMISSION to post her pics. Not the porn star, your wife?

It's not cool here or anywhere else to be posting without that.:rolleyes:
 
Posting a pic of a pornstar helps her career. Posting a pic of a woman who is not in the porn industry can get her all over the internet and unhappy at the unwanted and unexpected publicity.
 
To answer the concerns of Yerkiddin and Gordo12: Lynn is my wife. I can show her picture to anyone, anywhere. That's one of the benefits of marriage. I'm not showing any photo of her that she herself hasn't shown others. Her permission is implicit through our marriage.

So to answer your question: yes.


And so according to Yerkidden it's OK to post pics of porn stars because it helps their career? So, I can post (non nude) pics of the porn stars she gets compared to? I sense a back peddle about to come on. I see some rules are not enforced equally.

I've seen a lot of forum threads using celebrity and porn star photos, but I don't see you guys asking them if they have permission.
 
Last edited:
Lynn is my wife. I can show her picture to anyone, anywhere. That's one of the benefits of marriage.

Her permission is implicit through our marriage.

Disagree.

And that's not really what this board is for. This is for writers to discuss ideas for their stories. Maybe the Personals or Am Pics boards would be better.
 
What are you disagreeing about specifically?

Could've fooled me this is for writers to discuss their stories. From the three of you, it sounds more like the hired help raining on the parade of someone who is trying to give backstory and detail to who the subject could be for potential plot lines and stories.

Not everyone develops story ideas the same way. Others who have PM'd me who are interested in the story aspects I've mentioned are doing just that - discussing story possibilities. Not a single one has the odd obsession of fixating on my wife's pictures. And now that the permission issue isn't an issue, instead of engaging in the thread's potential for stories for Lynn to "star" in, you guys are just complaining.

And making me waste time and creativity having to explain your flawed complaints.

I'm here to discuss and develop story ideas either here or PM. All are welcome to share their creative input. If the way I take the time to discuss "backstory" about Lynn and I, to share non-nude pics that exemplify aspects of Lynn's look, personality, and wardrobe and how it effects nearly every party or whathaveyou and how lately certain brash colleagues have been talking more and more about the porn stars Lynn looks like/dresses like and anything else I deem important - if you have an issue with it - then don't follow this thread. Simple as that.

But if you are all feel offended by being told the truth, grow the fuck up. Lots of "mods" abuse their power on this site and toss people from chat rooms for wanting to chat about the room topics. You gonna start booting people from the forum because they have a different approach to developing stories?

Bottom line, join in the creativity. That's why we're here. At least I am. And the people PMing me have all expressed the dissatisfaction of having power mad "Mods" bullying forums so they prefer to PM.

Now if you excuse me, I've some PMs to reply to about possible stories involving Lynn and one of the dresses she's wearing in one of the pics I shared.

Thank you.

Oh and by the way - this forum thread that you're part of...?

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=939725

Has a lot of pics posted of women that aren't porn stars, but are women in clubs and bars. I don't see anyone crying about whether you guys on that thread have those women's permission to post their pics.

Can't enforce a rule that you boys don't follow yourselves. I'd like to hear the reason why its ok for you guys to post pics of women you don't know and if they were to discover their pics on your forum... lets see, how was it put by Yerkidding in this thread... oh yeah:

"Posting a pic of a woman who is not in the porn industry can get her all over the internet and unhappy at the unwanted and unexpected publicity."

If this were chess, this would be what we call Checkmate.
 
Last edited:
So, what is your idea? Do you have a setup? An ending? Anything but pictures?
 
If you look at my other threads, you'll see there is an idea about taking Lynn to Vegas when its the same weekend as the AVNs.

That's one premise that could be a great story with possibilities of actually happening. Especially if she is mistaken for one of the MILF porn stars she's unaware she gets compared to.

So, jaFO? You and your comment "Nothing. Just soliciting PMs for personal chatter" just got proven wrong. Instead of talking shit and bringing negativity to my thread, why don't you go be a ray of sunshine somewhere else? Your baseless criticism doesn't bring anything to the thread.

Think twice before coming at me with bullshit accusations. That goes for anyone else.

And I noticed how no one responded to how I pointed out the other thread using photos of women that clearly are not being used with permission. I even included the link. Why aren't the "pic police" over on that thread enforcing the same rules?
I'd love to hear how any of you spin that reply.
 
blah blah blah
I'll ask again: What is your idea? Do you have a setup? An ending? Plot points? What do you expect?

Please note that this forum is called STORY IDEAS. We post notions here and readers/authors maybe offer suggestions, extrapolations, exaggerations. What do you have for us to chew up and spit out?
 
And I noticed how no one responded to how I pointed out the other thread using photos of women that clearly are not being used with permission.
I'd love to hear how any of you spin that reply.

Most of us here have a limited appetite for stupidity. Especially from newbies.

Marriage does NOT imply permission to post photos. Maybe she won't have a shit over Facebook, but this is a sex site. Completely different environment.

If it's not REALLY a problem, then why haven't you asked?

Do you love her or are your out of control hormones making you treat her like a piece of meat for other slathering pervs. You don't need to answer that, I already know the answer.

I'm done with this idiot. :rolleyes:

Oh and by the way, most of those pics you see posted DON'T include face shots like yours does.
 
Last edited:
Wife Flirting Going To Far

"Marriage does NOT imply permission to post photos."

Says who? You? And that's supposed to make it a law? Because you're "Really Experienced"? You don't decide what my marriage dies or does not imply. I don't recall you being the one who oversaw the union of Lynn and I. Are you even married? If not, you've got no jurisdiction here, partner.

And how are you allowed to call me an "idiot" when I've done nothing to personally insult you? I'll be filing a complaint about your trolling. If you don't like what I'm trying to build toward here, then why are you even on this thread hassling me, bullying me, spreading nothing but negativity? Why is this being allowed?

"Do you love her or are your out of control hormones making you treat her like a piece of meat for other slathering pervs. You don't need to answer that, I already know the answer."

Why would you ask me a question you pretend to know the answer to and again act like because it's coming out of your mouth, it's the truth? Anyone who's taken basic Psych 101 will recognize this as projecting. You're projecting what you want to see happen to my wife, but feel self loathing over it so in a defense to avoid looking inward as to why you feel that way, you focus on me. It's beyond basic.

Oh and by the way - you're wrong
"Oh and by the way, most of those pics you see posted DON'T include face shots like yours does."
Obviously you didn't see or just flat out ignored the link I posted

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=939725

This thread DOES have pics that include face shots. Know what it doesn't have? It doesn't have you or any other of the self appointed Pic Police trolling the thread asking if anyone has permission to post the pics.

Go on. Take a look at it. I bet you won't. Probably say something like: "I don't have to prove myself to you." Here's a FACT: you can't reply to it because it proves your "Oh by the way..:" statement to be WRONG.

How does it feel to have your whole argument dismantled so easily and efficiently done by this "idiot." What does that make you?

You don't need to answer that, I already know the answer.

BOOM. There's the knock out. With your own line.

Now you're done.
 
Wife's Flirting GoingToo Far

Hypoxia, I answered your questions in a previous post. I'm not here to waste time repeating myself when "Really Experienced" users don't bother to read my posts. The ideas and setup(s) can be found within.

I'm getting plenty of PMs from people who know what the idea is and setup. So if you're "Really Experienced" you shouldn't feel entitled to be spoon fed everything in little baby bites so you can "chew up and spit out."

Yes, I know this forum is called STORY IDEAS. But maybe it should be changed to SELF APPOINTED ARBITRARY RULE POLICE.

Not every story can be developed your way. I'm building a backstory, a foundation as to which a reader can understand who is who, what is why, and why things have led to this potential real life situation can evolve into a story that is grounded in the reality of the backstory.

And now, because I develop stories differently from your generic questions and doesn't fit inside your basic box, I'm going to receive scorn and harassment instead of either you having the ability and talent to think outside your box or simply realize my process doesn't work for you - but does for others I'm getting PMs from - and just move on to someone else's thread that your by the book process it suited for instead of harassing me and by doing so, encouraging others to join in.

My ideas aren't cheap cliche fast food for you to"chew up and spit out." Why on earth do you think I would want that? As if some sort of privilege? My ideas - through the use of my backstory set up style - are more of a full three course meal to be savored and taken in, digested, to fill up the mind. If "chew up and spit out" is your style, you're in the wrong story idea restaurant. There's no rule that says everyone has to conform to Hypoxia's basic box. Or if there is, show it to me.

You can see from my posts and even my profile what is going on in my life recently that leads to potential story ideas. And if I had the answers you're asking:

"Do you have a setup? An ending? Plot points? What do you expect?"

Then I wouldn't be on here sharing the premise, would I?

I'm sure you're going to be offended now that I've inarguably proven stories have different ways to be developed than turned into answers to the basic bulletpoint approach that seem culled from a high school Creative Wring textbook and evict me.

If you have some sort of authority and power to bounce people from the forum thread, I suggest you take a look at Gordo12. He's bullying, contributing nothing but negativity formed by his baseless assumption, and is personally insulting me with his name calling when I've done nothing to provoke him or play into his game and insult him back.

Or is Gordo12 part of the gang, part of the clique that trolls hypocritically and arbitrarily enforces rules as they see fit.

Also one more thing: who's to say I want you to "chew up and spit out my ideas? I've read a lot of your story posts and I don't think you're writing style suits this project. Did you ever consider first introducing yourself, your interest in possibly developing a story out of buy real life situation without resorting to judgement?

There are plenty of story idea threads that have theby-the numbers predictable approach
 
Let me explain this in simple words for you.

You're a cuck. Nobody gives a shit what you think or say. :rolleyes:
 
That's funny Gordo

But seeing as on how Lynn hasn't been fucked by anyone but me since our marriage - nothing in my posts suggests she has... yet - then I can't be a cuck. But I bet you have a lax definition that changes.

Now how about following the site's forum rules, Gord? If you have nothing creative to add, stop trolling.

Thanks.
 
I get the impression you don't even have a wife and never did. Unless that's what you call your Mom.
 
Hmm let's see.

Art of the CUCK.

Seems to say it all. That's your description, not mine.

So like I said. Nobody give a shit about cucks or what they think.

Cucks are a genetic dead end in the great road of life. (Pithy don't you think?)

That's why your wife is flirting so much. She wants a real man's sperm, not your weak useless stuff.
 
Gordo, if you don't care, you sure have a funny way of sticking around and trolling me and repeating yourself.

I get why you're still lingering and pretending not to care or want to know more about Lynn. You'll say you're not, but still you stay.

And for some reason no mods are telling you to end the negative comments or find a new thread.

Your continued trolling without reprimand is comical.
 
And for some reason no mods are telling you to end the negative comments or find a new thread.

YOU are the one in the wrong and you've been told how and why. This is a 'Personals' thread, not a 'Story Idea'. It does not belong in this section.
 
And for some reason no mods are telling you to end the negative comments or find a new thread.

News Flash: I keep telling you. Nobody gives a shit about cucks and what they think. :eek:

But hey, have your wife and mom drop me a PM. I'll fill their bellies with something they can raise with pride.

You won't have to worry about her flirting anymore.
 
You obviously do care because you keep replying too this thread and keep asking about my wife.... so keep on caring by sharing your replies.

If you don't care, don't reply.

But you need to get the last word. See how that works out for you. Go on. Reply. You know you want to because you care. Loser.


Oh and to jaFO? who says this:
"YOU are the one in the wrong and you've been told how and why. This is a 'Personals' thread, not a 'Story Idea'. It does not belong in this section"

I'm looking at the thread and it says I'm in story ideas. So quit crying you little baby.
__________________
 
Last edited:
Back
Top