Not open for further replies.
Hope you like this pic as much as I do. :kiss:

attachment.php

Awesome pic! Makes me want to crawl between your legs and...........mmmmmm

:kiss:

Oh yes, this is sounding very good!

Aww :kiss:

You are very good with words, getting me nice and wet.......:devil:

It'd feel in better as we cuddle in the afterglow you radiant & too exhausted to move! ;) :kiss:

I do write for a living :cool: btw I caught a typo should read tweak not twek :eek:
But keeping you nice and wet is an honour and pure pleasure for me! :devil:

:kiss:'s

Hope you like this pic as much as I do. :kiss:

attachment.php

No worries about me liking that shot of you flashing those sexy little knickers..and that wet purring :catroar: just waiting to be loved and eventually taken!:kiss: :p's

*pokes around between your legs*

Am I hitting the right spot? I don't know what I'm doing so please show me!

:devil:

It'd feel in better as we cuddle in the afterglow you radiant & too exhausted to move! ;) :kiss:

I do write for a living :cool: btw I caught a typo should read tweak not twek :eek:
But keeping you nice and wet is an honour and pure pleasure for me! :devil:

:kiss:'s

We can do that. ;)

Oh yes! :kiss:

Well, the pages go so quickly. :rolleyes: :D :p

Yah, it's because everyone loooooooooves you. :heart: :heart: :heart: I'm kinda surprised you haven't watched it a dozen times yet with what seeming interest you showed. :devil: If you like, we can just skip all that and I'll show you how it's done. Mwahha

Yah, it's because everyone loooooooooves you. :heart: :heart: :heart: I'm kinda surprised you haven't watched it a dozen times yet with what seeming interest you showed. :devil: If you like, we can just skip all that and I'll show you how it's done. Mwahha

Aww :kiss:

I haven't been alone to watch it!!

Oh yes!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back