Giving This Another Shot - Please read, please consider....

Jonaol

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 15, 2001
Posts
157
So I put this kind of post each year - just to see who is out there, if there is a connection. If you are the right person, I am sincere and hope you might consider. If you are not the right person, I hope I did not upset you....

so here I go....

I doubt there are few who can completely understand this and many who see the contradiction, but I love my wife, my kids and my life. I do not want to loose any of that, yet I am here.

I lack real intimacy in my life. To be more direct, I am not talking about just sex. I am talking about the desire to challenge and be challenged, to share, to get that feeling of excitement when you deeply kiss someone, to touch and be touched.

Bottomline, I have compromised this part of my life because everything else is really wonderful, I am very lucky, and I do not want to throw that away.

So I wait for the right person...

I am looking for a woman who really gets and connects to what I just stated, the contradictions and all.

Please be no more than a couple of hours away from NYC.

I do not want to change anything about my current life, rather simply create a value add, an escape from time to time with one person...

For the lack of a better description, I want a partner in crime. Someone who wants and perhaps yearn for an escape from time to time.

I want to have a deep connection - someone who I can communicate with, someone literate, who understands the power of words in connecting with someone.

I work a great deal. I am attractive. I am professionally successful.

If you are...

Direct

Drama-free

Uninhibitted

Passionate

Sarcastic

Confident

Curious

Easy going

A Good Kisser

Someone who wants to be safely reckless...

Someone who knows and likes her body...

Someone who is attractive...

Someone who wants to push herself to find and communicate her needs...

Someone who likes the occasional scotch or good glass of wine, or bottle...

Someone who is flexible - both physically and emotionally...

Someone who can easily provide a strong opinion about a book and film....but also deeply yearns for a great physical, uninhibited relationship...

Finally, yes finally...

Two important notes - if you have read so far, this may upset you....but I hope you can understand.

1.) Please also be married. I would only want to be with someone who has as much to risk as I do. If you are separated, divorced, plan to one day be divorced, or single...I am really sorry, but not interested.

2.) This is going to come out bad, but please be attractive. I know this is going to make me sound very superficial, but I am again being honest and also direct. Let me be clear about this, physical connection is important to me and if you are not confident with your body or how you look, I do not think it would be a right fit.

If you are that person, I hope you will consider investing the time to get to know each other.

Thanks. Your turn ;)
 
Back
Top