38 F - ISO Dom(me) Type - NaNoWriMo

WoolfiePlath

Virgin
I am in search of a very particular thing.

I have been enmeshed in this addiction for 2 decades. That experience has provided the insight that guides me now.

In addition to serving as a discreet cuckcake and/or unicorn for the right folx, I have a deep desire I need to sate. Since NaNoWriMo is around the corner, I’d posit this is the preferred time to indulge that desire.

I am seeking a Dom(me) of sorts. A Master, a Guide, a Mentor. Who among us at the bottom isn’t? That said, I am seeking someone specific: someone who writes, reads, enjoys editing, and coaxing out the stories I am too ashamed to tell or write, but need to be on paper. I’ve been waiting a long time, and I am finally ready.

I am an experienced sub (service, masochist, brat, middle, bottom, slave), both online and in person. It is very much part of my daily life. My “Roman Empire”. I am an educated, white collar professional and I am close with the local kink scene. I have historically written for Literotica, but I am seeking someone to flesh out more than sex scenes with me.

We do not ever have to meet in person. We do not ever have to exchange photos. Let’s discuss.

Back