Casual Dominance, looking for long term connection.

I'm 38, from Florida. I'm someone who identifies as a Pleasure Dom. I enjoy giving a partner the release they crave. Whether that be through physical release, or a more mental catharsis. I'm not someone who is focused on Dom/sub as a 24/7 thing. However, I do feel subtle underlying aspects that exist at all times is key. But before any of that can come to fruition, I need a strong connection with someone. It isn't just about sex, but about intimacy, and vulnerability. Passion for one another. Which can make dating difficult, as I don't like playing the game of putting on a mask, and trying to make people like you, etc.

My ideal person is someone who seeks a connection first before anything else. But connections can be tricky, as I find for me it requires an interest in both someones mind, and body. I'm not saying I need perfection, but I am active, and prefer people who are similar in some way.

I am also a bit of a geek. Not super into it as much now that I'm older, but I find having similar interests go a long way. Generally a fan of Video games, Anime, D&D, Sci-fi and Fantasy Novels. So I'd enjoy someone who valued similar things.

Given that this is a sexual themed site, I will say that I have a wide variety of interests. But its a lot easier to say what I'm not willing to do, or compromise on. I've no interest in Children, Animals, Blood, Scat, Actual Incest, Rape, Other men, Group play. Pretty much everything else is at least up for discussion. A huge part of my pleasure is derived from helping others experience the things they crave, so if you have a particular kink, I'd enjoy hearing about it, and why its so appealing to you.

Back