Stability and Steady Communication for that Good Girl

Happy weekend Ladies and Good Girls.

I can't imagine what woman have to deal with in this space. Fending off those "Doms" who don't understand that submission is a gift. Those "Doms" who make no effort to build that connection by learning about you. Those “Doms”who care not for discovering what you crave, and the touches and words which make you shudder.

I’m sure they all say it, and I’ll say it too, but I am not those.

I’m presently searching, patiently for that intelligent partner who yearns to be dealt and brought to that sweet subspace through measured, honest, and consistent communication. I am hoping to connect with that specific person who knows what she is and wants but also yearns for a safe haven. Someone who believes that she can be a good girl.

So many connections here are fleeting, or advertise one thing but turn out to be something quite different. I am not that thing. I provide something stable, like bedrock, with the potential of growing into the consistent delivery of communication, stability, and need fulfillment, for the right one.

For me, and hopefully you, your understanding of place and purpose will develop from high communication, emotional guidance, and the creation of trust.

Beyond that, I want the deliciously vanilla. The day to day communication about your goals, our good days, our hard days, and the general exchange which occurs when two people find that closeness. I want you to do, offer, and give to me not because it is what you think I want, but because it is what you crave to do.

That isn't to say I won't tie you, take you to the edge, and keep you there until you can't decide whether to beg me to stop or beg me for more. I most certainly will. However, it will come through collaboration, your submission, which is only yours to give, and the knowledge that I will respect you exactly as much as you want me to.

A little about me. I am early forties professional from the US, eastern time zone. I am married. I enjoy reading, being outside, live music, and staying fit. I’m not new to Lit and was last here under a very similar user name 3 years ago. I've established virtual ownership on four different occasions, with the last running for nearly three years. I’ve been without a sub and partner for six months and I am ready to reestablish that connection. I do hope someone will take interest in what this collar offers.

This is an uncertain space for any person, and responding to my post doesn't bind you to anything. It’s my obligation to honestly communicate about me, what I can offer, and ensuring that you understand where things could go.

Submission is a gift. It truly is yours to offer, not mine to take, and any formal status and responsibility between us would only come after we sized one another up to establish a fit. That said, if you feel emotionally adrift, desire to be steadied, and believe yourself to be capable of more, please feel free to reach out. Good girls wanted.

-Will
Hii Sir

Bumps are not necessarily the sexiest of posts but I hope you can make an exception for this one as I try, try, try again.
This is my first time ever responding or posting on this site- but for some reason I’m drawn to this writing. I’m not sure anyone will even see this since I’m a reader only and not a writer per se- but I’ll leave this here anyway.

This is my first time ever responding or posting on this site- but for some reason I’m drawn to this writing. I’m not sure anyone will even see this since I’m a reader only and not a writer per se- but I’ll leave this here anyway.
You did fine.

Back