What's Up WIth Bob?

Unfortunately probably not. That requires a vote of the cabinet, all of whom are Trumpian losers.

How many of them would back Trump, if Silver Mike called for a revolt? I suspect that if Mike called for it, they 90% would say, Truck Fump! How much loyalty do you think these pricks would have if they think Mike is going against him?

I do doubt that Mike has the balls to do this. Our best hope is that Bob will indite the whole Rethuglican leadership for taking Russian money and sink Trump, Ryan, McConnell, and Pence all in one fell swoop!:D

How many of them would back Trump, if Silver Mike called for a revolt? I suspect that if Mike called for it, they 90% would say, Truck Fump! How much loyalty do you think these pricks would have if they think Mike is going against him?
Not loyalty, but fear, prevents a 25th invocation. Fear in each Cabinet member, uncertain of any other's loyalty. What if you join an insurrection and you lose? Pence doesn't get a 51% removal vote. The insurgents are OUT, the FBI probing them. Ouch.

First charges have been filed in Bob Mueller investigations — arrests expected Monday
Robert-Mueller-300x161.png

Be still my beating heart! Who will be 'perp walked down Pennsylvania Ave??

CNN reported Friday that special counsel Bob Mueller and a grand jury is filing charges against individuals and is seeking to obtain arrest warrants.

The individuals may not yet have been notified, and as such CNN was not able to release any names. However, arrests are expected Monday.

Given that Attorney General Jeff Sessions has recused himself, Rod Rosenstein will be the person who must approve the warrants. It’s unclear if the Justice Department was aware this week that arrests were expected. However, many commentators assumed the White House’s attacks on Hillary Clinton were a distraction from something forthcoming.

We'll have the whole weekend to speculate.:D

giphy.gif

Wow. The delusion on this board is particularly thick.

First, the charges could just as easily be filed against a Podesta (either one will work), who was just added to the list of individuals being investigated.

Two, this special counsel was begun under false pretenses (Comey Leaking & Fusion GPS Dossier), and it's already suspect. Anyone actually convicted, will likely be pardoned and rightfully so.

If you're hoping for a significant conviction, or something impeachable on Trump. Let me splash some cold water on your hopes. It ain't gonna happen. This special counsel isn't going to deliver votes for Democrats.

What's now more likely...Hillary will be indicted. Debbie will follow. And the Democrats will still lose in the next election, because they inspire precisely no one...outside a few blue state cesspools.

And doesn't the timing of this stink? The Steele dossier was the bulk of the reason for the special counsel, and it's coming apart. The script is flipping entirely to implicate democrats, and suddenly he announces indictments (which mean nothing, really).

First, the charges could just as easily be filed against a Podesta (either one will work), who was just added to the list of individuals being investigated.

Two, this special counsel was begun under false pretenses (Comey Leaking & Fusion GPS Dossier), and it's already suspect. Anyone actually convicted, will likely be pardoned and rightfully so.

If you're hoping for a significant conviction, or something impeachable on Trump. Let me splash some cold water on your hopes. It ain't gonna happen. This special counsel isn't going to deliver votes for Democrats.

What's now more likely...Hillary will be indicted. Debbie will follow. And the Democrats will still lose in the next election, because they inspire precisely no one...outside a few blue state cesspools.

And doesn't the timing of this stink? The Steele dossier was the bulk of the reason for the special counsel, and it's coming apart. The script is flipping entirely to implicate democrats, and suddenly he announces indictments (which mean nothing, really).

Delusional .

How could Podesta get indicted if the entire investigation is being conducted by Hilary deep state, big money donors?

Mueller Russia probe: What we know about first charges

Newsweek reports!

Sgt Schultz, "I know Nothing!"

Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference in the presidential election is continuing and produced what appeared to be its first results on Friday, after a federal grand jury issued the first charges against at least one person.

It would be irresponsible to speculate, but fun! :)

I think I can hear the strain in your voice, Jay. It's getting harder and harder to fool yourself, isn't it? :D

Russian-linked Trump campaign aide pleads guilty to making false statements to FBI

George Papadopoulos, the former Trump campaign aide who repeatedly tried to set up meetings with Russian government officials, has pleaded guilty to making false statements to FBI agents.

According to the indictment, Papadopoulos made his false statements to agents earlier this year in January. The former Trump campaign aide, who joined the campaign in March of 2016, made false statements about the nature of his contacts with Russian-linked figures.

“Papadopoulos claimed that his interactions with an overseas professor, who defendant Papadopoulos understood to have substantial connections to Russian government officials, occurred before [he] became a foreign policy adviser to the campaign,” the indictment (PDF) alleges.

‘Just $1 to help us’: Eric Trump email after Manafort indictment asks for cash because dad’s ‘still standing’

Conway unhinged after indictment: Trump ‘focused on other things’ — and his six Russia tweets prove it

:)

Well, if lying to the FBI is going to be enough to get you an indictment in this investigation, we're gonna have to build a couple more federal prisons.

Fusion GPS and Uranium One are scary? Are we supposed to fear Russia developing a nuclear arsenal?

The Manafort charges are straightforward and simple. Their sole purpose is to make Manafort and his colleague start talking. That's why the money laundering has been included; twenty years in the slammer is a lot of persuasion.

The questions are who, where, when gave Manafort his riding instructions, and who benefited. Everything else is speculation.

The Manafort charges are straightforward and simple. Their sole purpose is to make Manafort and his colleague start talking. That's why the money laundering has been included; twenty years in the slammer is a lot of persuasion.

The questions are who, where, when gave Manafort his riding instructions, and who benefited. Everything else is speculation.

The Manafort charges also might not be finished. The deeper into Trumpism the indictments go, the closer they are going to get to Trump. They haven't even gotten to interviewing Trump yet.

According to the Post's transcript, here is what Donald Trump said: “…if you want I can give you some of the names… Walid Phares, who you probably know, PhD, adviser to the House of Representatives caucus, and counter-terrorism expert; Carter Page, PhD; George Papadopoulos, he's an energy and oil consultant, excellent guy.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/mueller-started-usual-suspects-article-1.3599909

*muffled laughter*

Interesting tidbit from today.

The FBI noticed that Pappadapoulous erased his Facebook page, and described it as "evidence of trying to cover up." I don't know if he was charged with that specifically, but hell, if the Feds are going to get on your ass for deleting some FB posts, wtf do you think they're going to do with firing the FBI Director?

Mueller finds that Manafort has three passports — and poses a ‘serious flight risk’

mong the fallout from the indictment of President Donald Trump’s disgraced former campaign Paul Manafort by special counsel Robert Mueller is news about his high potential for fleeing the country.

According to the The Washington Post, court filings show that Manafort has three passports. As NBC News reported, Manafort’s wealth and connections (as well as those of his deputy, Rick Gates) make him a “serious flight risk” as well.

The court filings also show that Manafort’s financial dealings are so shady, it’s unclear exactly how much money he has, owes, or is worth.

“Manafort’s financial holdings are substantial, if difficult to quantify precisely because of his varying representations,” the filings, as published by the Post, state. “The full extent of [his assets] is unclear.”

The former campaign chairman “reported $42 million in assets in March 2016; $136 million that May; and $28 million and $63 million that August, in two separate financial applications,” the Post‘s report continued.

Perhaps he should be placed in a a secure facility to make sure he faces the court? I wouldn't want him to miss his day/s in court, this is America after all. :)

Why not the county jail? That's where Federal prisoners are usually detained pending trial.

Mueller's investigators probably think they'll spill the beans better in the comfort of their own homes.

Back