First time author looking for an editor

norstorm

Virgin
I wrote my first story for literotica and would like it if an editor could look over it before I submit it to the general public.

It is the first chapter of a longer bdsm story. The main theme of the story is submission but there is very little of it in this chapter. The story is very light on descriptions and has a purposefully sterile and cold tone. It is purely heterosexual at the moment but may involve lesbianism in the future.

I'm not a native english speaker but I think my english is fairly good, so that shouldn't be a problem. My main interest in looking for an editor is someone who can correct my grammer and identify weird phrasing and offer better alternatives. I also have a big problem with commas.

I'm open to feedback in regard to content. If a characters motivation isn't very clear or some part could be tightened up I would love to hear about it. I'd also be happy for help in finding an appropriate title.

* Please ensure you have switched on your Private Messages. Go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

* Please ensure you have switched on your Private Messages. Go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.
Thank you for the tip

Back