closed for incestsister

Forthinu

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 4, 2011
Posts
454
I was staring out of the window at the large tree in front of our neighbourhouse, while the sun was setting. We were living at the third floor for about two years now since we moved to the city. My parents weren't at home, and the noisy neighbours below us had been on holiday for a week now. I wasn't alone, though. My sister was there, in her own room. She had complained that it was smaller ten mine, but she always complained, although she had been favored by my parents all the time, but nevertheless, she was pinching on me. Sometime I wish I could pay back - but I never did. Maybe because I fancied her to much. I went out to to hall, tired of sitting around. Left to my room was the kitchen, right to it my parents bedroom, opposite to the bath rooms. At the end of the hall, between my parents room and the bathroom, was the door to my sisters room. I could see the light, but I did not hear a sound. I didn't even turn on the light in the hall, I just stood there, wondering, dreamin of things that were forbidden.
 
Kimberly was working on her homework... or at least what she considered working on it. She was not the most active student and it was no secret that she often used her cleavage to increase her grade just enough to pass. Of course there were rumors she did more than just offer professors a look on her cleavage.

This time she was supposed to write a report of 5 pages, but already after 2 she was bored with it and out of ideas of what to write down. So she figured it was good enough and grabbed the phone to call her best friend.

"Hi Alice... yes, I just finished it. Yea... pretty hard but hopefully it is good enough. But that is not why I am calling. I have to tell you something." She told her friend. "I fucked my brother's best friend. Yes... he was here when my brother wasn't home yet, so I offered him to stay and wait. He stared at my tits and started to flirt and you know how I love flirting guys. He had quite the nice cock..."

For a bit she listened to her friend talk, before she continued. "Oh, my brother would be so pissed if he knew. Especially because we did it on his bed. He first fucked me and then I finished him with my mouth. I didn't get to cum, guys never give me a climax... but he had a pretty nice cock and I thought about it as I enjoyed my toy later while he and my brother were playing their stupid videogames."
 
I stood there and listened. I wasn't even mad at my friend - I knew my sister was hot and I always felt somehow proud if men appreciated it - nevertheless he lied to me. But this was something I could settle later. But using my own bed, making fun of me... I wonder what she would say if she found out that my cock was even bigger. I always dreamed she would suck it... And she would. I went back to my room. I found a piece of rope, not very strong or long, but good enough. A black scarf, and several leather belts, that was all. I wonder if she kept any more things in her room, and I would find out. I never asked her if she was on the pill, but I woulkd check her room for that. I didn't have much of a plan. My parents would not be home soon, and I could turn on some music to prevent any risk. But then? I thought about it. She was the slut, everyone knew, and I was the big, but harmless nerd. Would anyone believe her? I was to aroused to stop now, whatever. I packed my few utensils in my back and went back into the hall, standing in front of the closed door of her room, listening for any sounds.
 
Kim spoke a little bit longer with Alice and then hung up the phone again. She thought a little bit about what she was going to do next and then decided to do some reading. Nothing serious of course, just a simple book about a tourist in Paris falling for her hot guide and having sex with him every few pages. Nothing too graphic, but still a very nice book.

After taking her book, she placed it on the pillow of her bed and lay down to read. These kind of books were the only ones she enjoyed to read. Everything else she read was because she had to.
 
I didn't hear a word, so I decided to get in. I used to knock at my sisters door, but this time I just opened it and walked in. I was rather tall, about 6.4, wearing an old jeans and a t-shirt, my hair open. Surely, my appearance was very different from my sister, except for the likeness of the face, that was just the male, slightly younger version of hers. So, everybody recognized us as siblings at once. She was on her bed, reading. Meanwhile it was getting dark outside.
 
She didn't hear as her brother entered, too busy reading about the tourist and her guide having sex in the toilets of the Louvre... risking anyone walking in on them at any moment. Kim wondered how it would be to have sex at such risky location. She was dressed in a shirt and a short skirt that barely covered her ass. Her panties were a bit wet from the naughty things she read and she hardly ever wore a bra.
 
I got close to the bed, one hand in the bag, the other one ready for action... I figured it was helpful that she hold a book, and was in a lying position.
"Listen to me." I said.
 
Kimberly turned her head to her brother, a bit startled by the sound of his voice. "Don't we knock any more, little shit? What do you want?" She was never very friendly to her brother, although right now she was also influenced by him being in her room while she was reading something naughty.

Her long legs were almost completely naked and the cleavage of her top gave him a clear view on her D cup. As always she wore dark red lipstick that she imagined to compliment her red hairs and green eyes. She was a beautiful girl, although she found her ass a bit too big.
 
Last edited:
"I will ask you one time and not again. Will you shut up and listen to me, or not?" I did not move so far, waiting for her answer, although I could almost guess it.
 
Kim rolled her eyes at him. "Don't talk like that to me, little shit. Get out of my room before I tell our parents when they get back you bothered me." She answered him, an answer he could have expected. She loved complaining about him and most times they believed her.

She closed her book for now, revealing the image on the front: A brunette in a summer dress while a handsome man had his hand around a breast. It left little doubt what kind of book it was.
 
"As I thought, but I wanted to give you a chance."
I quickly grabbed her long red hair with my hand and pulled her backwards, while I pulled oud the rolled sock that I had prepared and stuffed it into her open mouth by surprise.
 
She was very shocked with her brother's action and naturally started to fight back. But her position wasn't helping and he of course had the element of surprise. She tried to ask him what the fuck he was doing, but the sock hid all sounds.

She was somewhat scared, but still she didn't fully understand what her brother planned on doing.
 
I had the scarf ready to gag her more securly, but I had to take care of her hands first. It was good luck that she had hold the book just before, so her wrists weren't far apart as I let go of her hand and grabbed her wrist, while I got a belt with the other hand, winding it around her wrists and fastening it. Having her hands tied together, I pulled out the black scarf, to gag her around her mouth.
 
As it started to dawn upon her what he brother was doing, she started to fight harder, but he was stronger and soon her arms were restrained to the bed. She was clearly panicking but all her sounds were silenced and her hands were useless, so she tried to kick him. She was so going to kill him when she got free again, but she feared for what her brother planned to do until then.

He was a little shit, but it was difficult to picture him doing anything against the rules. But this was very upsetting.
 
She was fighting hard, but I expected it. After I managed to gag her with the black scarf, the sock still below in her mouth, I used a second belt to tie her ankles together. A quick rethinking, and I placed her belly down on the bed, her ankles and wrist tied together with a leather belt each. She wasn't tied to the bed now, as I had other plans. I took the piece of rope and fixed it to the belds, putting her into a hogtie. After I finished my work, I moved back and looked at her. She could not answer me, but she would hear everyword, and if she turned her head, she might see me.
"I now what you did in my room." I said. Nothing else, this should be enough. I turned to her and started to search her room, openeing the wardrobe, looking inside of the drawers and her desk, curious if I would find something useful for her further treatment. And I was curious if I would find pills or preservatives anywhere, as she had to have something if she fucked my friend.
 
There really was nothing Kim could do against her brother. She had never figured him to be this strong, although she thought she could have won if he hadn't surprised her like that. As he sought through her room, she tried to escape the restraints but it was pointless.

It didn't take long before he found her naughty drawer. It contained very sexy lingerie and underwear that if their parents knew she owned it would get her in a lot of trouble. Every guy would love to see her in something like that, but of course she would never wear it for her brother. There were also three toys in the drawer: A magic wand, a dildo and a little remote control egg.

Not in her drawer, but close enough to be noticed were some clothespins and a set of three candles. Of course Kim was not into pain play, so at no point she figured those could be used by her brother. But she had a hard time even considering sex was on his mind.
 
"You don't say..." I picked up the lingerie, her toys and even the candles... maybe I would find some more improvised ones, what would be even more fun. I haven't found any anticonceptives yet, but we would see... I went over to my room to take the toys there and the close the curtains to be save, leaving her behind for a moment. She would not be able to break her bondage. I came back a few moments later, and I bent down to throw her over my shoulder, to carry her to her doom.
 
While her brother was out of the room, Kim kept struggling against the bounds but it was pointless. It seemed he had some skill with ropes. The fight continued when he carried her to his room and she tried to tell him to stop and to let her go, but the gag really was effective. She was completely at his mercy.
 
I got into my room, and sat down on a tuffet, placing my big sister over my lap, so that she could watch the floor hile I started groping her. I kneaded her breast trough her shirt with me left, while my right just went under her skirt to grope her butt. I kept fondling her breast as I raised her skirt to give her a slap. After waiting a few seconds, I started spanking her, never taking my left hand from her breast meanwhile.
 
Even tied up and 'assaulted' by her brother, it was hard to imagine how he would continue. Until he started his actual groping. Her breast reacted to her brother's touch even when she very much hated it and was so going to rat him out to their parents when they got back. The question just was what he would do until then.

The spanking was very embarrassing, more than that it really hurt, but all her sounds were hidden in the gag. Slowly however she stopped fighting as it was clear she wouldn't get free until her brother decided to let her go.
 
As she stopped fighting I got up and put her belly down on th tuffet, removing the hogtie rope, but not the gag or the belts that tied her ankles and wrists. I stood behind her and removed the belt from my trousers. I kept her skirt raised, but pulled her panties down a few inches, enough to expose her bare ass.
"You will now listen." I said and smacked her butt with the belt.
"You wont tell anyone." SMACK
"Hardy anyone will believe you, and i will take pictures of you that I will sent around everywhere in the net if you wont obey me." SMACK
"And I keep you here as long as I want and do with you what I want." SMACK
"And I wont give you free after I have heard you thanking me for the lessons you will get." SMACK
 
Kim's face went red as her brother exposed her ass. She nearly choked on the gag as the pain of the belt hit ran through her body, but her scream was completely silenced by it. As the hits continued she feared her brother had no idea how much he hurted her with his belt, although the red welts that appeared on her pale flesh should tell him a lot.

His actions and words really had her worried, especially as he spoke of pictures and sharing those with others. If her friends saw any of this... it would be so embarrassing. Nothing her brother could do to her would be worse than that. If she could speak, she would tell him she agreed to his terms, just to keep him from letting others know.

But she felt very very disgusted by what her pervert brother was doing.
 
After finishing the belting, I pulled her closer to the bed. I put her belly down on the floor, and pinned her down with my knee as I opened the belt around her wrists, then I stretched her arms forward, and secured them to the bedpost, so that she could not slide her hands down to the floor. I used the rope to tie her knees together, and fixed it to the belt around her ankles, so she was forced into a kneeling position that allowed her some move, but not enough to move back enough to sit or forward enough to rest on her shoulders. Happy with that work, I lost no time to rip off her skirt, while I left her pulled down panties on. I could hardly control my excitement as I started to rip off her shirt next.
 
Her ass seemed to be on fire with all the hits her brother had given her. When her brother released her wrists, she again tried to struggle for freedom but he still clearly had the upperhand.... and she didn't want to upset him too much as she feared more pain would follow.

Again there was no way to voice her protest as her brother started to remove her clothes. She felt very scared as more and more of her hot body was exposed. Guys liked seeing her... and she liked exposing herself... but not to her pervert brother. But right now she was at his mercy. Every part of her as her ass kept reminding her.
 
"Time for your breasts!" I gasped, after I had torn off her shirt. I pulled at her bra, eager to see her nude breasts, as I would only leave her with her pulled down panties, the gag and bondage before I would go on qith my plan.
 
Back
Top