Brother's secret life(Closed)

"Oh Matt, you feel...mmm...you feel so good," Jules groaned out as she felt his cock hit against her g-spot with each thrust of his hips. Her back was starting to arch as she was nearing her first orgasm. "Oh yes," she moaned. "Faster, Matt. Mm, faster.."
 
Matt lift Jules up and moved her further into the car. He was now on top of her rolling his hips as he pumped his foot long cock in and out of his sister's tight wet pussy. Leaving the car door open loving the risk of getting caught. "I love fucking your tight pussy sis!!" Matt groaned out. The smell of their sex filling his car.

tumblr_n5o7ungubG1sxvp3io1_500.gif
 
"Oh god, I love fucking you too brother of mine!" she screamed out as she was pushed to the edge and over the cliff. An amazing orgasm wracking her body as wave after wave gushed through her. Her cunt squeezed him so tightly as she squirted around his cock and onto the car seat. "Oh fuck...mmm yes!! Keep going!"
 
Matt groaned out as he started to cum simultaneously with his sister. Pushing so deep inside of her cunt sliding into her womb as his cock throbbed and started releasing his huge famous load. Cumming for nearly a minute straight as he only pulled out a few inches before pushing back deep inside of Jules making sure to pump every last drop of his cum so deep inside of his sister.
 
His cum was filling her cunt so much that it was overflowing. She loved the feel of his warm sticky seed filling her with such pleasure. Her body was heaving as she was being fucked by her brother. "Oh damn," she said as her eyesight finally focused enough that she could see him. "Oh Matt.." She reached up and kissed him deeply on the lips.
 
Matt laid with his sister making out with her as his cock throbbed and softened inside of her cream pied pussy. Her big breasts pressed against his chest as their tongues twisted together in her mouth. Then Matt pulled out of her pussy climbing into the front seat and turning the car on. Wiping some of the fog off the windshield before he started to head home. "That was amazing sis!"
 
Jules laid in the backseat as her brother started to drive. Her body was still experiencing the greatness of the fuck session she and her brother had just had. "It was amazing, babe," she said with a smile as she tried to straighten herself up. She sat up on the seat and felt his cum dripping between her thighs. "Oh fuck, that was truly amazing. I'm sorry about the seat," she said as she moved around trying to clean it up.
 
"Don't be sorry sis, the stain and smell will remind me of the sex that we had in here" He said with a smirk. They eventually arrived back at their house and Matt turned the car off and headed to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water and then went up to his room. "I'm exhausted sis, I'm gonna get some sleep and get ready for the scene in the morning"
 
Julia looked to him as they got home. "Okay, just go get some rest. I'll call Izzy and get it all set up." She waved at him as she walked to her room to get some rest. She wanted to get up before him in the morning because of the woman, Isabella. She had a kink side to her and Jules knew that would increase the viewing of his videos.

She fell asleep and woke up the next morning. She walked to his room quietly to find him asleep. She called Izzy and told her to come over. She got dressed and walked to get something quick to eat. A knock came at the door and she went to open it. "Oh hey Iz..He's still asleep."

The blonde's face lit up hearing that. "Oh that is perfect. I can set up then." She followed Jules to Matt's room and she walked in quietly. He was spread out on the bed like she wanted him to be. She pulled out leather straps and attached them to the headboard and then slipped them around his wrists. She finished tying him up and setting out her whips and toys on the edge of the bed before she went and got naked.

Jules watched happily as she set up the camera. "Oh Matt, I have a surprise for you," she said to her brother as she stirred him awake.
 
Matt woke up to the soft sound of his sister's voice and just grinned not opening his eyes yet. When he tried to stretch is when he realized he was strapped to the bed unable to move. His hands and feet. He was stuck laying there naked with his huge soft cock on display for the camera which he saw when her opened his eyes. "Sis what's going on?"
 
"Oh it's just an experiment," the taut petite blonde said as she appeared before him. Izzy moved around the bed and picked up a whip, running it up his thigh, teasing his cock. Jules moved behind the young woman, "This is Isabella..Izzy for short.. She's going to be your entertainment partner today." The blonde woman then moved around the bed, sizing him up. She could tell that he was becoming aroused. "Shall we begin?"
 
Matt looked the sexy blonde up and down with a smirk. "Hi Izzy" He said sighing out as he felt the whip running up his thigh. He had never been tied up before so this was a first for him. Isabella was even sexier than she was in the picture. His cock now semi erect and around ten inches slowly growing for the petite teen.
 
"Ooh, you never told me how large he was," Izzy said to Jules. Looking at Matt's large cock, she crawled up the bed and looked back at the camera to wink so Jules would know to go ahead and start recording. Julia did just that and moved around to get a better angle, keeping the camera steady as she moved around the bed. Izzy licked at Matt's cock, going from base to tip as she watched him grow fully erect. She then got off the bed and pulled out a blindfold. "You're going to be my slave now, sexy beast.."
 
Matt watched as the sexy petite teen climbed on the bed and then started to lick his cock. His large piece of meat quickly growing hard in her hand to it's fully erect state, and he could tell by the look on her face it was the biggest cock Isabella has ever seen before. Matt grinned at the girl as she moved to grab a blindfold. He had never done anything like this before so it was a new kinky experience to him.
 
Isabella proceeded to blindfold him as she slipped down the bed to grab the whip. She then began to straddle his hips as she let his cock slide deep within her tight wet hole. She moaned out as she began to whip his chest. "Thrust your hips only!" she commanded as she began to ride his monstrous cock.
 
"Oh fuck!!!" Matt groaned out as Isabella straddled him and sank down his huge fuck stick. She had the tightest pussy he had ever felt before, it was incredible. His body tensing up at the feeling of the whip on his chest. The stinging pain was overcome by the pleasure but each time it made his body tense up. He started thrusting his hips burying every last inch of his manhood into the extremely tight pussy of Isabella.
 
"Good boy!" Isabella screeched out. "Keep moving like that." She moved her hand along his chest, arching her fingers so her nails would gently scratch against his skin. She felt him throb, his huge dick reaching so far within her. She was enjoying this very much. "Keep thrusting, slave! Keep thrusting!" She was getting closer and closer.

Jules moved around with the camera to get the best angle she could. She moved in behind Isabella and centered the camera on the sight of Matt's cock thrusting into Izzy's pussy before she moved back to get more action from the front side.
 
"Yes mistress" Matt said as he continued thrusting up into the very tight Isabella. Feeling her nails rake across his chest making him groan out. A very sexy wet sound coming from her pussy as her insanely tight wet pussy gripping his huge pole that moved in and out of her. Having a girl being in complete control over him was the sexiest thing ever.
 
The mistress part is what sent Isabella wild with lust as she began to claw his skin slightly as she rode him hard. She could feel him stretching her out perfectly, his huge rod reaching so deep within her. "Mm," she moaned as she looked to him. "Slave! Keep thrusting! I'm almost there!" she screamed out whipping the crop against his skin.
 
They were only a couple minutes into filming and already this was Matt's favorite scene he recorded ever. Having a sexy petite girl being in control over him was so kinky to him. He kept working his hips groaning out as Isabella's whip came into contact with his sweaty body again.
 
"That's it! Good slave!" Isabella commanded. Her body kept riding his thick and long hard on, it reaching so far within her body. She knew that he was feeling so good and she was too. For this to be a sex video that would be seen by many soon, it turned her on all the more. "Yes, fuck me nice and deep slave!" she said loudly as she felt her cunt tighten around his thick member. Her juices were slipping down his rod as she continued to ride him.

Jules kept moving around, getting all the angles. Her arousal was heightened as she watched the spectacle before her.
 
"You feel so fucking good!!" Matt groaned out as he looked down to watch his cock sliding in and out of her tight little wet pussy, her juices coating his monster cock as her hot pink cunt clinged to his meat tighter than any pussy as before. He didn't want this to end it was the most amazing pleasure he has ever experienced in his life.
 
Isabella's pussy was getting tighter and tighter as she was riding her way to an orgasm upon his cock. "Yes slave! I'm almost there!" she screamed out as her moans echoed so loud. Her hips were bouncing against his as his cock pushed so deep within her. Hitting her g-spot with each thrust, pushing her closer and closer. "Oh fuck yes!" she screamed as she threw her head back, her back curving as she hit that peak and crashed over the edge in a gushing orgasm. His cock was covered in her juices.
 
Matt groaned out deeply amazed by how tight Isabella's pussy was growing. He had to work his hips faster and harder to keep sliding his cock in and out of her. The pleasure was unlike anything he ever experienced before and he didn't want it to end. His body covered in a thin sheen of sweat as he did all he could to pleasure Isabella, his mistress, as much as he could
 
Isabella was moaning and screaming out as she felt herself continue the ride of a lifetime, the best orgasm ever. His cock was reaching so far within her, she couldn't help it. She reached down and locked her lips onto his in a passionate kiss as his thick rod continued to force it's way into her tight cunt. She wanted more! Her body was wracked with pleasure. She was enjoying the fact there was a camera on because this was the best performance of her lifetime!
 
Back
Top