Brother's secret life(Closed)

Orgasmicallyfun

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Posts
15,816
Matt:age 21 brown hair blue eyes tone athletic body

Matt was tired of working dead end jobs living pay check to pay check. So one day he hatched an idea of a fun way to make money. After meeting a girl at a club and bringing her back to his house they had sex and Matt filmed it. The next day he uploaded to a site he heard about and ended up getting a handful of cash from it.

The next week he received an email from passion enterprises and was offered a chance to film an actual porn with them. Instantly he agreed and a few days later he was introduced to the porn world and instantly became a favorite with the ladies. His cock when soft was 8 inches and when hard was just shy of a foot long.

Matt became acquainted with this girl Ashley who was constantly helping him get the best roles possible basically acting as his manager. Matt was home alone and Ashley called him saying she had a girl who wanted to make a scene with him. Getting a devilish idea he told them to come over and they would make a scene at his house.

They showed up and after being introduced to the girl they started making the scene. Right on the couch in the living room. The young girl was amazed by his huge cock, just like every girl was who first saw it and he was soon inside of her.

tumblr_nb3d2oTMIC1shg42co9_400.gif
 
Julia "Jules" Johnson : Age 23, Dark Redhead, 48D Bust Size, 5'9" in height.

"Oh I'll bring that casserole dish back home, Mom, no worries. I'll be over tonight around 6.. Uh huh...Yeah I won't be able to stay long, have to get back home early because of the meeting tomorrow.. Uh huh, I know we should. Yeah I'll try for this weekend to go out with ya. Yeah, I understand.. I know Mom.. Yes..mm hmm. Yes Mom. I love you..Yeah tell Dad I love him too. Okay..Bye..I said I love you already. Yes I did. Well, I love you again.. Bye..Mom phone's dying.. Bye!!" *click*

That conversation pretty much sums up Julia's life -- her Mom is always trying to keep her on the phone longer than she wants. She works for a small time firm but they only call her in when they need her. They pay her a large amount of money so she doesn't really have to be there that often, only when they need stuff copied or a witness to something. "If only she would bother Matt as much as she bothers me!" Julia said putting her phone down on the counter.

"Another tough conversation with the maternal unit?" her friend Jackie said walking into the room. She had been Julia's friend since College and Julia was over at her place for a visit.

"Yeah, I have to go over to the house and get the casserole dish. Hopefully Matt has washed it," she said with a smile. "I'll call you tomorrow so we can go out to grab a bit of lunch."

"Sure thing," Jackie said walking Julia to the door.

Julia got in her car and started to drive to the 2 bedroom condo that she and her brother shared. He had had some tough times and didn't make any money, but here lately he had been raking in the dough and buying stuff for the house. Julia didn't really think anything of it so she just let it slide. Maybe he was moonlighting somewhere and the topic never came up. She was stopped at a red light, so she picked up her phone and texted him. "I'm going to be there in about 10 minutes to get the dish for Mom. I hope it's clean this time. -Jules."
 
Matt's phone was in the pocket of his pants which was on the floor with the rest of his clothes. By this time the scene moved up to his bed room leaving their clothes scattered on the floor of the living room. The girl was on her hands and knees on his bed and Matt was right behind her slowly sliding his monster cock in and out of the teen. She was in love with his fuck stick as she slowly moved herself back onto his pole with his movements. Moaning out softly as he spread her fresh young pussy out and filled up her cunt.

Ashley playing with her tits as she watched the young protege getting to young teen hooked on his man meat. Moving so she could get a perfect view of his long thick huge cock sliding in and out of the tight little pussy of the girl. "How do you like that cock honey?" She asked softly reaching out to rub the girls ass cheek.

"It's fucking amazing!" She said as she started moving her hips more taking over the movements sliding back onto his footlong cock. Matt was groaning out softly looking down at the amazing view of his cock disappearing into the teen over and over again.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Soon enough, Jules was back at the condo and walked inside. Matt's car was outside but the door was locked. That made no sense. They didn't live in a bad neighborhood at all so why would he have the door locked? There was another vehicle parked behind his but she didn't pay no mind. "Matt?" she called out. "I'm home."

No response came. "That's weird," she said as she walked into the living room. The room smelled weird, a familiar smell. "Matt?" she called out again. She saw his pants on the floor and she picked them up, folding them slightly then laying them on the couch. She walked up the small staircase to outside his bedroom door. She pressed her ear against the door. It sounded wild in there. There were female voices and then a male voice, grunting. It sounded familiar as well.

Was he fucking someone in his room? She wasn't quite sure whether or not she should peek in. "Matt, I'm getting the dish to take to Mom," she said walking in seeing him balls deep in a strange woman. Her eyes widened seeing the scene.
 
By this time the room was filled with the smell of their sex and the sounds were echoing through the room. Both of the stars bodies were glistening with a layer of sweat. The girls hair sticking to her skin from how sweaty she was. Matt was gripping the teens ass and thrusting feverishly into her tight cunt. She just came and he was about to go over the edge when his door opened and his sister walked in. "Sis, what the fuck?!"

Matt called out as he pulled out of the teen just as he was sent over the edge. His long thick pussy juice covered cock twitched and erupted sending spurts of his thick creamy cum all over the girls ass and lower back. Other than his huge cock Matt was also known in the industry for having enormous loads as well.
 
She gasped at the sight before her, seeing the girl screaming out in ecstasy, seeing the other one videotaping the encounter. "Oh my god," Jules said as she saw her brother's cock spew such a huge load over the girl's back. Her face was bright red at this point and she felt her pussy quiver from the sight.

She turned on her heels and ran downstairs to the kitchen. "Oh my god...Oh my fucking god! I cannot believe he was just doing what I think he was doing!" She was freaking out until she saw him coming into the kitchen. She grabbed the dish and turned her back to him. "I'm going to go to Mom's. I'll be back in an hour. We're talking then!" Her face was so red from the experience of seeing her brother in the act. And yet, she was entirely turned on.
 
Matt was all sweaty and breathing heavily as the two girls giggled after what just happened. Ashley stopped the recording and set the camera down coming over to Matt licking his cock clean. "That is going to make for one hot video. I can already think of the title, brother caught in the act by sister. Going to be a big pay out, a lot of people have a kink for stuff like that" She said before licking his cock some more.

"We should probably go though." Ashley said as the two girls got dressed and Matt pulled on a pair of shorts not bothering with a shirt since he was so sweaty. Then he walked the two girls out giving both of them a kiss before they got in their car. Then he headed back into the house taking a deep breath before he approached his sister.

"You're not gonna tell mom are you? I'm sorry you had to see that I didn't think you were gonna be home until later. Jules I'll do anything to make this right" He said as he grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and started drinking it.
 
She turned around, her face still quite red. She started to calm down a bit as she heard him speak about their mother. "No, I'm not going to tell Mom. Or Dad for that matter." She looked down to see his cock was pushing against his shorts. "Damn, you're hung though. So, what was that all about?" she questioned him, even though she kind of figured what it was about.

"Wait, did you say anything?" she said, a small smile coming across her face. "I'll have to think about that. Like I said, I'm supposed to take this over to Mom's. I'll be back soon enough. I'll have an answer for you by then."

She turned and walked out of the house getting in her car. "Anything?" she thought to herself. Her pussy quivered as she thought about it. But that's her brother, there was no way he'd be up for anything.
 
Matt's cock twitched at his sister mentioning him being hung. It was kinky hearing it come from his very own sister. He could feel his cock straining against the fabric of his shorts and he wasn't even hard. He was lucky to be so well endowed, even when soft he was much bigger than most of the guys out there.

Matt was about to tell his sister the whole story about him being a porn star but then she made that last statement and left. Matt finished the water and went to the living room to get his phone seeing the missed text from his sister. Also a text from Ashley telling him how amazing the scene was and how sexy he was. Then another text from the girl he had sex with, Kelly and how she loved it and thanked him for an amazing time.

Sitting down on the couch turning the television on Matt put his legs up on the coffee table and slowly drifted off to sleep.
 
"Hey Mom!" Julia said walking into the house.
"Jules! Glad you could make it. I'm sorry dear, but your father just surprised me with tickets to the symphony. We're about to leave," her mother Lucy said hugging her daughter.
"Oh, that's okay. I just wanted to bring the dish over."
"Hey baby girl," her Dad Jack said pulling her in for a hug.
"Hey Dad," she said hugging him back and giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"Well, we had better be going. Tell Matt we said hello," Lucy said heading out to their car.
The sound of her brother's name made her blush, "Oh, um..I will Mom. You guys have fun."

Julia got back into her car and headed back to the house. She had thought about it for a while and finally had an answer for her brother. She opened the door to the house and heard him snoring in the living room. She walked in and plopped down on the couch next to him. "So, I want in. Not the sex part.. Just to control it. I'm not getting enough money at my job and I would like to moonlight a bit. We have a deal?" she said holding her hand out.
 
Matt woke up to his sister plopping down on the couch next to him. "You want in? Do you even know exactly what it is I do? And I don't know if Ashley is going to give up her position of my manager just like that" He said sitting straight up on the couch. His skin still moist with sweat as the house was quite warm. "How can you want in and watch your brother have sex?"
 
She thought about it for a moment and then looked at him. "Well, I believe that I know enough to get you into some pretty tight squeezes, if you know what I mean, little brother." The idea of seeing her brother fucking some tight woman's twat made her quiver at this point. Her pussy was becoming wet from just the mental image. "I can talk to her if you want, that would make it easier on you. Do you not want your sister seeing you naked again?"
 
His monster cock beginning to slowly grow in his shorts as his sister talked about getting him into tight squeezes. "What type of tight squeezes are you talking about?" He asked knowing if she looked down she would see the outline of his increasingly famous monster cock. "Even if you talked to her she won't give up her spot I know her."
 
She glanced down looking at his crotch. His cock was starting to grow right before her eyes. "Well, I know where we can get some prostitutes that would be willing to fuck for little to nothing. They're actually all clean, they just want to be fucked for fucks sake." She glanced at his groin again, "That thing never stops huh?" She moved her hand over his crotch and felt it throb. "Hmm. Interesting. Who knew my brother was so well...gifted." She removed her hand and stood up. "Well, it would be interesting to become your manager and see that thing in action again."
 
Matt groaned out as he felt his sister's hand on his growing cock. He was so horny right now and it was his sister's fault. "A prostitute? You know what I'm so fucking horny right now let's go get a prostitute or if you want to hook any of your friends up with me we can make a video right now just don't get my face in it so Ashley can't say anything." Matt said looking up at his sister. "You already saw me naked once so what's the harm of seeing me naked again"
 
She looked into her brother's eyes, seeing the lust on his face. He was really horny at this point. "That can be for later," she said removing her top. "First idea as your manager, is this..." she slipped her pants off and then slipped her underwear off in front of him. Her pussy was already glistening. "I just want to taste it, if I may," she said kneeling before him taking the tip out of his pants, before licking his cock head.

882290.gif
 
"Oh my fucking god sis..." Matt said softly watching Jules expose her big perky tits to him and then pulled down her panties revealing her bare wet pussy to him. Before he could even say anything she was on her knees sucking on the tip of his cock as a bead of pre cum oozed from the tip. "I can't believe you are sucking my cock... Jules... oh my god.."
 
She twirled her tongue around his cock as she tasted the precum, moaning at the taste. "Oh is it a problem, little brother of mine?" She fluttered her eyes at him as she then took his entire length into her mouth. "Mmm," she moaned out as she looked up into his eyes. Her tits were resting on his thighs as she tasted him. She pulled her mouth off just enough to say, "God, so big." She then took him deep within her mouth again, taking him deep into her throat.
 
"Oh holy fuck Jules!" Matt groaned out as she took the entire length of his cock into her mouth, something few girls were able to do. Feeling her big soft warm tits resting on his thighs as she pleasured her brother. This was so kinky and forbidden it only seemed to turn him on more. "It's so fucking wrong sis... but fuck it feels so good..." Matt said between groans.
 
She flickered her eyes up to his own, meeting his gaze as she heard his moans. She was very skilled in sucking dick, which only made her hotter to some guys. She moaned around his cock, causing a vibrating sensation for him along his shaft. She used her hand to gently massage his balls, rubbing the base of his cock as she sucked him.
 
Matt was so amazed with Jules cock sucking skills he grabbed his phone and started recording his sister sucking his cock. The way she massaged his balls while stroked the bottom half of his cock that was not currently in her mouth was incredible plus the pleasure she was bringing made him groan out frequently. He brushed the red hair out of her face as he recorded this hot incestuous scene.
 
She pulled her mouth off of him just as he began to record her, giving the camera a full view of his monstrous cock before she twirled her tongue around the tip, moaning out as she did so. She ran her lips along the side, nibbling at his shaft before going back up to the top to take him into her mouth again. She held him inside of her mouth just long enough while she licked the underside before she felt him tense up. She wanted him to cum on her face and tits. She pulled off and began to stroke him, "Cum on me, Matt.."
 
The way Jules was sucking his cock was unlike anything Matt ever experienced before in his life. "Oh fuck sis I'm gonna cum!" Matt groaned out the word sis slipping from his mouth but it would make for a sexier scene. His cock throbbed in her hands before he released one of his massive loads blasting his big sister in the face with his thick warm sticky cum. Covering her face and tits with his cum. There was so much of it it ran down her stomach and onto her bare pussy mound and onto her thighs as well completely covering his sister with his cum.
 
His cock spurt out stream after stream of hot cum onto her upper body. The feeling of it was warm as the opalescent seed covered her. She licked up what she could before taking his cock head back into her mouth, feeling him throb as she took in more from him that was oozing from the tip. She moaned tasting her brother's cum. She pulled her mouth from his cock after she cleaned him and realized that he was still hard and willing to go. "Oh little brother, you are so gifted," she said leaning back to show him her glistening pussy. "This is what you have done to me." She dipped her fingers into her soaking wet cunt and pulled them out for him to see, "You want to taste?"
 
Matt was so turned on at this sight of his big sister covered in his cum. As she leaned back his eyes trailed down her body to her glistening wet pussy as she dipped her fingers into it showing him just how wet she was. He knew this was so wrong on so many levels but he had never been so turned on before in his life.

His instincts took over and standing up he leaned down grabbing Julie and lifting her up sitting her down on the couch before he got between her legs and started eating her out right away. Lapping his tongue along her moist lips tasting his sister's pussy. Falling in love with the sweet forbidden taste as he delve his tongue into her tight little hole feeling her pussy gripping his tongue as he devoured her juicy cunt.
 
Back
Top