Protect and Serve ~Nadya's Pet~

He looked at the woman. Severs was shocked that she had approached him so quickly.

She was hot, but nowhere near as incredible as the boss was.

"Why should I?"
 
A crop quickly smacked his face.

Clearly you need a lesson in the rules of this club. Males in this building submit. Now be a good little boy and put the collar on or else.

Her or else caused people around them to back up.

Nadya had settled into her personal den on the chaise as the biker pleasures her. The bodyguard kneeling desire her with a tray of chocolate covered strawberries and the suit rubbed her shoulders.

Well well well Helena got to him before Isabella... This could be most entertaining.
 
The slap of the crop across his face shocked him.

He glared at her. He wanted to reach out and grab her by the hair and teach her a lesson, but he knew he was outnumbered here.

He decided to put on the collar.

"Happy?"
 
Good now don't ever refuse my orders again is thst clear pup.

With a callous jerk of the collar she turns using the leash to drag him with her back to her alcove overlooking the club.

Drape over bench and lock one wrist into the restraint I will lock the other one. Hope you don't have anyone to go home to thst doesn't k is about you coming here. You won't be able to hide the proof in anything short of a suit.

The crop still in her band she also had paddles and canes a d those were the more game visible tools of her pleasure.

Nadya watched closely. Halting the biker for now.

Thst infernal bitch... I should never have allowed her to stay here.
 
He realized he had gotten in over his head.

The boss was one thing. This woman was on another level.

The collar was pulled tight as she led him away with the leash.

Yep, he was in trouble. This was beyond what he expected.

He locked his one wrist into the restraint and waited to see what she had in store for him.
 
She then locked his other wrist and then danced the crop over his back before unhooking his pants leaving them at his ankles and striking his ass with the crop. 1...2...3...4... She turned to decide which she wanted to use on the new meat next.

Nadya dismissed them and standing she stalked out to her club and on a death March to Helena's alcove. Just as Helena was about to bring the paddle down on him her wrist was caught those around them could see her grip on Helena's wrist as she dropped the paddle and then was on her knees in pain.

Nadya... You... You had...

Silence bitch... I have allowed you to linger in my club long enough. Your pets are here by released and you are banned... Leave my sight NOW!

She motioned to one of the other now freed pets to unlock him.

You will come with Me NOW won't you pet?

Her eyes were both ice and fire in that moment.
 
Severs had no idea what was going on.

He heard the disagreement between the boss and the woman who slapped him.

When he was told to follow the boss, he did so. He was in a bad spot now.
 
Once back in her private den she stood there watching him.

I have now literally saved you hide detective. So now what?
 
Severs followed her as she had instructed.

"You may have saved me, but ultimately, as the proprietor of this establishment, you are responsible for everything that goes on here."

He stopped when he realized how ridiculous he sounded saying that to her... knowing what the club was all about.

"What do you want me to do to repay you, ma'am?"
 
He realized he had gotten in over his head.

The boss was one thing. This woman was on another level.

The collar was pulled tight as she led him away with the leash.

Yep, he was in trouble. This was beyond what he expected.

He locked his one wrist into the restraint and waited to see what she had in store for him.

Full attention.

I think what you are really angry about is that you built up trust and then YOU broke it.

And then you ran away.
 
Severs followed her as she had instructed.

"You may have saved me, but ultimately, as the proprietor of this establishment, you are responsible for everything that goes on here."

He stopped when he realized how ridiculous he sounded saying that to her... knowing what the club was all about.

"What do you want me to do to repay you, ma'am?"

You could tell me your real reason for being in my club and accept your place as mine. You see as mine any unsavory element not only in this club but out there can't touch you.
 
He looked at her and wondered what he should do.

She was offering him protection in her club.... protection from what? What did he have to worry about here?

She was also offering him protection outside of the club. Was that a threat?

"What do you think I was doing here? Why do you doubt what I have told you?"
 
I know cops pet you all never tell everything.

She smiled to him and tracing a finger down his chest.

Finish undressing you are far too overdressed for a male in my private den.
 
He did as she instructed. He had a feeling that if he did not comply, he would be in a bad spot.

Once he was naked, he stood before her and looked into her eyes.

"What if I told you I had been sent in here to find out who ran the club, because nobody knew who the boss was?"
 
Why worry about who owns a club? I have always complied with all specialty club laws.

She was right up by his ear and grabbed his ass cheek with a purr.

Now after I saved your hide are you ready to serve me?
 
"I don't know why they wanted the information. I was just sent in to gather the ."

He flinched as she grabbed his ass.

"How would you suggest that I serve you? What would it take to repay your deed?"
 
Accept that you are mine and show me what pleasures my new pet can bring me.

She nipped at his ear as an open palm swatted his ass.

To the chaise... Now!
 
Her smack of his ass made him jump.

"I will give you whatever you want. Tell me what that is."

He walked slowly over to the chaise as she instructed him to do.
 
I told you what I want. I want you to pleasure me. You may use lips... Tongue... Fingers. Now.

She pointed back on the chaise with a purr.

You may begin
 
"Yes, ma'am"

He moved his hands to her hips and then moved his fingers around the waistband of her panties... teasingly. His hands slid into the back of her panties and brushed over her wonderful ass.

Severs slipped her panties down slowly. As he lowered her panties.... he kissed and licked down her legs.

He had every intention of pleasing this incredible woman.
 
She laid back watching him licking her lips. Hips lifting slightly to help him remove her panties.

Mmm very sensual start... I do believe you might just understand the finer points of your new life.
 
As he slipped her panties off, he laid them at the bottom of the chaise.

His lips moved along her inner thighs.... down her right leg, and then back up her left leg until he dragged his tongue flat over her silky lips.

As his tongue moved over her lips slowly, his eyes were fixed on hers. He kneeled beside the chaise as he moved his tongue over her.... showing her the first signs of his submission.
 
Her fingers slipped through his hair softly as a sign of her approval.

So very good
 
The tip of his tongue finds her button.

Slowly he circles it before flicking it repeatedly with his tongue.
 
A purr slipping from her lips as she smiled down at him.

Such tender and loving service....
 
Back
Top