New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to offer a welcome, myself.

Nathon, please don't worry about seeming ignorant.
<-------------
(That position is already filled.)

And Bullets, lanzam, winter rose, and Nathon, I hope you'll offer your experiences. I've got a lot to learn.

Sandia.
 
So many new friends joining us!
Welcome to you all, I am sure you will find this forum both enlightening and entertaining.
 
I know you, Nathon, from the GB. You're intelligent and sincere. You ask good questions. You listen to other people respectfully and you offer your opinion without needing to mangle others in the process.

Be welcome here. Listen, learn, and participate as you wish, as your comfort level here among us increases. Unless one has deliberately decided to be an ass, or has so lost touch with reality that they cannot see they're disturbing the whole community with problems that can really only be handled by mental health professionals, there are no silly questions or ignorant people here. We tend to take you as you present yourself, for better or worse, and respond to you rationally.

To the others who've taken a moment to step into the light and say hello, those we don't know, yet, to you, sweatingbullets, and to winter rose, and to lanzam: welcome. Come in, relax; you're among friends.

Please take a moment to read the sticky up top so you can avoid stubbing your toe on any of our very few rules. Feel free to join in any discussion that takes your fancy.

This thread, though long and a little daunting, contains a lot of info about many of us who call this small forum our net home. You might like to have a look through its pages.
:rose:
 
thanks cym and Risia for the welcome. we hope to learn from, and contribute to this forum. thanks once again.
 
SubbieHubbie Pinned to the Board ;)

OK, I recently (yesterday) joined, needing to check something with regard to my first Femdom/Msub exp, and it was requested that I come and step into the light here. There is little I can risk saying about my identity, simply because certain positions of employment can be risked by being 'too open' about things. For that reason, simply know I'm here as a friend, as a learner, and as long as you'll have me.

Yours, in quiet respect,

SubbieHubbie.
 
ONE OF LIFE'S CHERRIES

COURIER PURPLE My greetings to all. I've only just registered, but have been visiting for a few months after MY Sir turned me onto this site. As all can see, while I am no "spring chicken"; it wasn't until I got to know MY Sir, that I was able to finally enjoy some of the pleasures I had been fantasizing of for years. I must admit that I am partly to blame, as I never felt comfortable enough with my desires to relate them to my partners. Since getting to know My Sir, I have been able to explore these passions to a greater extent. He has been very patient with me and for this I am forever grateful to him. This is a new and wonderful learning experience for me and one that I look forwrd to delving deeper into as we grow together. Unfortunately, he has returned across the pond (Atlantic Ocean), and I will not see him again for some time. In the meantime, I am looking to further my "education" into the world of being both, a much better sub, and also a dom for him. I look forward to learning much from all of you who have the knowledge and wisdom that I lack.
Thank you for allowing me to say hello and I will keep an eye out for your responses
Slainte is saul agate! (Health and long life to you!) :heart:
One more thing, No Trolls are hiding under MY bridge!!!
Pursue not the outer entanglements, Dwell not in the inner void; Be serene in the oneness of things, And dualism vanishes by itself.
Seng-t' san (d.606) :rose::p
 
A warm welcome to SubbieHubbie and MY-Sirs-k.
I hope you will make yourselves comfy here. There is a lot of good advice and wonderful friendship to be found on this board.
 
My-Sirs-K, just a quick welcome and sympathy - I've done the intercontinental love thing twice. It's painful. Hope you get with him again soon.
 
Welcome MY-Sir's-k-

There are lots of 'new' (to either this forum or the lifestyle or both) here. I am sure it will not be long before you feel right at home.
 
faux paux

after my boo boo yesterday... thought I could at least say hi. And thank you to all who have helped!
 
Hi lynn! Good to meet you!

Hope to see more of you.

Sandia.
 
introduction

greetings........ this is luvsubbbbb....... and i am a 48 yr old fairly experienced male submissive living in Toronto Canada.......i am divorced (was married vanilla for 18 years) and have 3 teenaged children who i cherish and love dearly..........i am an accountant by profession, but am also involved in a family business based in NYC, so i travel regularly for work to NY/NJ/PA, and thus am privileged to participate in many RL BDSM events and communities on the eastern seaboard.....i have cultivated many scene friends and acquaintances there as well......i have learned from each relationship and experience, but i have not as yet been collared in a 24/7 relationship, which is what i aspire to when the time and situation is right........

i am primarily heterosexual and am NOT a switch, but my submissive nature does not discriminate as to gender, altho i am not particularly attracted to the male form.........i am primarily a service submissive, not much into pain and i take the power exchange aspect of BDSM relationships very seriously........i always show the proper respect and deference to Dominants of both sexes.....and i know that it is just a matter of time until i find my destiny and fulfillment.

i first found out about literotica about a year ago when i followed friends of mine from VP (virtual places...excite system) to these pages to read erotica......

then about a month ago i was told by my dear Mistress friend Shadowsdream that she writes and posts here very often so i thought i would join the community myself and see how i found it......i have been on the road a lot on business the last few weeks; so, so far i have not had the opportunity to do much reading.........

although unknowingly, i may have gotten off on the wrong foot by using Y/y BDSM capitalizations, for the most part i like what i see so far.........people are generally friendly, openminded and eager to exchange ideas........

i look forward to getting further acquainted with you all.......perhaps i will start off by posting a story which i wrote a few years ago........and as soon as i figure out how, i will do so......
 
Welcome to Lit's BDSM Forum.

A warm welcome to the newest of us: SubbieHubbie, MY-Sir's-k-, lynn doll, and luvsubbbbb. I hope that you'll find this place welcoming and warming, a place in which you can relax and find likeminded people with whom you can let down your guard. Too many of us spend far too much time blending-in in our day-to-lives and don't get the nourishment that's so comforting from a community of people who are like us.

I hope this becomes such a place for you.


luvsubbbbb? Go to the main page [www.literotica.com] and follow the directions for posting stories.
 
Might as well

I'm not new to Lit, but newer to the board, and while some of you might know me by my posts or from the GB, I thought I'd pop in here.

I normally avoid loooong threads simply because I don't have the patience to read them unless I've been keeping up on them from the start, but hey...I don't wanna be rude either.

I'm Cirrus, just recently discovered D/s with a wonderful man who's also relatively new to it and we're having a great time and growing closer because of this aspect of our relationship.

I'll be 25 on 7-12, which makes me a Cancer and a typical one at that...prone to emotional extremes, intuitive, introverted and sometimes needy. I don't really believe in astrology but if the shoe fits I guess.

I'm a sub, something I always knew but never got the opportunity to act on until now. I'm a heterosexual female, but I guess I fit into the category of "masculine identified". I'm not butch, but I'm not feminine either. I'm just me.

I may or may not be a college student. I dropped out of my summer class, and am still undecided on whether or not I'm coming back this coming semester. I work full time, so I am/was a part time student, and it is/was a pretty full plate.

So...that's about it. I welcome everyone newer than I though there's not many, and thank the older members for making me feel welcome.
 
Introduction

Hello to A/all,

I am a 29 year old, straight male sub. I do like to switch on occasion with the right person.

I am from Cinci/Dayton Ohio and am willing to travel within 2 hours to meet nice people. I like to get together, but not just to scene, I like to hook up with like minded people for chat and have a drink.

I am into lots and lots of things. I lead a very active vanilla life and BDSM is a personal part of me that I dont allow my close friends to be aware of.

So, I am looking to have intelligent conversation with others into the lifestyle.

If anyone would like to hang out with me, I have to go to CT for a month and dont know anyone out there.

Whips and Kisses.
 

Attachments

  • happynow.jpg
    happynow.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 284
Hey hey, new freak in town

Hi at yous.
My name is Christa, I was reccomended to come by and check out your board by my good buddy James Blandings.
So about me.
I am a 35 year old Femdom. I am a lesbian by sexual preference, but I do enjoy playing with both men and women. I first got into kink in college by working as a pro Domina and learned that I really dug it. So if people want to know about pro Domming, I can discuss that.
I am not into a lot of of big D little s stuff, if you want to call me a player, go ahead. Thats what I do, I play. I have no interest in having a relationship with a sub, thats just too much work for me! I have lots of nice play partners I can get with whenever I want.
I am very skilled at CBT and using a singletail, I will be happy to discuss those topics if anyone is interested.I have experience with most other implements and styles too.
Before i even post another word I better say that sometimes I can be a little acidic and rub people the wrong way, so if I do just call me on it. I promised JB that I will be on my best behavior.
OK, i am off to read what you pervs have been up to. Nice to meet yous.
 
Hello Y'all

I have been a Dom for a number of years but have breaks in time in between actively practicing RT. I have exclusively been involved with married subs. My role was cast in a relationship with a wonderful lady who insisted on being dominated. I quickly learned that I loved the power she so willingly gave me and we met regularly for five wonderful years.

I respect but have not been very active in the local community. I prefer a one on one private relationship. However, I do love to attend a party occasionally to get the blood flowing.

I have been visiting this site almost every day for a few years but only recently posted a comment. I doubt that I'll ever be a regular on the board since I love to read the tales and don't seem to have enough time to keep up with all the interesting threads.

The many opinions expressed here are like a breath of fresh air ever reminding me that maybe I'm not so strange. Then again....
 
Hi Christa, I'm glad you have decided to join us!
And a warm welcome to Cirrus, MagikalTongue and SouthernSting.:)
 
Hello

HI!
Im Scarlett_ice new to BDSM/FSRP. After finally finding out this was my husband's fantasy, our sex life has never been more exciting. Im not new to literotica, but Im new to the boards. Im looking for friends to chat with and for new ideas.
Im a new stay at home mom (looking for a job), married and for the past 5 years I was a 911 operator, even dispatching for the Federal Police for a bit (even on 9-11). Im a Southern Belle, with an attitude, Im a very strong woman but nice. Really! My husband is in the Army National Guard and is a patrol officer for the local school district.
I look forward to finding new friends!:p
 
Re: Hello

Scarlett_ice said:
HI!
Im Scarlett_ice new to BDSM/FSRP. After finally finding out this was my husband's fantasy, our sex life has never been more exciting. Im not new to literotica, but Im new to the boards. Im looking for friends to chat with and for new ideas.
Im a new stay at home mom (looking for a job), married and for the past 5 years I was a 911 operator, even dispatching for the Federal Police for a bit (even on 9-11). Im a Southern Belle, with an attitude, Im a very strong woman but nice. Really! My husband is in the Army National Guard and is a patrol officer for the local school district.
I look forward to finding new friends!:p

Glad to meet you Scarlet! You'll find lots of wonderful info here, and making friends here is as easy as falling off a log!
 
I tend to lurk to this forum and post here and there thought I should finally do this.

I'm 24, lesbian sadistic switch lol more Sadistic when I am Domme. I'm a mother of 4 girls 14, twins at 11 and a soon to be 20 month old. I'm involed with Dusty who I will meet very soon finally we are involved in a D/s relationship that will grow more when we are together and we can define it easier.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top